Chapter Ten The death day party

Y/N POV

It had been a few days since Sebastian and I had spoken about the diary however before we departed the room of requirement we had organised to meet outside the castle grounds on the night of the full moon which happened to be a day before the death day party, although we didn't speak on the matter of the diary whenever the opportunity came if ever we made eye contact during classes we would remind one another of the our deal, during a very difficult lesson on charms Professor Ronen gave the class a massive lecture and to top it off a pile of work "this is going to take hours" groaned Sebastian as he took his twelve pages of growing and shrinking charms homework and stuffed it in his bag "shouldn't be to bad" I said grinning at him "that is if you don't win our bet" I swung my bag over my shoulder and left him "what bet" I heard Ominis say as I left the room.

Defence against the dark arts class was just as tedious and challenging we were to be practicing a particular combination of spells that if used correctly could prevent the opposite opponent from using any spells that could be used to attack or defeated, as this was a practical lesson we were put into pairs and there was no surprise that Sebastian and I were put together, it was fun at first mocking each other from across the room Sebastian trying to imitate someone wearing a long gown and pretending to dance, unfortunately we were caught and were forced to Focus on the task at hand, once the lesson was over most of the class left rubbing their neck and legs from Jelly legs jinx's and leg locker curses "you have to stop using the same stupid hex every-time I let my shield down" said Sebastian who was trying stop his nose from bleeding "shouldn't of let your Guard down" said Ominis who passed us following Imelda out of the class holding her hand "oh stop complaining you dodged most of my spells didn't you" I said limping over to the desk, I wish I could of said the same for myself I had been slightly distracted by Garreth who was dealing Leander both of who were sniggering at me, Sebastian had blasted me from across the room and I had toppled over a desk behind me, with many apologies to both myself and professor Hecat Sebastian had helped me up and the class was dismissed for the day "so tomorrows the night then" asked Sebastian picking up his bag from the desk "no actually tonight the full moon" Sebastian dropped his bag "What really are you serious oh this is going to be great just like old times sneaking out of the castle to uncover dark magic or in this case ancient magic" he rubbed his hands together "someone a little too excited about extra homework" I said smirking and picking up my books "your gonna eat those words tonight" I rolled my eyes and we left the class room and bumping into Ominis "oh good your still here" Ominis looked slightly worried "what's wrong ominis?" "Oh it's you look I don't mean to be rude but I just need a moment with Sebastian" he looked now slightly embarrassed when asking this but I respected his wishes "um alright I'll see you both later then" Sebastian gave me a soft smile and winked, face burning I walk down the stairs towards Gryffindor tower.

"Ah there you" I looked around to see who was speaking it was Garreth "oh no you caught me here in our common room" I said sarcastically moving away from where Garreth was standing he followed me "hang on am moment" I turned around facing him annoyed "I'm in a bit of a hurry Weasley" Which wasn't entirely true I had hope to be alone with my thoughts before heading down to the great hall for dinner "Alrighty I just wanted to congratulate you one making it onto Gryffindor team I heard Imelda got demoted from captain on the Slytherin team should be a easy game next week" I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow "Imelda is still on the Slytherin team even if she's not captain she's still an extraordinary good chaser from what I've seen" Garreth look taken aback "oh well what I meant was" He rubbed the back of his neck lost for words "look I'm still not comfortable talking to you just at the moment I'm still hurt about what happened on our first day back what you did was not okay" Garreth looked at his feet slightly ashamed "I did say I was sorry and I mean it to I never meant-" if you were sorry you would of never said said anything you made me look like an idiot and made me feel ashamed of my own body" Garreth took a deep breath and nodded "I know and I am really sorry I am if I could take back what I said I would and just hope you'll forgive me in time" I signed and put my hand on his shoulder "I'm still processing it all once the rumours die down and you and Leander stop talking about me behind my back I'll consider accepting your apology but for now I need some space I don't think we can be friends like we were before but with time and effort from both of you perhaps we can start afresh" Garreth smiled and held out his hand "right to fresh beginnings" I rolled my eyes and slightly smiling shook his hand.