Chapter fifteen, Forbidden touch

Y/N POV

we sat in the hospital wing for awhile until Sebastian was ready to leave, I put my quidditch uniform back on, it smelled like sweat and blood but I wore it with pride as I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small golden ball "should probably go and return this" I explained watching Sebastian putting on his own quidditch Jersey which was covered in dirt and bits of grass "do you want me to come with you?" "Eh no I'll be okay I just need a moment alone to clear my head" he nodded indicating that he understood and he picked up his broom from the side table "well eh I'll see you later then?" I nodded we walked in silence out of the hospital wing then departed in opposite directions I made my way out of the castle towards madam kogawa's office and Sebastian wondering off to the defence against the dark arts Tower.

While I made my way around the castle students were returning from the stadium, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws cheering with the Gryffindors while the Slytherin students looked somber and annoyed as they watched the wining team celebrate "AH there's our rain of glory, caught that snitch by the skin of your teeth, well done" a few older students ruffled my hair as I walked past and some patted me on back and shoulders, congratulating me on my victory, although this would of made a normal person feel more pleased with themselves with all the attention and praises, all I could think about was how the Slytherins were feeling and that it was a very big risk for Sebastian to take that leap to save me from the fall not only for his own safety but because of how he will now be seen as a traitor to his own house.

I finally reached madam kogawa's office and knocked, were was no answer I knocked again the opened the door slowly "eh madam kogawa?" The office was empty I approached her desk and put the golden snitch on top of a pile of letters written in a foreign language, then I heard foot steps approach the office, "Madam kogawa I need to speak with you- oh" the captain of the Slytherin team Michael Skinner was had walked into the office staring blankly at me "hm didn't think I'd see you here" I flushed "I came to return the snitch" I explained as Micheal came closer "oh well you wouldn't happen to know where Kogawa got to I suppose?" "No" I wanted to leave by Micheal was blocking the door way "eh well good game. You played very well" I said trying to sound polite, he snorted "if I had played better I would of gotten that infernal snitch but I suppose you won far and square even if you did fall of your broom" I raised an eyebrow "my broom was destroyed by your nitwit of a beater Church who owes me a new one before the end of the week" Michael laughed "ha you got guts kid I'll give you that but that's not all that impresses me" he leaded against the door frame not taking his eyes off me "you seem to have a very good grasp on one of my team mates, if I'm not mistaken I think he quite fancies you" I blushed slightly "I mean I wouldn't blame him most of the sixth and seventh year boys have had eyes on you since you arrived at Hogwarts, very interested in what the new girl had in store for herself, your an incredibly fascinating creature I must say, however you just don't seem to know when to fuck off" "I beg your pardon?" He smirked at me "your such a fucken tease" I frowned at him "excuse me?" "I know what you've been up, snogging Leander in the dungeons, practicing exposing yourself with that Weasley prick well I knew Gryffindor were brave but never would I image on so daring to do their utmost best at embarrassing themselves in front of the whole school in one night, however it has gotten most of us very arrogant" Michael pulled out his wand and flicked it, the door slammed behind him and I heard the lock flick, I backed into the desk behind me as he approached "I wonder how many Gallon Prewett will give me once I tell him about our little adventure" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer, pushed him away and pulled out my wand and he laughed "you really are full of surprises" "Stupefy!" "Protego!" His wand movement was quite my spell had bounced off his shield charm and hit the many books on the shelves beside me but I was ready for he had raised his wand in front ready to counter attack, "Diffindo!" "Protego!" "AH" my shield charm worked perfectly and Michael's spell rebounded upon him however only his lip had started to bleed, he put his finger on his lips and whipped the blood away looking at it with immense interest "your a quick one aren't you" I breathed very hard gripping my wand tightly, he moved aside bowing slightly to indicate the door as it unlocked and opened, i quickly walked towards it my back facing him "but not quick enough" before I could conjure a shield charm before I could even turn around to face him a jet of purple light hit my back and I fell down the stairs rolling over every step until I reached the ground "MY GODDESS MISS Y/L/N WHAT?" Madam kogawa came hurrying towards me and helped me to my feet, my back felt very hot as if someone had cut me down with a flame sword down my spine, I looked up the stairs at Skinners face he looked pale "SKINNER DETENTION AND FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A FOLLOW STUDENT, I HAVE HALF A MIND TO REPORT YOU TO THE HEAD MASTER AND RID YOU OF YOUR CAPTAINCY" Madam Kogawa looked at me "what were you two doing in my office?" "I was retuning the snitch Madam Kogawa" "and I was looking for you-" silence! Mr skinner you and I are going to have a little chat about your current position, Miss Y/L/N please head up to the hospital wing" I nodded and left limping slightly not wanting to show how weak I felt.