Chapter Eleven, Lessons of a memory

Y/N POV

"please tell me that's not whisky I can smell on your breath" Ominis had approached the table looking annoyed "you told me you weren't going to drink again" Sebastian went slightly pink as I looked at him raising an eyebrow "I.. it's.. this doesn't count besides I'm not drinking alone" Sebastian emptied his glass in one month full and moved the glass away from him as it refilled "Three I've had three glasses" "Six" "what?" "You've had six glasses" I replied, Ominis smacked Sebastian across the back of the head "Ah! What! Was that for?" "For lying" Sebastian rubbed the back of his head  "I'm going to go and see if they have anything for a headache" he said angrily, I watched him walk away to the long tables of rotten meat, "I thought he was getting better" Ominis said "Sorry Ominis if I knew I wouldn't of-" it's not your fault I shouldn't of hit him although he did deserve it" "Wait so why are you so upset that he's drinking?" Ominis heaved a great sign then said very quietly "Sebastian has been alone in his uncles house all summer shutting himself away from everyone, first day I visited him he was mess I won't get into much detail but it wasn't pretty, told him I wouldn't return unless he got his act together unfortunately he didn't take it lightly threw me out of the house actually" as I was about to take another drink I put my glass down and moved it away from me slightly disgusted by its sudden after taste "I gave him a week then I returned and well it was worse then I could of expected his neighbours told me not to enter the house told me he had been screaming in the night" Ominis went suddenly went slight, "do you know what he was screaming about?" Ominis nodded "said he was saying he was sorry and that he wanted Anne to come home and you name came up a few times actually" my eyes widened "What? me but" I looked at Sebastian from across the room he had found an old bottle of wine and was pressing it again the back of his head and was talking to the bloody Baron the Slytherin ghost, "why would Sebastian screaming about me for?" Ominis smiled slightly "he wasn't screaming about you, he was screaming for you" My face felt very hot at these words "I don't remember exactly what they said he was yelling about exactly but he would go one for hours every night and it would always end with well him calling out to you, to help him, to save him, to forgive him" I shivered slightly as a ghost drifted past me "I never went in the house but one of the villagers checked on him for me once I left" Ominis sighed again and leaned against the table "do me a favour, don't hold it against him" I patted Ominis on the shoulder reassuringly and walked away from the table.

I walked around the room watching the many ghosts waltzing just above the dusty and cobwebbed chandelier as I walked closer i quickly doubled back as I had just seen Poppy and Garreth in a tight embrace just behind a pillar, as I was about to turn around something had blocked my path "ah so you finally abandoned that Pratt Sallow have you?" It was Leander he was very red in the face and was leaning against one of pillars watching Sebastian from across the room, "are you drunk?" I asked in discuss, Leander slimed and his eyes met mine "why do you hang out with him anyway? He's a git more important he's a Slytherin" I raised an eyebrow "oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were in charge of who I hang out with" I said sarcastically "Why the fuck do you care who I hang around with" Leander moved closer to me slowly and I backed away "If I didn't know any better I'd guess you like him" he was moving quicker now and I now felt the wall behind me "and if I'm not mistaken he has no idea" he was too close now, he push my hair out of my face a cold chill ran down my spin, I wanted to run, to yell to make Sebastian notice I was being cornered "go away" I said in a low voice but Leander just smiled "I wonder how long it will take Sallow to realise his favourite little girl isn't looking for him" his fingers tip ran down my right shoulder and I pushed him away "Don't touch me" I said trying not to sound scared, this was ridiculous I had Fought countless dark wizards, destroyed the most dangerous Goblin of wizard kind and faced death himself and yet here I stood petrified against the wall in front of a boy I beat at summoners court, Leander put his arm above my head and leaned closer "you know if you truely having feelings with Sallow I can help you with that" my heart was beating very fast now and I couldn't move I couldn't even see Sebastian anymore for my view of the room was now completely blocked "Piss off Prewett" I said looking into eyes with daggers "come on now, don't you want to make him feel jealous" he grabbed my shoulder but I pushed him again "playing hard to get I see" he pulled his wand out and pointed it at my throat "now be a good girl and stay still", Leander had leaned closer to my face now and before I knew it my mouth had shut tightly then his lips were touching mine, every inch of my body felt like it was on fire I pushed Leander away from me and smacked him across the face hard "YOU STUPID BITCH" Leander raised his wand "Bombarda!" Leander was lift off his feet and hit the ground with thud Sebastian had his wand out looking livid "How dare you touch her How dare you point your wand at her" Sebastian walked over to Leander and picked him up by the front of the collar "Sebastian no" but Sebastian wasn't listening he was shaking in anger "apology now" he spat "get fucked Sallow" Sebastian threw Leander onto the ground and stepped down hard on Leanders ankle a deafening crack echoed through the room and everything went silent "Sebastian don't he's not worth it, let's just go" I had hurried to face Sebastian and was pulling his arm, but he relinquished himself "I'm not going anywhere until this piece of filth apologises" Sebastian removed his foot from Leanders ankle and took a step back as Leander got to his feet stumbling slightly, he looked at me "I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry that it was too easy to bet five gallons to kiss you" I went red in the face at these words Leander was smirking at me but not until Sebastian had punched him across the face "YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" I quickly put my hand over Sebastian's raised fist as his was ready to strike again "Stop please Sebastian just stop I want to leave, please let's just go" Sebastian seemed to struggle with himself but after a few minutes lowered his hand, I grabbed his arm and pushed his away from Leander and the rest of the gathering ghosts, across the room and upstairs and down the hall then I pulled him towards a class room, opened the door and pulled him inside closing the door behind me.