Chapter three the start of year feast

Y/N POV

"Where have two been"

said a voice at the open castle doors "I've been waiting here freezing my ass off"

"well then I'm sure Imelda wouldn't mind warming your buns then"

Ominis glowered at Sebastian and his smart ass remark and headed through the open doors into the castle wand alight with a red tip to guide way to the great hall, Sebastian and I follow a few inches away so to giggle at red he had become when his beloved girlfriend was mentioned.

Through more double doors and into the great hall which was packed with students laughing, yelling out to their friends, shuffling seats to let their mates sit behind them and barricades of a close embrace towards them class members they have seen since the end of term, I spotted them Natty and a few fellow Gryffindor students I was friendly with and this group also included a very ruffled Garitth who seemed not too keen to forget his harsh encounter outside the Carriage, "well we will hear from you later shall we Y/N?" Ominis says slapping my shoulder as we wonders off to the Slytherin table next to "Didn't take him long to sniff her out I see" said Sebastian smirking but then his eyes dart away from Ominis and Imelda and onto Garreth who was now laughing with leander prewett, releasing what they might be discussing I stood quite still petrified of what they might say once I joined the table "listening if they give you any trouble I'll-" "you will keep your head down and your nose clean young man" I said facing him my voice was firm even though I was pulling his leg at first he looked abashed then smiled winked and went to join Ominis at his house table.

Taken a steadying breath I walk over to Natty who greeted me with a gentle smile and moved a side indicating I should see next to her, I did so looking around the great hall and the hundreds of students now taking the own seats at their respectable houses "are you alright?" natty whispered looking at me but also keeping her eyes on the boys Garitth and leander, "yeah I'm fine just anxious not exactly how a planed my first day back that hasn't resulted in a near death experience now that I think about it I'd rather face that Dragon again then go through all that ever again" Natty grid "Oi Y/L/N is Garitth pulling my leg were you putting on a show in the school carriages" said Leander shouting from across the table "Nice how much for a peek then?" He added as I buried my face into my hands and tried to ignore the cat calls and slaps of high fives that were going around the group of boy "Come on we're only having a laugh" through my finger tips I stare hatred towards the laughing boys and flip them all off to Ooo's "Get bent prewett" said Natty signing an up yours across the table "oh dame my mother just saw me do that".