Chapter fourteen, Lovers of the enemy 

Y/N POV

The Gryffindor team change room was loud but not as loud as the crowd outside waiting for us in the stadium, someone patted me on the shoulder as I changed into my Quidditch uniform, "nervous?" I voiced sounded behind me "a little" I picked up my broom and took a deep breath then followed my team out onto the pitch, shouts and cry's filled my ears and a charting of Gryffindor rang out amongst the sea of red and gold however it was slightly drowned by boos from the crowd of green and silver, both teams approached the middle of the pitch in front madam kogawa hope had her broom in one hand a her whistle in the other a large crate shook violently before us

The Gryffindor team

Keeper 6th year boy Brandon Clawfoot (description) Tall, short blond hair, skinny and relaxed body language.

Chaser 5th year girl Chelsea Brown (description) shortest in the team, dark sink, short curly hair, always quick to make a decision and sticks by it no matter the conditions.

Chaser 6th year girl Madalyn webbing (description) Slightly taller than Chelsea same height as Y/N, darker skinned, fiery attitude, constant aggression between team members but gets results with skill.

Chaser and Captain of the Gryffindor team 7th year boy Eddie Carmichael (description) tall fit and slightly muscular, long black hair and also tied up at the back, when faced with a situation will tighten his hair back, always argumentative with Madalyn about strategy, a good leader and skilled at giving his team instructions on how to win.

Beater 4th year boy David Lemanski,(description)  short, scruffy looking, black hair, studied in Korea before being transferred to hogwarts, always hits his mark, gets easily distracted and gets bored during training.

Beater 4th year girl Michelle Lemanski, twin sister to David Lemanski, (description) taller of the two, long dark hair always looks greasy, falls asleep during team lectures but always alert on the pitch, follows orders at the very last moment, never misses an opportunity to try and knock her brother off his broom during practice but both work well together during a match.

The Slytherin team

Keeper 7th year Girl Charlie scouts (description) red hair tallest female on the team, Quick witted and an excellent reflexes.

Chaser 7th year Boy Lavinias backshot (description) Indian descendant, dark brown hair, laidback during a match but hard headed during practice, skinny and gliders smoothly in the air on a broom as he was simply bored.

Chaser 5th year Girl no name (description) long dark hair always giving her face, refuses to speak to anyone in English and will on speak mermish when spoken to, slight, quick on her broom and can easily sneak up behind you and steal your possessions, is a well know to pickpocket anyone who passes her.

The other chaser was Imelda who always had her eyes set on one goal and it was to win.

Beater 7th year boy Leonard Church (description) big and fit, short dark hair, light skinned, has the same similarities as a vampire, will hit the blugger without hesitation or care for where it lands even towards a team mate, is a brut.

The other beater was Sebastian awkwardly swing his bat side to side but confident in his stature

Seeker and captain 7th year Michael Skinner (description) Blond hair, tall and skinny reminds you of a pray mantis, is always hard on his team, only best mates with Leonard, doesn't take illness or injuries as an excuse for missing out of practice, will lecture his team about their flaws.

A loud booming voice was heard among the crowd of students waving their respected house flags cheering however my ear had become deafened as Garreth voice dominated the voices in the stadium, the only thing I was forced on was the ground watching the crate jumping slightly off the ground "mount yours brooms" madam kogawa shouted over the crowd, I mounted still watching the ground, "on my whistle" she point her wand at the crate and it opened, two black bulges lunched themselves out and zoomed around the pitch in opposite directions and a very small golden ball the snitch flashed in the sunlight and disappeared, Madam Kogawa picked up the largest ball the scarlet quaffle, she put her whistle between her lips and blew throwing the ball high into the air.

Chelsea takes position of the quaffle throwing it to Eddie who drops it to Madalyn who dodges a speeding Lavinias but she fumbles in attempts to stay on her broom missing the quaffle, which is now caught by Imelda who light a bullet glides to the other end of pitch narrowly missing a bludger hit by David who curses in disbelief as Imelda draws closer to the goal posts aiming for middle post, Brandon catches the quaffle and throws it to Madalyn who zooms past a speeding bludger hit by Sebastian which throws her off course and again she drops the quaffle, Chelsea who was just beside her luges for the ball and catches in between her fingers tips rising out of her dive she charges for the opposite end of the pitch, the dark hair girl was just at her brooms tail reaching not for the quaffle but for Chelsea's throat, Chelsea sped upwards avoiding the long fingers nails that had scratched the back of her neck and she throw the quaffle to Eddie who had sped towards Chelsea did an amazing backflip and towards the Goal posts finally scoring twenty points to Gryffindor.

Though it was quite entertaining watching the match from high above the pitch I set a reminder that I would have to start at least attempting at finding the snitch, however as I circled around the pitch I could hear small snippets of conversation coming from the teams, Eddie and Chelsea discussing quick training tactics while passing the ball, Madalyn scoffing at Imelda as they passed each other through the air and Sebastian being lectured by Leonard who was annoyed that the bludger he himself hit towards Brandon missed completely and that it was Sebastian's fault, for a brief moment mine and  Sebastian's eye made direct contact, then I saw it the Snitch was just above his head, in an effort to keep my eyes on the small golden ball I watched it hover for a few seconds before I sped towards it not thinking how this must look, Sebastian looked shocked as I zoomed passed his head nearly knocking him off hit broom, the snitch had shoot into the opposite direction and I turn hard to see that the captain of the Slytherin team had also seen it and we were neck and reaching out for the snitch.