Fears in flames, Part Three

Y/N POV

I stared deep into his eyes and my mind was drawing every small detail of his handsome freckled face I was still annoyed about this morning's events in the library and very much wanted to watch him struggle just for a little while before letting him have me, I slowly lowed myself down sitting directly on top of him his eyes widened as I did so, then my hands started unbuttoning his shirt automatically as I continued to stare into his eyes feeling his chest rise and fall and listening to the robes bidding him stretch slightly as he struggled, as my hand touched his bare chest I felt his legs rise suddenly at my slightest touch, my hand traced the mark slashed around his chest "did it hurt?" I asked looking down "I don't remember" he replied breathing heavily I admired his muscular body more and pressed a hand above his heart which was beating very fast "do you remember how it happened?" Sebastian gazed down at my finger tips which were circling around his chest "most of it, all I remember is running after Anne then a flash of light her screams then another flash of light different to the one that hit her, it came from behind me then it rebounded and hit me, all I remember is that it felt like someone sliced me opened, then I was on the ground in pain next I'm laying in bed next to Anne who was unconscious" I stopped tracing his mark and stared once more into his haze eyes, he didn't look sad or even angry when he told me this in fact he was smiling a soft smile that filled me with that adrenaline every time he looked at me "why do you ask" he said looking at me his smile turning into that mischievous grin I always fell hard for "no particular reason just curious, perhaps you wouldn't mind some extra scars to go with it?" He raised an eyebrow then I focusing very hard on what I wanted to do a point my finger in the middle of his chest which turned into a claw and made its way down his chest, I felt his whole body shudder at this and his shoulders tensed up as finger's pressed down his belt feeling the pressure underneath, "hm you and I are more alike then I thought" "how so?" "Well we both seem to have a high pain tolerance and both enjoy a little pain with pleasure" his eyes widened again as my hand gripped the bulge his in pants "you know if you let me go, I could show you real pain" I smiled "oh but then what's the fun in that, besides I thought you were enjoying the view" I tightened my grip slightly and his breathing hardened "believe me sweetheart nothing pleases me more then simply watching you torment me, but if you go any further fear you might regret it" "Aw big strong man thinks he can hurt little old me" I teased placing a clawed hand around his throat a still gripping him tightly above his pants "I'd like to see you try" as my lips touched his I felt his whole body tense up as I removed the link, "release me" he groaned under his breath, he wasn't asking he was ordering me, I laughed softly at him as his body quivered and I started removing his belt "hmm no I don't think I will, you will simply have to suffer" as I said this I kissed him again biting his lip hard.

At this he snapped the ropes binding him from the chair broke free and his hands were on both my shoulder lifting me off him and slamming me to the floor, his hand was now around my throat the other was pinning me down by wrists above my head, his eyes looked slightly insane as he started breathing very fast as if had just run a mile, he smiled at me enjoying my surprise expression "your spell work needs improving my darling, perhaps you need a private lesson" he clicked his fingers and ropes applied out of thin air and wrapped themselves around my wrists "your magical ability still amazes even me Mr Sallow, perhaps you've learned a few tricks from me after all" "just the basics, now let's see" he removed his hands away from my wrist and throat and started brushing his lips down my stomach, my eyes began to fitter at his warm touch, he's hands were moving down my waist only stopped at my hips which he groped very tightly, I closed my eyes as I felt him kissing ever itch of me downward final reached between my legs, I could feel his warm breath before I felt something very wet inside me "Oh!" My back suddenly arched as I felt Sebastian's tongue deep inside me, I felt helpless to the pleasure I wanted to yell to scream but I was too embarrassed to say or do anything so I laid there allowing him to devour me from the inside "I can feel you holding back" I heard him whisper one of his hands let go of my hip and a shape pain then soon turned into pleasure filled my abdomen and my legs became to shake "your body is telling me your enjoying it but I hear only your slight breath, tell me how you feel" I bit my lip desperately biting back any sound that may come out, I hated that he was able to make me feel this way and yet I wanted to feel more, I felt his fingers twist inside me and my back arched again even high and a low groan escaped me "that's my girl, tell me how good it feels" two became three and another much louder groan came out of me, I couldn't help it, the ropes were now cutting into my skin and I was unable to free myself and yet I wanted to stay tied up, I wanted nothing more then to let Sebastian destroy me inside and out and yet I also wanted do to the same to him, to make him hurt and please him to make him feel exactly how I was feeling.