Forgotten Memories, Part Two

Y/N POV

Three Months After Sebastian's arrest

"Again"

"Y/N you can't keep doing this to yourself it's not healthy, your going to get yourself hurt"

"I don't care"

BANG!!!

"You know if you keep doing that, your going to run out of training dummies"

"I DON'T CARE"

BANG!!!

"You've been at it for three weeks just give it a rest"

I leant again the pillar, breathing very quickly, inhaling the smoke coming from the simmering training dummy laying on the floor of the Undercroft, Ominis extinguishing the flames that had ignited from behind it

"You need to find other ways of letting out your frustration, not setting the Undercroft on fire"

"Hmm"

"I know what your thinking and no your not going back to the Poacher camp not after what happened last time"

"Then what do you suppose I do Ominis, bury myself in uselessly knowledge at the library or perhaps I should go for a nice walk in the forbidden forest oh no wait you'll just follow me... again and lecture me again"

"I don't care what you do as long as your not putting yourself in danger, your becoming more and more reckless"

I slide down the pillar and sat on the cold floor wrapping my arms around my legs, Ominis walked over to me and sat beside me, I felt my head slide in his shoulder and we sat side by side in silence,

"Did you see him yesterday?"

"Yes"

"How is he?" I asked trying keep my voice steady and calm

"The usual, grumpy, frustrated but he was more quiet I think he was thinking of Anne"

"I still can't believe they wouldn't let him attend his own sister's funeral"

"I think he's more upset that he missed out a good excuse to see you"

"That's not true he loved Anne"

"I know but I think seeing you would of made him feel less miserable"

"I highly doubt that"

One week before Summer

"You can't honestly still be considered it, there has to another way"

"There is no other way Ominis and you know that"

"And so what if you get your memories removed you'll still have to live with the pain and it'll be worse because you don't know why"

"You don't think I all ready know that, my opinions are limited and I bare it anymore, this is the only way"

"And what if your father doesn't hold up his end of the deal, your left with missing memories and an aching heart"

"Well that's where you come in, we need to be sure he does convince the Ministry to let him go, explain that it was an accident"

"So what if he's let go, you think everyone will expect him back into Hogwarts after they found out what he did"

"Why are you making it sound more complicated then it really is"

"Because I know you didn't think this all the way through, you are erasing a memory of a dear friend and putting all your hopes on something you won't even remember, and what about Sebastian"

"He'll continue a normal healthy life"

"Do you really think he'll be happy to know the sacrifice you made to make that happen, he's all ready suffering just as much as you"

"And that's why I'm doing this, I want to him to suffer, if knew right before I lose it all that he would come back and finish school and live some kinda of normal life outside the castle then that's enough for me even if it is with me"

"You know he won't except that"

"I know, that's why I'll need you to tell him before I leave tomorrow"