Fate intervenes

By Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... More

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne

3.1K 153 20
By Susannb

Note: As the headline says: it's sex-ed.

So be aware of sexual content.

Since I haven't had the English sex-ed

I don't know all the terms or what

You actually learn. So please

Be warned – it's not certain it's 100% correct.

Dr. Seans POV

During Friday Owen and I decided on the best way to approach Sang with the sex-ed class. He asked me to be professional, like I am anything else? Hah!

But I can see what he means, already I have to adjust myself here I'm sitting in Japanese class and watching Sang. Shit! This is going to be hard. Teaching the girl I like about sex, while I can't do anything about it while we're at this assignment at Ashley Waters.

Catching Victor's eyes I gets a smirk and a knowing look. Like you haven't needed to do this your self I send back. I can see him starting to blush a little and I knew I hit the nail on its head.

The bell rings and the students almost run out the door and to next class. When Sang walks past me she gives me a smile and "accidently" drags her hand down my arm and squeeze my hand. Oh, that girl. I think my heart is beating out of my chest!

At the end of the day everybody meets in our office and says goodbye to Pookie. Almost every guy are doing work today, so it's my time to spend the night with her. After I have taught her about sex. Oh. This should get interesting. Probably best to get the spare bedroom in order when we get home. Owen and I will have to share the bed tonight, just like we did when we were younger.

When the guys leave she turns around and direct her attention to us. With her gym shorts and tight t-skirt she really looks cute. Oh no, I think and adjust my pants.

"So, Dr.Sean, when are we leaving? I really wants to take a bath soon." She asks and sits down on my desk with her legs dangling over the edge.

"We will have to wait a little bit Ms.Sorenson. Just to make sure as few as possible sees you leaving with us." Owen says and adjusts a little himself. Hmm. This evening should really get interesting.

"So I thought you could tell me what's on your mind. What did you want to talk to me about yesterday?"

"Well. You see. Mmm."

"Pookie, just tell us."

"Ok, here it comes. Does any of the boys have any girlfriends?" she says and blushes.

"Because I was just thinking that staying around me all the time here at school, and that we often are together after school, can not be popular with their girlfriends. And after just these few days my shoulders hurt after being pushed into the walls by other girls at school. I'm tired of being talked about behind my back about being a whore, I thought I was over that when my mother was sent away. And the looks they send me? Some day I think you will find me ten feet under ground." She rambles on.

"Ms.Sorenson. Your question first: no, no one of us has a girlfriend." Owen says.

Ohh. What a way to tell between the lines that we are single too.

"Where are the guys when this happens Pookie? I haven't got the impression you are alone a lot, almost so that one of them follows you into the bathroom." I say, and love the red color that stains her cheeks. I wonder what goes on in her head.

"No, you are right Dr.Sean. They are with me all day long, almost into the bathroom. They are around me, creating a wall. But you have to know – girls are sneaky. One of them "accidently" walks into one of them making the boys to stop to apologize while one other girl walks straight into me and pushes me against the wall with a sneer in her face."

"I am sorry Ms.Sorenson."

"Oh no, Mr.Blackbourne, it's not your fault. I just wanted to ask you about the girlfriends, so that I don't mess up any relationships. And to probably get any tips on how to handle the other girls. Surely it's jealousy, even I can see that. But I don't understand why! It's not that the boys belong to me."

Well Pookie, it may be that. But every one of us wants to be yours I think to myself and grins.

"My tip to you Ms.Sorenson is to just let it go. The boys would not interact with you on this level if they were in a relationship with another girl. And girls will always be jealous, either with you or someone else. The boys are new to this school, meaning they are exciting. "

"It doesn't mean anything for us anyway. We will be gone by the end of the year." I say, and regret it right away. You can see she just inflates. Yeah, that was probably not the right thing to say.

"Pookie, trust us! We will not leave you here alone after all this. We will figure things out. Now, lets get going. I can't wait to show you where I live, and to make you dinner."

"Oh no you don't! I will make dinner tonight. You don't get the opportunity to food poison Ms.Sorenson. You will start sex-ed with her." Owen says and winks at Pookie. Did he really wink at her? The world must coming to an end.

I take Sangs hand and bring her into my apartment right away, leaving her book bag with Owen. I bring her up to the second floor and into the spare bedroom. I want to share my bed with her, but I think it will be better to put her in her.

"This is where I was thinking you could sleep tonight, and Owen will be sleeping in my room with me. Thought you probably wanted some girl time, and that it will work."

"It's fine Dr.Sean. Better that my room." She says and looks around the room at the single bed with the purple bed sheets.

Walking downstairs we find Owen in the kitchen already started with dinner. He just sends us into the living room and tells me to get started on the books. I think he just wants to get away from the awkwardness!

"So, Pookie. What is it you know? Because I found my old book from the time I was studying the human body at medical school, and thought we could just use this. And please ask questions if you have any."

"Ok, Dr.Green. I know my own body, about my period and what's what." She says and turns red. "Much more than that, I don't know. Well, I know that it has to be a boy and a girl if you want to get pregnant."

"Ok, then I will tell you about the male body and about sex. Do we need to do hands on education? Do you learn best that way?" I say and wiggle my eyebrow.

"Sean, please! What did I tell you? Be professional!" Owen says as he comes into the room.

"Trust me, I'm a doctor. I know what to say!" I say and find the page with the male body.

"Well Pookie. As you can see here there are different zones on the body that's called erogenous zones. You have some, and men have some. It's different from person to person, so that is just something you have to figure out as you go when you are exploring a boy during foreplay." I start and can already see that she's starting to blush.

"One of my zones is the v, below my stomach. Owens is behind his ears. Other places can be the thighs, neck, chest, breasts,  " I say, and can just see her brain is ticking.

"Oh. I think I have one below my belly button. When one of the guys have been stroking me and touched me there I got tingly all over. Is that what that spot does?" she says and turns red again, pushing her finger to her mouth.

"Yes, Ms.Sorenson. That is what a spot like that can do to you. It's very handy when you're in bed with a person, it can help during the foreplay."

"I will tell you about foreplay later Pookie. But for now we will talk about the body again. One of the biggest zones on the male body is the groin, or the penis to be exact. But the groin is so much more than just the penis. How to get an erect penis is different from guy to guy, and again you need to figure that out yourself. But one thing that works on anybody is stroking the penis, the balls and to put pressure on a point right below the balls."

While I tell her this I point at the pictures in the book. Her face is getting more and more red as the seconds tics by.  

"Do you have any questions? Just let me know if you want to see one, or touch one. I know a guy that will volunteer." I say and that sets of her giggles.

"Pookie, no giggling."

"And Sean, please. Let's eat dinner now and you can continue afterwards with the sex part."

Sangs POV

Dinner was delicious. Mr.Blackbourne had made spaghetti with homemade Bolognese sauce. I was thankful for the pause because I was starting to feel a tingle in my body, and was embarrassed that they would see I got a reaction.

"Well Ms.Sorenson. Go sit down in the living room and we will finish this up." Mr.Blackbourne says while Dr.Sean sighs.

I could hear them talking among themselves in the kitchen, and figured they was laying a plan for the next faze. I was actually looking forward to this, not only because of the tingles, but so I could ensure that I did nothing wrong with the guys.

From what I have red in romance books over the years I am starting to get feelings for the boys, and I don't want to risk our friendship over something stupid. I know it's not normal to have feelings for so many, so I think I have to spend some alone time with them all and figure out which one I will choose.

"Ms.Sorenson, we will both be teaching you about sex. And promise me that if you have some questions you will ask us." Mr.Blackbourne says as he sits down in the chair opposite me.

"Yes, Mr.Blackbourne"

"Good. Well, foreplay. This is something I recommend you have every time you are going to have sexual intercourse. This helps with getting you in the right mood, and to lubricate your vagina. It can start with just simple kissing, and moving on to kissing the jaw, the neck and chest before moving over to the breasts. And for woman it will bring great pleasure to be sucked, licked and so on the nipples and the area around the breasts. But as Sean said earlier it varies. Moving down the body you can kiss or lick your way down to the groin. This is most commonly also something that will get the penis erect." Mr.Blackbourne says and has to adjust his pants a little. I don't think he thought I would notice though.

I suddenly understand why the guys have been doing that some times. I was turning them on, that's why North had to get away for a while when I had been in his lap. And Mr.Blackbourne gets hard. Hmmm. This makes my thoughts go wild. What would it be to kiss him, to be beneath him and let him kiss my breasts and suck on my nipples? I can hear some one cleating his throat and lifts my head and looks straight into his grey eyes.

"When you come down to the penis you can do something called a blow job. It can be pleasurable, and if it gets to far the boy can ejaculate. But how you do it is licking and sucking the penis until you move on."

"On the woman we can lick you, and use our fingers in your vagina to create a good feeling. Do you know about your clitoris Pookie?" Dr.Sean asks me. I start to blush and just nods.

"There's nothing to be embarrass about. You can trust us. Your clitoris is important in getting you ready for sex. I will advise you to touch your body and figure out what you like and don't. This will help you later when you start to have sex. When both of you are ready for the next step the intercourse starts."

"Yes, thanks Dr.Sean. You don't have to continue. I know how that works." I say and hopes they can't see that I am turned on. I can feel myself getting wet between my legs, and try to squeeze my legs together to stop this.

"Well, that is the positive side about sexual intercourse Ms.Sorenson. But there are negative sides as well. Here is a list of sexual diseases that you can get during intercourse. I strongly advise you to always use a condom, and if you decide not to I want you to really trust the person. Trust that he doesn't have any diseases to give you. And if he wants to not use, but you want to – not let him win that. You can always say no, every time. If someone wants to do certain things to or with you and you don't want to, you can say no!"

"Yes, Mr.Blackbourne, I know. And I trust you." I say and realize that that could be misunderstood.

"What I mean is..."

"We know what you mean Pookie. You trust us to not push you to do anything you don't want to. We know what we are doing, and some of us are no longer virgins. We will never push you." Dr.Sean says and gives me a smile.

"Yes, that's what I mean. But I have to be honest with you, I don't know what I'm doing. At all. I understand that it's not normal to have feelings for you all, yes I am admitting that. But I don't know what to do about it, because I could never choose between you. And I would never be the reason you guys break apart because you were fighting over me. During this sex-ed class I have started to see that some of the boys may have some feelings for me, because it's not normal between friends. Like holding hands, sitting in your lap and sharing a bed together. But I don't know.." I say and start to fell stupid. It's even my fault for let all this happen. If I just knew how to act around people.

"Ms.Sorenson, Sang. It's not your fault, it's your mothers for not let you have friends and for you to learn things like that the normal way. And it's part my fault for not talk to the boys about all of this. But I can assure you this: they will not go any further than they have, before you initiate it. We made a rule about it, for your sake. So if you want to kiss any of them, you have to kiss him first. And to your honesty, thank you. I can say with the hand on my heart that all of us guys have feelings for you, on different level though, but still. I propose a trial for you, a chance to get to know each and one of us. A kind of dating marathon."

"Oh, yeah. That would be so much fun. But I don't know what I like to do and not, so I think I will let you decide the date. Show me what you like, and maybe I start to like it as well." I say and almost jump up and down in the chair. The sexual tension from earlier long forgotten.

"Calm down Pookie." Dr.Sean chuckles and grin at me. "Owen will send out a text to the boys tomorrow morning and set it up. Now it's time to go to bed, if you feel you know it all by now."

"Not all, but a lot. And I feel I know a lot more so that I can avoid certain episodes again, like the time at Kota when North suddenly walked upstairs. He probably needed to diffuse the situation." I say an blush.

"You are correct Ms.Sorenson. This was a quick study class and not at all as detailed you would have gotten it at school, but I don't want you any where near those classes. You are far too innocent, and I would like to keep it that way. But if it's something you are wondering about, just ask us. Take the book with you and read it if you feel the need to. Come on, time to go to bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 84.4K 131
Delphine Williams is starting over. Now a widow, she looks for a new life in Charleston, SC for herself and her daughter. An unexpected meeting with...
244K 15.9K 59
"I always dreamed someone would come and save me. If not from my parents, maybe they'd save me from myself," Marie admitted to him. Marie Sorenson...
269K 14.5K 34
Sang Sorensen has not had an easy life. In her almost sixteen years on this earth, she has spent more days than not locked away in the dark. Her nigh...
Runaways By Ren

Fanfiction

67.1K 4.5K 27
This is an Academy Fan-fiction. So, if you haven't read the books then you probably won't get this at all. The characters are all CL Stone's and the...