SKYSCRAPER

De LVNALVNALVNA

XIII π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’Š π’Šπ’•π’ π’Žπ’‚π’”π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’•, π’”π’‚π’Œπ’•π’π’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’†π’• π’ˆπ’†π’• π’‚π’˜π’˜ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY... Mais

ROOM WITH JUST TWO WALLS
A LIFETIME OF
GLASS FILLED WITH TRUTH
FIRST AID
SNOW DROPS ON LEAVES
GOING SOLO
SECRET GARDEN
APARTMENT 505
SYCAMORE
JENNIE AND THE THREE SECRETS
LIKE COFFEE
KISS AND FIRE
MIA AND VINCENT
LM CODE
GLASS HOUSE
INK THAT BURNT SKIN
BLINDFOLDED
WHAT A TWIST
THE END OF THE RAINBOW
KRYPTONITE
LET THE STORY BEGIN
TO LET A GOOD THING DIE
BURNOUT
TAKE THAT AWAY
SKYSCRAPER
COLUMBO
WINE TURNER
WHEN THE UNIVERSE KNOWS
STRAP UP
GAME
SUN RAI PLAYLIST
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT
AFTER 6
FRAGMENTS
IN THE COLD
C'EST LA VIE
TRAGEDY IN TEAL
MAZE
TURN OVER & TURN OF EVENTS
ABORT MISSION
JUST LIKE EASTER
SILENT NIGHT, UNHOLY FRIGHT
FINAL CALL
DRIVING FORCE
WIND OF THE PAST
THE SYCAMORE TREE ONCE AGAIN

HEARTBEAT AND THE STARS

3.6K 152 5
De LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

I brought my Aki, Jennie and our son's nanny  here at the farm with me. They've been here for two weeks now. It's been two weeks that people are still talking about her on social media because the moment we left New York city, Jennie posted on her socials her final words of quitting her job. Rosé has been calling her. Jennie hasn't responded to her manager yet. I let her enjoy her time here. She helps me in the restaurant. We go fishing with our son. She plays with Kuku, too. She would go up early in the morning to wake me up and she insists to feed the alpacas all by herself. Juan and Katrina love Jennie. They always ask her anything she needs. They would bring her fresh fruits to eat. Emily couldn't believe that she is now seeing Jennie in front of her. She's been a fan you know. Jennie goes with Emily on the fields every afternoon and they would just talk. This young girl is really happy to bond with my ex-wife.

And now, we are surprised of Rosé's appearance here at the restaurant. She found out where Jennie is because my ex posted a photo of her eating here with the location on it. And yes, since that day, people are coming over to eat and just to see her. Even if Jennie has done some scandalous behavior, she has still a lot of believers and fans. I even let Jennie hide in the house for a while because customers have been asking for photos and autograph from her. She gave others a chance but I am a bit strict most of the time because I know it won't be good for her. I was right. She had to suffer from anxiety at the end of the day.

I led Rosé and Jennie's lawyer to the house beside the restaurant because fans are all over and Jennie can't show her face to them as they are really becoming a group visiting the place.

"Jen, you know that I support your decision. But I have been calling you to discuss on some matters that you need to know once you are sure of your plan already."  Rosé started.

Jennie is just quiet. I am beside her. She needs me right now.

"Go on." Jennie has no energy. This day is supposed to be the day I'll teach her how to ride the horse. But here we are, facing what we have to face.

"When you revealed to the public about your relationship with Lisa, you were bashed. But at the same time, you gained new supporters from your community. They accept you. When some of your drunk videos leaked all over the internet and TV news, a lot of people hated you. But you have your fans who have been there to understand you.

Those brands you are endorsing have been contacting me for months now, Jen. Most of them are concerned of their reputation. They are not letting go of you because you are indeed influential.

But when you did a statement on your socials days ago, they are really mad.

Jen, they are going to sue you. You are under a lot of contracts. Won't you consider extending your exposure for like another two years?" Rosé is just trying to save Jennie.

"How will I deal with another two years, Rosé? I am dying inside. I want to fix my own shit. Look at me. It's only been two weeks that there's no alcohol in my system because I am here with Lisa. Once I go back to the city, I'll be indulging on my addictive ways again." She said.

Yeah. I suddenly realized that she wasn't looking for rhum, whiskey, vodka and beer recently. It breaks my heart knowing that I get to prevent her from drinking, but I won't be able to be there for her for the rest of our lives. We are no longer married. I can't just get us back together and pretend that we are fine.

"I understand. But here's Atty. Young to discuss to you the possible result the moment I submit your final decision to your major brand sponsors." Rosé is really carrying a huge weight right now.

"Ms. Jennie, a month ago I reviewed all your assets and bank statements. It can't pay for the settlement. We have to settle it with the brands or they'll sue you and once you lost, you'll pay triple." The lawyer explained more in detail.

"Really? I have a huge amount of money in the bank. Lisa has been the one spending for our son and paying the taxes. Why so my money can't pay for the settlement?" Jennie asked.

"If you are going to sell your house and two cars, you'll pay it completely in full." Atty. Young was straight to the point.

Jennie looked at me.

"We— we can't sell the house. Lisa is the one who bought it." She said.

"But it's under your name." The lawyer added.

We all waited for Jennie to speak. We let her process and decide.

"I— I really can't go on. I am sorry, Rosé. I am really sorry. I need to fix myself. Look, I am planning to bring myself to rehab because I really can't control my desire in alcohol. Once I am all alone again, I know that I'll be craving for it.

I have to renew myself. Not only for me but especially for Aki and Lisa. I want Lisa to accept me again. Who would accept this shit now? No one. I have been looking for a facility and heal there for six months or a year.

If I have to pay all the settlement amount then what's left for my rehab?" She is worried. She looked at Aki while he's playing with his nanny and Kuma.

I held her thigh to calm her. She took a deep breath. I know she wants to cry right now but her tears ain't coming out. She held my hand and gripped it tighter.

The lawyer also added that he received a letter from the child welfare group regarding Aki's custody. It was stated on the paper that they have seen some alarming signals that could harm Aki in the long run if Jennie keeps on doing all her scandalous and self harming deeds.

This is a serious matter. And if that happens, Aki will be in my custody. I don't want Jennie to feel heartbroken because of this. She is still my son's mother. I know that she is trying her best to be a good Mom even if there are times that she couldn't control her alcohol addiction.

After a while, Jennie excused herself as she wanted to take a rest. It was too overwhelming for her. She asked if I can sleep beside her in my room for an afternoon nap because she wants to smell me to make her body and mind relax. I brought her in my room and went down again to talk to Rosé.

"I think let's give her a little more time." I told Rosé.

"Lisa, as much as I want to give all the time she needs, the brands are in a hurry. I understand because they are just standing firm with what's stated on the contract. I am sorry if I am not able to protect Jennie from all of these." She is crying.

"I understand." The only words I said.

"Atty., I'll call you once Jennie has decided already. But if ever she'll ask me about the house, I have nothing against it. If we have to sell it for her own good then I am up for it." I said.

I went inside the room right away when they left.

"Don't you like the sheet Katrina used for your bed in the other room?" I asked her while she's lying and waiting for me to be beside her.

She caressed my jaw and her tears fell.

"I just want to be with you right now. I am so sorry for being too pushy again. Lisa, I am really sorry for making a mess." She is sobbing.

I snaked my hand on her waist going to her back and pulled her closer to me. We're closer than you could ever imagine. Too close.

"This is life. Sometimes, we are really destined to make mistakes for us to learn. But hey, I am happy seeing you breathing freely since I brought you here. I hope you'll eventually get away from all the downers. I am happy that you are open for rehab, Jen. I appreciate that you are doing it for yourself and Aki.

But do you really have to go in to a facility? Won't you try to discipline yourself first and then we'll see if you really need to be admitted there?" I just tried considering another option.

"I'm fucked up. Look. Look at me. I am no longer the Jennie you fell in love with before. Right?" She is crying and my heart is breaking.

"I am sorry if I gave up. I should've stayed." And I found my lips curling in my mouth. I'm crying.

"No. I was too much. Even now, look, it's your time to heal and should be all for yourself but I am here in the picture again. I know you are still healing from all the bad things I did to you. I know you are learning to move on. I am sorry, Lisa. I am still looking forward on the day you'll forgive me. I am really really sorry."

I just embraced her tight. No words are coming out of my mouth. I just listened to her cries and every pounding heartbeat she has in her chest.

"About the house, Jen, let's sell it. I don't want you to worry anymore. I don't want you to be in trouble once the brands decide on suing you. Let's pay them. I'll just look for another one and pay it monthly for you and Aki once you're done in rehab.

If it's ok with you, I'll take care of Aki while you're healing. I'll give him back to you once you're out.

We'll visit you thrice a month if the center will allow us. I promise."

I actually do not know where to get money to buy another house but it's my ex-wife and son's place to live we're talking about already. I have to work harder and get more clients.

"I am really sorry, Lisa. I should be the one dealing with this but I just dragged you in. You know, you have to think of your life, too. I'll make a way to have a house of my own when I come back. I am just thinking now how to pay for the rehab. Maybe I'll ask from my parents first and pay them once I get a job after my time from the facility." She is really too eager to heal.

"Jen, mom and dad are still starting a new life after the bankruptcy. Your mom is retiring soon. I think what they've got now is just enough for the bakery business. I talked to them last week and they're also thinking of ways to help you.

Jen, I want you to focus on rehab. Let me solve things out here. Don't think of money. Let's settle your contracts, pay what we have to pay. Give it to them. Let's sell the house and cars so they won't sue you anymore.

I'll make a way to pay for the rehab. Let me handle it. All I want is for you to regain back all your strength. I want you to have peace.

Jen, save your mental health. I know what you've been through because of your job. Let people say whatever they want to say about you.

Now, let's do what is right for your own well-being so we can be good parents to our Aki.

You deserve to be happy and to breathe while living a normal life. Maybe now is the time to start."

I am trying to make Jennie feel that she is right about her decision. It's also to encourage her to continue life and that nothing is impossible if you just believe on yourself that you'll change.

And without hesitations, our lips brought us to each other unintentionally. It was a strong force that pushed us closer as we kiss. We kissed. An intense and wild kisses with heavy breaths in between. And we've been touching each other like it's the first time we did it again.

Fuck. I forgot to control myself. This is not supposed to be happening.

"How can your kisses and touch be this comforting? I feel like I have nothing more to ask for when I'm wrapped around your arms, Lisa?

I am sorry for taking you for granted. I am sorry for letting my anger and stress overpower this feeling, this beautiful feeling when I'm with you before.

I hope one day you'll accept me again. I promise I will learn how to be a good wife to you."

She was too emotional. Too emotional that it didn't let us take our clothes off even if we are already too passionate and found ourselves rubbing on each other.

We fell asleep.

We prepared dinner when we woke up and gave our time to Aki until we brought him to bed.

Jennie and I spent the night under the stars, lying on a thick cloth we laid on the grass. Funny knowing that it was an emotional day, but tonight, we are surprised seeing ourselves talking about her plans when she enters the facility.

Jennie wants to write stories. I told her to go for it as long as it won't give her any trouble mentally.

But what I appreciate more is her plans of changing and getting away from alcohol addiction. And her eagerness to become the best version of herself.

I know that I need to heal, too. But right at this moment while having her in my arms, I know that she listens to my heart while she leans on my chest.

She listens to my heart that still beats for her.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

378K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
546K 16.7K 40
I π’‘π’‚π’π’ˆπ’Šπ’• π’Šπ’•π’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
40.1K 760 25
Jenlisa g!p 18+ High Mature Content if you are uncomfortable then please stay away from this story!!!! Lisa is shemale (intersex) Namaste!! I'm back...
72.7K 2.8K 31
🚫grammatical errors🚫