SKYSCRAPER

By LVNALVNALVNA

XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY... More

ROOM WITH JUST TWO WALLS
A LIFETIME OF
GLASS FILLED WITH TRUTH
FIRST AID
SNOW DROPS ON LEAVES
GOING SOLO
SECRET GARDEN
APARTMENT 505
SYCAMORE
JENNIE AND THE THREE SECRETS
LIKE COFFEE
KISS AND FIRE
MIA AND VINCENT
LM CODE
INK THAT BURNT SKIN
BLINDFOLDED
WHAT A TWIST
THE END OF THE RAINBOW
KRYPTONITE
LET THE STORY BEGIN
TO LET A GOOD THING DIE
BURNOUT
TAKE THAT AWAY
HEARTBEAT AND THE STARS
SKYSCRAPER
COLUMBO
WINE TURNER
WHEN THE UNIVERSE KNOWS
STRAP UP
GAME
SUN RAI PLAYLIST
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT
AFTER 6
FRAGMENTS
IN THE COLD
C'EST LA VIE
TRAGEDY IN TEAL
MAZE
TURN OVER & TURN OF EVENTS
ABORT MISSION
JUST LIKE EASTER
SILENT NIGHT, UNHOLY FRIGHT
FINAL CALL
DRIVING FORCE
WIND OF THE PAST
THE SYCAMORE TREE ONCE AGAIN

GLASS HOUSE

3.8K 178 20
By LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

It's my day off today. Jennie and I decided to visit a high class mall because she wants to shop for her favorite luxury brands. But even if this mall has only few people inside, we still can't expose our faces. We still walk a meter or two away from each other and act as if we do not know each other. As usual, she is a secret. I am a secret. As long as she's in the limelight, we'll remain as a secret.

Jennie is already a known customer in this luxury shop we entered. Just by observing at her, my heart is breaking. My heart is breaking that I can't buy these expensive stuff for her. I am saving for our house.

After she bought a pair of shoes and a limited edition bag, we strolled around the mall to look for a less crowded restaurant so we can eat. Before entering this Asian restaurant, someone called me behind.

"Boss! Boss, it's nice to see you here." A familiar voice. It's Andie, one of my info specialists in my department.

"Oh. Hi, Andie!" I greeted her back.

She just suddenly embraced me tight. I was about to step back to avoid the hug but she was too fast. I saw Jennie looked at us. Even she's wearing sunglasses, I know that doesn't like what she's seeing right now.

"Congratulations, boss! We've waited for this moment that we can call you that. You deserve it!" She said and I thanked her.

Jennie went inside the restaurant first. I kept looking at her even if Andie is still talking to me. I immediately followed Jennie inside.

Before I sat across her, I made sure that no one saw me going to where my wife is. Jennie was talking to the manager who approached her. She told the manager to keep our presence here confidential.

As what we always do when we eat out.

"Who was that?" My wife asked in a serious tone when the manager left.

"Andie. She's my info analyst." I answered. I held Jennie's hand above the table. I know she's being jealous again.

"She called you 'boss'. Wow! You two have endearment? And she embraced you. Is it a requirement for colleagues to hug each other? Cool." My wife is indeed jealous.

"I—I got promoted yesterday. She knows that I am married to you and she is married to John, a colleague too. Andie can keep a secret and she has been loyal to my department. I tried not to receive that hug but she was fast. You saw it.She is just a normal sweet lady. She hugs everyone in the office. I am sorry, babe." I said calmly.

Jennie was surprised.

"Oh! Baby, I am so proud of you! Congratulations! I think let's celebrate and I'll buy you a gift later! What do you want?" Her mood suddenly changed.

She demanded me to transfer and sit beside her. The whole dining experience was purely about us being so clingy to each other. I am still wooing her.

After we ate, we went shopping again. She bought a lot of things for me from a new phone, clothes I can't count, an expensive watch and four pairs of shoes. I was stopping her but Jennie is Jennie. Stubborn.

"Please don't tell me what to do with my money. I love you and I want to buy anything for you. Look at your shoes, babe! For sure, it'll give up anytime soon!" She is teasing me again with my favorite white sneakers.

A year has passed and I have been struggling with my decisions. I really want to get out from this job. I love my job but the thought of Jennie's safety bothers me every single day.

The salary I am earning is a huge hindrance to my resignation. Why? I have already reserved a house and lot in a private residential area for my wife. It's a beautiful glass house of her dreams. I think, one more year of working, I'll be able to pay it in full. Jisoo told me that I can get a loan from the bank. I actually tried applying and I got approved right away! I don't know if I can pay for this since it's really expensive here but I'll do everything for Jennie!

The day came that I have to surprise my wife. Just in time for her birthday! I blindfolded her and when we reached the house, I saw how happy she is!

"Lisa, this is my dream house! Exactly like this! Is this ours for real?" She said and embraced me.

"Yes. I paid the half and I applied a loan in the bank for the remaining." I said. I have to be honest to her.

We went inside and that happy smile on Jennie's face suddenly vanished when she saw a bare living area.

Shit! I haven't thought of the furniture and appliances.

"Uhm. I— I am sorry. G—give me two months and we'll buy all the appliances and furniture you like." I apologized.

"No. It's fine. I'll be the one to buy those." Jennie's voice is a bit upset. I think this is wrong timing. I should have completed everything first.

Right that week, she filled the house of all our needs and we moved in. We also hired a helper we can trust.

I am also surprised to see two cars in the garage. One is hers and I think she bought another.

When she knew I am approaching the door, she ran towards me and pulled me going to the garage after a lovely kiss.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

Shit. She bought me a car.

"Hmmm. Is— is this mine?" I asked and she happily nodded.

"It is beautiful, babe! Thank you so much!" I said and embraced her.

"I'll pay you. Is installment okay?" I asked. I am really shy that she bought me a car.

She kept asking me before if which car I like but I have been telling her not to buy me one. I guess she scanned through my online portfolio of cars I drew and picked a similar looking one and bought it.

"You know, you just can tell me if you don't like it." Her mood suddenly changed.

I followed her inside the house.

I have been wooing her for an hour but she is really cold towards me. We even ate our dinner together without talking to each other.

I followed her again at the balcony of our room upstairs while she's having her wine and enjoying the view of the city from afar. I embraced her from behind. I love smelling her neck. I like planting kisses on her shoulder.

"Babe, I am sorry if you feel like I don't appreciate your gift. I am really happy. But it's too expensive and I am so shy to receive pricey gifts from you. You know that." I whispered.

"We have been married for almost two years now. I can give you whatever I want. Why don't you just be thankful?" She is mad.

"I'm really sorry. I love it. I really do love it. It's just that I don't know how to reciprocate." I said and she felt how sad my voice is.

She faced me and cupped my jaw.

"Just don't cheat on me ever. I don't like feeling jealous." She said.

"I never gave you a reason to be jealous. But sometimes there are situations that we can't avoid. Don't worry, I won't make you jealous." I promised.

I swear, I never intended to make Jennie jealous. Never. I am aware sometimes that there are women who tries to flirt with me but I always avoid them. I avoid hurting my wife. She knows that because we have encountered situations that there were girls who would ask for my number even if my face is hiding under my cap already. I never responded to them. If I think a stranger needs help anywhere we are, that's the time I approach them. But to cheat on my wife? No.

The jealousy didn't stop there. Sometimes, I would see her car outside my office. She's spying on me and trying to find out if I'm flirting with other women.

Every night, she wouldn't skip a time checking my phone. It has no password. I have nothing to hide. Go check all you want, Jen.

But for me, it's not just about proving to my wife that I am not fooling her. I also make a way to maintain the romantic feeling in our relationship. I always prepare dinner for her or ask her on a date outside. I would send her flowers and letters when she's at work or most of the time she arrives at home with a bunch of red roses in the living room.

But one time, she agreed to meet me under that sycamore tree we used to have a date when we're not yet married. I brought a simple packed dinner for us to have a late night picnic. I am really looking forward to this moment uphill that we'll watch the stars together and the city lights. I want to have a dance with her under the moon.

She did not come. I have been calling and texting her but she's not responding. When I sent a message to Rosé, that's the time I knew that Jennie took an on the spot guesting project. She forgot our date.

But it's ok.

I intended to come home late. I am a bit hurt.

When I arrived, she was at the living area waiting for me.

"Why are you late? Do you have any idea what time is it now?" She is nagging me again.

"Jen, I'm tired. Can we talk about this tomorrow?" I begged.

"No. Let's talk about it now. Tell me. Where have you been? Who's with you? Why aren't you telling me your whereabouts? Lisa, I am giving you everything! Don't you ever cheat on me!" Jennie, what are you saying? Maybe her personal phone's at the deepest part of her bag again as usual.

I remained silent. I was about to take the stairs but she pulled my shirt and I almost lost my balance but I was fast to reach the stair grip.

"Don't you ever turn your back at me when I'm talking, Lisa! Do not ignore me!" She is so loud.

She kept talking and letting it all out loud. I am just listening. I can't keep adding fuel to the fire. I'll talk when she's tired already or done with her piece.

"What? Explain!" She is forcing me to talk.

"Are you sure you're done?" I asked softly.

Her eyes are full of disappointment.

"I waited for you at sycamore. You agreed to have a date with me when I asked you last week. You could have sent me a message that you're not coming, Jen. I just feel sad that you forgot about it and—." My tears are forming. I am really emotional when it comes to my wife. Too opposite when I'm at work.

She cut me.

"Lisa, it was a sudden project. Please understand. You have to understand my job! I thought you knew it from the very start that sometimes this can really happen." She is really hard.

"Y—yeah. I'm sorry." I have no energy anymore. I really feel hurt.

"It's ok. Can I make it up to you?" She is too aggressive. She embraced me right away. This is wrong. I want to breathe too.

"No. It's okay. I think I just have to rest now." I said.

"Lisa, no. We have to talk. We'll fix this. It's not my fault. Babe, you understand my job right?" She really wanted to prove something.

"Yeah. I understand." I said and looked down.

"But why are you still sad? Lisa, let's be ok please. I can't sleep later with this situation. Babe, please." She is crying already.

And because I love her so much, I wrapped her around my arms so tight.

Even if I felt invalidated. Dismissed. I just only wanted to take her out on a simple date.

Because it's our wedding anniversary today.

--------------------------

hello to all manipulative bxtch*s out there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
684K 21.1K 45
VIII š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’‰š’†š’š š’‹š’–š’…š’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

330K 11.2K 35
IX š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’”š’Š š’š’Šš’”š’‚ š’š’ˆ š’‡š’‚š’š’” š’„š’š’–š’ƒ š’š’Š š’‹š’†š’š’š’Šš’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
1.8M 77.5K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...