SKYSCRAPER

LVNALVNALVNA tarafΔ±ndan

XIII π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’Š π’Šπ’•π’ π’Žπ’‚π’”π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’•, π’”π’‚π’Œπ’•π’π’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’†π’• π’ˆπ’†π’• π’‚π’˜π’˜ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY... Daha Fazla

ROOM WITH JUST TWO WALLS
A LIFETIME OF
GLASS FILLED WITH TRUTH
FIRST AID
SNOW DROPS ON LEAVES
GOING SOLO
SECRET GARDEN
APARTMENT 505
SYCAMORE
JENNIE AND THE THREE SECRETS
KISS AND FIRE
MIA AND VINCENT
LM CODE
GLASS HOUSE
INK THAT BURNT SKIN
BLINDFOLDED
WHAT A TWIST
THE END OF THE RAINBOW
KRYPTONITE
LET THE STORY BEGIN
TO LET A GOOD THING DIE
BURNOUT
TAKE THAT AWAY
HEARTBEAT AND THE STARS
SKYSCRAPER
COLUMBO
WINE TURNER
WHEN THE UNIVERSE KNOWS
STRAP UP
GAME
SUN RAI PLAYLIST
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT
AFTER 6
FRAGMENTS
IN THE COLD
C'EST LA VIE
TRAGEDY IN TEAL
MAZE
TURN OVER & TURN OF EVENTS
ABORT MISSION
JUST LIKE EASTER
SILENT NIGHT, UNHOLY FRIGHT
FINAL CALL
DRIVING FORCE
WIND OF THE PAST
THE SYCAMORE TREE ONCE AGAIN

LIKE COFFEE

3.8K 162 12
LVNALVNALVNA tarafΔ±ndan

JENNIE

L: I know I said that I won't bother you. But I just want to say that there was never a day I didn't think of you. It's been two months that we don't talk. I miss you so much, Jennie. Please be safe always.

I miss you, Lisa. You just don't know how I like it when you never stopped texting me everyday but you never force me to reply back. You have been so expressive. A single message from you makes my day really special even if I m going through a lot especially now that I just released my first album as a solo artist. Your messages helped me a lot during recordings. I wouldn't finish it in a short period of time if not because of your daily words through text. You are indeed my inspiration. I really want to see you but I have been dealing with my thoughts since I knew everything. I don't want to face you with a heavy heart. But who am I to judge you up to this time?

I love you and I think I am ready now.  I have to or else I'll lose you again.

My title track has been released together with its music video. I did not expect my fans would still love me even if I have gone solo. The first day it was out, it magically hit the Billboard chart right away. I may not be too vocal about it but I really appreciate those people who are showing their love for me. I have read a lot of reviews and feedback about my song and the whole track list as well. I got guesting and film projects in line. I actually started to film a remake of Coco Chanel's biography. A biopic that everyone did not expect me to be the lead. I'm Asian-American. What do you expect from other people who say nothing but negativity? But Rosé and my fans have always been there to protect me. My manager assured me that this is going to be a good start for me as a lead actress too.

But even if I am achieving the success I dreamt of, something is still lacking.

I want Lisa in my life but I don't know how to start again. I don't know how we should start. Many times I was tempted to respond to her messages but I'm really stopping myself.

The day of my album release came and Rosé organized a grand launching. The event was held in a fancy hotel with lots of press people and my loyal fans. At first, she was hesitant to conduct an album signing but I told her that it's ok and we'll do it.

There were a lot of people inside the hall. Reporters from the press, vloggers, bloggers, musicians, internet personalities and many more artists who came. I am happy that I get to see my fans face to face.

Rosé has been checking on me since I have been signing and having a meet and greet with my fans for an hour now. I told her that it's ok and I want to sign all the albums and meet my fans until the last person on the line comes in front of me.

And I was shocked!

The last person who sat in front of me, handing me my album to be signed is so hot and has the most beautiful jaw I have seen all my life. Still.

Lisa.

The world stopped. It was just like me and her at the moment right now. Eye to eye. Her sexy lips. That beautiful smile she used to give me. Her eyes that drowns me in happiness.

She is not talking. She is just smiling. My heart is racing so fast that I didn't notice I have written "I love you" aside from my signature on the surface of the album case.

"H—how are you?" I said as I give her the album.

"I am missing you everyday. But let's not talk about that. I just came here to have your album signed and to see you. I just want to say that I am so proud of you, Jennie. I have already downloaded all your songs and my favorite is 'Smells Like Coffee'." She happily said in her deep voice.

That should really be your favorite, Lisa. If only you know that it's the only song I wrote in the album. And that's about you. For you.

"That's my favorite, too." I said and smiled at her. Our eyes couldn't lie. We know that we want to hug each other right now.

And more than that, I want to pull her shirt closer to me and kiss her.

She stood up and said goodbye. I don't want to let go of her smile. I want to stare at her 24/7. I still kept looking at her while she's walking away.

I noticed that she saw what I wrote on the album and she's surprised. She has been my fan and she knows that I never wrote a dedication whenever I sign albums or any other merch  in the past. Just my signature on it.

She looked back and I gestured that she must check her phone.

J: Can I see you tonight at my place?

I can't take it anymore. I want to be with her.

She responded right away.

L: Are you sure?

I want to hug you, Lisa!

J: Yes. I'll be done by three here. I'll cook for you. Hope to see you if you're not busy.

L: I'll be there, Ms. Kim. Take care on your way home later.

I cooked her favorite steamed fish. I also charcoal grilled the steak like how she wants it. My mashed potato goes well with our food tonight. I also soaked the bottle of wine in an ice bucket.

After I took a bath and wore my comfy night clothes, I heard the doorbell. I actually registered her fingerprint on my door before but I know she won't just come in that anytime when she had all the chance while we're not talking.

And if only you can see how hot she is in a white shirt with her jacket hanging around her arm. The shirt she's wearing is actually from my merchandise collection. How cute!

"Uhm. I just want to take this chance if you can sign my shirt, Ms. Kim?" Lisa made me chuckle. Her jokes really know when to kick in.

"Come in! Let's take that off." Oops! Sorry. Bad joke. I saw how Lisa's eyes turned big.

"Kidding! You want me to sign it so you must take it off. How can I write my name there properly?" I kept teasing her when we approached my balcony where I set our dinner.

I don't know why everything feels so light and right. We came from a not so "break up" break up. But we both get this sudden affection and just forget what happened to us two months ago.

As we take our dinner, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is really so good-looking.She noticed it.

"Hmm. Why?" She asked curiously.

"I just really find your birthmark on your arm really beautiful." I said.

"Jen, I lied when I told you it's a birthmark. It's actually a mark left when my parents died. When our car crashed, my Mom immediately pushed me hard to the gutter before the explosion. The fire reached my arm and this is it. I wasn't just ready to tell you before because even until now, it pains me thinking that there's no chance for me to ever see them again." She said.

"It's ok. I just don't want lies from now on anymore, Lisa. Can you promise me that?" I said and she agreed.

"Have you forgiven me, Jen?" How can I not forgive you when you are this soft to me, Lisa?

I took a deep breath. I know we're going to be emotional.

"I was never mad at you. I just had to process everything. Sorry if it took two months for me to do so." I said.

She held my hand above the table.

"No. It's okay. I understand. Even if it takes years, I would still keep apologizing. I promise, from now on, no more secrets." She assured me.

"All of these taste so good, Jen! You are the best! I really missed this." She commended my cooking.

"I missed you." Here comes my emotions.

"I missed you so much." And Lisa's as well.

We talked about what happened to us. At least now, we can say that we are fine.

My emotions are really eating me whole right now. I want to kiss her. I want to hug her.

I fixed the table. She wanted to help me bring our plates to the kitchen but I insisted that she must enjoy her glass of wine.

After I fixed everything on the kitchen, I went back to the balcony. Looking at her back just makes my body so hot. And this feeling of longing for her for two months really pushes me to lean on her sexy back.

I embraced her from behind. I felt her hand sliding on my arm. She bent her knees a little low so I can rest my chin on her shoulder. She kissed my head and suddenly we're like hearing a romantic jazz music all over.

She faced me. Traced her fingers on my ear to clip my hair behind.

"You are the prettiest woman I have ever seen whole my life." She said straight to my eyes.

I can't take this anymore.

I found my right hand squeezing her shirt outside her waist and the other is gripping her shoulder.

I kissed her. I kissed her so deep.

I felt her hand on my back, pulling me closer to her while the other is on my jaw sliding to my nape.

The kiss went too far that I realized my body is already rubbing directly to her chest.

We can't recall how we ended up here on my bed.

It's like a never-ending kiss with grips and touch that rock my world.

She's above me and even if we're still dressed, I could feel all her warmth.

I am going crazy as this heart of mine is beating so fast. I want her so bad.

I pulled her butt closer to me as we are humping to each other already.

But she suddenly stopped.

She looked at me in the eyes while her finger caressed my face.

"Hmmm. Why? Aren't you ready?" I asked while rubbing her nape gently.

"I— I just want to make things right. I don't want to fuck you and you'll think I am just taking advantage of the situation, Jen."

Shit! Why is that so hot, Lisa?

"You deserve to be loved wholeheartedly. I think we should talk first what comes next. I want to—." Lisa is running out of breath.

"You want to be together officially first before we make love?" Then I was the one who finished what she's trying to say. And she nodded.

"If—. Uhm. If only there's a chance again. But I am afraid. I am afraid I might ruin your career when I enter your life again. I want you to be happy, Jennie. Now that your solo career is reaching its peak, why would I steal it away from you?" Lisa is overthinking.

"You are really breaking my heart while you're on top of me and I could feel you down there." What I said made us laugh.

"I'm sorry. I am not breaking your heart. I am just thinking what may happen next if you become my girlfriend. For sure, if people find out about us, it will break you." She said.

"Then I don't want to be your girlfriend." I said.

I instantly saw the sadness in her eyes.

I lifted her chin so our eyes would meet. My thumb pushed her lower lip down slowly. But my lips couldn't resist it anymore. I kissed her passionately. And here comes our body again rubbing on each other.

"I don't want to be your girlfriend cos I want to be your wife. Marry me, Lisa. Marry me."

I said after breaking the kiss. I asked her to marry me while I am now breaking the button of her pants and pushed the zipper down. I slowly gripped the sides of her pants and put it lower. I could see half portion of her bum and it's so sexy. She is so sexy above me.

I know how wet I am there below. So, I grabbed her hand, brought it to my right breast and brush it around. She licked my neck and planted kisses all over my skin. And because of her warm body, I brought her hand down on me and there she started to paint lines on my clit using her finger. So gentle. Full of love. My moans could tell.

Every touch of her is like the moon that brings light to my night. It sends shiver all over my body and all I want is to submit to her right now.

I gave her what she deserves. I slid my hand inside her boxers and there I heard her moan for the very first time. And it's so hot! So hot that I want to remove all my clothes and offer my body all for herself.

"Je—Jen, are we really doing this?" She is panting and sweating.

"I want you so bad. I love you!" My voice becomes cries of pleasure.

"I— I don't have a protection with me." She honestly said. Lisa is not a fucker. How would she have some rubbers with her.

I gestured my head pointing to my drawer. She took one and opened it using her teeth.

"How did you have this? And there's more inside your drawer." She asked.

"I bought it two months ago. I thought we'd make love after I introduced you to my parents." I said and smiled.

She succeeded in putting it on.

But I succeeded more when she slowly entered me. There. So deep and gentle. So hot and it's slowly taking my breath away. We are just compatible. Our bodies are in sync. No more pretensions and any other boasting. We are just we. Here, making love in my room. Feeling our heartbeats.

This isn't just your typical sex. This is what we call lovemaking.

She is so careful. She makes sure that the pain turns into pleasure smoothly. Every thrust she makes is just my kind of push I have been wanting to feel from someone. And I am just glad that it's her I'm making love with right now. Not only because this sex is so beautiful. It's because I love her so much. I love Lisa so fucking much.

While she thrusts above me, I took her hand again and led it to every part of my skin that I needed to be touched the most.

I think after this, it is going to be my favorite feeling from now on.

She grips my waist so perfectly even if I don't tell her how to do so. She is fucking me like I'm not just a superstar, but she pleasures me like I am just the only woman in her life. I could feel the world when she's inside me, going in and out like she's taking me to forever with her.

She captured my soul in every kiss she plants on my skin. Lisa's like a silent whirlwind that would make me cum anytime soon.

She dropped her chest down to my breast to embrace me when I asked a harder, deeper and something that would speed up my heart rate.

She is all I need. She is my type of person may be in love or in bed. What more if she marries me then it is surely going to be a life every woman is dreaming about.

How lucky I am. But here she is now keeps whispering to my ears how lucky she is that I am making love to her. That I love her.

"I can't believe we're doing this already. Jennie, I am beyond lucky." She keeps being affectionate.

"I'll be the luckiest if you marry me, Lisa."

"I won't make love to someone I won't marry. You're the only woman I see growing old with, Jennie."

I don't know how we managed to be romantic while we're having the best fuck of our lives so far. 

Her thrusts become aggressive and I am loving it more.

I have been squeezing her body already as I am feeling near.

She knew it. Our bodies are communicating really well. If this is not great sex compatibility, then I don't know what it's called. I don't care anyway. All I care about is I am being pleasured by the love of my life.

My body is shaking while I'm gushing it all out. She gripped me around her arms while I'm quivering and I love this feeling so damn much! I came while she's screaming my name and groaning as she's near.

All I hear is my name being praised by my Lisa. I didn't stop kissing her and twirling my tongue inside her mouth until she came so good. And that last push from her was breathtaking.

So breathtaking that I want more of her here inside my room.

But you know what took my breath even more?

She made coffee for both of us after we made love. Drank it as we talked about marriage the whole night. And how good the earth at the moment that our conversation went so smooth and we just agreed on things about the intimate wedding we both want.

-----------------------------
Alexa, play "Coffee Breath" by Sofia Mills

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

750K 21K 46
VI π’‚π’šπ’‚π’˜ π’Œπ’ 𝒏𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’•π’Šπ’”π’”π’–π’† π’•π’‚π’π’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...
204K 5.2K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
285K 4.7K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
1.8M 76.7K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...