Flames of a lie

By Bluedragon95

"What are you doing here," he asked in bitterness making me curl my fingers and dig my nails in my palm in fe... More

A/N
CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Ashes of Lie Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapters 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
New Book Alert
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Bed Of Nails
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Bed Of Nails.
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107&108
Chapter 109&110

Chapter 83

2.6K 199 3
By Bluedragon95

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

He just didn't!

I stomped towards the restaurant with great difficulty. Everyone was blocking my way. Sophia followed me closely as we tried to make our way inside.

"Hey, don't cut the line," one of the girls sneered when I tried to walk past her.

"Yes, don't cut the line. We have been waiting for hours for our turn," another girl said, backing 

"I'm not cutting the line; I'm trying to go inside," I said while keeping my calm.

"Yes, just move a little so we can go in," Sophia said from behind me.

"Everyone says the same thing. Go stand behind me if you want to have your turn," the first girl said, not believing me. A gasp left my mouth. I was already burning in the fire of jealousy, and this little girl was putting petrol in it. I exhaled loudly.

"I'm asking you nicely for the last time. Move if you don't want me to stop this little photo session of yours," I said in my pissed voice.

"Who are you, Queen Elisabeth?" She scoffed, making my blood boil. The girl behind her laughs at her comment.

"This little bitch," Sophia said, almost ready to jump on her, but I stopped her. I'd had enough of this. Even though I was burning with jealousy, I was going to let everyone take pictures with him, but not anymore. He is mine and is not allowed to take pictures with anyone.

"What's going on here?" Elijah walked in before I could stop everything.

"Elijah, this woman was trying to cut the line. I just asked her to go back. She won't listen," the girl said, playing the victim. I noticed she was wearing the same high school uniform as Elijah. I glared at her. I had enough.

"Elijah, stop everything now," I said to Elijah, not taking my eyes off the women. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw that I knew him.

"Rebecca, she is not trying to cut the line. She is my sister!" Elijah exclaimed while looking at her in a bored tone. Rebecca was a little surprised when he said that. "Sage, come with me," he said while taking my hand and dragging me in before I could do anything.

"What are you doing? Just stop everything now," I said while taking my hand out of his hold.

"All of them are going crazy over Xanthus. The crowd keeps increasing. I didn't know your husband has such a big fan following among teenage girls," Sophia said while panting a little coming out of the crowd. She took a deep breath of relief. I grind my teeth in annoyance. I turned my head to Elijah to ask him to stop this.

"I know you are jealous, but look around. We can't stop this. It's good publicity for our restaurant. See how busy it is even before we fully open it," he said while putting his hands over his hips. It made me move my eyes around our half-opened restaurant. He was right; it was all crowded with customers. I bit my lower lip in annoyance. I can't stop it just because I'm jealous that my husband is surrounded by his fans. It's going to happen every time he's in public.

Wait a minute.

Am I being this obvious?

"I'm not jealous," I said as a humourless chuckle left my mouth. "I asked you to stop this because those girls won't let me walk in," I scoffed while rolling my eyes. I tried to act normal as if it were not affecting me.

"It's a good thing. Problem solved; we don't have to stop anything because now you are standing inside," he snickered with a smirk on his face. His words said he believed me, but his eyes said he didn't. I glared at him, but he ignored it.

"Now come on, I don't have time to chit-chat. We are running short on people; let's get to work," he said while getting aprons from the counter and tossing them towards me and Sophia. I caught it before it could land on my face.

"It's going to be a long day," Sophia exclaimed while grabbing a notepad from the pocket of the apron. I exhaled too and walked to the kitchen to help dad. I got busy preparing orders, forgetting all my jealousy grabbing a notepad from the pocket of the apron. I exhaled too and walked to the kitchen to help dad. I got busy preparing orders, forgetting all my jealousy. Orders kept coming in, and I kept preparing them.

"Sage, why don't you take a break? I will prepare the rest of the orders. Logan walked into the kitchen while tying an apron around his torso. It made me look at him.

"Weren't you busy handling the fangirls?" I almost taunted him while looking at him. Dad chuckled at my comment. He breathed out while grabbing the recent order.

"Yeah, I was, but now Elijah is handling it," he said while still reading the order list.

"Why did this happen?" dad asked while stirring the vegetables.

"I don't want Sophia to jump over them and make them go bald because they gave their number to me. She was giving death threats to all the women with her eyes,'' he said, looking up from the order list. He shivered at the last part. I could imagine her jumping over those women. A chuckle passed my lips. I decided to take a break.

"Good luck for tonight," I said while patting his back. I could feel her because my husband needs some luck to survive the night. Saying that I walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed the bottle of water with me, feeling thirsty. I was tired after standing for so long and continuously preparing orders. I walked out of the restaurant for fresh air. I was about to drink water when the bottle was snatched out of my hand.

"Thank you, here is the money." Rebecca's girl put money in my hand.

"Hey, that's my bottle," I complained with an annoyed look on my face.

"I gave you the money to get another one. This one is for Chef Xanthus. He is thirsty," she said dreamily before running to him. I glared at her and gritted my teeth. She gave him the bottle of water. He gladly drank from it. He was sitting on his chair like a king, as if a big fan meeting was going on. It was like he was their king and all of them were his minions. I bit my lower lip and stomped my feet in annoyance. I can't even drink water in peace! I thought while shooting draggers in his way. Now it was getting on my nerves. I walked towards them with a determined look in my eyes. All of them protested not letting me walk, but I did give up. His grey eyes looked at me in amusement as he stood up. But it didn't last when I grabbed his hand in a tight grip and looked at everyone with a tight smile on my face. The glares and drags were thrown at me. I was not satisfied with this, so I said the next thing, making them gasp in horror.

"I would like to have my husband back now."

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 171.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 27

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
547K 15.1K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...
215K 7.6K 99
MATURE CONTENT 18+ Rated R You shouldn't have said that." He said in anger. He threw me on bed and hovered over me. Hatred and lust was visible in hi...
210K 14.3K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...