Flames of a lie

By Bluedragon95

"What are you doing here," he asked in bitterness making me curl my fingers and dig my nails in my palm in fe... More

A/N
CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Ashes of Lie Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapters 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
New Book Alert
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Bed Of Nails
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Bed Of Nails.
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107&108
Chapter 109&110

Chapter 81

3.1K 201 5
By Bluedragon95

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

Unaware that I had just stepped into a rollercoaster of a night.

I opened the door very slowly, not wanting her to wake up. I even closed it without making any noise. I walked into her room with her in my arms. It was not big, but it looked so cosy. It gave a homely vibe. She had her adorable childhood photos hanging above her bed with lights around them. I need to steal a few of them for my collection. I made a mental note about it. I slowly laid her down on her queen-size bed. She was still clinging to me like a monkey. I moved her limbs carefully and was about to get up, but she gripped my collar and pulled me down. My eyes widened because she caught me off guard. She looked at me with her wide brown eyes.

Wasn't she sleeping a second ago?

"Where are you going?" she slurred dominatingly while pulling me away. Our faces were just a few centimetres away. Her hooded, light brown eyes look at me keenly. I gulped loudly, and I found myself lost for words for a second. Before I could answer, she pulled me down, and her full lips collided with mine. My breath hitched at her sudden dominance. She didn't even let me answer. My lips moved on their own when she started kissing me. Fuck. I missed her honeyed lips so much. I was craving them like a parched man. My hands itched to touch her. They were craving her soft curves so badly. Before I could take hold of her, she turned us around with her on top of me. Once again, I was caught off-guard. I looked at my wild cat. She looked down at me with her hooded eyes while biting her lower lip. I once again found myself gulping. Before I knew it, she started to beat me with her small fist.

"I hate you. I hate you," she started crying suddenly. A second ago, she was kissing me and, in the next second, beating me. I sighed and let her beat me. I deserve it for making her upset.

"You didn't even call me once," she sobbed while beating on my hard chest with her small fist. My heart lurched looking at her crying face.

"I know I'm a very bad husband. I'm sorry, love," I said while cupping her face. Fat tears slipped out of her beautiful brown eyes.

"You are,'' she sobbed. Her swollen lips wobbled. I wanted to hug her so tightly. I let her cry in my arms. I wiped her tears with the pad of my thumb. She sniffed like a toddler with her lower lip pushed forward. My heart clenched again, and a faint smile was on my face. I still found it hard to believe that she was mine. I was madly in love with her. Those words were very small compared to what I had in my heart for her. My heart started to beat fast, and my chest swelled up with a warm feeling. I so badly wanted to show her how much I love her and how much I miss her, but she is drunk. Still sobbing, she leaned forward. Her honeyed lips looked so tempting and inviting. I wanted to taste them so badly. Our lips were only a few inches away. I lifted my head a little to cut the distance. My heart was beating so fast. I still couldn't believe she was mine. Our lips were about to meet.

"I'm hungry," she said suddenly, collapsing on my chest. I kept looking at the ceiling and blinked my eyes, dumbfounded, as she snuggled her face into my chest. She had lost her energy crying and beating me. She needs to eat something, or else she will have the worst hangover. I sighed heavily. This woman is going to be the death of me.

"I will get something for you," I said while bouncing on her head. I tried to move her.

"No," she said while lifting her head a little. She had a very adorable frown on her face.

"I will be quick," I said, trying to make her understand.

"No, you are not going anywhere. I know it's a dream, and you will disappear like you did yesterday," she slurred with a cute, stubborn pout on her full lips. A small smile formed on the corner of my lips. She dreams about me.

"Then how am I supposed to get you something to eat?" I asked when she wouldn't let me go. An evil smirk formed on her face. She leaned to the left and grabbed something from the drawer. She had whipped cream and a pack of strawberries in her hand. I put both my hands behind my head and looked at her with narrowed eyes. She grins while showing it to me. I chuckled, looking at my tiny devil. She immediately opened it and put whipped cream on it. She was using my torso as her table.

"Hmmm," she moaned deeply after taking a bite of it. I swallowed hard when she did that. She did it again with whipped cream on the corner of her lips. It made blood rush to my lower region.

"Tiny, stop making that sound," I said in my dark voice.

"Why? It's so tasty," she said while licking the cream from the strawberry. My eyes darkened when she said that.

"Do you want to try it?" she said while forwarding her half-eaten strawberry. I opened my mouth to eat it, but she withdrew it and put it in her mouth. She giggled when she did that. I looked at her with narrowed eyes. She giggled more, and her eyes twinkled in mischief. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. She had whipped cream on her fingers. I caught her hand before she could move it. I licked the whipped cream off her long, slender fingers while looking straight into her eyes. I saw how she shivered when my tongue moved on her fingertips. I thought she would shy away like always, but I saw how her eyes darkened when I did that. Next thing I knew, she ripped my shirt, making buttons fly. She pulled out her t-shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. She was seated on top of me only in her bra and shorts, which had moved up. I could see her inner thighs as she straddled me.

"Tiny!" I warned her. I tried to stop her before I lost control, but this tiny devil wouldn't stop.

"I'm going to eat you," she declared in her hoarse voice while looking at my bare chest with dark eyes. A big lump formed in my throat. She took the whipped cream and spread it over the line of my abs.

"Tiny," I warned her again, but she didn't stop. She licked it with her tongue, looking straight into my eyes. My whole body shuddered under her. I tried to stop her, but she pinned my hands above my head.

"You are not allowed to touch me," she said, and she licked the whipped cream from a nipple. I bit my lower lip and fisted my hands when her tongue made circular motions on it. She did the same thing with my other nipple. She sucked on them. I never felt this new emotion in me before. She was doing something to me.

"Fuck!" I cursed while closing my eyes. She was teasing me so badly. She pinned my hands down again when I tried to move them. I could easily change our position, but I was under her spell, and she could do anything to me.

"No! It's your punishment," she said dominatingly while biting on my left nipple.

"You are not allowed to touch me," she said in full dominance, and blood rushed to my lower region. Damn this woman. She was making me crazy. My pants became tight. I saw the evil smirk on her face when I got stuck on my breath. She started rubbing her ass intentionally on my growing bulge. My fists tightened even more. Nails dug into my palm, and I closed my eyes. My member was fully erect, wanting to be free. My pants became even tighter. It is getting painful now. Her slow yet sturdy moves were sending ripples of pleasure and pain through my whole body. I felt her warm breath fan over my ear.

"Do you want me to suck you?" she whispered in my ear in her raspy dunk voice.

"Say it, and I will do it," she said raspily. Her warm mouth sucked on my earlobe while she still rubbed herself on me. She moaned while doing it. God, this woman was making me go crazy. My eyes turned black with desire for her. I couldn't take this torture anymore. I ponder whether I should let her do it. I want to touch her so bad, and if she continues this torture, I will lose control. I broke my hands free from her hold and turned us around, with me now on top of her.

"Stop playing with fire," I warned her while looking down at her with my hooded eyes.

"I will make you do it when you are sober," I said with determination. Her eyes widened for a second, but this seductress smiled evilly. The very next second, she pulled me down again and connected our lips. She was openly playing with fire. I lost it. I kissed her back fervently. Her small hands cupped my bulge over my pants. My hands moved forward and removed her remaining clothes. My warm mouth latched onto the hard, erect pink nipple. She tried to unbuckle my belt, but I stopped her. She groaned when I stopped her again.

"Aaa," she moaned loudly when I sucked hard on her nipple while rubbing my mount on her bare pussy. Her hands moved all over my back. I chewed on her nipple, and her nails dug into my back.

"I want more," she protested when I again didn't let her open my pants.

"I know," I breathe out before giving a hard lick to her swollen nipple. Her whole body shivered when I did that. I started moving my lips downward while placing small, wet kisses on her stomach. I parted her legs, opening them wide. My eyes darkened, and I bit on my lower lip. Her pussycat was dripping wet and ready for me. I kissed her thighs. Her legs shivered when my lips touched her glinting core. I took a deep breath in response to her arousal. My whole body was screaming to take what's mine, but I have to put her needs before mine. I need to show her how much I love to worship her. My wet tongue licked her whole slit. God, she tasted like heaven.

"Xanthus!" she moaned loudly. Her hands moved into my hair, and she thrust her hips forward. I loved it when she moaned my name. Her heavy breaths were making me go crazy. My tongue started to make a circle on her oozing core. I lapped at her, making her tremble. I licked her until she came while moaning my name loudly. I cleaned and licked her like a good boy. When I was done with her, she had already closed her eyes in exhaustion. I had taken care of her needs, but my bulge was still there. I looked at my seductress, who was sleeping peacefully with her face buried in my chest after wreaking havoc in my life. She had tortured me to the extent that doing it myself wouldn't help me. I knew only she could do it.

The entire night, I slept with a bulge in my pants. I had to sleep with blue balls. I had let her go because she was drunk, but now she is sober and very much aware of what she did to me.

It's now my turn to tease her.

To take revenge on her.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 171.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 26.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...
1.6M 31K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
953K 24.6K 33
"You are no wife to me, you got it!? I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your brain the better it will be for you...
1.3M 10K 18
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...