SKYSCRAPER

By LVNALVNALVNA

XIII π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’Š π’Šπ’•π’ π’Žπ’‚π’”π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’•, π’”π’‚π’Œπ’•π’π’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’†π’• π’ˆπ’†π’• π’‚π’˜π’˜ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY... More

ROOM WITH JUST TWO WALLS
A LIFETIME OF
GLASS FILLED WITH TRUTH
SNOW DROPS ON LEAVES
GOING SOLO
SECRET GARDEN
APARTMENT 505
SYCAMORE
JENNIE AND THE THREE SECRETS
LIKE COFFEE
KISS AND FIRE
MIA AND VINCENT
LM CODE
GLASS HOUSE
INK THAT BURNT SKIN
BLINDFOLDED
WHAT A TWIST
THE END OF THE RAINBOW
KRYPTONITE
LET THE STORY BEGIN
TO LET A GOOD THING DIE
BURNOUT
TAKE THAT AWAY
HEARTBEAT AND THE STARS
SKYSCRAPER
COLUMBO
WINE TURNER
WHEN THE UNIVERSE KNOWS
STRAP UP
GAME
SUN RAI PLAYLIST
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT
AFTER 6
FRAGMENTS
IN THE COLD
C'EST LA VIE
TRAGEDY IN TEAL
MAZE
TURN OVER & TURN OF EVENTS
ABORT MISSION
JUST LIKE EASTER
SILENT NIGHT, UNHOLY FRIGHT
FINAL CALL
DRIVING FORCE
WIND OF THE PAST
THE SYCAMORE TREE ONCE AGAIN

FIRST AID

3.8K 202 30
By LVNALVNALVNA

As soon as Jennie arrived where Lisa stays at the moment, Lisa took the initiative to drive so Jennie can rest all throughout the travel. Jennie just came from her taping. It would take four hours for them to reach the place.

After two hours, Lisa decided to stop at a gasoline station so they can use the comfort room and get some snacks from the convenience store. Jennie was the first one to go back to the car. She was so mad and been calling Lisa's phone because she wants to leave the station. People recognized her and they are asking for pictures with her when she approached her car.

"For sure, we have been recorded already. I hate it." She said angrily the moment Lisa entered the driver seat.

Lisa handed Jennie her iced coffee and some snacks. She also opened the water bottle for her wife.

"I'm sorry. The line on the cashier was long. Don't worry. I didn't remove my cap. They won't see my face. I'm sorry if you always hide because of me, Jen." Lisa apologized.

Lisa removed her jacket and let Jennie wear it. She saw on the news that it's going to be the first snowfall tonight. For sure, it would be freezing cold on the way to the retreat place since it's a high area. They continued the ride until they reached this cabin in the middle of the woods located at the mountain.

Lisa was amazed of the place. It's the first time she gets to experience snow in the middle of the forest and seeing this wooden cabin slowly covered in white.

She arranged all their stuff and told Jennie to take a rest first or have a hot bath since they are still waiting for the counselor's message if they can go to the lounge station already.

When Jennie went out of the bathroom, Lisa knew right away that her wife is bothered of the arrangement inside the cabin.

"Are you worried of us having just one bed here? I already messaged Ms. Hale and asked for an extra mat or foam. She'll provide and I'll just sleep on the floor. Don't worry now." Lisa stood up and took a bath after telling Jennie.

After Lisa wore her clothes, she took her phone and called Ms. Hale. They are discussing about one thing Lisa asked from the counselor. After few minutes of conversing, Lisa talked to Jennie.

"I made sure other couples who also joined this retreat will keep this to themselves. Ms. Winona discussed with them and they signed the privacy agreement. Just let me know later if you are not comfortable with the set up when we're with them already." Lisa told Jennie.

"What if after this, some of them would post on social media to confirm that I am married to you? What if tomorrow i'll be on the sites and news again? Lisa, we can't ruin my career. I did sacrifice my band already when I married you and settled to just being an actress. I don't know what else to lose if ever." Jennie is so worried.

"You want me to pack our things now and just leave this place?" Lisa sincerely asked. She's really willing to do anything for Jennie.

"I don't know what's out there, Lisa. What's going to happen next if we leave this place now? What else people would let us do? Are we going to stop seeing each other? Can you promise that? Will my parents encourage us to some other marriage therapy and counseling again? I'm tired." Jennie is crying. She is so mad.

"I'm sorry that you are feeling this way. Just take your time first, collect deep breaths and cry more if you want. Do whatever that calms you right now. I'll wait for whatever decision you'll make. I don't want you to be forced to do things that make you uncomfortable." Lisa really loves her wife.

"This is uncomfortable already. Why are we even here?" Jennie couldn't stop being mad.

Lisa is just quiet.

"Even this cabin. I thought it has two rooms inside." Jennie added.

"I'll no longer ask for a mat from Ms. Hale. I'll sleep on the couch at the living area. Please don't worry about it anymore." Lisa gave her a smile.

Before leaving the cabin, Lisa let Jennie wear her jacket again. Jennie forgot to bring one. The snow is starting to become heavy. She also let Jennie wear her cap.

They both walked towards a wooden and brick lounge to have their dinner.

Ms. Hale introduced everyone to each other. Some couples were surprised to see Lisa and Jennie together. Yes, they know Jennie for sure. She is famous.

Lisa greeted everyone and Jennie just remained in her nonchalant appearance.

After dinner, they all went to the bonfire place surrounded by tall and huge trees. They could smell the menthol scent and woody fragrance that this place has.

Ms. Hale offered coffee, beer, tea and milk.

Lisa took a cup of tea while Jennie got a bottle of beer.

The activity started right after one of the staffs lit a fire in the middle. Ms. Hale started speaking about marriage. Everyone is listening. Some of the participants are interacting with the discussion. Lisa and Jennie were just quiet all along.

After an hour of discussion, Lisa noticed that Jennie has already drank four bottles of beer. Well, she really couldn't stop Jennie ever since. She's just always there to make sure she's safe going to bed because two bottles of beer can already make her wife drunk. What more now that she consumed four?

Ms. Hale gave everyone the list of activities each couple is required to do inside the cabin or anywhere in the mountain. It's more of things that may resolve marital issues and they might have some progress after they leave this place. Aside from that, they are also having physical activities outside in the woods in the next days.

So, yes, Jennie is drunk. Lisa supported her body on their way back to the cabin. Jennie was tough. She didn't want Lisa to touch her. She pushed Lisa away so many times. Lisa just walked behind her and just alert to guide her if ever.

Due to alcohol, snow, and heartaches, Jennie slipped and fell on Lisa's body behind her until they both hit the ground. Her jaw was hit by a small stalk. It's not that deep and huge but it's bleeding. Jennie was so worried of her wound. Other couples noticed them and called Ms. Hale's attention. She told Lisa to bring Jennie in their cabin as it's freezing cold outside and she will just let her staff bring a first aid kit and have Jennie's wound treated.

When they reached the cabin, Lisa washed Jennie's face right away. She brought Jennie on bed and took off her wife's clothes after she prepared a small wet towel. She cleaned Jennie's body and put on her sleeping clothes.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Just take the kit and treat me. Don't let anyone come inside." Jennie said and Lisa nodded.

"Hi. I'm here to treat your wife's wound." The staff greeted Lisa.

"Hi. Thank you for this. But I'll be the one to clean and treat her wound. We're good." Lisa smiled.

"Ok. No problem. Make sure to also clean and treat your own wound." The staff said and Lisa got curious.

The staff looked at Lisa's leg. She has a bleeding wound above her right foot.

"You didn't feel it?" The staff asked.

"Yeah. I just realized when you told me." Lisa responded.

"You are too focused on your wife's wound and so worried about her, not aware that you got yours too. Clean it now. Should you have anything you need, just let us know." The staff smiled and left the cabin.

Lisa went back inside Jennie's room. After washing her hands, she took the kit, sat on the side edge of the bed and prepared what she needs.

Jennie lifted her body up. She is trying to let her back lean on the headboard. Lisa helped her as she's really drunk.

While Lisa is treating Jennie's wound, she couldn't stop looking at Jennie's features. From her eyes, her ears, her lips, those cheeks, beautiful nose and everything about her wife that makes her heart beat faster in amazement.

Jennie is mumbling some words while her eyes are closed. She's trying to say how painful her wound is while being treated.

Lisa held Jennie's neck and the tip of her fingers supported her nape because Jennie is losing her balance from time to time.

Lisa is being tempted to kiss her. She is just stopping herself to do so. She knows that it is going to be a big problem if she let her hots take place. Jennie might slap her. Jennie might go screaming.

She was about to get up when Jennie suddenly pulled her arm. She is so drunk!

Jennie went closer to Lisa's face and about to kiss her lips.

Lisa swallowed her saliva and took a deep breath. She moved her face to the side to avoid that kiss.

"I- I have to go to the bathroom." Lisa's heart is beating so fast.

"Don't you find me attractive already? Don't you like to kiss me like how wet we kiss each other?" Jennie is seducing her.

"Uhm. I—. Hmmm. You are the only attractive woman in my eyes. But I have to clean my wound." Lisa stood up.

She first guided Jennie to settle in bed comfortably under the sheets.

While Lisa is cleaning and treating her wound, she's crying. She knows in her heart that only if she has the power to save their marriage, she really would.

After a while, she took a pillow from Jennie's room and brought herself on the couch at the living area.

She turned off the lights and lay her body flat, making sure her back could feel the linen. She placed her arm on her forehead as she looked at the ceiling, having a deep thought of what's going on. She is aware of how cold the surrounding is now but she feels numb about it.

She is more aware of how cold her relationship with her wife.

She couldn't sleep. She couldn't sleep thinking what the staff told her at the front door of the cabin earlier.

"You are too focused on your wife's wound and so worried about her, not aware that you got yours too."

Deeper. Agonizing. So hard to endure.

--------------------------
Alexa, play "Bakit Papa?" by Sexbomb

awwwww!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 16.7K 40
I π’‘π’‚π’π’ˆπ’Šπ’• π’Šπ’•π’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
632K 17.8K 35
III π’•π’Šπ’π’…π’†π’“ π’Œπ’‚ 𝒑𝒂, 𝒃𝒆𝒉 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

315K 10.9K 35
IX π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’• π’”π’Š π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ π’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 π’π’Š π’‹π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
72.1K 2.8K 31
🚫grammatical errors🚫