ForeverLand: Season 1

By Odellaa

"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE AND UNLOVED, PETER PAN" she spat with hate. "Soon I will grow up & I won't have to... More

Fate Of Infinity
Corrupted By My Demise
The Devil's Puppet
Soldier Without A Home
Escaping The Past
Pained By The Land
Alive in Stories
Denied Truths
Men of The Land
Humans of The Land
Saved By My Murderer
The Lost, Lost Boy
Fatal In Regret
Going To Eternity
My Perfect Criminal
Dears Of My Fascination
Caution Of The Depth
Broken Hearts And Broken Bones
Lonely In The Jungle
House Of Tomorrow
It's A Wonderful World
With Every Move
Fancy A Cup Of Tea Or The Truth?
Denying Facts
Return Of Home
Footsteps In The Forest
Revealing And Releasing
Changing The North
Accidents Of Eternity
Fade Into The Demons
Double Life
Lost And Found
Halloween Special: Part 1
Halloween Special: Part 2
Helpless In History
Mistake Of Dawn
Episode 40: Dripping Lives
Episode 41: Aching For Saving
Episode 42: Phase One
Episode 43: Pleasant Turn
Christmas Special: Part 1
Christmas Special: Part 2
Episode 44: Secret Behind Holiday's Past
Episode 45: Whispers Of Desire
Episode 46: Sharp Turn
Episode 47: Slice and Dice
Episode 48: Till Next Time
Episode 49: Stranger Danger
Episode 50: Lost Behind Me
Episode 51: Old In My Dreams
Episode 52: Humans of The Forest
Episode 53: Accidents Of Power
Episode 54: Companion Of Misery
Episode 56: Crave The Cave
Episode 57: Hurting The Past
Episode 58 : Destruction Of Desire
Episode 59: Aching For The Night
Episode 60: Insanity In The South
Episode 61: Boys Of Reality
Foreverland Special: Peter Before Pan
Foreverland Special: Clara Who?
Episode 62: Binding To Nightmares
Episode 63: Rescue From The Demons
Episode 64: Thieves In My Head
Episode 65: Blinded By The Darkness
Episode 66: My Salvation
Episode 67: Rotten in The Lagoon
Episode 68: Rebirth of Nature
Episode 69: Burned to The Ground
Amazed By My Home
Dance of Temptations
Determination of Yearning
Accepting The Shadows

Episode 55: Accidents With Debt

307 29 15
By Odellaa

{ Don't force pieces that won't fit together - Unknown}  

---------

Chapter song:

Daughter - Youth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKd3lpgJqw)

----------

Previously:

- I want to know everything

- I found a book, and there was a page that talked about you

- A maniac on loos

- She reached

- I will die

- And that's when she was gone

-----

Third POV:

Tons of salty water filled her throat and lungs sending her deeper down. It was too late for her to make a comeback and catch her breath. Images of Peter began appearing. Images of young her, the brother she lost, and the parents that died. The friends she missed, the teachers she disappointed, the bullies that destroyed her, and finally nothing, she saw nothing but darkness.

----

"Come on, wake up"

1...2...3....

"Please"

1...2...3...

"Come on"

1...2...3...

"Wake up"

Pan has been trying to get Clara to wake up. They were both on the shore. She had been unconscious for a while now. She wasn't breathing let alone moving. Her plump lips that were by now a bluish purple and her white face worried him, was it too late? He was pushing on her chest three times then giving her mouth to mouth, it wasn't working. "GOD DAMMIT CLARA WAKE UP"

Clara quickly opened her eyes wide and sat straight up, coughing, emptying the Ocean water from her lungs. Pan calmed down and sighed in relief.

"WHAT THE HELL CLARA?" He yelled while breathing heavily

"I needed...t...o...get...y-your...attention" Clara said through coughs. It was difficult for her to talk.

"God" Pan said as he felt so stupid. "It's not worth it" he said as he ran a hand through his wet hair.

"Yes it is"

"I am so sorry" he said rubbing his temples

Clara looked at him with disgust, not believing a single word he was saying.

"Tell me" she let out

"N-"

"Tell me, or I will do it again, and never stop till it actually ends" she said with complete determination

"Clara"

"Don't you think I deserve to know?" Clara ended up crying. "Don't you think? *cough* after all this time, all the lies and liars I have been surrounded with, you don't think I deserve to know?"

Pan stood up and wiped the sand of his pants. He turned around making his back face Clara. "I am keeping a close eye on you" then he teleported out. Clara wasn't willing to give up; if he wasn't going to tell her then she should find out herself, starting with where he keeps that book.

-------

Time is weird in Neverland. When she jumped into the ocean it was night time, when she awoke it was morning. And on her way to camp it became evening. She knew it was because Pan was so moody and Neverland is basically connected to him.

Clara just reached camp, shivering, still wet from the ocean. She stood still sighing with her arms crossed hoping to warm up a little. On her way to camp, small fire balls would appear next to her on the ground. She knew it was Pan trying to keep her warm. She wasn't going to forgive him or let him help her in any way until she finds out the truth. Okay, if she wanted to know where the book was, she should ask someone who would know, but whom? Felix. Clara began walking towards Felix and the lost boys she passed would immediately back away in fright at her sight. She kind of liked that. She walked sneakily to Felix and took him by the wrist, pulling him away from the group of lost boys he was with.

"What's going on?" Felix asked confused as he examined Clara from down to up

"I need to talk to you" Clara said looking left and right making sure no one was listening.

"Clara?"

"What?"

"Why are you all wet?" He wondered examining her wet clothes

"I-I-it's nothing, forget it, I need your help" Clara whispered the last part.

"With what? What's wrong?" Felix asked starting to get worried

"I need to know where Pan keeps the book"

"The book?"

"The book" Clara said raising an eyebrow.

Felix's eyes opened wide but he eventually looked at Clara normally, acting cool. "I-I don't know what you are talking abo-"

"I know Felix. I know about the book, Pan told me"

"No, he wouldn't" Felix said. A grin began appearing on Clara's face.

"Why are you smili-oh god!" Felix said as he covered his face with his hands. He just realized what Clara has just done. Clara tricked him into admitting there is an actual book.

"Tell me Felix, please, I need to know"

"I can't, I am sorry" Felix said as he turned around and began walking away.

"No wait Felix please!" He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Look even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to, I don't know where it is" then he turned around again. God. What should I do now? She thought. Hmm next up, Ronnie.

Ronnie was inside his tent, sitting on the edge of his bed while carving a piece of wood into a weapon. "Hey Ronnie" Clara said as she walked in slowly and sat next to him.

"Hey Clara" he said not looking at her, focusing on the soon to be weapon.

"So...what are you doing?" She asked. Ronnie turned around and shot Clara a look that says 'are you serious'

"Right...sorry" Clara said feeling stupid for stating the obvious. "Ronnie" She said as she grabbed the weapon from his hand and placed it on the side. "I need you to listen to me carefully" She said as she looked deep into his eyes making sure he understood what she was saying.

"Yes Clara?"

"No, I need you listen to me very very carefully, completely understanding" Clara said. Ronnie began nodding.

"Where is the book?"

"I don't know" Ronnie said

"God Ronnie" Clara said as she sighed. She knew he was lying because first: he answered quickly, second: he gave a straight forward answer.

"Did you understand what I said? I told you to listen carefully"

"I did"

"No you didn't, Ronnie I need to know"

"I am sorry, I really want to help you but I don't know where it Is, I am only 8 Pan wouldn't tell me anything"

*sigh* "alright, thank you though" she said as she placed a kiss on his cheek then left the tent. She stayed still standing in front of the tent thinking...god, I ran out of people I trust. Straight ahead was Phil who was sending her death glares and of course Clara was returning the favor. No way in hell I am asking him for help.

Clara began thinking deeply as she walked around camp. Where could the book be? If I was a book that talked about my life where would I be? Hmm...Pan's room? No, no way. Pan isn't that stupid to put the book in an obvious place...unless, it is there and Pan is using reverse psychology.

Clara walked up sneakily to Pan's tree house, making sure he wasn't there. She walked up to his drawers and began searching through...nothing. There was nothing in his drawers. What? Not Even supplies or weapons or whatever. Then Clara realized that he probably uses magic to make things appear and disappear. Hold on, maybe the book is here but it's not visible to one's without magic.

Clara began placing her hands inside the drawers but there was nothing but emptiness. Hmm...Next up, his closet. Okay...clothes...pants...and weapons? This guy is so messed up. Why would he put weapons in his closet? Okay whatever, nothing in the closet. Under the bed? No. On the shelves? No. Under his pillow? Below the mattress? No. Nothing.

The book was nowhere to be found.

------

Clara by now has searched the thinking tree, the prison, and the kitchen. The point is the book was nowhere to be found and by now Clara was exhausted from searching. Skipping dinner, she went straight up to her tree house and jumped onto bed, lying on her stomach.

Just five minutes. She thought. Little did she know these 5 minutes will turn into 5 hours.

------

Clara was standing in the middle of the forest, exhausted. She has been searching everywhere for the book. It feels like every time I take a step, the book becomes further she thought.

She began looking around finding herself surrounded by trees, only trees. Where the hell was she? She looked around and noticed a tree longer than the others so she decided to climb it. Left...right...left...right *SNAP* "AHHHH" she screamed as she held on to a branch. The branch she was standing on had snapped. Thank god there was another right above her to hold on to. She began raising herself and thankfully she succeeded. She looked around only to find herself at the top of the tree. She began looking down slowly, peaking. "Oh god" she whispered as the wind blew her hair off her face. She looked straight ahead, left, right, there was nothing but trees. The camp is gone, so is the mermaid lagoon and the beach. There's nothing but a dark Neverland. Was Pan messing with her head?

Suddenly the tree began shaking causing Clara to fall off.

"AHHHHH"

Now the real question is...did she land? She has been falling for minutes now. And everything around her was black, just black...as if she was falling into a hole. What's happening? Suddenly instead of falling, she began floating. She began floating on nothing.

"What the-AHHH" she started falling once more. She ended up falling on a soft field of flowers. Clara stood up confused, wiping the dirt of her pants and rubbing her temples. She looked up stunned. Her mouth was opened and her eyes were as well.

What was right in front of her was incredible. A rock. A skull rock, a cave actually. She was confused, how did she get here? She had never seen it before. Now the best thing to do was to avoid entering but that's not what Clara did. She began walking slowly into the cave, feeling an energy field with every step. She walked in deeper and deeper to find nothing but treasure. Shinning, shimmering treasure. Clara had to squint her eyes from how bright the treasure was. She climbed the mountain of jewels and gold and crowns to find a box. She tried opening it but it was locked. She needed a key; although it wasn't a normal key...it was odd. It was shaped like a rock and it had a cut that she has seen before. It looked like-oh my god she whispered.

She quickly unsecured the locket around her neck, the locket her mom owned before her, and she put it next to the lock, comparing. It was exactly the same. Same cut. Same size. Everything was the same. How could that be? Clara took the locket and put it in the lock, causing it to open and teleport Clara into a different cave. Clara was speechless and out of breath. What just happened? The cave was darker than the previous one and the only thing glowing was the mountain of treasure she was sitting on. This cave was obviously filled with more treasure but something caught her eye at the corner. It was something floating in mid-air; it was a book...The Book.

*GASP*

Clara woke up from her dream gasping for air. She was sitting straight up on her bed breathing heavily, feeling the sweat slide across her forehead. Her eyes were open wide and her mouth was forming a gap.

"I know where it is"

-------------To be continued------------

Next time:

[- I have been running through the entire island, I didn't know where I was going.

- It should be here

- What?

- JUST OPEN

- The one and only

- Please be here

- Love

- It's a lie... It's all a lie]

------

Author's note: soooo I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL TODAY YAY, plus I received an e-mail saying I got accepted into the university I applied to. I am so glad so I decided to update a chapter to complete my happiness. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Now I am gonna sleep, goodnight my Nachos ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 253 19
-COMPLETED- I wasn't wanted or needed by anyone, and I knew that far too well by now. There was nothing left for me in the cruel wrath of life until...
520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
208K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
21.4K 518 20
Clarke struggles with leading the camp and her personal life. It is hard being a leader at the age of seventeen, almost eighteen. She has a secret th...