Coming Together Years Later

Od Always-Drarry

Harry Potter is a twice single father. His first marriage left him with three young children, James, Albus an... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-One
chapter twenty-Two
Chapter twenty-Three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter 25
chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
chapter 46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
87
88
89
90
91

85

34 2 0
Od Always-Drarry

The children were out of school still because of Christmas break and the daycare was close till Monday, so it left the adults taking turns being off with the houseful of children.
Today? Is was currently a 20 week pregnancy Summer, sitting on the couch as the toddlers ran around the house and the older ones studying for university or playing video games, or with their new objects form Christmas. The only other person currently home, was her Tom, who was currently in bed. Once a week on average he still have a rough day, and today was one of them. Her mother let her know and hinted at Summer checking in on him. She still felt conflicted, but agreed only because he was once again, very important to her mum.

"Mommy." Skyler fussed, hurrying over to the couch. Summer patted her leg and the toddler climb on her lap. "What is the matter, sweetie?" Summer said, rubbing his little back. "Grayson won't help me ride!" He frown. "You aren't suppose to be riding unless somebody is watching you little ones, Skyler." Summer said. "Tommy is in there! He said it was okay, but I can't do it by myself! I'm not like them." He frowned. "We talked about why sweet boy. You know they still care very much about you." Summer said, placing a big kiss on his forehead. "I know, mommy, but He won't take me on a ride!" He frowned. "Alright, let's go." Summer said.

Summer took her son to the magic room and the toddlers on the brooms landed close by. "Grayson, why won't you take Skyler on a ride? You know He needs someday to take him like Ox does." Summer said. "Not time to do it yet." Grayson said. "Somebody take him, or non of you are flying." Summer said and after a little toddler huff, Grayson agreed, so soon the toddlers were off flying again.

"I thought you were in bed?" Summer said, but kept her eyes on the children flying. "It wasn't like I was actually asleep. Rachel asked me to come watch them, I wasn't sure if he could actually get on the broom or not." He said. "Not by himself, just be sure not to leave them unattended." Summer said. "Of course." He replied back, watching her exit the room.

--

"How is it, you are only in year three, but could finish by this time next year? I thought you had to have all four years?" James fussed later, back in there room after university, after getting their hugs form their two children. "Because I took five classes most times, rather then just four. As annoying as your father was, he got me caught up and did make it possible for me to get my degree and become a teacher." Victor said. James smiled lighty, giving his husband a kiss. "I know. You've been getting excited. I'm glad, really. School is just annoying and I miss my kids during the day." James frowned. "The children are fine, it's good for them to be in daycare. They have friends you know?" Victor said. "When...you do become a teacher, we...should talk about another." James said, getting sat down on Victor's lap. "I'd like that, really, but I don't mind to wait until you also finish school. I just think...At least myself having a stable job to support us before we add another one." He said. "I agree, but I don't think I want to wait another three plus years, to have another one." James pointed out. "I don't mind at all, then. Really. Believe me, I'd have plenty of fun making a baby with you." Victor said, pulling James chin up and started slowly kissing him.

--

When Harry pulled into their large drive way counting an extra car. He raised an eyebrow, but grabbed his laptop bag and made his way into the house, getting his hugs form all the children and Ox getting settled on his hip as he walked into the kitchen and got his kiss form his husband, Draco. "Who's here?" Harry asked. "I'm pretty certain his girlfriend, but he says it's just a study buddy. Her name is Annabelle and Albus brought her." Draco said. "I don't recall him saying anything about a girlfriend." Harry said. "Neither do I, but what boy , that we know crushes on girls , brings a girl home I know he likes? Non. I think he is just a bit shy about it." Draco said and Harry give him a light smile.

--

"I figured you'd share a room with one of your brothers?" Annabelle said, seeing the bunk beds. Molly's name was painted on the top and Lilly's on the bottom, with Albus twin bed on against the wall close to the bunk bed. "Lily and I were always real close. We are eleven months apart, Molly followed Lily by nine months. She was a bit early. Besides, James is married with two kids, Scorpius is also married with a daughter." Albus said, sitting down on his bed. She smiled lightly and sitting beside him on the bed. "Well, it's sweet your close to your sisters then." She said, placing a shy kiss on his cheek. "We are, I do have to tell you Molly? Isn't aware of how loud she can be, she's deaf but can hold a full conversation, she is just pretty loud speaking." Albus said. "I don't mind. I'm sure she's is very sweet." Annabelle said. "They are. Now what's this book-" He started to say, getting a kiss. "I just told my daddy that." She said. "Oh? Alright." He said, and kissed her back.

"Albus!" Lily half laughed, putting her backpack on her bed and Molly threw hers up on her bunk bed. The newly stopped kissing, and she looked at the two girls. Molly was still a lot smaller the somebody for 15 years old, but still looked just about identical to Lily. Molly still had her very long red hair and Lily had very short red hair. "So daddy was looking for an answer, but I'm pretty she I have that." Lily said, before she left the bedroom. Albus just rolled his eyes, before Molly throw her aids on the end table. "Should she keep those in?" Annabelle asked. "They don't help, the school makes me keep them on." Molly said, dropping down on Lily's bed, facing the pair. "You can hold a conversation then?" She asked. "Yeah. We should go to the store." Molly said. "I'm pretty sure you can only drive with dad or Draco?" Albus said. "Somebody with a driver's license is all I need. I want an energy drink." She said. "Alright. Sure, let's go." Albus said.

-

After a quick trip to the gas station, the three of them came back into the house. Little Valerie running to Albus. Her back and Blonde hair done in little pony times. "Uncle." She fussed. "Now what is the matter?" Albus said, picking her up. She settled on his hip. "Valerie! You get back here." Albus hear his brother fuss, coming down the stairs. "Now, you can't come running to me, because you got in trouble." Albus said. "He took Stuffy!" Valerie whined. "Val, you can't be hitting your brother because he takes your Teddy." Albus said, putting the toddler back on her feet. "He took Stuffy!" She frowned and Albus eased down. "I know your brother is being mean sometimes, but you can't hit your brother. You know brother gets in trouble when he takes stuffy and you get in trouble for hitting your brother, because that is not okay." Albus said. "He is always taking stuffy!" She said. "Then you tell daddy or pappy. You can't hit your brother, now go." Albus said and she slowly walked away.
"You spoil them then?" She smiled lightly. "When they aren't in trouble. Grayson has been kind of mean lately to her, I'm not sure what that's about. Hopefully, it's just a phase." Albus said. "Brother! Your girlfriend staying for dinner?" Noah half screamed form the kitchen. "Excuse me for just a moment." Albus said, and hurried into the kitchen, were they had a soft conversation.

She found the triplets and Rachel in the bedroom they shared. They were all playing a game, even Ox playing with his sisters. He didn't mind playing dress up or tea party. He wad always close to his sisters. "Hi!" Rachel said, waving. "Why, hello. What's your names?" She asked. "I'm Rachel! They are triplets. Oakland and Olivia are identical twins and then Ox is their triplet brother. He was born with them. That means pappy had twins to start with and the girls then spit to make twins." Rachel said. Annabelle raised an eyebrow, but she was a pretty open person. Magic though, was something she was sure was just make believe. "You aren't much older then them, are you?" She asked and she shook her head. "Ten months older. I don't want to go to school before them, but daddy says I shouldn't wait." She frowned. "Your daddy is right. If it's time for you to go to school, then go to school. They will be okay, I'm sure." She said softly easing to sit in the chair and the four of them went back to play.

-

"She really shouldn't be here, if you haven't told her." Harry said about an hour later to his seventeen year old son. "You know it's something she'd have to see to believe, dad." Albus said and Harry let out a sigh. "Fine, fine. Just be careful, because we can't be exposed." Harry said. "I'll make her forget if I must, but I have to." Albus said. "Fair enough. Dinner will be ready soon enough." Harry said.

Albus found her watching, David and Narcissa flying on their brooms. "This is definitely more then just a card trick." She said, getting joined on the floor as she watched the young ones fly. "I know ... But you had to know, before...We could continue anything we could be." Albus said. "It's a lot...but I'm assuming you are as well?" She asked. "I am, yes. We, the older ones, don't have to use as much. Draco, my are brother, is with his other father currently, he doesn't always have to, but the younger ones don't really now how to control it yet, not longer the school hours, so they are often in here. Flying it off." Albus said. "I don't mind...Really. Just...only so much information at once?" She said. "of course. Come, dinner is almost ready." Albus said.

--

Albus would see his girlfriend off a little before ten, and go to his room, getting ready for bed.

Draco yawned coming into the bedroom, Harry half asleep already in the bed. Harry held out his arm and Draco smiled, slowly take his hand and let Harry pull him to bed, were they snuggled the night away in their sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35 0 1
Harry Potter appears to have a wonderful life: wife, children and the job of his dreams. When things begin to crumble, he finds solace and comfort in...
5.7K 158 16
Draco Malfoy is an ex death eater. It has been a long time since he left the wizarding world though. When he left the wizarding, he wasn't alone, he...
162 10 4
When Harry returns to Hogwarts with Ginny, Hermione, and Ron for a week of fun events with their children, he finds Albus is friends with a Malfoy. H...
9.8K 480 97
Draco Malfoy is an eighteen year old Collage student in America, a very long ways form home. Draco is also A very young single father of two. A bubbl...