Only You - [Lip Gallagher]

By 1direct-

Sadie is a quiet, good girl who just recently moved to south side Chicago because her narcissistic, abusive f... More

cast
babysitter?
girls. friends. family.
little things.
Oh, Canada.
master plans
I do?
genius.
[fun]eral
we were liars
who's your daddy?
locked in
lines, vines, & trying times
who to blame?
silent treatment
can't be friends
back to school
blame game
squirrel fund
mommy issues
welcome home
bruised egos
peanut butter
mutual agreement
last chance, Gallagher
surprise!
Jane Doe
Your Honor, if I may
Option Four
love hurts
I don't know anything.
hell froze over
fatherly advice
Fries and Dr. Pepper
blood ain't thicker than water
fall apart
collegiate scam
awol
mission impossible
super fucked
not so welcome home
i'm always here
love and loyalty
quid pro quo
jealousy is a disease, get well soon.
coming out
vulnerable
summertime sadness
wet beats hot
tears and apologies
news flash, gallagher!
road [a]head
crazy love
empathy
all down the drain
trial and error
laced
our mother put us through hell
i hate being in love with a Gallagher
jail birds
selfish
fan-fucking-tastic
soft balls
shouldn't have happened.
back out
orgasmic
Frances?
postpartum
drunken love
rehabilitated?
rough, rugged & raw
speak-easy
engaging conversations
crossroads
wasted minds
it's complicated
fugitives
you don't know everything
til death do us part
give me liberty or give me 10,000
namaste the Gallagher way!
lumps and humps
and for that, they're willing to burn
these are my people.
spiral staircase
the ball is in your court
all i wanted was you.
death at a funeral
toe - jam
manic meanie
plowed in a storage closet
repent my sins
weirdo Gallagher vortex.
pick me. pick me.
we live on a landslide.
only time will tell.
egotestical maniac
she stays; she pays
female rage
when life gives you lemons
everything, all at once.
blacked out
love you, goodbye.
Nightmare on North Wallace
helpless animosity
delicacy
well-cum home
finger blasted
protected.
flowers
k(no)w it's for the better
I do, Gallavich!
voodoo java
the Gallagher way
BornFree & Rot
don't shoot the messanger
home is not home anymore
baby proofing a home
Gallaghers.

fucking Gallaghers

4.2K 63 0
By 1direct-

"Hey, Ian and I are skipping, but I'll walk you. We have a thing to do." Lip says as we step outside into the warm spring air, "I wanna come." I look over at Ian who is uniformed, "Does this thing we have to do involve Ian being dressed like that or is he wearing it for fun?" I tease, "It definitely helps the thing we're doing." Lip says and wraps his arm around me

++

"Jesus Christ, Lip, you could've told me I'd have to do major cardio today." I say as we are spriting, "And you could've told me it was at the college I want to go to!" I mention as we climb a chain link fence, "Hey, I never knew the cops were all triathlon athletes now, I thought they were all fat, donut eating losers." Lip says as we begin to run again, "Let's get out of the street." Ian says and we go into an abandoned building and head for the roof, we are stopped by a pretty high drop between two buildings, "No way West Point takes you with a felony conviction." Lip says to Ian, "Shit." he mutters then jumps off the building, tucking and rolling to prevent injury, "Sade, go with Ian." Lip says to me as he throws his laser to Ian, "No, we'll go down together, always." I look at him and smile, he smiles back, "I love you but this is the college you want to go to, you'll get caught." he says and I shrug, "Sadie, go you need to post my bail." He nudges me towards Ian, I groan then jump down to Ian which sends a shooting pain through both my ankles, "Fucking shit." I mutter and blow a kiss to Lip as we run off. "See you at the courthouse." Lip says to us then walks away from the wall. "I can't believe he made me leave him." I say as Ian and I are running to the house to hide the laser, "It's a good thing, he was looking out for you." Ian says, "I know but I feel bad leaving him to take the fall." I sigh, "It's his laser, he can handle himself you know he can." Ian reassures me as we hide the laser under the bed. "Let's go bail out your husband." Ian teases me and I roll my eyes, "Whatever." I laugh as we walk to the courthouse.

++

I walk down the hall to the bondsman's office, "Phillip Gallagher." I say at the window, "Five hundred dollars, cash or would you like to call someone?" The lady in the window asks me, "Cash." I say and hand her five hundred dollars. "Down the hall." The lady says and unlocks a door for Ian and I to walk through. "How do you always have money?" Ian asks, "I have my ways." I smirk, not revealing that my bitch siblings still pay me to keep my mouth shut.

Lip walked out of the holding cells with a huge smile plastered on his face, "You posted?" Lip asks me as he takes a pack of cigarettes from Ian, "Yeah, of course." I smile and he kisses my cheek softly, "You're such a brilliant little shit." He says and wraps his arm around me as we walk back home with Ian.

"Where's the laser?" Lip asks and Ian grabs it from under the bed, "What are you doing with this thing?" Ian asks, "You'll see." Lip smirks then grabs my hand and walks us outside and under the L. "Lip, is this school project really worth jail time? I don't necessarily feel like going downtown everyday and getting felt up to see you." I say as I lean against the pole under the L, "Not for school." He says as he sets up a glass bottle target to try out his laser, "Then for what?" I ask, "Gonna teach some arrogant college wapanese assholes not to fuck with the South Side." Lip says, crouched down behind his laser, "Oh god." I mutter as he connects wires together and it sparks up at him, this is gonna be a long day. I think to myself as I sit down on an empty milk crate he's not using. "This is pretty hot of you actually." I say as he is figuring out what's going on, "What do you mean?" He asks, not breaking his focus, "I mean how smart you are and how good you are at creating things." I say, "It turns me on actually." I say, smirking as he turns to face me, "Oh yeah?" he says and picks me up, kissing me, "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" I ask against his lips.

We fuck right there behind a big beam, he sits on the milk crate and I ride him secretly so no one can tell, the fear of getting caught makes me even more excited. I feel him twitch inside me and his eyes roll back so I know he finished, "You liked that didn't you?' I ask, kissing him again, "Shit, sorry." He apologizes for finishing fast, "No, it's okay, I like when you finish fast." I kiss his neck again, still sitting on his dick, he moans softly and he throbs inside of me causing me to slightly moan and tighten my grip. I feel his warmth inside me again, "Again?" I smirk and he nods, "It's so good, don't get up I love being in it." He hugs me, keeping me close and I slightly move my hips. He finished inside me for a third time and I finally get up revealing his wet jeans, "Damn." I mutter, "All you." He smirks as he admires how wet I made his pants with my pussy, "Yeah and all you." I say slightly opening my hips showing him dripping out of me down my leg. I wiped it with my finger and put it in my mouth, "Holy shit." Lip moans, "Let's go home." Lip says packing up his laser quickly and rushing back to the house.

As soon as we get back to his house he basically sprints to his room, which is Frank's old room so we have complete privacy now. We quickly get undressed and he begins to eat the cream pie he made, his wet tongue gliding all over my wet pussy makes me crazy, my back arches and my legs squeeze his head as I squirt and cum once more, he comes up from my pussy and lays next to me, his face is soaked, "That's my favorite thing." Lip says, out of breath, "I love that you feel that way." I kiss his jawline, "I'm going to shower." I stand up and hurry into the bathroom. "Sade," I hear Lip call from the hall, "Come in." I say before he continues talking, "Hey, property tax tomorrow." Lip opens the door slightly and shows me the envelope, I nod, "Yeah, I keep my money in my bag now after the whole Frank and Monica thing, go ahead and grab what you need, no problem." I say, he leans in to kiss me, "I'm just gonna take fifty, Fi said she has the other thousand, I have two hundred so we should be all good this month." He explains and I nod, "That's fine, thanks for asking." I smile at him softly and caress his cheek before he leaves the bathroom.

++

After my shower I go into Lip's old room to find Ian packing a duffel bag., "Hey." I say and sit on his bed, "Where you going?" I asked him, "Some old rich man invited me to stay the night with him." Ian has a huge smile on his face, "Same one from the other night?" I ask, poking his sides as he nods and I stand up to walk downstairs, "Love you, have fun, be safe." I say as I walk backwards down the hall to face him, "Oh, I'll have fun." he smirks, "Nasty bitch." I joke as I turn to go downstairs.

"That's not how lasers work." I hear Lip say as I walk downstairs braiding my wet hair in two french braids, "Yes they do!" She argues, "What?" I ask, grabbing a cup of water, "She-" Lip starts but is interrupted by Fiona walking in the house, "What's that?" She asks, "Uh, it's a miniature Mars Rover, mounting a helium-neon laser on it." Lip explains, "We're gonna blow shit up." Carl says with a huge grin, "Language." Fiona and I say in sync. "Hey, final notice on the property tax, you going there tomorrow?" Lip asks, handing her our part of the bill, she hesitates taking it, "Uh-" she starts but is saved by Ian, "Later." He says, "Where are you going?" She asks, "Study group." He says and glances at me and hurries out, "Have fun." I mutter to myself as I wash out the cup I just used, holding back a smile.

"No dinner?" Fiona asks, looking at the empty counter, "No Jimmy." Debbie says, Fiona glances at me, "I just woke up, sorry, I didn't know he wasn't here he's been so consistent lately." I slightly fib, Lip glances up at me as he secretly is smiling, "Sleeping my ass." Fiona pushes my head lightly and shakes her head, "No cookies after school either." Carl says, "He wasn't here when you got home?" Fiona sounds worried, "No but his beemer's still outside." Debbie admits, "Want me to open a can of tuna?" She asks, standing up, "Sure." Fiona says, grabbing the loaf of bread, "I'll make the tuna, go help Lip with his laser okay?" I say, gently grabbing two cans from Debbie's hands, she shrugs and goes back to the table with Lip, "You don't have the money do you?" I mumble to Fiona, she sighs, "I used my thousand to run my promotion at the nightclub, I'm fucked if I don't make it back after my night tomorrow." She whispers to me, I sigh in return, "Let me know how your night goes." I say, slightly rolling my eyes in annoyance, she's been acting differently lately and I don't like it, she's not the same Fiona after she kicked Lip out. "Dinner." I say as I plate the last tuna sandwich. I quickly rummage through the fridge and find four oranges that are still good, "Here, fruit." I toss Carl, Debs, and Lip each an orange and hand the last one to Fiona, "Goodluck." I say to her as I walk to the table to sit with the kids and work on Lip's project.

++

"Fi spent her thousand to promote her nightclub." I quietly break the news to Lip later that night while we are cuddling in bed, "What?" He sounds annoyed, "I can cover her if anything, I just thought I'd let you know." I say as I trace the triangle on his chest, "No, I'll cover it, you do enough. I can't believe she'd make a decision like that without consulting the rest of us." Lip groans and rubs his face with both of his hands followed by a big stressful sigh and him sitting up, "Mind if I work on the final details?" Lip asks as he leans over to turn the light on, "It's fine, I'm gonna sleep though, is that okay? Do you need me?" I question as I sit up and gently rub his back, he shakes his head, "I'm alright, I love you." He kisses my jawline, "I love you." I say and grab his chin gently turning it back towards me and kisses his lips gently, "Don't overwork yourself, we have school tomorrow." I say to him before laying back down and going to sleep.

++

I wake up the next morning to the smell of eggs, "Holy shit is Jimmy back?" I mutter to myself and gently shake Lip, "School." I yawn and stand up, "Shit." Lip mutters and gets up just to pull me into his grasp and fall back down on the bed, "Five more minutes." Lip says sleepily as he snuggles into my neck, "We have to get ready." I hold his face and give him small kisses all over, "Come on, I'll give you a hummer if you get up." I persuade him and his eyes shoot open, "I'm up." Lip jumps up, "After school." I add as I get up and walk past him to brush my teeth. "You played me." Lip jokingly complains as he comes into the bathroom with me. I shrug with a smirk as I spit out my used toothpaste and brush again, "Want one or not?" I ask just before rinsing my mouth out, he nods and rinses his mouth, "So stop complaining." I poke his nose and go get dressed quickly, we're running a little behind schedule.

"Sade, eggs?" Jimmy asks as he is already plating my eggs and toast, "Yeah, thanks." I say as I grab my plate, "Lip coming?" He asks, "Yeah, right here." Lip says from behind me and grabs his plate too, sitting down next to Liam. I take a seat on his lap since there is nowhere else for me to sit, he holds my waist tightly. "You guys need a ride?" Jimmy asks, tossing his shoulder towel on the counter, avoiding Fiona's questions, "Yikes, someone is being shady." I mutter to Fiona as we all leave for Jimmy's car.

++

"I'll be in the shop all day, on your free come see me okay?" Lip says as he walks me to my first class with his hand on my lower back, "I'm not giving you a hummer in there." I say, he nods, "I know but I like your company." He smirks and kisses my cheek, "Love you, make smart choices." He says as he is walking away backwards, "I love you." I say as I wave to him, he blows me a kiss then turns back around and starts jogging. What am I gonna do with him? I sigh to myself then walk into class, fucking Gallaghers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 84 6
The continuation of Megan Milkovich and Ian Gallaghers story. Will they stay close or will they drift apart? What will Megan do now that she's on her...
5.4K 77 13
This is the story of Olivia Harris. She lives across from the Gallaghers. Best friend of Ian Gallagher This is her story. Olivia/multiple oc's I do...
11K 77 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...