"And Then I Met You"

Od the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... Více

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter-79

3.5K 268 78
Od the_meltinglines

MIHIR'S POV

After leaving from Solang Valley, We started our road trip again for Atal Tunnel.

"I wanted that Rohtang Pass way! " Isha said

"Closed! It's January" I told

"I know" She huffed while I smiled.

It's been an year yet she's still same. And to be honest, I want her like this only. The women who frowns at things she doesn't like. Who scrunches her nose when she disagrees.

"I love you Mittal" I said

"What! I didn't hear" She dramatically yelled

"I love you Mittal" I yelled and she chuckled as she saw some more bikers looking at us.

"I love you Malhotra" She screamed and I smiled speeding up.

We were driving to the winding roads greeted by beautiful snow covered mountains and in an hour we reached the Atal Tunnel.

ATAL TUNNEL

After getting the permit, we moved inside the Atal tunnel which was the South Portal and it was really amazing!

"You know it's 9 kms long" I told

"Yes! I searched about it! And it's longest tunnel. Even 10 thousand feet above the sea level. " She replied and I nodded.

Isha turned on the camera and shot the whole video too!

"Ah, look at you, getting messy" She teased

"Not at all sweetheart!" I replied.

The Atal Tunnel was an engineering master piece in itself! The whole tunnel had CCTV cameras, emergency exits since it was also a way for army activities.

Even in every 150 meters there were emergency telephone booths.

We soon reached the North Portal of Atal Tunnel where it ended and all we found around us was the snow capped mountains.

We parked the bike side and looked around.

"It's a little more colder here" Isha said

"It's Sissu, Lahul Valley " I told and she nodded.

"God, this is beautiful. You know how does it looks " She asked and I raised my brow.

"Like, someone has put vanilla ice cream on chocolate Brownie" She said and I chuckled

"They're mountains Ishu. Atleast leave them away from your desserts" I told and she as usual... Clicked out her tongue.

SISSU, LAHUL VALLEY

Lahul surely is going to be one of the most beautiful part of the drive with the perfect mix of brown and white.

It was even snowing a bit and I looked at Isha who had her eyes closed, head up feeling the snow on her face.

I smiled and went near her holding her hand and did the same.

Love makes you do the things right!!!

"Hungry? " I asked as we drank the hot water from our thermos.

"A bit! We'll stop in Keylong for that. It's 2:30. We'll reach there by 3:30 pm. " She replied as I looked around.

"From here it's a special permit. I got it with so much difficulty you know" She told and I nodded.

"It's January. Of course I know! We're here on our own now! Right! " I asked and she nodded

"Afraid? " I asked and she looked at me smirking.

"With you, one can put me even in hell" She sassily said

"Well babe, you deserve hell" I mocked and she hit me with her helmet.

"Ouch. I was kidding" I chuckled

"I'm going to heaven. You think of yourself" She said

"Well, Heaven's isn't of my taste even" I smirked

"Yeah! Lucifer Morningstar" She mocked

"So be the Chloe Decker naa" I cheesily said and she looked at me and then kissed my cheek.

We looked around the beautiful waterfalls and the river flowing although almost it was frozen and it was seriously a very very amazing experience.

Hopping in the bike back, we crossed the beautiful sceneries and reached Keylong.

It was already half past three in the evening hence we spotted a good cafe in the Keylong Valley.

"Hey, are you open" Isha asked while I saw customers sitting.

"Idiot" I said hitting her head from the back.

Some of the people were locals while some wete bikers like us and they looked at us shocked.

"Why are we famous" Isha muttered and I chuckled.

"Aren't you both.. " One was asking before which Isha spoke.

"Yes! We're Mihir & Isha Malhotra" She said and everyone chuckled

After a little asking about routes and all even though we had maps with us, we sat there.

Since we both were vegetarians, we had a little difficulty in choosing the menu because it was already with few options and on that vegetarian.

"Tomato soup, make it two. Veg fried rice.  Yeah that's it. It'll do" I said and Isha looked at me.

"Add Veg Manchurian too! Full plate! And veg momos too. And I can smell croissants" She told scrunching her nose.

"Yes ma'am" The owner replied and she smiled

"Great! Will you please make it eggless." She asked

"Okay ma'am. We'll freshly baked them for you. But it'll take an hour" He told

"No problem sir! We'll have our lunch till then" She replied and he nodded.

"Great! I'll have a blue berry shake too! And yes, a black coffee too" She added

"In some minutes" He said while she gave a smile to her.

"Why you smiling" I asked as he went

"I do smile always" She shrugged

"At him" I glared

"Stop being this! He's making eggless croissants. Why shouldn't I be happy" She said

"Yeah! You can run away with the owner of Ghirardelli" I mocked

"Of course baby" She smirked and I huffed.

We had our lunch and Isha stuffed me with momos too since she loved them and wanted me to try too.

Honestly, they were tasty!

"The natural beauty here is untouched. In it's most raw form" I said and Ishu nodded.

KEYLONG VALLEY

After seeing the scenic beauty of Keylong  that looked like frozen windows, we clicked some pictures and then had our tea after which Isha took the croissants which the cafe owner packed for her!

We left from Keylong and reached Tandi.

We directly drove to the petrol pump here and got the tank full since we wouldn't get any petrol pump till Leh now!

TANDI

Isha on the other hand talked with moms and dads telling her how fun she had and how she got eggless croissants.

Get over that Ishu!

And you get over the frown on your face Mihir!

Shut up sub concious!

"I'll drive" Isha said

"Nope! You drive in morning. It's evening Ishu. Let me" I told

"Why! I can also drive" She mumbled

"Yes sweetheart I know you can. But still let me" I said and she huffed yet nodded

"I'll let you drive in morning. Not now." I added and she nodded.

Nextly we reached Jispa.

"Our stop for tonight" I said as I parked the bike.

The snow had started to fall and we were seriously very lucky that we covered that distance without heavy snow falls.

JISPA

"Let's get inside" Isha said and we went inside the Manor House.

"Hey! We've a room booked for tonight" Isha told the manager and after a certain discussion she came with the keys while I was watching the heavy snow fall.

"What happened? " She asked

"Our bike" I told

"Ah don't worry! I've asked the manager here to see to that! He said there's a little parking space inside! He'll help us" She said and I smiled nodding.

We went to our room and it was cosy, the way Isha always likes!

"Cosy and wooden " She beamed and I smirked holding her from behind.

"Is it" I asked

"Mihir" She whined and I chuckled kissing the top of her hairs.

"Get changed! We can probably do something" I said and she looked at me with big eyes.

"What" She asked and I looked at her and then hit her head.

"Idiot! I read they've bon fire facilities. We can do that! Get your head out of your dirty books" I said

"Excuse me misted. They aren't dirty" She huffed going towards bathroom when I held her hand.

"Well, we've whole night for what you thought" I winked

"Mihir" She whined and ran inside while I chuckled.

Till she was in bathroom, I gathered the information about the bon fire and luckily they were having a one from their own side with the other bikers & tourists who were staying here.

When I came back to room, I saw Isha sipping hot water from her cup.

"It's cold here" She mumbled

"It's gonna be more colder there" I told as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Mhm hm. This feels good" She whispered

"Yes it does" I too whispered

"Take a bath! I'll order food" She said

"Nope! It's bon fire night. We'll have the food there only" I told and she looked at me and her smile widened.

"Really! " She beamed with happiness and I smiled nodding.

"Then go! Have bath" She grinned and pushed me inside bathroom while I chuckled.

Getting a bath and changing into clothes, I went out side to see Isha talking to some people.

"Yep! Oh, here he's" She said looking at me.

How can anyone look so cute and gorgeous at the same time.

"Mihir" She snapped her fingers at me and put me out of my thoughts.

"Yes babe" I asked

"They're Huma & Zain. They're from Dubai here" She told

"Mihir Malhotra" I introduced shaking my hand.

"Who doesn't know you Mr. Malhotra." Zain said smiling and I nodded.

"And, they're Hailey and Arjun. They too are on road trip to Ladakh. Actually, They're in Chadar Trek too" She told

"Oh great! " I said shaking hands with Arjun.

"My father was an aeronautical engineer in Kapoor Empire" He told

"You're from Paris? " I asked

"Well till my father retired, that of course dates back. But then he shifted to Shimla where as, We live in Brazil" He told and I nodded.

"World's small" Isha said

"Okay! Guys let's go! I'm really hungry" Isha added and everyone chuckled.

We had our food, while Isha took some chocolates with her as we moved towards bon fire.

"Beer? " Arjun asked

"No thanks" I replied as we all sat.

"It's real cold" Isha mumbled as she covered both of us with her shawl.

"So Zain & Huma. Where are you both heading towards?" Isha asked

"Towards Ladakh & then back to Delhi. We've flight to Dubai after a week" Huma told

"And you're with us whole way now" Isha grinned while I sighed.

"No. Actually, we'll directly meet you now at Trek. Not before that" Hailey told

"Why? " Isha asked frowning

"They might have other plans Isha" I said

"Ah yeah!" Arjun told and she nodded.

"So, was yours a love marriage? " She asked both of them while I looked at Isha amused.

"I didn't know you had this aunty catagory in you" I mocked in her ear and she hit me with her elbow.

"Well, it was of course! But our mothers are childhood buddies" Arjun told and we all nodded.

"You don't drink Mr. Malhotra? " Hailey asked

"Am, very occassionally . By the way please call me Mihir. " I said and Isha smiled at me.

Yeah yeah I was doing what she says me. To interact with people like normal people!!

"So why not today" She asked

"Just, ain't finding it necessity. That's it. Nothing else" I replied

"Zain and Huma, yours was arranged or love?" Hailey asked

"Arranged that turned love long before we got married" Zayn told

"Wow! That's interesting. How? " Isha asked excited

"Am, Zayn & I met through a common relative. And we were kind of friends. You see just talking and meme sending friends" She said and we all chuckled

"Then my father wanted me to get married. And hers too! Coincidentally the same relative made our parents meet. And we both met once again. Since we knew each other we thought why not to give it a shot. We met frequently. Liked each other's company and soon this turned into love" Huma narrated

"That's pretty cool. " Arjun told sipping his beer.

"And you both! Childhood lovers? " Zain asked Arjun

"Nope! We didn't even spend childhood together. I was in a boarding school" Arjun said

"So? " I asked

"So, she just knew that there's a boy named Arjun and I knew there's a girl named Hailey. But it was I guess my 19th Christmas. Right? " He asked Hailey and she nodded smiling.

"I came back home. Saw her at my home. She was basically icing a Christmas cake with her mom & my mom. And that was... Love at first site for me" Arjun told

"Wow! And Hailey you? " Isha asked

"It was same for me! We didn't even take much time to get together and after two years of relationship, we got married three months back" Hailey told

"Wow! But wait! That means you're just 22" I asked a little shocked

"Yep!" Arjun told and we all nodded.

I looked at Isha who shifted little more into me and kept her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her more into me.

"Better? " I asked slowly and she hummed.

"Well, everyone of us are aware of the wedding and pictures and videos. But, would you both mind sharing your love story? " Huma asked and Isha looked at me while I nodded.

"I worked as an employee at K & M first." Isha said

"Yes! There was this big headlines too that time! Revealing your face" Hailey told and we nodded.

"So, it's from office? " Arjun asked smiling

"Well, it was from...a tour basically. We weren't friends! We were.. Enemies" I said and Isha chuckled nodding.

"We didn't like each other, that's what we thought. But time told us that not only we like each other, we're best friends! I loved her! The day I saw her roaming in the streets of Zurich, I fell in love with her. But then there were some circumstances which didn't let me tell her" I told and Isha looked at me.

"He was away for a month. Without any explanation. No calls, no message not even a word. And I was hell angry on him. I was going to be a CEO then and I wanted my best friend... Or whatever he was to me, that day! He came but in night and all my anger went out on him. But then he was in Jaipur for some days and one day he expressed what he felt for me" Isha whispered looking at me with beaming eyes and I smiled.

"I knew I was already late and I wanted her to know this! Though I wanted her to take her own sweet time to fall in love with me. Because I knew, she likes me! All I wanted was an affirmation. That she gave me that day" I expressed looking at Isha.

"We were in long distance relationship. And it took me no time to realise, I'm head over heels for this man! So, I proposed him for marriage!" She whispered

"Here we're! Irritatingly and pissed off yet happily married" I said and every one chuckled.

"One epic love story" Hailey said and I smiled looking at Isha who smirked at me while I kissed her forehead.

"So all rainbows and unicorns huh" Arjun teased Isha and she chuckled denying.

"Nope! Love isn't always just rainbows and unicorns. It's a whole year. All seasons! Warm like summer, cold like winters. Things falling apart like leaves in autumn. Tears shedding like rain in winters... But you know what matters. That in all these seasons, when you and your significant other hold the hands and pass the seasons together until it's Spring season! The season of love! The season of blooms! So.. Yeah not all rainbows and unicorns! But yeah surely a story worth it. And I'm really the lucky one,that he never left me to deal with my own shit alone. It's always our shit! Our garbage, our responsibility. " Isha professed while I looked at her as we all chuckled but still looked at her with a big smile.

We all knew the meaning behind every word.

"You both are immensely fallen in love" Zain said

"No" I & Isha denied at same time while everyone looked at us and we chuckled.

"We're not fallen in love" Isha said and looked at me

"We flew in love. And we're still Flying in love" I completed and looked at my significant other who looked at me with a lots of love in her eyes and a hint of proud clearly visible in that love.

The remaining hour went away in seeing the sky covered with stars.

"This is most beautiful view till now" Isha whispered in a sleepy voice and I looked at her seeing the stars and then yawning putting her head on my chest now such that she was almost on me.

"Indeed, most beautiful view" I whispered looking at her and kissed her not even worrying if someone was looking at us.

I don't believe in PDA! Trust me we both don't!

Yet, when she's in front of me looking at me as if her whole world reside in me, I can't help but kiss her everytime!

And if... This means.. PDA! I'm fine with it!

After a while we all left for our rooms and slept like logs since we had to start early again!

_____________________________________

Hello dear readers! Hope you all are doing amazing!

Wow! I updated fast🤭🙈😍

And hope, you all are enjoying the ride from Manali to Jispa till now!

If you ask me, I told my mom even that I wanna learn bike and I wanna go on same😅

Although you know the mom's reaction..🤭🤭

But, Mihir & Isha are surely loving it! 🥺

And, the immense love they're carrying with themselves...❤❤

By the way, one thing to be noted... Everything written is true except one thing....

YOU CAN'T RIDE ON THESE WAYS IN JANUARY😅😅

This is just fiction! Other then that every place shown... Even every cafe shown is true!

Guess what... Even the menu of cafes are true🤭❤🙈

I feel like... Tourism government should consider my work yarr🤭🤭

Although.... This was second chapter of the tour and one more is on the way for The complete tour!

I hope you all are enjoying as much I think!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed! 🧡

Next update soon! 😍

Till then..

Big hugs ❤❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
215K 11K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...
615K 33.3K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
655K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...