Only You - [Lip Gallagher]

By 1direct-

Sadie is a quiet, good girl who just recently moved to south side Chicago because her narcissistic, abusive f... More

cast
babysitter?
girls. friends. family.
little things.
Oh, Canada.
master plans
I do?
genius.
[fun]eral
we were liars
who's your daddy?
lines, vines, & trying times
who to blame?
silent treatment
can't be friends
back to school
blame game
squirrel fund
mommy issues
welcome home
fucking Gallaghers
bruised egos
peanut butter
mutual agreement
last chance, Gallagher
surprise!
Jane Doe
Your Honor, if I may
Option Four
love hurts
I don't know anything.
hell froze over
fatherly advice
Fries and Dr. Pepper
blood ain't thicker than water
fall apart
collegiate scam
awol
mission impossible
super fucked
not so welcome home
i'm always here
love and loyalty
quid pro quo
jealousy is a disease, get well soon.
coming out
vulnerable
summertime sadness
wet beats hot
tears and apologies
news flash, gallagher!
road [a]head
crazy love
empathy
all down the drain
trial and error
laced
our mother put us through hell
i hate being in love with a Gallagher
jail birds
selfish
fan-fucking-tastic
soft balls
shouldn't have happened.
back out
orgasmic
Frances?
postpartum
drunken love
rehabilitated?
rough, rugged & raw
speak-easy
engaging conversations
crossroads
wasted minds
it's complicated
fugitives
you don't know everything
til death do us part
give me liberty or give me 10,000
namaste the Gallagher way!
lumps and humps
and for that, they're willing to burn
these are my people.
spiral staircase
the ball is in your court
all i wanted was you.
death at a funeral
toe - jam
manic meanie
plowed in a storage closet
repent my sins
weirdo Gallagher vortex.
pick me. pick me.
we live on a landslide.
only time will tell.
egotestical maniac
she stays; she pays
female rage
when life gives you lemons
everything, all at once.
blacked out
love you, goodbye.
Nightmare on North Wallace
helpless animosity
delicacy
well-cum home
finger blasted
protected.
flowers
k(no)w it's for the better
I do, Gallavich!
voodoo java
the Gallagher way
BornFree & Rot
don't shoot the messanger
home is not home anymore
baby proofing a home
Gallaghers.

locked in

6.9K 87 1
By 1direct-

"You coming with me to see my grandmother? We'll hit up the White Castle later." Lip bribes me with my favorite burger place as I lay in his bed doing homework. "Fine." I hop off his top bunk bed quickly putting on one of his sweaters and my shoes. "We're finding your dad's brothers?" I ask as he opens the door for Ian and I, "Yeah but Ian here doesn't seem too interested." Lip says, "Why Ian? Maybe your dad will be nice and or not an alcoholic who semi gives a shit." I tease optimistically. "He's a Gallagher, I doubt it." He scoffs.

"You aren't even a little curious to find out who he could be?" I ask Ian as we walk to the bus stop to visit the prison "No." Ian says monotone, "No?" He could be any one of these guys." Lip says excitedly, "Look, he's gonna be a douche bag no matter who he is." Ian says as Lip lights a cigarette, "He can't be any worse than Frank." I say, "He's a Gallagher." Ian says, sitting down at the stop.

++

"Wait out here in the lobby, she'll be skeptical around new faces." Ian says to me as they walk into the visitation area. The creepy COs keep staring at me and winking, I need to get out of here. Finally they came out, I almost ran to them, "Thank God, those COs kept staring at me." I mutter as we leave the prison, "I'd fuck em up if it didn't give me time." Lip says and wraps his arm around my shoulder, "Did she tell you their names?" I ask, "Yeah, Wyatt, Jerry, and Clayton but Wyatt has no balls so it can't be him which leaves us with Jerry and Clayton." Lip explains as we go into White Castle.

++

"Where were you three all day?" Fiona asked, walking into the kitchen where we all sat helping decorate cupcakes with Carl. "We went to see Grammy like you suggested." Lip said, looking up from what he was doing. "Oh yeah? How is she?" Fiona asked with a slight laugh. "Still mean as a snake." Ian said as he got up and headed into the kitchen. Fiona looked over at Carl who was stuffing his face with frosting. "Carl, hey! We're decorating, not eating." Fiona said sternly, "Hey yo." Jimmy said, walking in. "Thank god. " Fiona said, sounding relieved and standing up to greet him, "What's up?" Jimmy asked. "Did you get my messages about Tony? I've been trying you for hours." Fiona said. "Oh work was crazy." Jimmy said, I rolled my eyes knowing he was lying.

The two of them walked into the kitchen, leaving the rest of us to decorate. A few seconds later Jimmy and Fi came back out "All right. What do we got going on here?" Jimmy asked. "Well if you're Carl then you're making scrotum cupcakes." Lip laughed. We all started laughing and Jimmy nodded as we all got to work on decorating the cupcakes.

++

"Steve give you the car?' Ian asks as we drive to Jerry's house, "Nah I bought it. I had 74,920 dollars lying around." Lip jokes, "Ah, money well spent." Ian says sarcastically as we get out of the parked car, "So why is it we've never met any of Frank's brothers?" Ian asks as we walk up the creaky stairs, "Uh, family reunions are for families." Lip quickly explains before knocking on the door, "Will guy number one be Ian Gallagher's ticket out?" Lip teases, "Shut up." Ian mutters as the door opens revealing Frank's identical twin, "Holy shit." We all mutter, "What do you want?" Jerry asks, annoyed, "Uh, hi, Um, I'm sorry, uh m-my name is Phillip and this is my brother Ian and girlfriend Sadie." Lip introduces, "Yeah so?" Jerry asks, "Well, my brother and I are Frank Gallagher's sons and we were wondering-" Lip gets cut off by Jerry slamming his door. "Off to a good start." Ian says, "Did you know dad was a twin?' Lip asks, "No." Ian says and goes to walk downstairs, "What're you doing?" Ian says as he sees Lip about to knock, "We should talk to him, we're already here." Lip explains, "He slammed the door in our faces." Ian defends his reason for leaving, "We probably scared him!" Lip exclaims "I don't want that dick being my father, alright?" Ian sighs, "We should find out more about him, we're here!" Lip says and knocks on the door, "I have a shotgun and I'm not afraid to use it." Jerry says through the door. "Happy?" Ian asked sarcastically, "Yeah." Lip says and we all hurry back to the car.

The next house we pull up to is in a very nice area right on the border of the North side, "Ian, this has to be the one, holy shit." I say to him excited that he might have a good dad. "Don't get your hopes up." Ian says.

Clayton seems cool but his wife Lucy is an uptight bitch, once they go in the kitchen we hear Lucy yelling at him, "Let's go." Ian says, "What? They're great." Lip exclaims, "I can't do this." Ian puts on his coat, "What?" Lip asks, "Ruin their lives." Ian says and heads towards the door, "He's totally your dad!" Lip says and follows, I walk to the kitchen, "Hey, Lucy, next time you want to uh, talk shit, do it quieter." I say and leave their house. "Look, this is about you, not me, alright?" I walk out to see Ian in Lip's face, "We all have our problems with Frank, but he is still my father." Ian says and Clayton comes outside, "Fiona is my sister, you're my brother, Debbie, Carl, Liam, we are a family." Ian says, "Yeah, but you can have a sweet life here." Lip justifies his reason, "I'm happy where I am, even if you're not." Ian says and we go back to the car, Lip waves to Clayton and we drive away. "White Castle, again?" Lip suggests, Ian and I look at each other and nod, we love White Castle.

++

As we are zigzagging through traffic to get home those red and blue lights appear in the back of the car, "Fuck." I mutter and take a deep breath knowing what Jimmy does for a living now and knowing this definitely is a stolen car. My leg begins to shake, Lip notices and places his hand on my knee, "We'll be okay." he mutters as he rolls down the window to talk to the cop. "License and registration." the officer says, "I actually don't have the registration on me, this is a friend's car." Lip says, the officer smirks, "Everybody step out you're under arrest for stealing this vehicle." the officer shouts. I exhale deeply as I step out, one of the officers aggressively puts my hands in cuffs and sits me on the ground followed by Lip and Ian, "I'm gonna kill Jimmy." I mutter to myself, "What?" Lip whispers, "Nothing." I say, "No talking!" the officer yells as he goes to talk into his walkie.

Soon after we got arrested I hear a familiar voice, "Well, Steve, possession of a stolen vehicle is a fel-" Tony stops talking when we look up at him, "Fucking dick, you're so obsessed with Fiona you stalk-" Lip nudges me to stop so I don't get into anymore trouble, I groan and roll my eyes knowing this was all Tony's fault.

++

"I get convicted, I can't enlist." Ian says, nervous, "Good, I was planning on knee capping you in your sleep so you wouldn't leave me." I try to lighten the mood and rest my head on his shoulder, he slightly chuckles, "Phillip Gallagher." a detective says and sits in front of us, "No relation to our favorite overnight guest, Frank, I hope." he adds, "Son." Lip is short, "You're Frank's kid and this is your first felony bust?" he asks in disbelief, "Getting a late start for a Gallagher." he adds on, "Who are you?" He quickly glances at me, "Sadie Mitchell." I answer, "Not a Gallagher, sorry you got caught up with these hooligans." He tries to joke but no one finds him funny. "And Ian." the detective says, "Another progeny of Frank?" he asks, "Afraid so." Lip says, "You always let your brother speak for you?" He asks, "He's mute." Lip teases, "I can talk." Ian mutters. "So, what? You three geniuses stole a Porsche Cayenne, and what decided to go out on a late night White Castle run?" The detective asks, "I stole the car, they knew nothing about it, it was all me." Lip says, causing me to close my eyes tightly in disbelief. "Mitchell," the detective says and uncuffs me, "Letting you out on a one thousand dollar non surety bond, if we find out you knew about this and was a part of it, we will see you in court tomorrow morning. Failure to appeal gets you time." he says. I kiss Lip, "Behave." I say to both him and Ian and get released out of the waiting room.

I instantly see Fiona and start crying, "How the hell did you get out?" Fiona asks and hugs me, "Lip lied and said he stole the car and that Ian and I both didn't know and they let me off because I'm not a Gallagher." I explain, "Jesus Christ." Fiona says and sits down, "What happened?" "Lip, Ian and I used Steve's car to go find Ian's dad, we did by the way, and then we went to White Castle. On the way home Lip was speeding and he went right past Tony, we didn't realize until after he showed up to us being arrested, he thought we were Steve based on what he said. He's a fucking loser Fi, he's so obsessed with you to the point where he was stalking Steve's car." I rant, "Holy shit." She sits back down in the chair and a very familiar girl walks up to us with coffee, "Jasmine?" I ask, "Sade? Holy shit you know Fiona?" She asks me, "Sadie, you know Jasmine?" Fiona asks in shock, "Yeah, she's, she's an old family friend." I lie, not for her, but for myself. Jasmine is my older sister who left me. "Wow, small world, she's dating my brother Lip." Fiona says, Jasmine smiles, "I'm glad to see little Sadie all grown up and getting arrested." She throws a jab at me and I sit next to Debbie, she's laying in my lap. "Um, it's almost one I have to get going before Hal decides I'm having another affair." Jasmine says, standing up, "Just like mom you nasty whore." I mouth to her so nobody hears me, she shoots a quick glare at me, "Let me drive you home, you can get some sleep." Jasmine offers to Fiona, "No but you can take Debs and Sadie, thanks though." "I want to stay with Fiona and Sadie." Debs mumbles with her eyes closed. "Sadie, can I talk to you before I head out?" Jasmine asks, I nod and gently move Debs and walk to the stairway with her.

"What?" I ask, crossing my arms, "So I'm just a family friend now?" She asks, "You left me, you didn't care about me, how could I call you a sister?" I ask, "Sade, you could've found Kev and I." Jasmine says, "Fuck you." I say with tears in my eyes, "You left me with dad after knowing what he did to you, mom, and Kev and you still chose not to help me, fuck you. I have my own family now." I say and turn to walk away, "Yeah, well this family gets you locked up." She says, "At least they didn't force me to stay with James, they protected me when nobody else would." I sniffle, "Why are you guys even on the South side?" she scoffs, I roll my eyes and walk away. "You alright?" Fi asks me and I nod, "Yeah, fine." I rest my head on her shoulder and he rests her head on mine.

++

After a long night we finally went home since the boys were no longer there, they are downtown. "Jail? Why didn't you call me?' Veronica says just as we walk through the door, "Jasmine was there." Debbie says going into the fridge, "Who?" V asks, "You don't want to know." I scoff, "Sadie, I thought you liked her." Fi says, "I don't and watch your back." I insist as I sit at the table next to Kev, "She's one of the mom's from school, she was there when the cops called and gave us a ride." Fi explains, "What about a lawyer?" V says, pouring Fi coffee, "They have them a public defender for their first court appearance." Fiona says chugging her coffee, "Fuck that, we need a real one not some just out of law school liberal do gooder with a 2000-ghetto kid caseload." V rants "She's right, my husband's public defender never met with Clyde prior to his arraignment, then suggested he plead guilty to child molestation and sexual abuse." Ethel says, "Well, that is what Clyde did." I mutter and Kev nudges me hard, "Shh." he shushes me. "What about Dickie Day? He helped Marty with that arson thing" Kev suggests "Marty got six years." V disregards his comment. "Tony says the judge might release Ian to me." Fi starts, "Tony is the whole reason they're in this mess! If he wasn't so obsessed with Fiona he wouldn't have been watching J-Steve's car." I roll my eyes, "Is that true?" V asks, "Yes, when we got pulled over and arrested Tony came out of nowhere and without realizing who was there he called us Steve!" I exclaim, "How the hell are you out?" Kev asks, "I'm not a Gallagher and Lip told them he did it and Ian and I had no idea." I say, "Damn," Kev and V say in sync. "They might charge Lip as an adult." Fi says, "He's had scrapes with the cops, fighting, stealing." I add, "No felonies though." Carl says annoyed, "Stolen Porsche you said?" V asks and sips her coffee, Fiona and I nod, "Still haven't heard from Steve?" V asks and Fiona shakes her head, Debbie and I look at each other and she lets out a sigh.

Fi and I are worried sick, I can tell Debbie is too but she's doing her best to keep it together.

What seems like forever, Fiona got a call from Tony, he got them out, of course he did. Kev hurries us to the downtown station and we all run to Ian and Lip, I run into Lip's arms, he holds me tighter than ever before, "I'm so happy you're out." I say nuzzled into his neck "I've never been more happy to hug you than I do right now." He says holding my face, kissing me, then hugging his siblings.

++

As soon as we got back, Carl already starts harassing the boys "You get a cavity search?" I was laying on Ian's bed with lan beside me. "No. We weren't there for long enough. I think it was probably on the menu though." Lip said "See anybody get shanked?" Carl asked. "We were cuffed to a bench in a hallway most of the night Carl." Ian said. There was a knock on the door and Fiona walked in. "Clean towels. You both need showers, you're rank." Fiona said as she threw towels at them. "I'll go first." Lip said, jumping off his bed and walking out. "They take your belts and shoelaces so you wouldn't hang yourselves?" Carl asked. "Carl. Go help Veronica with dinner." Fiona ordered. "I helped with breakfast." Carl tried to defend. "You pulled out a cereal bowl. Go." She said sternly causing Carl to stomp out and he closed the door behind him. She looked at us and joined us on the bed. "So?" She asked. "Sorry Fiona." Ian said quietly. "It was stupid, could have ended up in prison." Fiona said. Ian looked away and it got quiet. "Where'd you get the stolen car?" Fiona asked. Ian looked up at the door. "Lip's not here okay? I'm asking you." Fiona said. "Was it from Steve?" Ian remained quiet and Fiona stood up and started walking to the door, "Hey Fiona." Ian said, making her stop and turn around. Ian looked up at her nervously, "I'm gay." Fiona looked at him for a moment. "I know." she shoots him a soft smile, It got quiet. "Well I should have told you a long time ago, I don't know why I didn't." Ian confessed. Fiona nodded, "You're still on my shit list." She said before walking out. The door closed and I turned to see a small smile spread across Ian's face. I grabbed his hand and he looked up from the ground to me, "I'm proud of you." I whispered and gave him a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1K 21
Confusion was etched on his features. All I want is him. To feel his finger tips brush against my skin. The only thing that I can give him without h...
679K 14.5K 31
The unfortunate events of Ian Gallagher's daughter living with him as he struggles with bipolar disorder. written by; jellybean / @SunnyDiCaprio...
8.6K 140 15
Lip Gallagher and Danielle McKinney had been best friends since they were in diapers. Their friendship starts to get complicated when he starts seein...
64.9K 1.1K 22
Ian wants kids. Mickey, not so much. But it seems their fate is written in the stars when 6 year old Maryanne Brown shows up at their house in desper...