Ruins of The Shadow | Alec Li...

Da user80678267

[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her broth... Altro

Description
DISCLAIMER
CAST
Epigraph
Playlist
Playlist 2
Playlist 3
Aria & Alec Visual Teasers
Ch1. The Awakening
Ch2. The Meeting
Ch.3 The Ball [Part 1]
Ch.4 The Ball [Part 2]
Ch.5 The Training Session
Ch.6 Breakfast, Talks and Flashbacks
Ch.7 Demonic Possession
Ch. 8 Iris Rouse
Ch. 9 Ave Ataque Vale
Ch.10 Suspicion, Training & Memories
Ch. 11 Magnus, Doubt & Missions
Ch. 12 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 1]
Ch.13 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 2]
Ch.14 Yen Fin
Ch. 15 The Soul Sword
Ch.16 So We Thought
Ch.17 Hell's Prince
Ch.18 Sabastian Verlac
Ch.19 Azazel's Curse
Ch.20 Date Night
Ch.21 Revelations & Arguments [Part 1]
Ch.22 Revelations & Arguments [Part 2]
Ch.23 Restoring Unity
Ch.24 The Transfer [Part 1]
Ch.25 The Transfer [Part 2]
Ch.26 Chaos Rising
Ch.27 The Storm Brews
Ch.28 The Sex Step
Ch.29 Put Up A Fight [Part 1]
Ch.30 Put Up A Fight [ Part 2]
Ch. 31 Start of a War [Part 1]
Ch. 32 Start of a War [Part 2]
Ch.33 Start of a War [Part 3]
Ch.34 Death's Door
Ch.35 Stronger Than Heaven
Ch.36 On Infernal Ground
Ch.37 Bound By The Angel
Ch.38 Powers That Be
Ch.39 Formality
Ch.40 Lie Ability
Ch.41 To Save Him
Ch.42 That Was Easy
Ch.43 Drive Me Crazy
Ch.44 Stranger Things
Ch.45 That Kind of Love
Ch 46. Night Becomes Day
Ch.47 What Lies Beneath [Part 1]
Ch.48 What Lies Beneath [Part 2]
Ch.49 What Lies Beneath [Part 3]
Ch.50 What Lies Beneath [Part 4]
Ch.51 One More Time
Ch.52 Sense Of Peace
Ch.53 What's Left To Lose
Ch. 54 Till Death Do Us Part
Ch.55 Everything, All At Once
Ch.56 Thy Soul Instructed
Ch.57 Uncertainty
Ch.58 The Owl [Part One]
Ch.59 The Owl [Part Two]
Ch.61 A Walk In Darkness [Part 2]
Ch. 62 A Walk In Darkness [Part 3]
Ch.63 Darkness Dawns
Ch.64 Voices
Ch.65 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 1]
Ch.66 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 2]
β€Ό IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT β€Ό
HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch.67 Erchomai [Part 1]
Ch.68 Echromai [Part 2]
Ch.69 Echromai [Part 3]
I'M BACK

Ch.60 A Walk In Darkness [Part 1]

302 5 0
Da user80678267

-Previously on The Owl-

"Why do I get the feeling you two already knew this" Izzy frowns looking at me and Aria. "Sort of. The dying part yes. The owl part, not till now. I just didn't think it would have come to this. but here we are unfortunately. Alec didn't know unit a few days ago. Clary confessed to me, Jace made me a promise but I broke down and told Alec. I'm sorry Izzy. I really am" Aria apologises to Izzy. I could tell Izzy was upset but she understood.

"Now we need a plan" Magnus says

Aria's POV

We all gathered around to try and formulate a plan on how to save Jace. 

"Wait! Jace was able to reverse Luke's colleagues possession remember? If we can find Jace then we can find Jace we can save everyone else" Izzy says. "We tried that but he has to be using his anti tracking rune" Clary responds. "The owl has exactly been shy before. If we somehow manage to contain him the next time he makes an appearance we might be able to relieve him of Lilith's influence" Magnus says. 

"We?" Luke and Clary ask simultaneously. Magnus looks at me. Alec and Izzy frown. They aren't going to like this.. "He means me. It complicated but I can take on Jace. I can be bait" I say with determination. "No! You are not going to be bait!" Alec says firmly. "Alec we don't have a choice. He's my brother. Even you can't stop me Alec. Please just trust me. I need all of you to trust me" I pleaded. They all nodded. "Fine" Alec mumbles, frustrated at our limited options.

"But how on earth are we going to contain him?" Luke questions. "When I took over as weapons master, I read about a piece of clave technology that never made it into the field. Its called the Malachi configuration" Izzy reveals. 

"Malachi the traitor?" Alec raises his brow. "He invented some kind of cage that can hold greater demons, since he was taken down it's just been sitting in the Alicante armory" Izzy says. "So we go there and get it" Clary concluded. "Do you really expect the clave to just hand it over?" Luke questions. "No, but my grandmother might." I say. "I know a way to get Jace's location" Luke said.

"We'll go with Clary" Alec says sending a request for a portal. " Great, meanwhile I'll go find a cure" Magnus says hurrying off. I wanted to talk Magnus about how to be bait, plus I knew he was feeling guilty about what he did so I went after him but a grip on my hand stopped me. "Can we talk? Please?" Alec asked. Sighing I nod. 

Alec's POV

"Can we talk? Please?" I ask softly. She nods. I take her to my office. I close the door and have her sit. "I wanted to apologise for my outburst. I'm sorry. I should have supported your decision. I shouldn't hav-" She interrupted me with a kiss. 

"It's okay. Alec I never doubted your support me. I knew you acted that way because you're scared. So am I but we both know we are running out of time. So lets do this together okay" She smiled. "Together" I sadly nodded. 

I pull her back in for another kiss. This time with more passion. "As much as I'd like to finish this, we should get going" She pulled away leaving me breathless. "Do you have any idea what you do to me?" I take a sharp breath. "Oh I know my love, now lets go!" She smirked. 

Me, Aria, Izzy and Clary portled o Alicante. We walk through the grand halls to the inquisitors office. Aria knocks on door. We enter once we get a come in. 

Imogen smiles at Aria. "Ah my child, it's lovely to see you and everyone but seeing as this is  unscheduled visit I'm assuming something must be amiss. What happened?" She questions. "Grandmother, Jace has been compromised by the greater demon Lilith. She is controlling him." Aria speaks first.

"By the angel..." She mumbles trying to process this newly giving information. "How did this happen?" She asks. Clary stiffens. "We don't know" I say. "If this is true then you know it will be ground for a kill order" She clenches her jaw. 

"We believe we can cure Jace without alerting the clave, thats why we came to you" I say. "If you can give us the Malachi configuration, we can contain Jace and cure him" Izzy said. "And what do I tell Consul Penhallow?" She asks. "who says she has to know" Clary says. Imogen raises her brow.

"Grandma this maybe the only way to save him" Aria tries to convince her. "By defying the rules, Aria do you know what position that you in?" She frowns. "Then its time we change the rules. I don't know what hidden agenda the clave has, especially when it comes to me. But won't let them hunt Jace. I know you won't either grandma" Aria says strongly. Imogen sighs. 

Aria's POV

Grandma sighs knowing I'm right. "Follow me" She says. 

"My security clearance must me used in person via thumbprint" She says as we walk down the hall. "That's a new development" Alec comments. "When the circle members got ousted, we increased security protocol in certain high risk areas in the city. The armory is one of them." She says. 

"I didn't realise we had visitors" A voice came from behind. We halted. Consul Penhallow of course. Damn it. " Consul Penhallow" Grandma acknowledges her. "What bring the crown jewels of New York institute to Alicante?" Penhallow asks with slight suspicion. 

"Inquisitor Herondale was just giving us a tour" Clary says with a smile. "Of the armory, so that I can improve the operation in New York." Izzy added. "What a wonderful idea. I have a few moments to spare, do you mind if i join you?" She asks. 

I mentally roll my eye. Alec put an arm around my shoulder. I assume he had an idea. "Actually, Consul Penhallow we were hoping to speak with you privately" He says. "Of course" She nods. The rest when ahead to the armory. 

 I smile going along with him. "Is this about your mother?" She asks. "No. I wanted to talk about the delegate position you had offered me. I was having second thoughts about turning down the position. After the wedding we talked about it and we though it might be a good opportunity after. So if the offer still hold I will take it" Alec says. 

"As much as I'm glad to hear your willingness, the position has now been taken" She says. "How unfortunate. We were hoping to start a fresh and build a family. I guess this was not in our cards. Next time." I play along.

"If any other positions become available I will be sure to let you know. Besides, Ms. Herondale or well Mrs. Lightwood you are next in line to be inquisitor. So you both will still get a chance to start a new chapter in the future" She says. "Well then we won't keep you any longer. Thank you for you time Consul" Alec says. She nods heading off. 

"Did you mean that?" Alec asked once we were alone. "Mean what?" I ask. "About wanting a  family" he says. "Well yeah I do. You?" I say shyly. "I do. The more I think about it, the more I want us to have a baby. How about after we settle things, we try?" He looks at me with hope. "I'd like that" I whisper, biting my lip. He pulls me into a deep kiss. 

It wasn't until a few minutes later that I felt something in the air shift.

 Something was wrong. 

Really wrong.

[A/N: Hey guys, Sorry for the delays again! Hope you like this! They come up with a plan to save Jace. They take a trip to Alicante. They convince Imogen to help save Jace. ArLec distract Consul Penhallow when she makes an appearance. Aria and Alec talk about wanting to stat a family. Yay! there will be smut soon don't worry lol. Coming up next, The Owl strikes again attacking his family. They try and contain the owl. Clary is forced to come clean to the consul. Lilith fights back to gain control. More drama coming up. So please look forward to it & Thank you for your patience! x M]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

4.3K 95 36
Freya Morgenstern. Freya had discovered the truth about her family. Her real family. She had been advised to go to Idris with the light woods and Ja...
31.3K 809 21
[COMPLETED BUT SERIES DISCONTINUED] [BASED OFF THE BOOK SERIES. NOT THE TV SHOW] Clarissa Fairchild and Jace Herondale, the happy perfect couple of t...
1.4K 5 29
"𝙸 πšπš›πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πšœπš πš˜πš›πš πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πšŠπš— 𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš, πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πš....πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš." "Ιͺꜰ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Ιͺα΄‡κœ±α΄› Ιͺ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ...
2.7M 73.6K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...