A MERRY MAFIA CHRISTMAS (GxG)

By weekendlustt

A lesbian Christmas romance between a mafia boss and a designer hired for Christmas. Maybe Christmas isn't th... More

VISUALS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
EPILOGUE

XLV

19.5K 692 126
By weekendlustt

My Christmas List: December 20th
Give me a better warning about extravagant surprises.

❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Armani this is a plane," I said, staring at the stairway leading to the matte black plane marked Varese on the tail end.

She only laughed, "I see that—I think anyone with eyes can see that Mi."

I turned to her with a narrowed look, "Now is not the time for sarcasm," I said, lightly hitting her shoulder.

Armani sighed dramatically with a smile still slightly prominent on her lips. "Just get on the plane Mi."

"Do you even hear how insane that sounds?" I said, placing a hand on my hip, which inevitably made Armani's dark eyes briefly divert to it. "I mean how long will we be gone? Do we even have clothes? Where are we even goi—"

"Miracle," Armani cut me off, staring down at me with nothing but seriousness—the look itself sent chills through me. "Get on the plane before I drag you on there myself."

I scoffed, shaking my head.

Now is not the time to pull the attractive 'I'm the boss' card. It's not going to work on me...

Not right now at least.

"You wouldn't and you're not helping the situ—"

But I was promptly cut off by my own yelp when Armani leaned down and threw me over her shoulder.

"Armani I swear to god," I called out, but she only laughed.

She walked up the stairs, "You should've listened."

I kicked my feet, "Let me down, now."

"I thought we just discussed who gives the orders around here," she said, which only made my irritation grow further. "I'll answer all your questions just as soon as we get up in the air—you know better then anyone that I don't have time to waste."

I huffed, noticing from my upside-down view, that we were on the plane. The air smelt of lavender and felt like a warm hug after experiencing the chill of Chicago's air, while the interior seemed to have the reoccurring theme of black and gold.

Armani let me down, gently setting me down in one of the black plush chairs.

Her dark eyes peered down at me, but I only looked out of the window, keeping my arms crossed.

"So this is what you're going to do? Behave like a child?" she said, but I only stayed silent. "Fine, but we all know you can't ignore me for long."

I ignored her statement and kept staring out of the window at the tarmac. I wouldn't say I was mad. I just wish a surprise that big came with notice. I mean how long are we even leaving for? We both have jobs—mine with a more permanent location. Also, she never gave me any notice to pack. A trip isn't something you just randomly throw on someone right at takeoff, I could've used an hour's notice at least. And on top of that, I don't even know where we're going.

Then again, I could if I asked. But if I stop pouting, that would require me to put my pride to the side and I'm not willing to do that yet.

And by the way, Armani is sitting on the long black couch with her laptop out and her attention placed on anywhere but me, I would have to say she's not willing to put her pride aside in general.

So that's how we sat for what felt like forever but was actually a red-eye flight. I didn't want to fall asleep, but with the comfortable chair, lavender-infused air, and my heavy eyes—I didn't really have a choice in the matter.

I stirred from my deep sleep, looking around the unfamiliar room—or correction, bedroom.

My brows furrowed on their own accord, whipping the thick black satin covers off of me, and stumbling onto my feet.

The black floors were cold against my stocking-covered feet, and my dark hair was a frizzy mess. The confusion began to startle me more and more awake like a cold bucket of water being continuously poured on me. As I walked toward the door, I noticed a folded dress with a note.

Get changed. You're going to need different clothes for where we're going.
-Armani

I furrowed my brows, looking down at the satin floral dress with white lace outlining it.

So I assume we're going somewhere warm?

I looked up when I heard the intercom come on and a man's voice say, "This is your captain, we're descending now and should be landing in thirty minutes. Thank you."

My lips pursed into a line, deciding I should change now before we arrive wherever Armani decided to take us.

After getting some sleep, I can't even remember what I was mad about, but my pesky pride is still trying to force me to stick with it.

I huffed, heading toward a different door that I assumed to be a bathroom—which turned out to be the largest airplane bathroom I had ever laid eyes on.

It wasn't like a master ensuite large, but it had a counter with storage underneath, a shower with a glass door, and a toilet.

On the counter were a few pink leather toiletry bags, and with my extreme curiosity, I unzipped them.

It was surprising to see each large bag had any type of makeup, skincare, or haircare product I could've possibly needed in it. While it was surprising, it was also relieving since I needed to fix my frizzy hair and my slept-on makeup. Then again, I was also left with numerous questions that I wanted to ask Armani.

I pushed the thoughts to the side, refixing my hair into a high ponytail and re-doing my makeup before sliding on the smooth satin dress. I applied lotion to my legs and sprayed perfume to add my finishing touches.

Once I was done, I folded my previous clothes, leaving them on the bed in the bedroom that I was once in. And after looking for my previous Chanel heels, I found strappy gold Valentino heels in their place.

I laced the heels around my ankle and upon noticing we were on the tarmac, I quickly exited the bedroom—and when I say I spiraled into full on shock, I'm not being dramatic.

Like mouth parted shocked.

Armani was in a dress—and that wasn't the shocking part, it was that it was white. Not black.

I had never actually seen her in anything other than her usual black attire and even then, it was never a dress.

The white dress clung to her lean body almost perfectly, trickling down to beneath her knees while she wore gold heels that resembled mine. Her hair was gelled to perfection and her face was bare.

"Are you done pouting?" she asked, walking over to me.

I stared at her, reaching for words that I couldn't find. She's... beautiful. Like goddess beautiful.

Armani's dark eyes trailed my face, "You're really not going to speak?" she said, sliding an arm around my waist. "Come on, you look too good to be mad at right now and you know it."

I blinked a few times, gently sliding my hands up her bare arms to lock around her neck.

"I'm not mad anymore—I'm not quite sure I ever was," I breathed out, my words rushed and completely stuck together.

Armani tilted her head and raised a brow as she said, "So why are you being so shy with me right now?" and I felt my face grow with heat at the mere thought of letting her in on my growing thoughts. Her lips twitched into a smile, letting me know that she knew. "Oh... I see," she murmured.

I stared up at her in what felt like a daze, "You do?"

She nodded, her beautiful white smile growing, "I make you nervous."

I shook my head, forcing my smile away as I leaned into her chest to shield my face. "You didn't have to say it alouddd," I whined, which earned a laugh from her.

"No, I definitely did," she pointed out, forcing me away from her chest so she could analyze my expression. "I make you nervous."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Yeah-yeah okay Ms. Cocky, let's just go," I said, walking past her.

Armani laughed again, catching up with me, and lacing her arm around my waist. "Hey Mi?"

I paused right at the open stairs that held such a brightness, my eyes burned. "Yes?" I asked cautiously.

"Don't freak out," she said, her lips still twitching up into a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at her, smiling slightly, "You really thought that was going to work?"

Armani shrugged playfully, "There for a minute, yeah," she laughed.

I shook my head, walking off and descending the stairs, with her trailing behind me, but I only grew more confused as I adjusted to the warm weather and bright scenery.

I didn't even hesitate to ask, "Armani, where are we?"

My eyes veered over to a smiling Armani who finally said, "Sicily."

"Wait, we're in Italy?" I said, my tone lowered into a whisper-yell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 957 24
Enemies to Lovers β™‘ 𝐸𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 π’²π’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ’Άπ“‚π“ˆ
189K 8.7K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...
33.6K 966 35
in which two unstable teen girls fall in love and things don't end will.
218K 4.7K 16
All I want for Christmas...