"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 74

3.1K 300 60
By the_meltinglines

MIHIR'S POV

My steps were fumbling for the first time in life. I couldn't believe what I heard.

What's wrong with Isha!

I don't believe her. At all!

But, this is what I heard! And for getting an assurance I was there till she completed that sentence... And.. Hugged that bastard.

How can she do this! How!

"Office Charlie" I commanded and moved without waiting for anything.

As soon as I reached office, I closed my self in my cabin as anger was rising inside me to the peak.

I looked at the opened Mac book as I clenched my fists and threw it on the wall in front.

I'm going to leave Mihir forever!

She hugged that bastard.. Even when she knows how much of a pathetic person he's!

I screamed as I pushed the chairs on the floor.

Divorce!

"No way in this hell world I'm giving that" I yelled to no one in the room throwing the pen stand on the screen in front of me.

I knew nothing could calm me down today until and unless I know the reason of what I saw.

I reached mansion in the evening and looked at our room. The lights were on that means she's already here.

I went to the room and saw her coming out of the walk in.

"Mihir" She whispered and I looked at her with blood shot eyes.

"Ready to go somewhere Mrs. Malhotra" I asked walking towards her while she moved back.

"Wh.. What are you saying" She mumbled

"I won't hide behind the bush at all. I saw you with Ayaan today. In hotel" I told and she looked at me but didn't say a word.

"Why are you doing this Isha?" I asked

"You were spying on me" She questioned back

"This isn't the answer of my question" I gritted

"This is the reason I had to find someone else who won't just make me feel like a caged bird" She said going towards the charger pluck.

"Ca.. Caged bird? Tell me one thing which you've been denied" I asked

"I've many. I can't waste my time telling them" She said putting the phone inside her pocket when I pulled her hand angrily such that she fell on me.

"Mi.. Mihir what are you doing" She yelled

"Voice down. Do not force me to show you the worst side of me" I warned when she struggled to move away.

"You were fucking there hugging that bastard" I angrily spoke

"Do not call him names. And yes I was there what you'll do" She asked

"You very well know what I can" I fumed

"I can't live with you anymore Mihir. You're... Suffocating me" She yelled closing her eyes and I held her face with my hand.

"Suffocating you? Are you even listening what you're saying" I screamed

"Stay away from me Mihir. Go away. I'm done with this" She bickered

"You love me Isha! And I love you. If there's a problem we could've talked like mature people and would've solved it. But you... You fucking cheated" I raged

"Okay yes. I cheated. So now what! You'll kill me? " She mocked and I looked at her shocked

"Isha..don't make me loose my patience. Just tell me what's running inside you. I'm demanding that." I warned

"I'm not afraid of you Mihir Malhotra!" she snapped back

"What's wrong with you" I yelled throwing the vase on the floor and she flinched.

"You've caged me. And I'm a free bird. I want to go where I can love freely. Ayaan knows the meaning of giving freedom" She screamed and I looked at her.

"Freedom? I didn't give you freedom?" I asked unbelievable and she nodded.

"Are you even listening to yourself God dammit !" I seethed banging my fist on the head board.

"Mihir! As calmly as I can say, leave me. It's better. I don't... Love you anymore" She said shutting her eyes looking away.

"Say that looking into my eyes" I demanded

"I'm not at all bounded to do anything you say" She said

"You're! You're because you're Isha Mihir Malhotra" I fumed

"And I don't want your tag with my name. I want divorce" She announced and I looked at her while my eyes were surely red.

"Come With It Again? " I demanded pressing each of my word as my palms already clenched into fists.

"I... Wa.. Want.. D.. Divorce" She stammered

"Why stammering now when you didn't for once when you fucking said Ayaan the same" I screamed pushing her away such that she fell on bed.

"What are you hiding Isha" I asked

"Fuck it! I'm not hiding anything. What I hid from you was this and since you know let's just get over with it" She yelled and I looked at her.

"Over ? Divorce? What's marriage for you huh? A joke? What am I for you.. A joke? " I asked a tear left my eye &  I looked that her eyes too left tears.

"Why don't you understand such a small thing. I don't love you anymore" She cried and I looked at her as now my patience gave up.

"If you didn't love me anymore, why did you fucking sleep with me till yesterday . Why did you fucking kiss me in the morning. And what the fuck were you doing in a hotel room? Sleeping with that bastard" I accused and the next I know was a hard slap on my cheek.

"You're no one to judge me Mihir Malhotra. Mind your tongue" She said with tears in her eyes and I looked at her.

"I wish I could exactly slap you, telling you how much you're hurting me right now by judging me wrong. But you know I won't ever,ever do that even in a nightmare. This is the same reaction I've for you when we both know Isha, you weren't caged ever.  But remember, it's you who have hidden things and you, who has lied to me while being with me" I said with a painful smile on my face and she looked away.

"You want a divorce right! Sign these papers and leave " I added and she looked at me shocked.

"Mihir" She whispered

"I'm giving you your so called freedom. Sign the fucking papers and get lost " I snapped and I saw her looking at me for some seconds and then she took out papers from her bag and I looked at her.

She signed the papers with trembling hands while I looked exactly there only.

"I'm sorry" She whispered and was going when I held her hand.

"You've unloved me right? " I asked and she nodded without turning back.

"Then why your hands trembled Isha" I asked

"They didn't" She replied

"Again a lie" I whispered

"Let me go Mihir. Please" She mumbled

"Why are you doing this Isha" I asked as a sob finally left my voice and she looked at me sitting on the bed clenching her fists.

"I want to go. I just want to go. Please. I beg you to let me go away" She begged

"With Ayaan" I asked angrily when I saw something.

"What's this" I questioned when I saw her cheek slightly red.

"What happened" I asked

"I'm not obliged to tell you" She whispered

"Right! " I muttered

"Just swear on me Isha, you want to leave from here" I asked and she looked at me shocked while I kept looking at her blue eyes which were teary.

"I don't matter to you I see. So swear on me" I demanded

"I swear on you Mihir. I have to leave from here." She said and without waiting for another second she took her bag and moved out.

I sat on the floor near bed and let my tears fell.

She left me!

She left me.  Just like that!

Tears kept falling from my eyes whole night till I fell asleep.

I wish.. I wish this all was a nightmare.

I don't know when it was morning.

"Ishu, close the curtains" I mumbled in sleep keeping my hand on other side of bed when I found it empty.

"Is.. " I was saying when my eyes opened fully and I realised... It was reality.

I angrily threw the glass jar on bed side table and looked at our picture.

"She didn't think once about anything. Not even families. Not even the names she's carrying. Not about our parents. How can she do this. The more important thing. She has done this and gone still I can't believe it. I can't believe she did it. She left me like that" I said to the image of myself in mirror and in anger I punched it such that the mirror shattered.

"Mihir" Mom's voice came and I looked to find her.

"Oh my God! What's wrong with you" She cried coming near me and looked at my hand which was bleeding.

"God. Sit here." She mumbled and went towards rest room and came back with a  first aid box.

"What have you made out of yourself. Look at you.. You didn't even change. And your eyes are all swo...Mihir... Did you cry" She asked shocked and tears left my eyes again.

"Mihir, baby what happened. Where is Isha" She asked again

"She left me mom leaving behind this for me" I sobbed and she looked at the papers and then at me as her eyes left tears too.

"Wh.. What are you saying. No. She can't do this." She whispered

"She did. Sh.. She sa.. Said.. I.. Di.. I.. Had.. Her ca.. Caged. Di.. Did I mom? " I sobbed harder when she hugged me tightly.

"No Mihir. You didn't. And Isha can't do this. She can't do this to you. " Mom cried

"You're alone since last night" Mom asked more shocked and I looked away.

"What the hell is wrong with that woman " She raged

"Mom" I whispered as I saw her angry but another second she looked at me.

"Mihir...did she say she wants to leave you" Mom asked

"Yes mom. She said she has to leave from here" I told and she looked shocked at me.

"She has to" Mom repeated and I looked at her.

"Yes she said she ha.. Fuck" I whispered and looked at the divorce papers.

I hurriedly turned the papers and looked at the last page of divorce papers... With her sign...but what caught my attention was.... The tear strained papers.

And...It's not her sign.

God Damn It ! She.... Lied!

"It's not her sign. Look, her sign is intermix of I & K. Not I & M. " I told

"She said, she has to leave. She was forced to do so Mihir." Mom cried and I hugged her.

"She didn't leave me by choice " I whispered

"Find her Mihir. Before it's late. She's surely in a big mess which she's hiding from everyone" She sobbed and I wiped her tears.

"I'll find her. I promise." I assured

"Mihir.. " It was dad's voice when I looked at him.

"Dad" I mumbled

"I heard everything. If this history is repeating in Malhotras, then the endgame should also repeat" He looked at me with fiery eyes and I knew what he meant.

I nodded dialling Trevor.

"Where are you" I asked

"Pent house" He replied

"Where is she? " I asked

"Hasn't got out from there since yesterday" He replied and I cut the call and dialled Charlie.

"Find me where is Ayaan right now" I commanded and cut the call.

"Who is.. Ayaan" Dad asked and I looked at him

"Worked as an intern in our office. Isha considered him friend but he...if he's behind all this dad, I swear I'll kill him" I gritted.

In a minute I got an address and it was a cafe.

"Please be safe" Mom mumbled and I nodded hugging her.

I took my phone and was going when dad looked at me.

"I want the daughter of this mansion tonight having dinner with us. Get that" He ordered and I nodded going out.

"To the address Charlie" I told and he nodded driving to the cafe.

"Fetch him" I commanded as I saw him on the counter and in another minute he was in front of me.

"Didn't I warn you, stay away from my wife" I asked clenching my fists but he didn't say anything.

"I'm asking something" I dangerously spoke and he looked away.

"It's between you and Isha , sir." He said and next I know was I punched him.

"And you're in between. Last time I spared you because Aryan told me you're innocent. But look at you bastard" I yelled holding his collars when a hand touched mine.

"Leave him" Her voice rang in my ears and I looked at her.

"I won't listen to you" I snapped

"Leave him Mihir. Don't give media a treat " She repeated and I glared her but pushed that Ayaan away.

"Treat ? And what about you huh. The joke you've made out of marriage? What about that whole feast you'll be giving them " I asked and she glared me

"You're no one to judge me" She snapped

"Oh yes I am Mrs. Malhotra" I stated and she looked at me little shocked and then instantly looked away.

"I've signed the divorce papers. Sign them and send them for further process. I'll be no longer Mrs.  Malhotra.
Get that in your head and I don't want to hear another word about this right now" She said in a go but this time I didn't pay attention to what she said .

All I was looking at were her fingers.

Tightly crossed with each other. Her right leg tapping on ground for every second and her eyes, which looked everywhere other then me.

She's nervous and frightened!

"You've betrayed me well Isha" I said and these words were really true.

She indeed betrayed me! She still is hiding so much... Lying so much when all I ever told her was to not do this one thing.

"I've more important works" She muttered and was going when I held her hand.

"Isn't over. " I told and without waiting for her to reply and react, I sat in the car and gestured Charlie to do something.

"Mihir no! Stop it! Charlie" She was yelling but it was of no use.

"Sir! Ple.. Please." Ayaan pleaded as Charlie shoved him inside car while I put my shades back and turned on my Mac book.

"To ware house sir? " He asked and I looked at him smirking

"I'm sure he doesn't need that torture Charlie. To his house actually" I commanded and Charlie nodded.

"Si.. Sir! No! Not my house" Ayaan frightened and I looked at him more shocked.

Another person would be afraid to go to ware house!

"Why" I asked removing the shades

"I...my...friend is there" He muttered and I smirked more.

"Isha isn't telling truth! And your face tells neither are you. Charlie his house for sure" I commanded and in a jiffy we were at his house.

"Ring the bell Ayaan" I ordered but he looked at me while I gave him a damn serious look.

He gulped down and rang the bell.

Soon I heard foot steps and the door was about to open.

"Let's meet the friend of yo... Jivya" I whispered with utter shock.

What The Fuck Is Happening!

_____________________________________

Hello dear readers! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the chapter!

Isha left Mihir but we know why!

Mihir was heartbroken for once, but now he too knows there's something wrong! 🥺🥺

But, will Isha tell everything to Mihir? 🥺

Will Mihir be able to convince Isha?🥺

And the most important shock right now which he has got is... Jivya!

What's going to happen?

Let's see!

Do vote, like share and reviews are always welcomed!

Next update soon!

Till then....

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
633K 40.4K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
215K 11K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...
839K 41.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...