The Neglected Devil Hunter Iz...

By HammerKun

You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya a... More

Chapter 1- Birth of a devil
Chapter 2- Quirkless
Chapter 3- POWER!!
Chapter 4- I'm in America!?
Chapter 5- Devil Hunter
Chapter 6- Time skip
Chapter 7- Order of the sword
Chapter 8- Hell gates
Chapter 9-Berial
Chapter 10-Teamwork
Chapter 11-Familiar?
Chapter 12-Connection
Chapter 13-Credo Vs Nero
Chapter 14-Izuku Vs Nero
Chapter 15-The Savior
Chapter 16-New Devils Arms.
Chapter 17-Yamato retrieved
Chapter 19-No More Order
Chapter 20- Before the Nightmare
Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew
Chapter 22-1 Month Later
Chapter 23-Welcome to Redgrave city
Chapter 24-Goliath
Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots
Chapter 26-Lady
Chapter 27-Gilgamesh
Chapter 28-Proto Angelo
Chapter 29-Urizen
Chapter 30-Dante's awakening
Chapter 31-Trish
Chapter 32-A Swords Purpose
Chapter 33-The Jacket.
Chapter 34-Visons of V
Chapter 35-Epsilon
Chapter 36-Dante's Inferno
Chapter 37-The Alpha and the Omega
Chapter 38-Sons of Sparda
Chapter 39-Brothers Vs Brothers
Chapter 40-And The Tree Fell
Chapter 41-Lets make a deal.
Chapter 42-Japan
Chapter 43-Blue fire
Chapter 45-New employees
Chapter 44-Surgery
Chapter 46-Snake in my boot
Chapter 47-From the shadows
Chapter 48-A Demonic Suprise
Chapter 49- The Trial
Chapter 50-Training
Chapter 51-Meeting with the police
Chapter 52-Not my dream
Chapter 53-School Tour
Chapter 54-First Day of Teaching
Chapter 55-Beat down
Chapter 56-Final Month
Chapter 57-Bide your time
Chapter 58-Self control
Chapter 59-Payback
Chapter 60-Survive
Chapter 61-Suprise Guest?!
Chapter 62-Hero's Vs Villains
Chapter 63-league of Villains
Chapter 64-An Angel From Hell!?
Chapter 65-A Beating
Chapter 66-A Short Break

Chapter 18-Sanctus

2.9K 69 8
By HammerKun

Izuku and Dante landed on top of the tallest building Infront of the saviour as sactus spoke.

"You destroyed the hellgate?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, it kinda tainted the view" Dante said as he took out his rebellion.

"So... are you ready to fight now or what?" Dante asked as the Angelo armour sanctus was possessing questioned.

"You travelled all this way to fight me? You could never touch the power of the savior!" He said being all high and mighty.

"Sounds like you're over compensating. Besides, I don't want to give you a creek in your neck just from looking down at us" izuku said as he he'd the yamato over his shoulder.

"Silence! What would it take you to alter your position?" Sanctus asked

"How about death!" Dante said as izuku smirked.

Sanctus pointed the sword of the Angelo at both of them as izuku yelled out.

Izuku jumped up in the air and threw the yamato at the Angelo's flying at them as all of them were hit on the head by the yamato. He then used the artificial devil's as jumping platforms to make it all of the way to the savior, he caught the yamato in mid air and there it at the saviors body lodging it in the stone and providing him a landing platform.

"So you ready to eat your words?" Izuku asked.

"Do as you wish your attempts are futile" sanctus said as he turned his back as a second later he charged at izuku who jumped up and got away as Dante who was behind sanctus on a floating piece of debrie shot the Angelo armour destroying it.

Izuku landed next to Dante as Dante took a glance at the savior as he hummed.

"Hmm... True form must be in the inside" Dante said as he took a deep sigh.

"Looks like it's up to us to take care of ugly here" he said as izuku nodded.

"Fenrir!" Izuku called as he came out if izukus body.

"Help us won't you?" Izuku asked as Fenrir nodded.

The savior got out of it's idle stance and changed into a more battle ready position. The large statue swung its arm  at the three to which they were able to dodge.

"Attack the core" Fenrir said heating his claws up as when the savior swung its fist at them again the demon dog clawed the blue oval gen on its chest which seemed to weaken it a bit.

Seeing this Dante equipped Lucifer sending many swords made of demonic energy at it as they exploded.

"You heard what he said!" Dante said shooting it with ebony and ivory.

"Right!" Izuku said as he took the yamato out its sheath.

"Let's see what this baby can do!" He yelled

As he slid back the yamato in its sheath and quickly releases a flurry of slashes. Pillars of light appear at the the core of the saviorover a large area and explode.

He did this about three times before the savior swung its hand again making them all jump back.

"Witness the power" As sanctus yelled the savior bowed as the large ring of golden energy was now clearly visible.

It then began to charge energy in the ring as it fired a large beam of condensed demonic energy at them.

"How are we supposed to dodge that?" Dante asked.

"Fenrir! NOW!" Izuku said as Fenrir got Infront of Dante and izuku.

The beam of energy hit them sanctus was sure that it had taken all three of them out. However, to his shock Fenrir was absorbing the energy beam from the savior draining it's power. He stopped the beam as the wolf devil began to glow a bright red.

"Master!" Fenrir yelled as izuku nodded

"Do it!" Izuku said as Fenrir smirked and shot out the energy he absorbed at the savior pushing it back and breaking the core along with the Angelo's flying around the savior.

Fenrir stood their drained and out of power as he asked to take a rest.

"Master I will go back until I've recovered some strength" Fenrir said said as izuku nodded.

The demon wolf went into izuku to rest as izukus tattoos returned. The savior was a bit dazed as it just had its core destroyed and had some of its energy drained.

"How did the both of you do that?" Dante asked.

"Well..." Izuku said as he flashbacks to when they were talking on the way to Fortuna castle.

"So is there anything else you can do other than control fire?" Izuku asked Fenrir.

"Yes, I am also able to absorb any type of energy that conducts or generates heat" Fenrir explained.

"What happens after you absorb it?" Izuku asked.

"Before I became your familiar I needed to absorb energy every day or so just to survive. But now after our contract, I draw energy from your body so I can last longer in the real world" Fenrir said as izuku joked

"do I really have that much demonic power in me?"

"Yes. Now to answer your previous question I can either release it all at once or I can use it to go beserk" Fenrir explained.

"Beserk?" Izuku questioned.

"Similar to your devil trigger" Fenrir said said as izuku understood.

End of flashback-

"Wow, he's going to be real useful when we're out fighting demons" Dante remarked.

"And I see you've got a new devil arm" izuku said as Dante nodded.

"More that one, I got three!" Dante said showing izuku all of them.

"So cool! So which devil's did you kill to get them!" Izuku said taking out his notebook.

"Not right now, we still have him to deal with" Dante said pointing to the savior as it regained it's composure as it began to swing at Dante and izuku left and right.

"We should end this quick!" Izuku said dodging the giant stone hand.

"I agree!"

Dante took out pandora and changed it into its shurinen form throwing it at the saviors head causing it to go after Dante. Izuku seeing his chance threw astrener at the core of the giant breaking it even more as he then lunged at the blue orb and impaled yamato into it.

"Even yamato is powerless in your opposition to the savior!" Sanctus preached as before izuku could shove the sword through the core completely he was swatted away by the right hand if the savior.

Izuku barely dodged as Dante caught him. Dante then jumped into the air and took out ebony and ivory as he pointed them at the hilt of the yamato.

"If the exterior is solid!" He said firing multiple rounds at the hilt of the sword. They all stacked on top of each other pushing the sword closer to the saviors heart as it went all the way through and pierced the giants heart.

Dante landed on the rooftop of a building as he put his guns away.

"Then you gotta take it out from the inside" he finished.

The savior fell on its knees powerless as izuku took a deep breath.

"Finally!" He yelled victorious.

"HOW? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Sanctus yelled as the savior weakly raised its head to question Dante.

"Time to wake up kid! Your missing all the fun!" Dante yelled out.

"Oi Nero get up! We don't have all day!" Izuku called out.

There was no response as both of them yelled out his name.

Within the savior, in its heart where the yamato pierced the heart began to shake and struggle violently, as if something was trying to get out.

Just then Nero's devil bringer came out of the heart and grabbed the yamato using it to make an incision and get free. He fell on the fleshy interior of the savior dazed and breathing heavily.

He got up on one knee as he heard Dante from outside.

"It's up to you from here kid!" He said as Nero got out of his bewilderment and stood up.

"An opportunity to save the world every day doesn't happen you know! Savor it." Izuku yelled to the devil hunter.

"This I will savor! Let's clean up this mess!" Nero said swinging the yamato as Nero began to walk through the insides of the savior.

"Do what you gotta do kid, cause I'm about send this guy on a one way trip to hell" Dante yelled to Nero.

"Don't worry" Nero said walking through the savior.

The giant statue swung at Dante who dodged and jumped on to its arm lodging it in with the rebellion. The statue then tried to swat Dante away with its other arm as Dante just jumped on an began scaling the giant sparda statue narrowly avoiding being hit.

"Izuku! Go with him!" Dante ordered

"Why? He can handle it!" Izuku said as he threw astrener at the saviors arms causing an explosion to occur.

"Just do it! Someone needs to get the sparda back!" Dante said as izuku sighed.

"Fine!" Izuku said as he equipped Beowulf and charged the broken core of the savior breaking and entering it.

Dante watched from far away as he smiled. "Good luck kids" he said before dodging another one of the saviors attacks.

Izuku and Nero met up with each other as he questioned why izuku was there.

"I don't know? He wanted me to get the sparda back" izuku said raising his hands.

"Fine, just don't get in my way" Nero said as he continued on his path with izuku close behind.

They eventually made it to a area where there was a glowing entrance to some sort of room as Nero busted it open with his devil bringer.

Suddenly the savior began to shake as outside Dante was in his devil trigger flying around as attacking the savior from all sides as Nero commented.

"Talk about shaking this up in here!" Nero said trying not to fall.

"Tell me about it!" Izuku said trying to keep his balance.

Dante chuckled dodging another one of the saviors fists.

"Hey kid! Look at what I'm going through!" He said while laughing.

"Looks like we're in the same boat then" izuku said as they continued on wards to sanctus.

Nero and izuku made it to the core of the savior where Kyrie was also being kept. Nero was going to walk forward but izuku stopped him as they saw sanctus.

"We originally intended for Dante to for the saviors core, but perhaps, it would've been wise to adhere to that choice." Sanctus said in his demonic form as he pointed the sparda at Kyrie's neck.

"Too late for regrets, now release Kyrie!" Nero demanded

"Why oppose the order? I knew your faith was weak!" Sanctus said as his eyes glowed red

"But I always thought you served out wishes." Sanctus said as izuku scoffed

"Bad enough of you lie about all of this  and try to kill us" izuku remarked.

"But what really pissed me off was using Kyrie!" Nero said pointing his sword at sanctus as Kyrie smiled seeing this.

Sanctus began to laugh as he questioned Nero's emotions.

"What is that? Love?" He asked as Kyrie faded away into the savior.

"Look it up!" Nero said as he swung the yamato in sanctuses direction causing a wave of demonic energy to be thrown at him as Sanctus deflected it at Nero.

Nero deflected it at the walls as he and izuku looked around as Sanctus was nowhere to be seen.

"Come on kids, its time to finish this!" They heard Dante say from the outside.

"Wrapping things up on our end!" Nero said as Sanctus appeared behind them.

"Dont be so sure, boy!" Sanctus said as izuku threw astrener at him as he disappeared once again and appeared at another spot.

"Although the power of the savior is flawed, the power of the savior is beyond something you can comprehend!" Sanctus yelled sending a ball of dark energy at the two as Nero and izuku sent their own slashes if energy back pushing the demon pope back.

"Get ready, we're in for a whole lot of pain" izuku said taking out his muramasa.

"Shit" Nero said holding the yamato up as that's where this part ends.

One more part until DMC 5 begins and then some characters from bayonetta and MHA can come in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 185 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
645K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
223K 1.8K 27
What I did to deserve this? They push me after everything we going through......... ....................... I will get my revenge no matter what just...