Dog Walker | Jinkook

By halekook

Kim Seokjin, a college student who works as a dog walker on the side, has an unpleasant run-in with an arroga... More

Welcome: A New Journey Begins
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Two

3.7K 430 154
By halekook

"Seriously!" Jin let out a grumble before reaching over to grab his phone from the pillow next to him. He slid the button that answered and held the phone up to his ear while saying, "hello?" with his eyes just partially closed.

"How are you doing this morning, Seokjin?"

Jin groaned deeply and clenched his eyes shut as he ended the call. He was irritated that he was awakened from sleep, but as soon as he opened his eyes, he leaped up and exclaimed, "oh, shit."

He dialed back the number, rubbed his eyes, and waited for an answer.

"Hello, Seokjin, There was a break in communication during our most recent call. Nevertheless, it appears you are still asleep-"

"I will be ready in twenty minutes. I overslept. I will meet you soon."

"It is unnecessary for us to meet. I made a few adjustments to my calendar and drove over to pick you up."

"You are outside?" When Jin asked, his eyes became even wider.

"Yes, Seokjin. I consider the location where I am can be classified as being outside. To be more specific, for your understanding, I am outside of your home."

Jin decided not to respond to Jungkook as he slid out of bed and walked to his front door, which he unlocked; at that point, he responded, "the front door is unlocked; you can come in while I get ready instead of waiting outside."

Once the call ended, Jin had no time to go to his room before Jungkook opened the front door and walked inside. He looked at Jungkook as he did his morning stretch, stretched his arms, and apologized, saying, "I am sorry. I went to bed late and completely forgot to set the alarm."

Jungkook turned his head to look toward the wall when he caught a glimpse of Jin's attire, which consisted of him wearing a t-shirt that reached the upper part of his thigh. Jungkook did not think seeing Jin in such clothing was appropriate, so he focused his attention on the wall.

"What transpired that allowed you to go to bed so late?"

"Last night, Taehyung moved out." Jin groaned, realizing how odd it was to confess that he was living alone for the first time.

"How did that affect your sleeping? Were you a part of the move that took place?"

The look on Jin's face shifted as he narrowed his eyes and stared at Jungkook. "Yes, I was! Since he is my best friend, I felt it was important to help him. It would have been rude of me to go to sleep without offering any help first."

"There is no justification for your heightened tone of voice, Seokjin. If you were exhausted, he, as your self-proclaimed best friend, should have been sympathetic to the fact that you needed to rest.

I do not doubt that Jimin would have been there for him to help. In case you were unaware, Jimin is dependable and on time almost all of the time, except for one recent occasion due to his personal dilemmas."

"You- I am going to shower."

"I would appreciate it if you kept that information to yourself." Jungkook made the statement as he made his way into Jin's kitchen.

Jin was already in his room and did not hear what Jungkook had to say. He immediately asked himself why he had agreed to go out with Jungkook again. But he sighed as he looked around his room at the recent gifts he had gotten that were both unexpected and thoughtful.

"I swear that if he spoke less, things would go much more smoothly." When he peeled off his clothing and made his way to the door to the bathroom, he muttered to himself.

****

As Jin was all set to go out on his date with Jungkook, he sent Taehyung a text message to inform him that he was going out and the restaurant where he would be eating at.

Given that they were no longer living together and that Taehyung was aware Jin was getting back into the dating world and going on several dates with different people, Taehyung had requested he share his whereabouts as it made him feel better.

Jin took a photo of himself and then sent it to Taehyung with the following message attached to it: "if I go missing, you can tell them that I was last seen wearing this."

He had gotten a response from Taehyung almost instantly, saying, "not funny. Have a good time, and do not hesitate to call me. Jimin and I are going to an appointment."

Jin put his phone away and walked out of his room with a smile. He went toward his kitchen because he heard a noise coming from there, but he stopped when he saw something that alarmed him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" He was confused since almost all the food items from his cabinet were on the kitchen countertops.

"You have many products that have passed their expiration date. I am going to dispose of them." Jungkook stated as he made eye contact with Jin.

Jin pressed his lips together; he gave himself a moment, then spoke, "those are still good! Please leave them where they are; thank you very much!"

"Seokjin, they have reached their expiration date. Have you completely lost all concern about the stuff you put into your body? It seems to me that this is the reason why..."

"I will not go on another date with you if you so much as whisper one word about diarrhea!"

"I had no intention of saying it in a hushed voice. I am a person who has no problem expressing my thoughts in a very direct way. I assumed you were already familiar with this information.

Furthermore, just so we are clear, I was not going to talk about the problems you have had in the past; rather, I was going to bring up the possibility of future ones that could happen if you continue to consume food that is past its expiration date." Jungkook emphasized as he pointed to the food items in front of him.

As Jin understood that Jungkook would never let him forget about the event and always find a way to bring it up whenever they saw each other, he felt his frustration rise.

"I lied about it. It never happened. Back then, I had no interest in being around you. So quit bringing it up! You bring it up so goddamn often as if the idea of me having diarrhea excites you. What the heck is wrong with you? And even if I had, is this the way you would make someone feel about something that may have been a humiliating event in their life?"

After making his way over to where Jin was standing, Jungkook addressed him and said, "There is a definite trend with you and lying. I am dismayed by your capacity to lie so casually and spectacularly, but it is to be anticipated that you will have certain flaws in your character. Because of this, I am going to overlook it.

Regarding my making reference to the past, it is not within my intentions to bring up any of the embarrassing situations that you have experienced in the past; however, due to my concern for your well-being, I mentioned it in the hopes that you will not experience any other situations that are comparable to those, particularly when you are in the presence of somebody who may not be as thoughtful about your well-being as I was.

However, you do not need to worry since there is no longer any need for me to be concerned about it since it was a deceptive act. Since we have concluded our discussion, I would appreciate it if we proceed with our date without any other unwanted complications."

Jin didn't get to respond as Jungkook walked away.

"How can he make me angry while also making me feel terrible at the same time?" Jin muttered under his breath as he struggled to hide his shame at having to acknowledge he had lied about having diarrhea.

****

They arrived at their destination in complete silence since neither uttered a word while in the vehicle together. Jin was thinking about something he wanted to say to Jungkook, but he decided against speaking up since he valued peace more. He was able to relax and concentrate on Jungkook's physical attractiveness.

When his gaze followed Jungkook's hands as he parked the car, he groaned and turned his concentration outside the window. At that moment, the awareness dawned on him that it had been a very long time since he had sex, and it was causing the sight of the weirdest things to erect dirty thoughts.

As soon as Jungkook turned off the vehicle's engine, Jin was out of the car. Until then, he had never been more grateful for fresh air.

It took him some time before he glanced around and recognized that the place he had been told they were headed was quite different from where they had ended up.

"Jungkook, where are we?"

"Considering your exhaustion from insufficient sleep, I adjusted our schedule accordingly. I had the impression that you would gain more from this than our going to breakfast together would. You don't need to worry; you will still be able to eat." Jungkook responded as he came toward where Jin stood.

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness," Jin said as he stared at the spa building, surprised by Jungkook's efforts.

"I do not want us to be late for our appointment, so follow me. Two of their top masseuses have been provided to us."

****

"Oh wow, this is so good," Jin whispered as he surveyed the luxury spa room he and Jungkook occupied. Although it was more aesthetically pleasing than any spa he had ever seen, he was most pleased by the food trays, which he could not stop eating from.

"This is not what I requested."

While Jin popped a fruit into his mouth, he glanced at Jungkook, who looked troubled, "is something wrong?"

"I wanted two different rooms, but I have been informed that only one is available."

Jin rolled his eyes as he tried to fathom how Jungkook could remain preoccupied with that matter. When they arrived, the staff apologized for the confusion with the bookings and told them that the Spa was completely booked and had no additional suites available; nonetheless, the available suite was spacious enough to accommodate two people. Jin did not think there was an issue, but his date had difficulty moving beyond it.

"Please excuse me while I change into my robe," Jin said as he walked away with a piece of bread. He would not allow anything to disrupt what could be a beautiful day at the Spa for him.

After he was done and arrived at the main room where the two spa beds were situated, he was taken aback to see that Jungkook had also changed into a robe.

"I guess-" Jin stopped when there was a knock at the door.

"That should be our masseuses," Jungkook said and walked to the door to let them in.

The presence of a guy and a woman made Jungkook frown. "It was explained to me that two female masseuses will be available."

When Jin heard this, he rolled his eyes and said, "I will take the guy." You are free to have the lady masseuse." After that, he motioned toward the guy and said, "I am ready to start."

The man grinned and made his way toward Jin.

Jungkook gazed at him in great shock and raised an eyebrow before he declared to them, "there is no longer a need for your service. You can leave." He said as he opened the door for them.

They looked at him surprised, and so did Jin.

"What's wrong with you?" Jin commented as he watched them leave, and Jungkook closed the door.

"If you are comfortable with a guy giving you a massage, I will do it instead of seeing some random man touch you."

Jin was amused as he folded his arms and stared at Jungkook, "you know how to give a massage?"

"There is nothing I cannot succeed in, and I have a reputation for being skilled with my hands."

"What's the purpose of us coming here if you don't want me to get a professional massage, though?"

"I had planned on arranging for you to have a professional massage, but I do not find it to my liking that you get it from a male since I am also a man and am available, willing, and able to give you a massage."

After giving Jungkook serious eye contact for a long time, Jin finally said, "You are quite unusual."

"Thank you. Do I have your permission to begin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.8K 21
"Why do you keep bothering me?" "Because you're the only person who says no to me." ♡ An AU where Hoseok is the high school bad, rich boy. His parent...
19.9K 1.1K 26
"I love how I fell for all of your white lies..." - K.SJ "The lies that thought me how to know, how to know that you're inlove..." -K.SJ. When Jin ge...
733K 56.1K 66
Kim Seokjin, a middle-class man from Busan, gets married to Seoul's richest Elite, Kim Taehyung. He is unaware of the life that awaits him upon movi...
11.1K 949 18
Meet professor Kim SEOKJIN aka jin a simple, talented and beautiful guy with a soft heart and miserable life. On the other hand Meet Jeon jungkook ak...