Flames of a lie

By Bluedragon95

"What are you doing here," he asked in bitterness making me curl my fingers and dig my nails in my palm in fe... More

A/N
CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Ashes of Lie Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapters 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
New Book Alert
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Bed Of Nails
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Bed Of Nails.
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107&108
Chapter 109&110

Chapter 57

4.8K 328 15
By Bluedragon95

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

I don't know how many fans of his are predicting our future. 

We walked to the boarding area. After waiting for a few minutes, we boarded the plane. We were walking hand-in-hand when he got a call. He gestured toward the cell phone, and I nodded at him. He let go of my hand and received a call. The head chef got busy on a call and started walking in front of me. I was following but was still thinking about what happened a few minutes ago. He walked past the door and I was following him but a flight attendant stopped me. 

"Ma'am, it's a business class," she said with a polite yet at the same time fake smile on her face. 

"Huh," I said, not getting her. Her words made me come out of my daze. I don't know much about planes, and it was my second time travelling on a plane. The first time I travelled in the air was on a private jet. But I do know they have classes, but I don't know how it works. I have only seen it in movies. All rich people travel in business class. 

"I think I have a business class ticket. My husband just walked in," I said with a small smile on my face. 

"It's the same store every time." She mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes at my words. 

"Excuse me," I said with furrowed brows, listening to her words. 

"Show me your ticket," she said with that fake smile again. I searched in my bag, but then I remembered. The tickets are with the head chef. I looked up to find her looking at me with narrowed eyes. 

"They are with my husband. I will get them in seconds," I said with a small polite smile on my face as I tried to walk in. 

"I know this trick very well.  If you think it's going to work and get you into business class, then let me tell you to stop your drama and go and sit on your seat. Other people are waiting in line, so stop wasting our time," she said a bit louder, making heads turn in my direction. I saw a few people who were keeping their luggage in the upper cabinet looking at me.  I swallowed hard, feeling all the curious gazes on me. 

"I'm not doing any drama. Tickets are with my husband. Why won't you believe me?" I questioned a bit angrily because now she was getting on my nerves.  I was talking with her politely, but she was shouting. 

"Why would I believe you? Look at you," she said in the same loud tone, moving her eyes from my head to my toe. The way she was looking at me was as if I were filth. 

"Why? What's wrong with me?" I questioned her about looking straight into her eyes. I was beyond mad now. Who gave her the right to talk with me like that? She is judging me because I am wearing jeans and a top, not the fancy clothes people wear in business class. how some people are so shallow and materialistic. Because of people like her, the image of flight attendants is bad. 

"What's happening here?" I heard the head chef's voice as he walked toward us from the door he walked through a few minutes ago. His grey eyes fell on my angry face, then they averted to the flight attendant. Her face changed colours like a chameleon. She recognized him, and a big smile formed on her face. 

"Sorry for the inconvenience, sir, but I'm trying very politely to make this woman go back to her seat, but she is creating a scene and trying forcefully to enter the business class," she said way too politely with a smile on her face. The extra sweetness in her voice could give you diabetes. 

"And why would my wife create a scene to forcefully enter the business class when she is capable of buying the whole business class?" the head chef said fumingly, making her eyes wide at the realisation. He pulled me towards him, securing his hand over my waist with a firm hold. My eyes widen too when I hear his furious voice. His grey eyes were fixed on her. Her face went pale when he said that. 

"Wife," she stuttered as her eyes moved from me to him to the hand that was holding me tightly. 

"Yes, my wife. You wanted to see tickets here are the tickets" the head chef said, putting forward the tickets but she didn't take them.  Now all the passengers were looking at her and mumbling to each other. 

"There's no need to show them. You can take your wife inside" she said in embarrassment, refusing to see the tickets. 

"Why don't you want to see them anymore? Weren't you fussing over it a few minutes ago?" I questioned her with furrowed brows and looked at her with narrowed eyes. Her tone changed so much after seeing the head chef. She swallowed hard after hearing my question. 

"I'm very sorry, sir, ma'am, for her behaviour," another flight attendant said, running towards us when she saw all the fuss. 

"Apologies to them," she nudged the rude flight attendant. 

"Sir, ma'am, I'm very sorry for my behaviour," she said with lowered eyes. The head chef was about to lash out at her again, but I stopped him with my hand on his chest. 

"Next time, don't judge people because of their appearance. Before making your assumption, try to at least understand what the other person is saying," I said in a curt tone. 

"That flight attendant is so rude. I won't travel with this airline again," I heard someone saying. 

''Me too, she was giving us looks when we walked in" I heard mumbles and whispers coming from all the people who noticed the incident. 

"I will be careful next time. I'm sorry for my behaviour," she apologised again, her eyes still lower in embracement. 

"I want you to take action against her immediately. It won't be good for your airline's image if the media gets to hear from me how your employee treated my wife," the head chef threatened, and I saw them gulping down nervously. 

"We will, sir," she said, and I saw that the rude flight attendant was on the verge of crying. I felt bad for her. I don't want her to lose her job. Yes, she was rude, but I think she learned a lesson from her behaviour. I know losing a job is not good. But before I could say anything, the chest took my hand and walked me inside. Another air host guided us to our seats. This side of the plane was more luxurious, with wide, big seats and free space. 

"Tell them not to fire her," I said to the head chef as soon as we took our seats. 

"Why would I do that? She behaved very rudely with you, and no one will get away with acting like that with my wife," he said firmly, looking into my eyes. I rolled my eyes at him. He is number one on the list of people who act rudely toward me. 

"She got enough scolding for that. Don't make her lose her job too," I said in a hushed voice as I saw a few people passing by. 

"Why?" he asked, looking straight into my eyes and turning his face toward me. 

"Because I know what it takes to get a job," I mumbled, looking back into his eyes. Some deep, known emotions passed through my eyes too. I had made lots of mistakes at my job, and if I had gotten fired, then my life would have been a hundred times more difficult. We looked away when the announcement was made that the flight was about to take off and fasten our seat belts. My anxiety came back, which I was keeping at bay. I fumbled with the belt, and they were taken from my hand. He fastened my seat belt for me and then took my hand in his. I closed my eyes and chewed on my lower lip because, after a few minutes, the flight took off.  I don't know when I will overcome my fear. 

"Now you can open your eyes," he whispered in my ear. My face turned red. I opened my eyes but didn't look at him. I didn't want him to notice it. I kept looking out of the window. He was still holding my hand the entire time. After we ate our food, he closed the cabinet covering our seats, giving us little privacy. I looked at them with wide eyes. That's why tickets are so expensive. 

"Sleep," he said, pulling me toward him. I kept hugging the entire night because of the turbulence. The next day, when our flight landed, it was still early in the morning. When we were getting out, that rude air hostess from yesterday came and thanked me for asking them not to fire her. I looked at the head chef. When did he talk with them? He just shrugged. A smile formed on my face. He listens to me. We had to take a car, then a speed boat, to a private island. It was a half-hour journey from the land. I was already in love with this place. 

The villa was breathtaking, but I was too tired to explore it. He asked me to go to the room as he was talking with the caretaker. I just changed and went to sleep, and soon my husband joined me. I felt him pulling me towards him in my sleep.  I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up, I was feeling fresh. The head chef was nowhere to be seen. When I got out of bed and looked out of the big balcony, my eyes were wide. How long did I sleep because it was already getting dark outside? So I took a quick shower and dressed in a white beach dress. I dried my hair with a towel and then let it air dry. I applied some red lip gloss and stepped out of my room to find my husband. I searched for him in the whole villa but I couldn't find him.  I couldn't even find a caretaker, so I had no choice but to walk out of it. 

But when I walked out of it a gasp left my mouth. 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 157.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.8K 43
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
678K 30.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
1.6M 31K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
1.3M 10K 18
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...