Fate intervenes

By Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... More

Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)

8.8K 269 26
By Susannb

Sang's POV

"So what do you say cutie pie? You and me this Friday? I'll be home alone."

I feel a blush start to creep up my cheeks and push my pointer finger to my lips. I may be inexperienced, but even I got that. Thanks to the library I'm up to date on some things.

"I......"

"Oh Rocky knows you want to!"

Why is he here? I'm trying NOT to get attention. If Marie sees this..... I can't imagine what my mother will do. Why couldn't I have been a wallflower at this school as well? Looking around me I can see a lot of people watching us.

"I..... Eh.... I...."

"Rocky what's up?!" a boy says doing a weird fist bump thing with this Rocky guy. "Oh hi. I'm Silas. What's your name, Aggele?"

Oh no not another one. And Aggele? What does that mean? What language is that? I'm trying to look as small as I can. There's a reason I never sit with anyone else - I want to be alone! That's safe!

"I'm Sang," I mumble out, and hope they walk away soon. I really don't want more attention.

"Sang? What kind of name is that? As in I sang a song?" The guy who's called Rocky says and he snickers into his fist.

"I like it. It suits you- a cute name for a cute girl," Silas says and winks at me.

Oh my! I don't think I can blush worse than I am right now!! I can feel my face starts to burn and the blush starts to spread down my chest because of this. He winks at me again and chuckles.

"Hey! Stay away, man! This is Rocky's girl," Rocky starts to get irritated and tries to push Silas away, but Silas is a sturdy guy and doesn't move an inch.

"Come on, Rocky! Coach wants us to start practice early," Silas says while grinning at Rocky's attempt before, dragging the guy away towards the football field.

While I watch them leave I can feel someone watching me and my back straightens up in alarm. I'm scared to look in case it's Marie who has seen the whole scene, so I turn around slowly.

But it's not Marie I see- it's a group of six boys who are sitting a few benches away. They're all watching me, a mix of reactions playing across their faces. I blush again and put my finger to my lip while turning away, but suddenly stop.

Oh no...Marie!!! She's standing a few yards behind the boys and by the evil eye she is giving me she saw Rocky and Silas talking to me as well as the other boys. I feel all the blood leave my face and start to sway as it gets hard to breathe. What if she tells mom? This is not good.

One of the guys pushes his glasses up his nose with his finger and follows my line of sight. I see him turning back again to say something to the others that gets them to huddle over the table. All off them suddenly stand up and start walking inside, except one that's started walking toward the football field. The others walk right past Marie and her friend Danielle. I can see Marie straighten her back and push her breasts out, making a weird duck face with her lips to get their attention, but not one of them bats an eye her way. Oh my. She sends me another evil look and now I'm sure mom will know about this.

Kota's POV

Poor girl. I noticed Rocky walk over to her and start talking and saw right away that she didn't feel comfortable. Who would?! What kind of person talks about himself in third person?

"Silas, are you done eating?" I ask. When he nods I go on. "Please go intervene between Rocky and that poor girl. I don't trust him; it's too early to know who's good and not. Just get him away."

"Oh no. Who is it he is trying to get his claws into this time?" Silas says looking towards Rocky and the girl.

"Is it "claws" that it's called now? I thought it was called something else," Luke snickers and gets a high five from Gabe without even looking at each other. I can't figure out how they do it.

"Why can't he just stay with that Jade girl? That girl deserves him, and he her," North grumbles and smacks Luke on the back of his head for the comment.

"Oy! You only say that because she wants you, you fucker," Gabriel chimes in while grinning and high fiving Luke again.

"The bell is going off soon- just take him to practice! Blame the coach," I tell Silas and turn to Nathan. "Nate, isn't that the new girl on the other side of the street from me? Sang Sorensen? She and her family moved in last month?"

"Looks like the Greek God turned on his charm again," Nathan chuckles seeing her turn red as Silas speaks to her. "but yeah, looks like it. I haven't seen her much since they moved in though. Her annoying sister, on the other hand, is always hanging around Danielle."

I hear Luke and Gabriel start to whisper between themselves and snickering, too, probably because of Danielle's crush on Nate.

"Whoever she is, she is cute, beautiful actually," Victor says, more to himself, I think. And I hear a chorus of 'Mhm'.

When I turn towards her again I see Silas managed to get Rocky away and the girl is now watching me. Or us, I have to say. I can see all my brothers are watching her now. Oh my, if she was uncomfortable before she is most definitely uncomfortable now! Suddenly she turns white and I get an uneasy feeling. I want to erase that look on her face. Make her feel safe. I follow her line of sight and see her looking at a girl that looks like her sister. The grimace on her sister's face screams 'up to no good', and I want to find out why. Something's going on- the girl looks like she's having trouble breathing.

"Pack up and go to Mr.Blackbourne's office," I whisper with command. The guys look at me with questions in their eyes, but do as I say.

Sang's POV

The rest of the day felt like it went in slow motion. Biology was painful- and that is a class I actually like! Japanese was fun with Dr.Green, and an exciting quiz, but was still agonizingly going slow. Gym was like hell. The only good thing about running is stopping! Through it all I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched the rest of the day. I noticed one guy in Dr.Green's class and two in gym. It looked like the guys from lunch but I wasn't sure. I tried again to make myself as small as possible, not drawing any more attention to myself.

On the bus home from school the guy with glasses and one of the guys from gym sat behind me. I could feel their curious looks on my back and I hoped my blush didn't spread to my neck. When Marie entered the bus I tried to plaster a blank look on my face, but no such luck. For once she actually sat down next to me and I just knew I was in trouble.

"Hi, whore! Do you honestly think the guys from lunch actually like you? Think you're cute? You know what they want!! Girls like you are only a distraction, spreading their legs to give them one thing, so they can give girls like me more attention," she says. "They probably thought you were a freak- looking like you and turning all red when Rocky talked to you. Hahaha! I knew you were a whore! Just wait and see what mom is going to do when I tell her," she sneers at me.

"Marie, please" I whisper. Fear makes me feel like I've lost all the blood in my body, making me dizzy. "I don't want problems. You know what mom will do. I didn't do anything or say anything other than my name. Please! I will stay away from guys, girls- anyone you want! Please!" I start to beg and begin having trouble breathing again.

"Hahahahah. You wish," she says and stands up to walk off the bus. We're home already. Oh my.

Kota's POV

Entering Mr.Blackbourne and Dr. Green's office I start to report to them the episode I saw in the courtyard with Sang.

"You should have seen her, Dr. Green! She was white as a sheet."

"She was fine in class," Doc murmurs while thinking. "her normal self, actually. Well, as normal as that girl can be. She's so sweet, that girl. And so smart!"

"Mr. Lee, do know why she reacted the way she did?" Mr. Blackbourne asks me.

"I don't know. But as I said- it looked like it was the look from her sister that triggered it."

"Dr. Green have you noticed anything strange about her in your class? I know we have only been here a month, but we are here to observe."

"Well, she's not like the rest of the girls at this school, that's for sure. But I would not call that strange - just good." he says and gets rewarded with 'oh. I know' from almost everyone in the room. Dr.Green starts grinning and continues, "she doesn't react to my flirting, and it's like she doesn't understand what I'm doing, or why her. All the other girls almost cling to me, bat their lashes and pout their lips to get my attention. Or our attention, I should say. It's not just me the girls are fighting over." He snickers while shooting North a look. "Are you as interested in Ms. Sorenson as I, and apparently the rest of the boys, Owen?"

"Sean, please." Mr.Blackbourne says. I almost thought he would roll his eyes at this statement. "We just have to watch her and see if anything happens. She is a remarkably good student in my class, and I have yet to hear a bad comment from other teachers about her. I would hate to see anything happen to ruin that. This school is ruining a lot of kids, and I would hate if she becomes one of them."

"I agree Owen. But Kota and Nathan, if she lives next door to you- why haven't we heard anything of her earlier?" Dr.Green asks, and the usual happy glint in his eyes becomes almost irritated. "I mean, if this girl is having trouble at home..."

"We haven't seen much of her. Her sister has become friends with Danielle from further up our street, and you all know what I think of her," Nathan explains and the rest of us snicker.

"That girl is trouble, I agree. But Sang I haven't seen much of. I tried a few times to follow her when she walked into the woods behind our houses, but she disappeared from me every time. And it's not like they have been living here for long," I tell Dr. Green.

"Kota and I can take the bus home today if North takes Kota's car. We can see if anything happens. And maybe just watch her when we can while at school?" Nathan suggests, making me proud for trying to find a solution.

"I'm looking at her schedule now, and one of us is always with her in classes. Watch from a distant, and report if anything happens. I will fix your absences from this class, and update Mr. Korba," Mr. Blackbourne commands us and dismisses us.

On the bus we sit right behind her and can see her blush all the way to her neck. I think she can feel us watching her. Nathan turns towards me and we start to chuckle.

When her sister gets on I can see she's trying to make herself smaller, and when she sits down next to Sang I get a bad feeling. I take my phone out, ready in case something happens, and try to sit forward as long as I can so I can hear what her sister is saying.

Nathan does the same, and boy do we get a surprise! What kind of person threatens her own sister like that? And says such mean things? She's got it all wrong, though, and I can see Nathan really struggles not to meddle. I give him a look and he understands that we must stay back and follow our orders. But when I hear her sister, Marie, threaten her with their mother and I hear Sang plead with her to let it go I send a message to Mr.Blackbourne.

You have to come, as fast as possible! Something's up!

Mr. Blackbourne: I'll be there in 20. Try to get as close as possible and get information. Keep an eye on the house until I'm there. Mr. Taylor Jr. is right behind you - use him as a distraction if necessary!

I show Nathan the message and it seems to calm him a little. When we arrive home we walk up to my room, and use the binoculars to see through the windows in their house. North parks in my driveway and joins us. Nathans updates him on the bus ride and I can feel the anger rolling off him as well. This could get out of hand if we send him over.

"If they try to harm Sang I won't be held responsible for my actions!" he growls.

"Calm down! Nothing's going to happen," I say.

"Kota, please don't. We know better than anyone about bad family relations! It's the reason we always have each other's back," Nathan pipes in.

We see Mr. Blackbourne park behind North and Dr. Green hops out of the passenger side door. Just as we come out the door to meet them we hear something shatter from across the street and someone screaming.

"Mr. Taylor- to the door and wait for clear. Mr. Griffin and Mr. Lee - check the outside. Dr. Green- with me." Mr. Blackbourne directs us all as we run towards the house.

Nathan and I separate and check out each side of the house before we meet the others back at the door. Then we hear yelling and something smashing against a wall again. North kicks the door open and we run inside. I can see a woman standing in the kitchen doorway with an nearly naked Sang on the kitchen floor. There's vomit and glass all around her. Then the woman starts to yell at Sang.

"I told you once, and I can tell you again- do not whore yourself out. Those two glasses should help with this problem."

Oh my god! What has she done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.4K 23
Fanfiction based on CL Stone's Ghost Bird Series. For years, The Academy boys have kept secrets from Sang Sorenson. First, there were the understanda...
217K 12.2K 37
What happens when 9 Academy guys take on a new assignment, then meet a girl that they all feel something for? Can they keep their minds on the job wh...
531K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
168K 7.2K 25
This is a fanfiction about Sang and her academy boys with an alternative beginning that drives the rest of the story. ***This is purely a FAN FICTIO...