𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭,k.baku...

By -ST4RG1RLL

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭?❞ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪�... More

Who are you?
Hello, Papa!
Auntie Uraraka
First Day of School
School Fight
The Bakugo Family
Day with Grandma and Grandpa
Hero Festival
First little kiss went a little like this
Day at the Zoo
Mysterious Stranger
Mistakes
Pinkie Promise?
Last Hope
In Daddy's Arms
New Home
Mini BakuSqaud
I AM HERE
Wake her, and i'll kill you.
Day at Home
Christmas Eve
A Bakugo Christmas
Snowball Fight!
Midoriya & Bakugo
Villain 101
Where do Babies come from?
Let The Best Dad Win
Losing A Tooth
Take The Damn Photo
Grownup for a Day
Doctor's Visit
(SC)☆ Into The Future
Bonding
Daddy's Love
When I Grow up
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
All Grown up
Summer Training
UA Exams
Results
Welcome to UA
Play Ball!!
Hero Names
☆Valentine Special
Gotta Love Skirts
(SC)☆ I Love You
(SC)☆Fake Girlfriend
Villains vs Heroes
Villains vs Heroes ll
Sεメ Switch
Daddy Says Knock Em' Out
Deja Vu
Sports Festival
A True Bakugo
Adorable Stalker
Haunted Past
☆ Mother's Day Special
Secrets Revealed
Decisions
The Rise Of Nova
Dorms

Ryu and Nova

1K 42 5
By -ST4RG1RLL

❝ʜᴜʜ... ɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪᴛ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ...❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"You said she came back late yesterday?"

"Yeah, she had a bruise on her cheek too. I asked her where she went she said to the arcade then fell off the motorcycle game shit." Katsuki mutters, the hero doubted in his mind but he didn't bother to push the subject as he was only thankful you were back safe but he couldn't help but feel a bit of uneasiness.

Denki and Hanta glanced at each other as they all sat in the gaming room, Hanta who was chalking his pool cue cleared his throat then smile. "Maybe you are stressing out too much, Dude."

"Yeah! Besides Sora was there at the arcade too, I'm sure he saw what happened and made sure she was okay with the others." Denki says, Katsuki nods gently his eyes trained on the pool table in front of him. "I guess. I just don't want her to be dragged into shit from the past."

"There's a huge chance that won't happen, she can't remember anything still right?" Denki questions as he watches Hanta hit the ball, the tape hero pouted as his striped ball didn't make it. "Yeah, With UA's help we were able to kinda reverse her mind a bit when she was younger."

Katsuki became reticent by their words, the hero's eyes glued to the pool table in front of him. "Yeah, I guess you're right... Although if those idiots let my daughter get hurt again I'm killing them." he says, leaning over then hit the ball.

Meanwhile upstairs, you were fast asleep sprawled out on your bed, ever since last night on the rooftop with Ryu... That bedroom kept replaying in your mind...

"You have been trapped here the majority of your life."

'I still can't remember..'

"(Y/n) My darling Princess..."

'But just seeing that room...'

"I will make you the best killing machine yet to come..."

'Her voice is still stuck in my head-'

"Novaaaa~"

Hearing the constant rhythmic sound of tapping on the glass, a muffle singing-like voice erupted you from your slumber as you slowly open your eyes.

"Novaaaaa!~ Sunrise, Sunshine!"

Bear who was sleeping next to you shoots his head up, the dog growling softly staring towards the window before barking that instantly made you sit up to look at the window, blinking away from your sleep you narrowed your eyes seeing Ryu's face pressing against the glass with a grin.

"What are you doing here?!" You whispered yelled, tossing the covers off of you and rushing to the other side of the bedroom.

Ryu continued to tap on the window until you opened the window, the boy falling into the bedroom falling on his feet. "We start training today, Remember? Only a few days away from the sports festival!-..... Why is that fleabag growling?" he asked pointing to Bear who showed his teeth at the teen.

"That's Bear, he is protective."

Flashing an innocent curious look, Ryu titled his head "Is that so? Well! I must introduce myself to the fluff ball!" the closer he got to Bear, the louder the dog's growling became.

"You might not wanna get close-"

"Hey there! My name is Ryu, now if you don't bite me we can be friends, whatcha say?.... Boop!~" Ryu flashed a closed-eyed smile at Bear as he kneeled in front of the dog.

Once he had finished, he poked the dog's button nose without a warning the dog jumped on Ryu causing the two to trash around the bedroom while the teen was trying to get the dog off of him. "I told you not to touch him." You stated in a monotone manner as Ryu was trying to wrestle with the dog.

"He was too cute not to touch! Nice Bear! Be nice! H-Hey! He's biting my butt!" Ryu screamed, the teen was slammed into the dresser causing attention to stir downstairs.

Hearing quick footsteps making their way upstairs, the door was slammed open revealing Katsuki, Denki who was holding a broken pool cue, and Hanta who held the cue chalk.

Katsuki looked around the slightly trashed bedroom, his eyes only seeing you and Bear who had a piece of dark blue shorts in his mouth as he panted happily, "Are you okay, Kid?" he questioned a bit hesitantly.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Just had a fighting dream again... You know... Deer's kidnapping me again." You said, Katsuki narrowed his eyes slightly at you as you stood with a small smile. "Deers?"

"Yep."

"Kidnapping you?"

"Yep."

"Made you trash your bedroom?"

"Yep. Boxing them like it was nothing. Could have sworn one of them had a suit... Called him deer man."

Katsuki and you stared quietly at each other, your dad looked at you with a confused look until Denki sighed in relief. "Whoo! Thankfully she is okay."

Katsuki looked at the two other heroes behind him, his eyes widened seeing the broken cue in Denki's grasp "You broke my fucking pool cue?!"

Denki's eyes widened then he began to laugh nervously, "Come on man! I thought we would have to beat up a villain taking your daughter away!... We cant use our quirks inside the house it will destroy it!"
"So you had to break my fucking cue?!"

"U-Um... Hanta has your chalk!"

"Hey! Don't bring me down with you! I didn't break anything!"

"What were you going to do?? Chalk the villain to death?"

"Shut the hell up! You're buying me a new set!"

"What? No fair I only broke one!"

As they leave your bedroom, you closed and locked your door then sighed deeply "Okay, you can come out now."

Rising from your pile of stuffed animals from the corner of your bedroom, wearing a large explosion bow on his head "Huh, who would have thought a mean girl like you would have so many stuffed animals... This Panda one looks like it's been through a bit-"

"Don't touch him!" snapping roughly as you yanked the Panda from his grasp, you looked down at the childhood stuffed animal then placed it on your bed. "Tsk... Let's hurry up and start this training."

"Greatttt! Are you training in your Pajamas or?" He nodded at your Panda Pajamas, pursing your lips you grabbed him by the back of his shirt then dragged him to the open window.
Snatching your bow from his head, you positioned him on the window opening "I'm going to change, but that means-"

"I can't be in here, Got it!~ I will wait below but if you can... Hoodie?" He asked hopefully, grabbing a hoodie that laid on the floor and shoved it to his chest the teen tied the hoodie around his waist to hide the hole in his shorts then blew a kiss to Bear. "Just wait for round two, Bear!"

Jumping down from the second-floor window, you quickly gazed outside with wide eyes looking down only seeing Ryu landing in a convertible in the back seat with Plague sitting in the driver's seat.

The villain gazed up at you wearing shades, he smiled then waved at you "Heya, Kid! Nice Jammies!"

Rolling your eyes with a small smile, you retreated into your bedroom then got dressed, as you moved your legs out of the window you turn to look at Bear who looked up at you. "Okay Bear, it's up to you to make sure the old man doesn't know I am gone... If you succeed I will make sure to give you any dog treat you want."
Bear only looked at you making you roll your eyes with a small chuckle, "Fine and my leftovers."

Being satisfied with your answer, the dog barked happily then hopped in your bed, grabbing the blanket he pulled it over himself making a perfect shape of a sleeping figure to play like you.

Laughing out softly, you looked down then jumped down from the window landing right beside Ryu who smiled at you while Plague fixed his mirror to aim at the two of you.

"Alrighty, you troublesome runts! Buckle up because we are going for a little road trip!"

Starting up the car, he drove off from the hero's residence the villain flipped off at the house as he drove off.

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Remind me again... What does me walking up a mountain had to do with learning about my quirk?!"

Ryu who had his legs propped up lifted his shades to look towards you with a small teasing smile, "Now Nova, you don't think learning how about your quirk will come easy do you?" he asked as he sat in the back seat of the car.
You panted softly running in front of the car as Plague held the steering wheel following you up the mountain, "Come on Kid! We are almost there!"

"Fuck off! You could have just driven me up there!"

"Come on Nova! The less you talk to more you will be able to run-up to the peak!" Ryu says earning a sharp glare from you, Once you reached the top you collapsed on your back panting heavily.

Ryu jumped over the car doors as Plague parked the car, the white-haired boy stood in front of you looking down at you with his tongue poking out. "Good job! I knew you could do it!"

"I should kill you both..." Panting out, Ryu only poked your nose with a chuckle then helped you up to your feet.

Plague held his flask in his grasp walking to the peak of the mountain, "Man... What a view."

Walking beside Ryu beside Plague, your eyes widened slightly as you looked over the city you had lived in all your life.

"From afar the city looks beautiful...peaceful almost.. But the closer you get to it the more of its corruption is revealed.." Plague mutters taking a sip from his flask, "I'm sure you guys heard about the great hero vs villain war back in the day right? Many deaths and buildings were gone... But once it somehow was rebuilt, it still didn't change the evil inside of it."
The villain shoved a hand into his pocket then tilted his head back to finish off the remaining fluid, moving the flask from his lips, his hand began to have black veins glow underneath his skin as the flask he gripped began to turn into ashes. "I have hope for you kids. Maybe you guys could make a difference in your generation! So, Kid, you want to learn about your Nova."

Looking up at Plague who glanced down at you, you nodded gently making the villain nod. "Well, I have been around your Mother long enough to know a good amount of it... What have you been noticed about it?"

"Mm... Sometimes my body just heats up to a maximum amount... It kinda does it on its own, whenever I am having these weird dreams or whenever I get too caught up in my emotions."

Plague and Ryu looked at each other with their lips pursed until Plague muttered with an idiotic smirk, "Sounds like a typical woman-" The villain wasn't able to finish until both he and Ryu burst into laughter for just a moment until they held a serious expression.
"No, but all joking aside it seems like your body and mind seems to trigger your quirk almost like a protective instinct..." Plague mutters, he grasped his chin in thought.

The villain hums in interest, he nods them walked away from the edge of the grassy mountain his eyes looking at the large clear land. "Hey Kid, come here."

Ryu and you both looked at each other, you shrug your shoulders then walked to him. Plague who was still looking ahead grasped your shoulder, the villain inhaled gently then exhaled.

"That kid is doomed. I mean she doesn't even know how to control her quirk-" he paused when he gazed down seeing you looking up at him, laughing out he shook his head "I was just kidding! Why don't you go back and tell Ryu to come here."

Turning on your heels, you walked back to Ryu then the white-haired teen walked to Plague only for the villain to grasp his shoulder as well.

"Yeah... That kid is doomed."

Both you and Ryu looked at him with deadpan expressions until Plague turns around with a grin, "But luckily for you two, Sensei Plaque is here to teach you both!"
"Both?"

"Yep! I will be your mentor, since Ryu here is also having trouble with his quirks!" Plague says, Ryu only shrugs his shoulders with a lazy grin "My mom quirk is a bit hard to handle."

Plague picked up a stick then began to draw a large circle around the two of you, stepping outside of the circle he smiles "Okay!" Clapping his hands together he chuckled, "This is the circle of the weak... Both of you have to get out of the circle but you can only use your quirks that you have no control of... Boom-Boom you have to use tour Nova quirk, Vampy you use your Transform quirk!"

Ryu raised his eyebrow looking at the smiling Plague, "What's the catch?"

Plague began to pull up his long hair into a bun, a few strands falling over his forehead as he does so. "You both will be going against me, if you both somehow get out of the circle for the weak then we could really put your quirks to the test."

"Pfft, that will be easy.... I fought my old man before the exams and I was able to beat him, beating you will be nothing compared to him." Scoffing, you began to walk out of the circle only for Ryu to instantly grab you and yank you back as soon as Plague's black vein-covered hand reached out to you.
"Ryu what the hell-"

"Nova you better watch and be careful with Plague... I can't have you dying on me so soon." Ryu chuckles, Plague smiles softly as he holds up his hand as he looks at you.

"Listen to him, kid... There's a difference between me and Dyamight.... He is a hero, I am a villain... You are his kid... I could care less." He says then began to step into the circle, "My quirk is Plague, go figure right? But it doesn't just turn things I touch into nothing else but ashes...a plague contagious bacterial disease such as the bubonic plague just a single touch from my hand could cause it to spread within seconds... And only I could get rid of it, so by all means go ahead and rush at me."

Both you and Ryu looked at Plague who held his hand outstretched to the two of you with a devilish grin, "But know come at your own risk..."

"I'm just going to blow his head off."

"Tsk, Tsk! No can do Nova!" Ryu waved his finger in front of your face as he slid in front of you with a smile, "We are here to train, remember? Now you want all of Japan to also know about your Nova quirk... If you just flash them off your explosion quirk they won't be able to see how powerful you can be!" The teen flashed you a wide smile making fake explosions with his hands.
Your eyes narrowed at Plague you were waiting patiently for the two of you, when you gaze back at Ryu the boy smirked then leaned close to your face until his nose bumped against yours.

"However... That doesn't mean we can't use our quirks to make him suffer~"

After he spoke, you both mimicked each other's devious smirk making Plague chuckled, "What are you two whispering about? If you think a regular Ambush is going to work think again-"

The villain was cut off when you and Ryu rushed at him from both directions, the villain's sight narrowing on the two of you as you both went to attack him, the slightly-elder was quick on his feet jumping jump when you and Ryu went running underneath him towards the outside of the circle, you both were kicked to the ground when Plague shoved his feet to your backs.

Using both his feet, the villain kicked you both on the sides back to the middle of the circle. "I told you, a regular ambush won't work."

"Then that means we just have to think outside of the box." Grunting softly, once more you ran forward, your body inches from the dirt ground as you let your fingers scoop across its surface only to stop just inches from the villain before throwing the dirt into his view temporarily blocking his eyesight.
The villain used a gush of wind from his hand to move the dirt from his eyesight, his eyes catching a glimpse of your blonde hair running past him.

Grabbing the back of your neck, he slammed you headfirst against the ground, his black veins pulsing as he dug his fingers into your neck.

"Nice try kid, but you are going to have to try better than a simple dirt trick to get by me!" Plague laughed out, the sound of feet running towards him from the side made him gaze up, his eyes widened seeing the actual you running to him with a scowl.

Eyes widened, Plague gazed back down at who he thought was you only for your facial features and hair melt into Ryu who was smirking almost in slight pain at the villain. "That's why it's not a simple ambush-"

"It's a Trans(form)Nova Ambush, you old son of a bitch!"

Shouting at the top of your lungs, your hand-drawn back suddenly an eruption of heat burst across your body as you put your entire strength and thought into your Nova quirk.

A bright golden-red hue enwreathes your figure, your hair glowing as it moved wildly with your quirk as your eyes held nothing but determination you screamed as you threw your punch at the stunned Plague.
The sickening eruption shook the ground around the three of you, trees that once stood tall fell by the destruction as gushes of wind blew rapidly around your luminous figure.

Panting heavily feeling pain shooting through your fist up your arm, the hue began to slowly die down as your emotions calmed along with the wind, dust of the dirt clearing your view your eyes widened slightly looking down at the severed damaged ground.

Looking up from the safe distance, you see Plague holding Ryu as they stood outside of the circle, both males stared at you with their eyes widened until Ryu who was still in pained forced a large smile and held his arms up.

"NOVAAAAAA! THE CROWD GOES WILD!~"

The teen mimics the screams of a crowd until he began to cough then playfully held his tongue out to the side of his mouth, "Plague you're killing me with your quirk still."

"Shit! Sorry." Placing his hand back on Ryu's neck, his black vein hand pulsing once more as the deadly plague began to retreat into its owner.
Ryu jumped out of his arms then moved his shoulders before running towards you smiling like a madman, the teen grabbed your hands then began to twirl you around laughing "You did it! You used your quirk!~" He laughed out making you smile softly.

Letting go of your hand he tapped his foot on the burnt ground punch, "And what a powerful punch! You really are going to be unstoppable! You scared Plague so badly he carried me outside of the circle! Which means we are not weak!"

Running back to beside Plague, the teen posed with his fists on his hips as Plague pursed his lips in a pout looking down at the smiling Ryu. "Shut up. That doesn't count... And I was not scared! I just love to live because I want to die between the hottest woman's breasts thank you very much." he stated almost as a matter of fact.

"Besides, Kid didn't make it outside of the circle so that still means you both didn't win so you both are weak- Hey! Hey!" Plague's once pouting expression turns into one of panic as you ran towards him, your body beaming off the familiar hue from just a moment ago.
The villain was trying his best to dodge all of your attacks, "What the hell are you doing?!" he shouted before running away with you following after him smirking, "Admit that we won!"

"Never! You better be faster than that, Kid!" Plague began to laugh out as he ran around his car, Ryu smiles softly watching the two of you.

The boy stuffed his hands into his pockets, chuckling gently as you almost had grabbed Plague only for the villain to bump you away with his hip then ran off once more, "Huh... Nova wouldn't fit so badly with us..."

"Ryu help me get the idiot and stuff him in his trunk then we could go take his car to get ice cream!"

"You had me at stuffing him in his trunk!"

Ryu smiled using his fire quirk to engulf his hands as he began to chase Plague around the small area of the mountain.

"Admit we won, bastard!"

"Over my dead body! Ha!- Oof- H-Hey let me get up first! C-Come on guys I was kidding! I tripped over a stick this is not fair-... Ryu, Kid stop approaching with those evil grins- HEY! HEY! NOT THE HAIR! DON'T BURN MY HAIR!"
You and Ryu will torture Plague for the remainder of the week until the Sports festival.

DADDY'S BRAT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...
27.2K 1.2K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
15.6K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
223K 8.7K 20
COMPLETE!!! Only his parents and the Midoriyas know that Bakugou has two quirks. Explosion and Outlet. Little do most people know, when people touch...