✔I have a portable island [sc...

By prince05026

Author: Wan Xingshuang Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel link ; https://m.shubaow.net/16/16009/ Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

83

159 2 0
By prince05026

Chapter 83

Once there was a thief, Liang Xianyue could clearly feel that the convoy was no longer peaceful.

I don't know if it's because they discovered the rule that as long as you don't get caught stealing things, you won't be punished, or maybe those who got stolen things were dissatisfied and planned to steal them back. In just two days, there were four more The trunk of the car was broken into.

But this time there was no heavy rain to cover up the sound, but two people were caught. Song Hongshen made a report and drove them out of the convoy.

However, Liang Xianyue found that their cars were still following the convoy not too far away, but there was no way to do it. Although they were expelled from the convoy in name, the road was here, so they had to let them go.

Every night when resting, Liang Xianyue and his group's four cars were parked together, and two tents, one large and one small, were set up in the middle. After sleeping in the car for so long, their backs couldn't stand it. I put several plasters on my lower back, otherwise it would be difficult for me to sit. Although it is a bit troublesome, it is much more comfortable to sleep in a tent.

It doesn't matter if there is no one in the car, so two people take turns to watch the night in the small tent every day. The sound of prying the trunk is actually very loud, and you can hear it clearly in the tent, so you are not afraid of someone stealing things.

Originally, I just wanted to keep one person on vigil so that everyone else could have a good rest. After several attempts, I found that it was too easy for one person to fall asleep all night, so I changed it to two people, one for the first half of the night and the other for the second half of the night.

The electronic watch on her wrist beeped twice, and Liang Xianyue, who was already asleep, opened her eyes.

There was a small charcoal basin beside her, and the charcoal fire was flickering, which not only illuminated the interior of the small tent, but also brought warmth.

Ji Mingcen was putting boiled water into a thermos. Seeing Liang Xianyue wake up, he stopped what he was doing. "Did I wake you up?"

"No," Liang Xianyue shook her head, "I'm asleep."

She sat up from her sleeping bag, and was about to ask Jiming Cen to go to bed. A clean big bowl.

"Eat supper?"

"Cooking now? Is it too troublesome?" Liang Xianyue hesitated.

"It's okay, it's very simple. All you need is hot water." Ji Mingcen said mysteriously.

Just need hot water? Do you want instant noodles? Liang Xianyue thought so, the smell of instant noodles could float tens of meters in the wind, even if they had a tent, it would disperse.

Thinking that Ji Mingcen would not do such a publicity thing, Liang Xianyue didn't ask again.

Ji Mingcen took out a bag of small noodles, poured them into the bowls of two people, scooped up two spoonfuls of homemade sauce, and took off the hot water pot on the charcoal basin.

The boiling water was poured into the bowl, and the sauce was washed away and turned into a brownish red soup. Ji Mingcen found two lids to press on the bowl, and said to Liang Xianyue, "Simmer for ten minutes."

This kind of food seems to use the principle of instant noodles, "What is this?" asked with interest.

"Chess pieces noodles." Ji Mingcen explained, "Add salt to the dough, knead it and flatten it, cut into small cubes like this, cook it and dry it, it can be stored for a long time. When you want to eat it, soak it in hot water for a while and it will be cooked."

As we talked, the chess piece noodles were already cooked. Liang Xianyue lifted the lid, and a scent of sauce mixed with hot air diffused.

It was so convenient, Liang Xianyue took the spoon from Ji Mingcen and scooped up a spoonful of the softened noodles.

Salt has been added to the dough in advance, and there is sauce to taste. There is no need to add other things, and the saltiness is very suitable. The chess piece noodles are small, smaller than a fingernail, but very chewy. The aroma of the sauce mixed with the noodle spreads in the mouth, and the soup is also hot. In this quiet and cold midnight, eating such a late-night supper, stomach It's getting warmer inside.

There was not even any soup left, so Liang Xianyue put down the spoon.

"I'm done eating." She looked at Ji Mingcen, "I'll clean up the bowls and chopsticks here, you can go to sleep for a while." He took a look at his watch, it was past one o'clock, and

Ji Mingcen could still sleep until morning It was five o'clock, so it was only a little over three hours.

"Call me if you need something." Ji Mingcen didn't try to be brave, and told Liang Xianyue before lying down.

"Okay."

——The

team marched for another two days, and suddenly announced a rest this afternoon. The time was uncertain, ranging from two to three hours to a whole afternoon.

This sudden break made everyone elated. Maintaining such high-intensity driving is exhausting for everyone. Although it can be guessed that the team will not rectify because everyone needs to rest, it is obvious that there is a problem on the road ahead, but everyone is still happy because of this rare rest time. Their clockwork is too tight, and it will collapse if it continues like this.

After finishing their lunch, Liang Xianyue and Ji Mingcen took their dirty dishes to the side of the road to wash them. Xiao Hei followed them closely, and now there was a very empty pasture next to the road. Xiao Hei stared at that side intently, turning his head to look at Liang Xianyue from time to time.

Xiao Hei has been stuck in the car these days, and everyone feels bored, let alone such a puppy who used to run around wantonly every day.

Liang Xianyue and Xiao Hei looked at each other longing for fun, and couldn't bear it, pointed to the pasture and said, "Go play for a while, and then go back to the car." Hearing the order, Xiao Hei wagged his tail

quickly He slammed twice, and immediately rushed out.

"There seems to be grass growing in the field here?!" Liang Xianyue, who squatted down, pointed to a weed in surprise, and said to Ji Mingcen beside him.

Ji Mingcen also squatted next to him and checked carefully: "It's not the claw vine." "

Then can food grow in the field here?"

——

"The news from other bases is indeed correct, the degree of acidification of the soil is indeed true. It decreases from the coast to the inland, not only because the air current carrying sulfides is not strong enough to penetrate deep into the inland, but last year the inland area was drier and less rainy, which also reduced the impact of acid rain on the soil to a certain extent." A

researcher Report to Zhong Deyuan, who led the migration convoy, based on what he saw along the way.

Zhong Deyuan nodded: "It seems that we will abandon the Ancheng base that has been initially built and travel thousands of miles to Tacheng. In addition to solving the crisis of rising sea levels, we can also continue to develop agriculture.

" Thousands of people are saved from the crisis of starvation, but it should not be the ration of human beings in terms of nutritional value and taste. It has only been a short period of one year since the promotion of eating vine powder and vine cakes, and the malnourished people in the base The number increased rapidly. If the normal agricultural mode can be restored, Zhong Deyuan still hopes that the claw vine will disappear from the dining table immediately.

"Since the land from here to the west can grow crops normally, our convoy will inevitably carry the seeds of the claw vine. Will this cause an alternative biological invasion to the areas where the claw vine is not flooded? ?" Zhong Deyuan asked carefully.

He could see that the grass outside did not grow lush claw vines. Perhaps this was a pure land without claw vines, and their arrival might disrupt this balance. But it is also impossible to sift through the entire convoy and find all the corners that may carry claw vine seeds.

"No." The researcher explained, "The claw vine itself is a mutated species of weed. Its tenacious vitality is reflected in its resistance to acid rain and acidic soil. The reason why it is flooding in Anseong is because there are no other plants competing with it. Nutrients. In ordinary soil, the claw vine, like other weeds, needs to compete for sunlight and nutrients. In this case, it will not flood. And through normal chemical weeding methods, the claw vine and other weeds can also be removed together. "

Zhong Deyuan felt relieved. He just got a satisfactory answer on one side, but bad news came from the other side. That is, the road ahead was seriously damaged, and it might not be able to be repaired to allow the convoy to pass this afternoon, so the staff responsible for formulating the route asked Zhong Deyuan whether to continue repairing the road or change the route.

"Let me take a look at the map..."

————

Xiao Hei ran wildly in the pasture, Liang Xianyue was not at ease to leave. Just wash the dishes slowly with Ji Mingcen. The scenery in front of me was very desolate. These large pieces of land, whether they were pastures or wastelands, were untended, covered with gravel and withered grass, and some skeletons of wild animals could be vaguely seen.

But if you look carefully, you will see a white wild flower sticking out its head stubbornly beside the stone, swaying tenderly in the wind. The claw vine is not beneficial in this barren land, and the slender dogtail grass grows taller than it, crowding the claw vine to become dry and thin. A few gray sparrows stood in the distance. They scratched and pulled the soil twice with their small claws, and lowered their heads to peck the worms that came out of the ground.

And Xiao Hei, the little silly dog ​​who was having fun, whizzed past, and immediately startled a group of sparrows.

They can be regarded as leaving their hometown, but Liang Xianyue feels that all this is not so bad.

Taking another look at Xiao Hei, Liang Xianyue's expression suddenly became serious. She stood up and walked towards Xiao Hei.

There was a person there holding the bread, as if trying to lure Xiao Hei over. It seems to be feeding with good intentions, but the hand behind the back is holding the hammer tightly.

Hearing his call, Xiao Hei took two steps towards this side, and when he realized that this man was not anyone he knew, he didn't want to talk to him much.

Liang Xianyue gave Xiao Hei anti-eating training, but that was a long time ago, and Liang Xianyue has not been in contact with other people for a long time recently, so you can't expect a puppy to remember clearly for a year or two. Training, so Liang Xianyue still rushed over.

"Xiao Hei! Come here." Liang Xianyue called out.

Xiao Hei obviously hasn't played enough, he rolled in the grass reluctantly, turned his head three times at a step, and walked slowly to Liang Xianyue's side. Liang Xianyue pointed to their car and told Xiao Hei to go back.

Watching Xiao Hei running all the way to their car, leaning on the car door and poking his head through the car window, Zhen Min inside opened the door and let him jump in. Only then did Liang Xianyue look away, and looked at the man who was trying to lure Xiao Hei with bread.

"My dog ​​isn't hungry," she said firmly.

The man wanted to hide the hammer at first, but the hammer was too big to fit in any pocket, so he had to explain embarrassingly: "I thought it was a wild dog." Liang Xianyue didn't want to talk to him, and turned back to the road where

Ji Mingcen was staying. side.

The dishes and chopsticks have been washed. Feeling spoiled, Liang Xianyue didn't want to stay outside any longer, and was about to tell Ji Mingcen that she wanted to go back, when a hailstone the size of a ping-pong ball suddenly hit her in front of her, fell to the ground and shattered.

Panicked voices came from the crowd and screams of pain from being hit: "Hail is falling!"

Ji Mingcen glanced at the horribly large hailstones on the ground, and made a quick decision, covering the head of Liang Yueyue with the stainless steel basin that had just been cleaned in his hand. , asked her to go back into the car: "Go back quickly, I'll clean up here."

The hailstones fell crackling, Liang Xianyue supported the steel basin with both hands, and ran towards the convoy. After lunch, everyone washes the tableware on the side of the road, looks at the distance, and relaxes. This meeting is also crowded together in a panic. Liang Xianyue saw an elder sister accidentally step on a good hailstone, and she leaned over to the side. She stretched out her hand to help her, and ran away before she could hear the elder sister's thanks.

Walking all the way to the side of the car, Liang Xianyue was not hit by the hail, and she was glad that she was lucky. At this time, the stainless steel basin that had been held three to four centimeters above her head suddenly slammed, splashing a lot of fine particles to the side. The ice crystals were like someone hitting the stainless steel basin with a heavy hammer, the heavy force shook Liang Xianyue's hands a little numb.

She was startled, and quickly got into the car, took down the steel basin above her head to check, there was still half a piece of hailstone on it, the size was bigger than a walnut, shake off the broken ice left on it, you can see the thin The thin steel basin was smashed out of a hole.

It was too scary, Liang Xianyue quickly leaned on the window and looked back, why didn't Ji Mingcen come over yet? If only a few more basins were used to wash them, they would each be able to carry one basin back.

When hiding from the hail just now, because the steel basin above the head was a bit funny, a few people sitting in the car looked at Liang Xianyue with mocking eyes.

She doesn't feel ashamed at all now, especially when sitting in the car and seeing people outside stumbling past holding their bleeding foreheads, Liang Xianyue is only glad that she escaped.

After lying on the car window and watching for a long time, Ji Mingcen finally appeared beside the car, he opened the door and sat in.

Liang Xianyue glanced nervously at Ji Mingcen's whole body, and didn't see any visible wounds, but he couldn't be sure that he was really fine, after all, being hit by such a big hailstone would definitely leave bruises on his body.

The hailstorm still hasn't stopped yet, hitting the hood of the car with a clanging sound, Liang Xianyue can hardly imagine what would happen if he was hit directly on the head.

Liang Xianyue's car was the farthest from the roadside. If it wasn't for a steel basin to protect her head, she would have gotten into Huang Yifeng's car closest to the roadside. Seeing that Ji Mingcen ran to her without any cover Come on, Liang Xianyue said half awkwardly and half worried: "You don't go back to your car, what are you doing here?"

Ji Mingcen was not angry when he heard this complaining words, but his eyes were full of smiles "I'll see if you're okay."

He turned his eyes and fixed on the stainless steel basin that was sunken in one side, and put away his smile: "No injury?" "No. Not at all.

" No injury." Liang Xianyue originally wanted to tell a little lie to scare him, but seeing Ji Mingcen's worried expression, she didn't want to make such a joke anymore.

"Are you okay?"

Just as Ji Mingcen shook his head for the second time, Liang Xianyue had already grabbed his hand: "Did your hand get smashed?!"

The last knuckles of Ji Mingcen's middle finger and ring finger The lower back of the hand was red and swollen.

He even touched it curiously himself, and gasped in pain: "I didn't notice when it was smashed."

Liang Xianyue was already rummaging for ointment in the medicine box on the back seat, and Ji Mingcen just now Thinking about it: "It should be when I was packing up my things. It didn't hurt very much. I thought it was hit by the ice splashed after falling on the ground. I didn't expect it to swell so quickly."

Liang Xianyue took his hand and carefully applied the ointment. Pressed a few joints twice, watching Ji Mingcen's reaction: "Didn't you hurt your bones?"

"It doesn't hurt." Ji Mingcen replied honestly.

She tugged at Ji Mingcen's hand and turned it over and over again. It used to be a thin and long hand, but now the back of half of it was red and swollen. So he complained: "I also forgot at that time, I should have told you to run back with me. So what if the bowls and chopsticks are left there for a while and then go back to get them.

" The right hand held in the palm of his hand moved quietly and clasped Liang Xianyue's hand: "It may be lost, or it may be damaged by hailstones."

Liang Xianyue still wanted to argue: "What is that thing? Of course, safety is the most important thing." She felt that the touch on her hands was not right, and when she looked down, she saw two hands holding each other, her cheeks were a little hot.

"I've got the ointment all over my hands," she muttered softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.9K 66
Emre Elixho is a bachelor billionare businessman. Sa edad 30 ay may sarili na itong pinamamahalaan Empire. Marami babae ang naghahangad na makuha ang...
23.2K 345 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
29.8K 603 26
A global blackout caused by unknown reasons, schools closed, factories closed, sea, land and air transportation was interrupted, all supplies in supe...
72.4K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...