✔I have a portable island [sc...

By prince05026

Author: Wan Xingshuang Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel link ; https://m.shubaow.net/16/16009/ Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

22

634 8 1
By prince05026

Chapter 22 Fishing (1)

It took several days to finally clean up the house that no one lived in for a long time, from dusty to bright and clean, including more than a dozen pots of black sewage, three rags that could no longer be washed and countless An effort to climb up and down.

All the furniture that Liang Kangshi had bought before was moved out of the villa and used here first, only some electrical appliances were left in the villa. After Liang Kangshi had rested, he would find time to add furniture.

In fact, his cold has been completely cured, but Zhen Min didn't let him do heavy work, except to give him some washing and cleaning work, that is, let him feed the chickens and ducks.

Liang Kangshi was very bored, so he found out his set of fishing rods.

"You're going fishing in the sea? That's not okay." Liang Jianyue flatly refused, "Blowing the sea breeze is not good for your health." "

I've fully recovered!" Liang Kangshi still didn't give up.

Liang Xianyue thought for a moment: "Shall I take you to the lake to fish? Last time I went there to fetch water, I saw a lot of big fish in the lake."

Liang Xianyue thought about putting fish fry in the lake before, so that he could harvest more fish in the future fresh fish. But when I went out to inquire with Liang Kangshi at that time, I didn't see any fish fry sellers, so this plan fell through.

However, there are many fish in the lake itself, every time Liang Xianyue passes by, he is very moved.

"Aren't there a lot of wolves over there?" Although Liang Kangshi was moved, he still had some concerns.

"I have a solution." Liang Xianyue swore, "Let's go, I'll ride an electric car for you."

As Liang Xianyue said, he pushed the electric car out, and there was still a big speaker that had appeared many times in the basket.

The two quickly rode to the lake. The animals on the island were a hodgepodge. Now there were a few gray wolves, two leopards and four hyenas by the lake.

After entering their hatred range, Liang Xianyue immediately attracted the attention of these beasts. But she not only does not avoid. Instead, he drove the electric car head-on, and turned on the switch of the big horn.

Amidst the bang of firecrackers, a strange-looking giant (an electric car and two people with it) rushed towards them at high speed. The beasts didn't know where they were, and retreated one after another.

The persimmon had to be picked softly, so Liang Xianyue chose the thinnest leopard, and drove the electric car straight towards it.

The leopard was frightened by the huge sound and ran away in a hurry.

When Liang Xianyue returned to the lake, the beasts all ran to the other end of the lake.

Liang Kangshi got off the electric car: "It's all right now, I can fish with confidence."

Liang Xianyue was still not at ease, she took out the fence to surround Liang Kangshi's selected stronghold, and told him solemnly: " Master, just don't move around in this circle, I'll pick you up later."

Liang Kangshi: "Okay, Wukong, Master listens to you."

———

Liang Xianyue came back on an electric car and saw Zhen Min The ducks are being herded to the fish pond next to the yard. The family's six ducklings have grown feathers and are ready to go into the water. In addition, the water at home always needs to go to the lake to fetch water, which is too far away. Liang Xianyue came up with the idea of ​​digging a small fish pond near the yard and bringing in the lake water.

The method is very simple. First dig a big pit. Liang Xianyue initially estimated the size to be 20m*40m and the depth to be 1m-2m. According to the data, fish ponds that are too small can't raise fish well, and it's not good if the water is too deep. The low oxygen content in the place makes it easy for anaerobic bacteria to grow in large numbers.

Although I'm not sure whether these experiences are applicable in the sea island, Liang Xianyue prepared according to the most scientific plan at the beginning. In the end, she felt that it was too slow to dig halfway through. Holding the pickaxe for digging in her hand, she stared at the soil block all morning. In the end, everything seemed to have a progress bar attached to it.

In the end, the fish pond shrank to 20m*30m, and it was about an acre in size. The backpack was full of square soil clods, and four or five stone picks were useless.

In this way, water can already be brought in, but Liang Xianyue saw that his yard was too close to the fish pond, and was afraid that the seeping water would turn his home into a big fish pond, so he decided to seal the bottom and edges of the fish pond with stone slabs.

Artificial fishponds are often covered with cement. Liang Xianyue has no cement in hand, but she has a more convenient way: all the buildings she put together are seamless.

As long as she makes stone slabs out of stones and spreads them all over the fish pond, she can completely keep the water in the fish pond without seeping out a single drop.

It only took half a day to dig the fish pond, but it took more than a day to dig enough stones. The previous stones were all dug out from the ground. When building the underground part of the storage room, we dug down two or three meters before hitting the stones, and the other places were about the same depth.

But Liang Xianyue needed a lot of stones this time. She didn't want to dig an underground tunnel, so she went to a nearby stone mountain. After excavating hundreds of stones, Liang Xianyue finally encountered the biggest surprise of the trip, six pieces of iron ore.

After iron ore is smelted, it can be used to make tools such as iron knives, iron axes, and iron picks. If it is made into an iron knife, the damage will be higher than that of the stone knife. If it is made into an iron axe, the speed of cutting down trees is much faster than that of stone and wooden axes.

After Liang Xianyue smelted the six pieces of iron ore, she got six iron ingots. If she had the coal dug out from the island space as fuel, one piece of iron ore had a chance to smelt two iron ingots. , but the existing fuel is only wood, so a total of six iron ingots were obtained, and three iron knives were made. The attack power of each iron knife is 3. For example, Liang Xianyue's current health is 11. Calculated, she can withstand four iron knife attacks. The health of the beasts will be a little higher than hers. The weak ones are like Wolves and hyenas also have about 15 lives, and lions and bears will have a little more.

With the weapon in hand, even if she can't drive the beast away next time, she can try to challenge a test hand.

Speaking of the fish pond, after the fish pond is covered with stone slabs, the only thing left to do is to dig a long canal to bring the water from the lake. This work took more than half a day.

Finally, they successfully owned a beautiful and clean small fish pond next to the yard of their villa.

The water pump is placed in the canal, and all the water in the house comes from here. It is mainly used for domestic water, which can be used after simple filtration and disinfection. The drinking water is still mineral water for the time being.

When stocking up on mineral water, I bought a lot of them. There are both large and small barrels. You should pay special attention to the source of drinking water, and mineral water also has a shelf life, so you don't need to be too frugal. After some of the mineral water was consumed, Liang Xianyue thought of a way to use water purification tablets to treat the well water at home to obtain drinkable water.

Chickens and ducklings grow fast, the original yellow fluff fades, and colorful feathers grow. Now their male and female can be identified. Among the thirteen chicks, there are eight hens and five roosters. There are so many hens that they can just raise and lay eggs. Although there were only five roosters, Liang Kangshi still talked too much.

"You don't need to keep so many roosters. They always fight together and don't grow meat. Keep two for the hen to mate and hatch the chicks, and the rest will eat them when they grow up." Several young roosters don't know their tragic fate

. , scrambling to run around in the chicken coop.

The six ducks are unexpectedly balanced, three males and three females.

Because the number was small and the male ducks were not aggressive, no one mentioned the matter of eating duck meat, and a few male ducks escaped for the time being.

In the yard, the first batch of cabbages they planted before are ripe. The leaves of the cabbages are as long as palms, tender and juicy. It seems that Liang Xianyue hasn't eaten fresh cabbages for a long time. I miss fried cabbages a bit. the taste of.

She and Zhen Min picked a large basket of cabbage together, and Zhen Min asked: "I can't finish eating so much at once, and wrap the rest with stuffing. Do you want buns or dumplings?" "Let's make dumplings

. The dumplings are easy to freeze. It's also good to wrap some wontons."

In this vegetable field, beans and cucumbers have already set up a shelf. The leek has grown two or three inches, and it will be the next vegetable to be harvested.

The vegetable field in the yard is not big, and Liang Xianyue has planted several kinds of vegetables one after another, and the field has been fully planted. She didn't plan to open up a new vegetable field next to it. There was still a large piece of farmland behind the villa. Some potatoes had been planted before, and a large piece of it was empty.

Some vegetables like shade, so Liang Xianyue planted them in the farmland near the edge of the forest. The shadow of the trees would block this small plot, providing a shaded environment for the vegetables.

After tidying up everything, two or three hours passed in a blink of an eye. When Liang Xianyue set off to pick up Liang Kang on his electric scooter, he hoped that he could really catch fish.

Scared by her, the beast did not return to this side of the lake for the time being, but Liang Kangshi still stayed obediently in the middle of the fence that Liang Xianyue built for him, which made Liang Xianyue quite satisfied. If he gets hooked on fishing and runs out casually, Liang Xianyue won't let him fish next time.

"Dad, is there anything you can gain?"

Liang Jianyue leaned over to look, and Liang Kangshi's face was smug: "Here, look." Liang Xianyue

looked down at the bucket, and there were really two crowded fish inside. Both fish seemed to be as long as the forearm, and they could hardly turn around in the narrow bucket.

"Really caught it? What kind of fish is this?"

"A carp and a grass carp. There are quite a lot of fish in this lake. I also saw two or three white striped fish coming over, but unfortunately they didn't take the bait."

Liang Xianyue praised vigorously Said: "Sure, Dad, I didn't know that your fishing skills are so good!"

Liang Kangshi put away the fishing gear: "It's the fish in this lake that are stupid. They won't let go of the hook.

" Get on the electric car: "I want to eat sweet and sour carp!"

"Put it on Dad!"

Now their family has moved all the cooking to the island, where the temperature is suitable and the water and electricity are convenient.

Zhen Min saw the two fish that Liang Kang brought back: "Did you really catch a fish? I can get one for your fourth uncle."

Liang Kangshi was stunned: "How do you deliver the live fish?" It's freezing, how can he tell where this fish came from?

"Give it away after you kill it." Zhen Min had a rotten expression on his face, "Clean out the internal organs, scrape off the scales of the fish, throw it in the freezer to freeze, and take the frozen fish with you." Liang Kangshi figured it out

. If the fourth uncle asked, he could say that the frozen fish was brought back from the city. But he guessed that the fourth uncle would not ask at all, just like the day Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min went to his house, the fourth uncle only asked if there was enough food at home, and did not ask how the three of them brought so much luggage back .

The things sent to the fourth grandpa's house were helped by Liang Xianyue. She took two cans of honey, a large package of dried kelp, a can of adult milk powder from Huang Yifeng, two packages of preserved fruits, and the frozen Hard grass carp.

The cabbage at home is at its freshest when it grows, but unfortunately it is too conspicuous to explain where it came from, otherwise it would be good for the fourth grandpa and fourth grandma to taste it.

When Liang Kangshi came back, he was carrying a frozen chicken. The chickens raised by the fourth grandpa's family were at a good time to grow meat, but they encountered a sudden drop in temperature, and more than half of them froze to death. up. The weather is handled and placed outside, and the chicken will not spoil.

This half-sized chicken was turned into a chicken stew with mushrooms, and three people could eat it all in one meal.

——The

yard is full of snow, which is the most troublesome problem for Liang Xianyue now.

With all this snow, the high fence of their house is useless. No matter who comes over, they don't even need to stand on tiptoe. They just need to probe over the fence to see their every move at home, let alone want to turn over.

But so much snow, where can it be moved?

Send it over the wall? Wouldn't that make the snow outside the wall higher, making it easier for someone to turn over from outside the wall.

It would take too much effort to transport it to a farther place. The large yard of his house is more than 100 square meters, and he usually lives in a bright and comfortable place. It was only when he was removing snow that he realized that this was a big project.

In the end, Liang Xianyue decided to move Xue to the island.

She has experimented before that snow can be received in the space. Like water and soil, snowdrifts have no boundaries, unlike a box with edges and corners, which can be retracted and retracted freely.

Liang Xianyue needs to concentrate on conceiving in order to put enough snow into the space, this method is very labor-intensive. Liang Xianyue would rather remove the snow through physical labor than use this method.

Finally she came up with a compromise idea.

She found out all the big baskets in the warehouse at home, and the baskets in their house were made of wicker. This is a kind of shrub that grows near rivers and wet grasslands. The willow grows thin and long, with no branches, only some leaves. After removing these leaves, you get a flexible tree that is as thick as a finger and two to three meters long. Rattan. When the rattan was just cut, it was still soft, and weaved it into baskets of various sizes. After drying, the color of the rattan changed from green to yellow, and the texture became much harder.

In the past, people in every family knew how to weave baskets out of goji willow, but now there are fewer people weaving baskets. Young people don't know how to learn, and old people don't have enough strength when they get old, so the baskets are not dense enough and they tend to fall apart. However, this kind of basket is very strong, and it will not break after seven or eight years of use.

Occasionally, someone in the market sells baskets, depending on the size, for five yuan or ten yuan each. This business is not very profitable, and it takes a lot of effort and hurts to weave, and you can't weave a few baskets in a day. It's just because the raw materials don't cost money, and you can go to the river to cut them at will, so that some people earn this hard-earned money.

The big basket that Liang Xianyue took out was the biggest in the house, and when she was a teenager, she could still squat in it completely. It's probably okay now, but she won't do such a stupid thing.

Liang Xianyue took a shovel and put the snow into the basket. When the basket was full of snow, he put the basket on the grassland in the space. The snow melted into water and flowed out along the cracks. Once the snow was poured out, Liang Xianyue could directly take out the empty basket to fill the snow again.

To achieve this kind of automatic snow melting, one basket is not enough. When a basket full of snow is placed on the grassland to melt, Liang Xianyue can fill the next basket with snow. All the baskets are full, and the snow in the first basket just melts completely. cycle of efficiency.

Liang Kangshi saw Liang Xianyue wandering around the door, sometimes he took out a big basket, sometimes he swiped the shovel twice, sometimes he looked sad, but now he smiled happily.

"Yueyue, what are you doing at the door?" Now there is no snow in the yard, there is only a small area in front of the house, and the door can only be opened smoothly. A slope is dug out next to it, and you walk along the slope to the snow surface Only when you can see the sun, it feels like you are living in a hole in the ground.

"Dad, is there only one big basket like this at home?"

Liang Xianyue pointed to the big basket filled with several shovels of snow.

Liang Kangshi nodded: "This big basket is rarely used, one at home is enough."

Liang Kangshi didn't know what his daughter would use the big basket for, but since she wanted it, it must be useful. Seeing Liang Xianyue's disappointed expression, Liang Kangshi asked: "You want big baskets, how many do you want? I'll go to someone's house and borrow two for you."

Liang Xianyue told him his plan. Liang Kangshi thought this method was good and saved his energy. You know, it took him half a morning just to remove this small piece of snow in front of the door. Put the snow into the basket first, carry the basket and walk outside the courtyard, not daring to pour the snow along the courtyard wall, and have to walk a little further.

A basket can't hold much snow at all, and with only two strokes of the shovel, a person has to walk a long way back and forth.

"I'll borrow it now." Liang Kangshi turned to put on his down jacket.

Liang Kangshi went to several houses to collect six large baskets. Like his family, many other families only kept one basket of this size as a spare. However, Liang Kang went to a few more places, and also told the neighbors in the front, back, left and right that they moved in.

At that time, if there is any news in the village, the neighbors who know it will help spread the word. After moving back to Liangjia Village, their family has almost cut off contact with the outside world, unlike when they were in the city, they could still see the posted notices.

Living here, I can't even get through the phone. Zhen Min called her eldest sister Zhen Li several times, but the phone on the other side was turned off, maybe the phone was out of battery. However, when Liang Kang called Huang Yifeng to report his safety, he couldn't get through. Huang Yifeng's house had a generator, so it couldn't be explained by the lack of power of the mobile phone. The only possibility is that there is a problem with the signal.

Now that the big basket is in hand, Liang Kangshi wants to clear the snow with Liang Xianyue, but she drives him away. The place at the door is too small, two people always bump into each other, it's better if one gets tired and the other catches up.

Feeling that the shovel in his hand was getting heavier and heavier, and his feet were numb from the cold, Liang Xianyue handed the shovel to his father and went to the house to warm himself. Entering the door is the stove at home, a fire is burning inside, Liang Xianyue added a few pieces of firewood inside, took off his gloves and put his hand close to the pot.

Zhen Min also sat on the side to warm up the fire. In fact, the room is warmer, but now she likes to stay together with her daughter all the time. She can see her daughter and her husband in sight, so she feels at ease. Zhen Min was not idle while she was working, she was sewing a few pieces of floral cloth with fresh patterns into a cover.

"Where is this cover?" Liang Xianyue probed over, the cloth cover must be too big, it doesn't look like it was spread on the table.

"Cover up the cabinets at home." Zhen Min threaded the needle, "The furniture looks like it was newly made of wood, and it hasn't been treated at all. It's so strange.

" No one came, it was because the weather was cold and people didn't want to go out, and the villagers didn't know that Liang Xianyue's family had come back to live. Anyone who comes over to take a look can see how "plain and unpretentious" the cabinets at home are, with the grain of logs still visible on them, and the fragrance of wood can be smelled.

This cabinet cannot be said to be ugly, but has a natural and rustic style, but no one would use such a cabinet at home. In order not to make people suspicious, Zhen Min still decided to cover the cabinet. At that time, I will only tell people that this is an old furniture from the past at home, and it was only covered up when the paint surface was damaged.

Liang Kangshi over there filled two large baskets, and asked Liang Xianyue to go over and collect them.

He saw his wife sitting by the stove, and remembered the news he got when he went to borrow a basket. "Honey, I'm going up the mountain tomorrow."

Zhen Min raised her head: "Why go up the mountain? The mountain is so dangerous, it's not flat, the snow doesn't know how deep it is, and there are people who don't even reach the top when they step on it.

" Didn't the temperature drop a few days ago, and some old people in the village passed away. Fortunately, the funeral supplies store was opened by the village's own people, and they found a few ready-made coffins to help restrain them. They were carried to the back mountain for burial." Liang Kangshi explained carefully, "There are not many young adults left in the village, and all the people in my fifties are young, and they asked me to help. Help."

Zhen Min is still worried, but she can't ask Liang Kangshi to push this matter away, as every household in Liangjia Village has relatives, and those are Liang Kangshi's elders. She furrowed her brows, and her mood suddenly sank.

Liang Kangshi quickly added a few words.

"If you don't go into the depths of the mountain, just climb up a few steps. And I'm going to help carry the coffin for burial. They have dug the pit these days. I have walked back and forth many times on this road, and the snow has been trampled. Now, I promise I won't take a single step elsewhere." Liang Kangshi swore.

Only then did Zhen Min's tense nerves relax a little. It's not that she made a fuss, the snow is so deep that even people on the flat ground can sink into it and cannot climb out. Where is a deep ditch hidden in the mountain, once the snow is buried, you can still tell it, and the sound of falling in can't be heard. buried in snow.

Liang Xianyue suddenly remembered that when she was a child, she ran to the back hill mischievously. The ground was covered with fallen leaves, and it sounded nice to step on it. She patronized to pick up the pine cones that fell on the ground, but she stepped into a big pit. There was nothing visible on the surface of the big pit, it was full of soft fallen leaves, and it was only when she stepped in that she realized that the inside was empty.

Fortunately, there were fallen leaves as a buffer, and Liang Xianyue was accompanied by a small partner. Although the pit was higher than Liang Xianyue, he fell into it without injury. , had already stepped on the protruding edge of the pit and climbed up, but luckily there was no danger.

Liang Xianyue also repeatedly told Liang Kangshi to be careful with every step, and it is best to follow in other people's footsteps. If the worst happens and something really happens, don't panic, try to conserve your energy, she will pull him into the island as soon as she gets the news.

Liang Kangshi repeatedly comforted his wife and daughter: "Don't worry, I will be cautious."

——

Liang Kangshi set off early the next morning, and didn't return home until two or three in the afternoon.

He looked very tired, his trousers were covered with snow, and he was so cold that he could stand on the ground after taking them off.

Liang Kangshi took off his gloves, his fingers were as thick as radishes from the cold. Zhen Min took a hot towel and applied it to his hands, and asked him, "Have you eaten at noon? Are you hungry?

" For dinner, I ate the few buns you stuffed in my pocket."

Zhen Min turned around and said, "Then I'll serve you a bowl of hot noodle soup."

Liang Xianyue asked, "What's the mountain like now?"

" It turned out that the way into the mountain was not recognizable, and if they hadn't waded out a way first, I would not have dared to enter." It's just that

a heavy snowfall has changed the landscape of the mountain, but fortunately this time I only went halfway up the mountain , did not go deep, otherwise getting lost in the mountains is not a joke.

"They also discussed going to the mountains to chop wood."

Liang Xianyue raised her head suddenly: "Dad, you didn't say you want to follow?" "

Of course I can't go, I said there is enough coal at home. "Liang Kangshi held a cup of jujube ginger tea, and his tone was full of worry, "There is no way to do this. According to the amount of coal bought in the usual winter, it can only be burned for more than a month now, and the wood has to be sun-dried before it can be burned at home. , Calculate the time and go up the mountain to cut trees now, and I don't know if it will dry out when it burns next month."

Everyone knows the dangers in the mountains, frostbite, getting lost, and encountering wild animals. But there was no way around it. Someone asked the coal yard where they often bought coal. Coal was no longer sold to private individuals.

"What if we burn straw for heating?" The most grown crop here is corn, and corn straw is a good fuel.

Liang Kangshi shook his head: "The straw is not resistant to burning, and it is okay to boil water in the stove to cook a meal. If it is really used as fuel for the stove, people have to sit on the side all the time to add straw, which is not as convenient as wood. "

That's true, but in this case, you have to go up the mountain to cut trees.

"There should be quite a lot of people there, right?" Liang Xianyue guessed. No one would buy so much coal in advance. Although the snow fell early this year, no one could have predicted such a doomsday snow disaster. Most of the people in the village bought coal after the first snow fell, that is, the same time as when Liang Kangshi bought coal. Most of them bought twice as much coal as usual in a winter, but they still felt that it was not enough.

"I guess they have been thinking about the matter of going into the mountains to cut trees for a long time. Maybe every household will inevitably go out. You, Uncle Liang Bai, don't know if you still remember. He is sixty-five this year, and his grandson is not younger than you. No matter how old you are, you have to go with me."

People in the village often do farm work, and they have a lot of strength. Even if they are in their sixties, they are stronger than young boys in the city. It is not surprising that they insist on going up the mountain. To be honest, so many people are not afraid of the severe cold and actively go up the mountain to cut trees. Those who first entered the mountain to cut down the trees cut down all the nearby trees. When it was their turn, they had to go farther to find trees deeper in the mountain. It's better to go to chop together early, it's safer if there are more people, and it's safe to pile up the firewood at home.

Liang Xianyue was speechless: "So many people are going?" What she thought in her heart was that nothing would happen to these people. The younger generation in Liangjia Village either settles down in the city, or goes out to work or go to school. The average age of the remaining people is about 60, and now the "young and strong" of this group of people are going to go up the mountain. If something happens to this, Liangjia Village will only be left with the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled.

Although Liang Kang didn't go there from time to time, if something went wrong, the Liangjia Village lost the vitality of defense, and every household hoarded so much food, it would become a big fat that anyone could take a bite of.

This is not what Liang Xianyue wants to see. With this in mind, she turned and turned on her laptop, which hadn't been turned on for two weeks.

After dinner, Liang Xianyue walked up to Liang Kangshi with his laptop in his arms: "Didn't I download a lot of disaster survival materials from the Internet before, and I sorted out some precautions for entering the mountains in snowy weather and encountering wild animals... Liang Kangshi understood

his daughter's thoughts for a second: "You are afraid that everyone will have an accident in the mountains, so you want to tell everyone?"

I'm just talking on paper, and I haven't experienced it myself."

Liang Kangshi didn't think so: "Who is not the first to encounter such a heavy snowfall? Don't say you have no experience, those old people have lived their lives What to do with heavy snow. Well, I'll go and ask tomorrow, and of course people who don't believe me won't come to listen to your lecture."

Liang Xianyue was stiff for a moment: "Ah, you want me to tell everyone?" She was a little uncomfortable Excuse me.

Liang Kangshi swiped the mouse to look at the information on the information, and thought it was very practical. He took it for granted, "Of course you said it, you are a college student, and they are willing to believe what you say." Because the matter of going into the mountains to cut trees is quite

urgent , No one can guarantee whether it will continue to snow in the future, and if it starts to snow, then it is even more impossible to enter the mountain. So when Liang Kang spread the news, many people came to Liang Xianyue's house in the afternoon.

Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min were notified in advance, so they didn't enter the island space.

These people praised Liang Xianyue greatly as soon as they entered the door. They kept talking about "college students" and "seeing the world", and they were ashamed to praise Liang Xianyue. Some people even brought their grandson's small blackboard and hung it on the wall as a teaching aid for Liang Xianyue.

What she said today might really save lives, so Liang Xianyue carefully considered every precaution, and she deleted some vague and controversial suggestions. For example, when encountering a beast, should a person open his teeth and claws to show his attack power or turn around and run away, because there are many conditions to consider, including the type of beast, the physical quality of the person, and the terrain where it is located. It is difficult to explain clearly, and there is no practical.

Don't talk about whether you can meet the beast, it's the same thing whether these people can remember what Liang Xianyue once said after meeting the beast. When people are extremely frightened, their brains are dumbfounded, and it is good enough to escape without weak legs.

So what Liang Xianyue shared with you is actually very simple.

Part of it is about guarding against hypothermia. Logging is physical work, you will sweat a lot, and the wind blows fiercely on the mountain, so you must pay special attention to hypothermia.

"The clothes you wear should be windproof. It is best not to use cotton underwear. Although cotton underwear is sweat-absorbent and warm, it is not easy to dry. The best way to wear it is to wear sweat-wicking underwear inside to keep your body dry, and then put it on to keep warm. Cotton clothes, and put on a windproof and waterproof jacket on the outermost layer..." "

Don't drink alcohol before going up the mountain, and don't carry a flagon with you, except for the reason that drinking too much affects your physical fitness. Drinking will warm your body for a short time. This is just an illusion. Alcohol will cause blood vessels to dilate, speed up blood circulation, and accelerate the loss of body heat. Therefore, I suggest that you use a thermos cup to carry some hot sugar water with you, which can replenish energy and calories..." The other part

is How to save yourself when you fall into the snow, including accidentally falling into a deep pit and falling from a slope into a snowdrift.

Liang Xianyue talked about a little trick for judging the direction.

"If we fall on our bodies and roll down the slope, there happens to be a big ditch with deep and soft snow underneath. After a while, we are buried in the snow. It is difficult to distinguish after being buried. If you want to climb out of the snow, you must know which direction is up.

You can choose to spit, and the saliva will only fall directly downward. If it falls back on your face, the snow is directly above your face. Otherwise, you The direction with your back facing is the snow surface."

After talking intermittently for 20 minutes, she finished all the things she had prepared. Liang Xianyue didn't know if these elderly "students" understood and remembered, anyway, from the perspective of her as a temporary teacher, some of the students were paying attention, nodding continuously, and some were already asleep.

These people have lived in the countryside all their lives and have their own set of life experiences, and sometimes they may not believe what others say. Liang Xianyue didn't force it, there were still quite a few people who listened seriously, so she only talked to these people.

Listening to someone exclamating "It turned out to be like this" from time to time, Liang Xianyue also felt that she hadn't wasted time collecting information in vain.

At the end of the show, someone pulled Liang Kang and repeatedly confirmed: "Kangzi, you really don't want to go up the mountain with us?"

Liang Xianyue said first: "My dad was ill two days ago, and my mother and I wanted him to take care of him." Take care of your health, so I won't go this time."

The man recalled for a while, and really felt that Liang Kangshi's complexion was not very good when he carried the coffin up the mountain yesterday. "Kang Zi, why didn't you tell me yesterday that we didn't know you were sick, and if we had known earlier, we wouldn't have asked you to go with us." Liang Kang smiled and said, "It's almost

healed."

There are a lot of fruit trees planted in the backyard, I don't think they can survive in such a cold weather, if there is no firewood to burn, I will cut down all these trees."

The topic immediately turned to fruit trees, who doesn't have many fruit trees in the front and back yards Woolen cloth? These trees have been planted for more than ten years, or even more than twenty years. Although it is indeed frighteningly cold this year, the villagers still have a faint hope that these fruit trees will still germinate and bloom as scheduled next spring.

"How can we just cut it down like this? What if it doesn't freeze to death? Let me tell you, the fruit trees may not freeze to death with such a thick snow."

Zhen Min had already sent them outside the door: "Let's see again, There are a few fruit trees in the house that are old and don't bear much fruit, so it's not a pity to cut them down."

After sending everyone away, Zhen Min turned around and saw that Liang Xianyue was looking at the things brought by the villagers in the house. So many of them went to other people's homes to listen to lectures, and they couldn't empty their hands. Everyone brought something along with them.

From two scallions to a piece of bacon, there are everything, because there are so many people who come, it is a small pile.

"Why do people still give pork belly? This meat is quite rare now." Liang Xianyue looked at the things in the bag.

She didn't tell everyone any subtle knowledge, and she got such a bunch of gifts, which made Liang Xianyue feel a little bit sorry.

Zhen Min said: "These things are not all for your lectures. Let's move back to the village. Your father's cousins ​​and uncles should come to have a look. This time I heard that you are going to talk about something, so come together It's gone."

Liang Xianyue suddenly realized that some people didn't come for her, no wonder they wanted to doze off underneath.

Liang Kangshi came over and took a look: "The pork belly was brought by your Uncle Du Kai. His pigs were frozen half dead, and they were killed two days ago."

Du Kai's mother is the third sister of Grandpa Liang Xianyue. Yue called her the third aunt. After all, Liang Kangshi and Du Kai are cousins. Grandpa Liang Xianyue has many brothers and sisters in his generation, so Liang Kangshi also has a lot of cousins, so cousins ​​of this level are not considered particularly close. When Liang Kangshi's family moves When they arrived in the city, the two families didn't move around very much.

Whether this piece of pork can become an opportunity for the two families to move around again, Liang Xianyue doesn't know, it's not something she should worry about, she just

    You need to take good care of your parents, and then manage the island with your heart, so that the island can continuously produce resources. It is enough for the parents to worry about human relations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.5K 108
Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] The Suwu director Shen Yi, who once made...
20.7K 366 12
"Mom, wake up, we have to find my dad quickly." The moment Ke Bei opened her eyes, this was the first sentence she heard. Then I felt light on my leg...
14.2K 256 78
When I opened my eyes, I was inexplicably transported back to the first day of my escape from the apocalypse twenty years ago. "Classmate, are you a...
9.7K 92 16
"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TOT THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT" Rebirth in the apocalypse: I rely on space to collect bill...