Believe It Or Not (An Eddie M...

By jr2420

Ripley Marro moved away from Hawkins in middle school leaving behind her longtime friend, Eddie Munson. They... More

September 1st
Physical
Worlds Apart
Forget Me Nots
Like the Boys
Tempted
Nocturnal
Reckless Abandon
Whenever You Call
Tomorrow
Arabella
Medusa
Young & Sad
Sandman
I Want It All
Safe & Sound
Author's Note
Bleachers
Help Me Help You
Cinema
I'm Coming Home
Wakey Wakey
Harrington
Envy
Here For You
Cunningham
The Hideout
Served
Trial and Error
Objection (Part 1)
Overruled (Part 2)
Mark My Skin
Heated
Upstanding Citizen
Putt Putt
Date Night
Take Me Home
Sinclair
Shoplifter
Lost His Head
Concussed
Benny's Burgers
The Cure for Pain
On the Mend
Can't Sleep Love
Recollide
Prep Work
Pretty In Pink
Birthday Bliss
Private Party
Orion
Unintended
Mama, Don't Preach
New Party Member
Nightly Routine
Bean
Midnight Snack
The King
Veterinary Visit
Let's Move
Christening
Graduating Class of '86
Here for the Sex
Little Lies
Tabitha
Piano Man
Rocket Queen
Lost Boy
My Queen
MTV
March of Dimes
Author's Note
Almost
Six Week Notice
Blossoms
Money, Money
Winds of Change
Bonus Content: Trailer Vibes
Ask Me Anything
Fly With Me
Birthday Boy
Viva Las Vegas
Final Fitting
Going to The Chapel
Wedding Ideas (Photo Chapter)
Epilogue
Author's Note

Rolling Stone

505 22 2
By jr2420

The blare of the phone ringing startles me awake. I sit upright and blink against the foggy remnants of my dream as my hand darts out and slams against the nightstand, fumbling to find the noisy receiver. Once I grasp it, I clear my throat and push my hair from my face, doing my best to not sound like I was just asleep.

"Hello?"

"Ripley?" A male voice calls on the other line. "Hey, it's Joe. You were actually just who I was hoping to talk to. Do you have a moment?"

I blink a few times, still so sleepy and I glance down at Eddie. His bare back is peeking out from under the blankets and basking in the sunlight coming from the thin curtains. His face is deeply buried in his pillow and his arms hug the blanket to his chest tightly. His back rises and falls evenly with each deep breath he takes. I slowly ease out of bed, pushing the comforter off of my body and padding out of the room. I close the door softly behind me and head into the kitchen.

"What's up, Joe? Are you sure you don't need to talk to Eddie?" It's weird for his manager to be calling this early and even weirder for him to be asking for me.

"Yeah," he says. "I'm actually in London right now so I'm sorry I'm calling so early. The time difference is throwing me off a bit. I actually have an offer that I wanted to go over with you."

"An offer?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing. I move quietly about the kitchen, starting the coffee pot and trying to decide what to make for breakfast.

"Yeah. Rolling Stone has reached out to do a special feature on Corroded Coffin. They want to do an entire issue dedicated to the band."

"That's great!" I say excitedly.

"Yes, but the only catch is they only want to do the special if they can do a full interview with you and have a portion of the feature dedicated to their 'muse'. Apparently, the fans have taken notice to Eddie mentioning you a lot in interviews and at appearances and he has never been shy about you being the girl that inspired 'My Queen' as well as the one on the track. The fans have had a lot of follow-up questions and Rolling Stones would like to cash in on their intrigued with an exclusive."

"I've never done an interview like this before," I say, nerves pooling in the pit of my stomach. "I wouldn't want to mess anything up for the boys or say the wrong thing."

"We could always have someone from legal there with you to ensure that you are well protected and I could be there or assign someone well trusted to ensure they don't overstep their boundaries and make you uncomfortable. You also don't have to give me an answer right away. Think about it, talk it over with Eddie, and then give me a ring tomorrow. Eddie has my number."

"Alright, thank you, Joe."

"No problem," he says, a smile in his voice. "I'll talk to you soon."

We each hang up and I drop the phone from my ear, clutching it between my clammy hands. I grip it tightly as my head whirls at the idea of doing an interview for Rolling Stones. Little ol' me, sitting down with some big wig at Rolling Stone and talking over my life story. I can't even imagine it. I set the phone on the counter and I walk back to our bedroom.

Eddie is exactly where I left him, still fast asleep and cuddled in. He murmurs softly in his sleep and I smile to myself as I watch his lip tremble slightly as he makes a sleepy sound. I crawl back into bed and curl against him. My skin has grown cold from the early morning air and he gasps slightly at the feeling of my icy feet against his bare legs. He still snuggles closer though, not opening his eyes and he gathers me into his arms. He presses me firmly against his chest and I lay my hand against the steady beat of his heart. I kiss along his jaw and he sighs.

"Why are you up?" he grumbles, his voice husky from sleep. The deep sound makes my heart flutter. "The rule is, if the baby is asleep, then we are asleep."

"Did you not hear the phone ringing a while ago?" I ask and he shakes his head. I don't know why I'm shocked. Eddie could sleep through the apocalypse if you let him.

"Joe called," I say and Eddie finally peeks down at me, one eye opening to glance down at my face.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yea," I answer, softly drawing patterns with my nail against Eddie's bare chest. "He just wanted to let me know that Rolling Stones wants to do a special feature on Corroded Coffin and they want me to be a part of it."

Both eyes open at this news, and his beautiful brown stare locks on my face. He pulls back just enough to study my expression, keeping me in the circle of his arms.

"They want to interview you for Rolling Stone?" He asks, his voice incredulous. "What did you tell him?"

"I said I would think about it. He gave me until tomorrow to decide. Apparently, they won't do the special addition if I don't say yes."

Eddie's eyebrows are so far up his forehead that I can barely see them past his thick fringe.

"Well, don't just say yes on our account," Eddie says, shaking his head slightly. "Doing an interview for a magazine like Rolling Stone is a big deal. They may ask some personal questions. They definitely are going to want to talk about our relationship. It would be a step in the limelight that you would need to be willing to make. I wouldn't fault you if you didn't want to and I know the guys wouldn't either."

"Joe said the fans have had an increased interest in our relationship," I say, looking up at him. "They notice you mentioning me at events and shows and they wonder who I am. Even yesterday, I was out with Chrissy and two boys stopped me to get my autograph on your album, as if I did anything special. It's all been so surreal."

"You didn't tell me you were stopped yesterday," Eddie says, stretching slightly with a yawn. For a moment, his body presses firmly against mine, completely lining up and my stomach does a little flip before I shake myself.

"Two twelve or thirteen year old boys. Very sweet and well mannered. They said you have good taste in women," I laugh and Eddie grins, ducking down to kiss my neck once, making me shiver.

"Oh, I know," he mumbles, his voice deep and so close to my ear that I feel his words rattle through me. Eddie looks down at me thoughtfully for a moment and I stare back at him, wondering what he is thinking. After a moment, he shakes his head.

"I don't think you should do the interview." His voice is resolved and my eyes widen in surprise.

"Why not?" I ask and he sighs.

"It's going to sound terrible if I tell you and you may think my reasoning is silly," he says, his voice small and my confusion grows. I reach up and cup his cheek with my hand, enticing him to tell me with my eyes. After a moment, he caves.

"I don't want the world to see how pretty you are." His voice comes out in one big rush. "I don't want other guys lusting after you. I want to keep you all to myself."

His cheeks flame slightly and he looks away, as if the admission is embarrassing. My chest flutters with admiration at his reaction. He always surprises me with how much he can make me love him with each passing day. I smile up at him and when I finally catch his eye, he looks down at me with uncertainty.

"And how do you think I feel when I see you up on stage?" I ask, making my voice light. "I watch as girls practically melt and fawn over you in the stands as you rock the world. Would it be so awful to have the roles reversed for a change?"

I lean forward and kiss the tip of his nose and Eddie smiles despite himself.

"I guess you're just stronger than I am," he huffs and I laugh. He ducks down and captures my lips against his, kissing me slowly. Our lips move together, Eddie's tongue sweeping against my bottom lip. I gasp against him and I can feel his smile against me as he continues his torment, lighting my soul on fire.

Eddie's hands move from around my back, down my leg and he hitches my thigh over his hip. I press firmly against him and groan when I feel his erection against my inner thigh. Eddie's heart hammers loudly in his chest, the thundering beat smacking against my own chest and exciting me further. Eddie only pulls away to kiss a path along my jaw and then down my neck as I gasp into the morning air, huddling closer to Eddie under the blankets. His hands come down to pull his shirt from my body, leaving my chest bare. My skin comes into contact with his and each of my nerve endings spring to life, sparking flames across my body wherever our skin touches. He sighs against my mouth, obviously equally overwhelmed by the sensation and I shudder against him at the knowledge that he is just as turned on as I am. He pulls away to look down at me, his breathing shallow and hard as his hot gaze rakes my body.

"You really want me to let the world see this?" He asks me, disbelieving. I shake me head.

"No," I answer, pushing him so he is flat on his back. I roll on top of him. The only thing separating us is my thin panties and his boxers. I straddle him, resting with my desire pressed firmly against his and his eyes flutter for a moment. "This is all yours."

My words seems to stir something from within Eddie. He makes a deep, almost feral sound and reaches up to grip the back of my neck. He pulls my lips down to his and the kiss we share is hot and hungry as he moves his hands to my hips. He guides me over his cock, grinding me over and over against him. The action reminds me of our first embrace so long ago out in the forest in the back of the school when we took pleasure from one another at the picnic table. My heart feels like it is going to erupt as the memory flows forward, the sensation of Eddie between my thighs making me light headed.

"Eddie, I need you," I plea and I feel him smile against where he is kissing along my chest. His hands move between us, freeing himself from his boxers and pushing my panties to the side. Eddie grips his cock in his hand and runs the tip over my wet folds, teasing me until finally without warning, he drives himself fully forward. I gasp and fight the urge to scream against the sudden pleasure of being completely and utterly filled by him. He closes his eyes for a moment and places his hands on my hips, his fingers flexing against my skin. The muscles in my thighs and calves sing and buzz, demanding I move against him. I place my hands on Eddie's chest, close to his shoulder and I start to rock up and down, back and forth on his hard length. My breathing comes out rushed and hard. When I look down at Eddie, he is staring up at me with wide and adoring eyes. I could drown easily in their chocolate depths.

"God, I love you," he gasps as I rotate my hips, making my head spin. I toss my hair over my shoulder and Eddie reaches up and clasps one of my hands in his. I clutch his fingers tightly as I continue to move against him, controlling the rhythm and speed at which we reach our pleasure.

"I-I love you too," I moan. I can feel him twitching inside of me as he tries desperately not to cum yet. He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth and his knuckles are extremely white as his grip tightens around mine. My limbs start to hum and my joints feel as though they are turning to gelatin, that familiar boiling pot feeling rising in my core. I grind harder and faster against Eddie, completely losing myself against him and he gasps and groans from underneath me, the muscles in his abdomen tensing as he tries to keep his control until I finally let go.

When my release comes, it is like a slow and glorious fall from a cliff. I throw my head back as I call Eddie's name, my core clenching around him. I feel my skin flush and my eyes roll back slightly in my head. My pleasure is pushed further by the feeling of Eddie releasing inside of me, his cock twitching forcefully inside of my sensitive center. I hear him curse and gasp below me, but I can't open my eyes yet. I ease down on top of him, my sweaty front sticking to his and I press my ear above his heart. His hand comes down to rest on my back and his fingers lazily play with my hair. We stay like this for a while, just enjoying the intimacy of being close to one another and I don't want to move.

"Not how I originally thought the morning would turn out," Eddie chuckles softly. "But, damnit, I'm glad it happened."

I laugh against him. It's been a while since I've had him and I would be lying if I said having him away from home hasn't made wanting him worse.

Remaining spread over him like this starts to hurt so I gently roll off of him, the loss of him sudden. He moves to lay beside me, cuddling into my side. Eddie peppers my face with kisses and I grin. Orion starts to make small noises on the baby monitor, nothing major yet, but he may be fully waking up soon.

"If you want to do Rolling Stone, I'll support your decision. I just want to make sure that you'll be comfortable and they will make it known that you're my girl. That's all I ask if you do go through with it."

"Of course, Eds," I say, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and cuddling closely against him. Orion starts to fuss a little more insistently on the monitor and I sigh.

"Time to get up," Eddie says, kissing my neck and then detangling himself from me. He grabs the shirt I was wearing from where he threw it and hands it to me. I slide it on and head to the bathroom to clean up as Eddie goes to get Orion. I can hear him talking happily to him over the monitor as I wash up and then pad out to meet them.

Eddie has heated up a bottle and reheated the coffee I made earlier. He is sitting on the couch with Orion in his arms, drinking his bottle wantonly. I love to see them together like this. Orion looks more and more like Eddie each and every day, the only difference is his sapphire blue eyes. They are the only things he seems to have gotten from me.

"I have some news of my own to share," Eddie says as I settle on the couch beside them with my coffee. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm working on a new single. It's almost done and once it is, I want you to be the first person to hear it."

I smile around my mug at him. I love that Eddie shares his passion with me.

"I'd love that," I tell him honestly and he beams.

"And I love you," he says, looking between Orion and me. "Both of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 753 27
Y/N Y/L/N is not your normal 80's girl. She doesn't like standing out. She doesn't like being around other people. She has a dark past that will come...
4.4K 296 36
Veronica Montgomery's life fell apart after tragedy struck her family and now she's trying to pick up the pieces . After her mother remarried, Veron...
494 44 18
Hawkins... A new town for y/n. You needed to get away from everything, and here, in Hawkins, you will have a fresh start. New people will come into y...
44K 2.4K 47
Dani Miller and Eddie Munson met in the seventh grade and they have been inseparable ever since. When Dani's feelings morph into something more than...