Believe It Or Not (An Eddie M...

By jr2420

Ripley Marro moved away from Hawkins in middle school leaving behind her longtime friend, Eddie Munson. They... More

September 1st
Physical
Worlds Apart
Forget Me Nots
Like the Boys
Tempted
Nocturnal
Reckless Abandon
Whenever You Call
Tomorrow
Arabella
Medusa
Young & Sad
Sandman
I Want It All
Safe & Sound
Author's Note
Bleachers
Help Me Help You
Cinema
I'm Coming Home
Wakey Wakey
Harrington
Envy
Here For You
Cunningham
The Hideout
Served
Trial and Error
Objection (Part 1)
Overruled (Part 2)
Mark My Skin
Heated
Upstanding Citizen
Putt Putt
Date Night
Take Me Home
Sinclair
Shoplifter
Lost His Head
Concussed
Benny's Burgers
The Cure for Pain
On the Mend
Can't Sleep Love
Recollide
Prep Work
Pretty In Pink
Birthday Bliss
Private Party
Orion
Unintended
Mama, Don't Preach
New Party Member
Nightly Routine
Bean
Midnight Snack
The King
Veterinary Visit
Let's Move
Christening
Graduating Class of '86
Here for the Sex
Little Lies
Tabitha
Piano Man
Rocket Queen
Lost Boy
My Queen
MTV
March of Dimes
Author's Note
Almost
Blossoms
Money, Money
Winds of Change
Bonus Content: Trailer Vibes
Rolling Stone
Ask Me Anything
Fly With Me
Birthday Boy
Viva Las Vegas
Final Fitting
Going to The Chapel
Wedding Ideas (Photo Chapter)
Epilogue
Author's Note

Six Week Notice

741 26 15
By jr2420

Orion's wail rings through the trailer as I lift him in my arms and cradle him to my chest. There's no further need to worry about the boy's lungs, that's for sure. They are fully functioning and he uses them to his complete advantage to tell me just how upset he is about his diaper being dirty. I crinkle my nose at the disgusting smell and I grab a fresh one and some wipe. I lay him gently on the carpet and I undo his onesie as he swings his arms angrily around his head. I clean him up and fasten his clothes back up. I glance at the clock on the wall. Eight nineteen. It's bedtime.

I glance out the front windows at the driveway, but I don't see Eddie's van in the distance. He had a meeting with the label at five, but he said that's all he had for tonight and would be home as soon as he was finished. I hope he won't be gone too long.

I walk with a fussing Orion into the nursery. I turn on the white noise machine and dim the lights before I settle into the rocking chair and let him breastfeed for a while. Once his eyes grow heavy, I pull away from him and rock him until he gently drifts to sleep. I look down lovingly at his little face, already so much like Eddie's and I smile.

He's been home for a week and has adjusted to his routine with no issues. His dad and I have been finding our groove and he has, for the most part, been pretty patient about it. I run my hand through his springy brown hair and duck to kiss the top of his head. Once I got him home and the green light for kisses, I couldn't seem to stop smooching those chubby little cheeks. It's an odd addiction. I think Eddie is starting to get a little jealous.

I hear tires over gravel as I get up and set Orion in his crib. I place a protective hand over him momentarily before I grab the monitor and close his door behind me. I click on the machine and the only thing I hear is the white noise machine.

Eddie is walking into the front door with an apologetic expression and I lean sheepishly against the wall in the hallway, preparing myself for the reason behind his tardiness.

"Sorry," he whispers, approaching me directly and placing his hand on my hip. He kisses my forehead and I relax against him. "Joe wanted to go over sales and marketing strategies and I swear I lost ten years off my life just listening to him."

I giggle softly and Eddie smiles. He reaches up and tucks some of my hair behind my ear.

"I got out as soon as I could. There's no way I was missing a night as important as this."

My eyebrows furrow and I look up at him in confusion, but Eddie looks down at me as if I'm the one who is being weird.

"What's happening tonight?" I ask, bewildered. "You got a hot date I don't know about?"

Eddie huffs impatiently and turns away from me. He hurries into the kitchen and I stand locked in place. When I finally move to follow him, he's returned with the little calendar he keeps on the fridge with D&D characters on it. He points to today's date and there is a penis drawn inside the square. I raise my eyebrows, my gaze lifting to meet his.

"You went to the OBGYN today, right?" He asks and I nod. "Well, that means you are six weeks post birth and if she said you were healthy and she had no concerns, then you're ass is as good as mine."

I freeze at his words. Heat creeps over my body and my stomach does a little flip. I know he had mentioned penciling it into his calendar, but I didn't think he was serious. You would think after all this time, I would learn to take the man seriously!

My doctor had said I am as fit as a fiddle, but the idea of outright saying that now has me feeling oddly shy. Especially with his eyes searing into me like this. His eyebrow cocks into a challenging expression and I gulp slightly, suddenly feeling very parched. All this time without him has left me feeling like a wallflower.

"You have three seconds to say you are unwell and can not have sex with me or you do not wish to. Otherwise, I am taking your silence as affirmation that you are well and that you would like to move forward. If it is the latter, I will not allow you to be late to this dick appointment. I think we both have waited long enough."

I can't help but giggle softly at that last bit. Leave him to try to break the tension by making me smile. It's one of the many things I love about him. I otherwise bite my tongue and a triumphant grin spreads across his face. I open my mouth once the three seconds are up to see if he would like to proceed to the bedroom but Eddie swoops down and throws me over his shoulder. I squeak softly, still conscious of the noise I make so as not to wake the baby. Eddie jogs down the hallway as I bob haphazardously on his shoulder. I cling to his shirt and silently pray he doesn't drop me as he moves into our bedroom and closes the door behind us. His arm comes up to cradle my back as he flops me down onto the bed and I sprawl awkwardly against the mattress, momentarily dazed.

"You know I would have come willingly, right?" I ask, moving to sit up on my elbows, my calves dangling over the edge of the bed. I place the baby monitor quickly on the nightstand so we can still hear if Orion needs us.

"Yea, but where's the fun in that?" Eddie shrugs. His eyes rack over my body and his gaze melts as he takes in the curves and shapes of my form. I'm in a pair of sweats and one of his t-shirts, but when he looks at me like that, you would think I'm draped in gold and primly polished. As it is, I haven't showered since the day before yesterday and my hair is in a tangled mess. Eddie has never cared. I could roll around in some mud and show up with crude stuck in my teeth and he'd still want to make out.

"Can I touch your boobs?" He asks, his hands halting on the hem of my shirt. He had been lifting it over my stomach and stopped just before he could reveal my chest. My breasts have been extremely sensitive since starting my breastfeeding journey. They have since gotten a lot better since we have partnered with a lactation consultant, but in the beginning, Eddie found me crying in the bathroom a lot. There is also the matter of, every time Eddie has tried to touch my breast either in playfulness or trying to help me apply balm to my swollen nipples, I leak milk everywhere. The man does something to me.

"I wouldn't touch them just in case," I warn, not wanting to leak all over him the first time we have sex again. I just fed Orion, but Eddie always seems to have a weird effect on me.

Eddie pouts a little but nods nonetheless. He lifts my shirt fully to rest below my chin so he can at least gaze down at my chest and his sour expression softens.

"I didn't think I could love your boobs anymore than I already had, but goddamn." He sighs, his cheeks flush with color and his eyes almost fully dilating. He looks like a beast of prey staring hungrily down at me, ready to pounce. He cups underneath my breasts, his palms caressing my ribs and he slowly drags his hands downward. My skin prickles with heat and anticipation as I feel his caress not only in where he is physically touching me, but throughout my entire body. Eddie gets to the hem of my pants and his fingers curl into the waistband. I arch upward helpfully, angling my hips and he yanks my pants clean off of me.

Since we have been staying home a lot lately I hadn't bothered with panties or a bra and Eddie's face breaks into a wicked grin as he tosses my sweats over his shoulder. They land with a soft thud on the ground behind him. He pulls his shirt up and off his head before he rejoins me on the bed. Eddie angles his body to hover over mine, his chest radiating heat and making me shudder below him. His necklace dangles between us and the guitar pick tickles my collar bone as Eddie gathers my arms and entraps them above my head. He brings one of his jean clad knees up and pushes it firmly against where I am burning with desire for him. The rough fabric is a shocking contrast to my soft and sensitive skin and I gasp loudly just before Eddie's lips capture mine.

His lips mold against me and I moan against him as he takes his time, taunting and teasing me. His nips at the corner of my mouth once, twice, thrice before moving to kiss a searing path along my jaw. I huff into the air. I had forgotten how magical this could be. How magical he makes me feel. With everything going on with Orion, the new house, work and school, Eddie's professional success, and the dozens of changes going on in my body, I hadn't stopped to remember how much I miss fucking Eddie. And God, have I missed it.

My hips rotate almost on their own accord and I find that the leg he has placed between my thighs is giving the most beautiful amount of friction. All my earlier timidness is gone and I unashamedly grind against the thick and harsh fabric, clenching around nothing.

"God baby, I can feel how wet you are even through my jeans," Eddie moans against my neck as I continue to use him completely to my advantage. I find the right pace and the perfect angle to hit my clit each time and I repeat the motion again and again. Eddie notices and smiles briefly into my skin before sinking his teeth into the sensitive skin of my neck, making me gasp and arch up into him. His one hand still has my hands clamped above my head, but the other trails down to grip my hip and assist with my attack on his thigh.

I can feel the familiar tingling sensation flow through my body and my eyes widen in surprise. I've never reached an orgasm this way before. If I had known it was possible I would have humped Eddie's knee more frequently.

"E-eddie," I whimper, completely shocked at the sudden orgasm building within me. Eddie pulls away from my neck, moving his hand off my hip to prop himself up on his forearm. His eyes stare deep within me as I continue to chase my own bliss.

"Use me, sweetheart," he says, his finger darting out to push a stray curl out of the way that was stuck to my already sweaty forehead. "I want to watch you unwind. You're so fucking pretty when you cum."

His words fill my heart with the intimacy my body was craving and push my over the edge. I shudder and spasm. My head rolls back and I moan loudly as I continue to roll the juncture of my thighs against his bony leg and knee. His jeans are soaked from my release and my skin feels a little irritated from the friction of his pants, but my brain is too foggy to care.

"God, have I told you lately how much I fucking adore you," Eddie grumbles, his voice deep and husky as he kisses the bone between my breasts and makes a straight line down with his lips. I shiver at each touch of his velvet mouth, leaving me warm and yearning. He kisses over my mound and then directly over my core, just a soft and sweet thing, but it's still enough to make me groan. Before he moves away, Eddie isolates my already sensitive clit between his tongue and teeth and gives it a teasing roll.

"Oh, God," I gasp. The sensation is heightened by my recent orgasm and Eddie knows how much I love when he does that regardless. He's got a knowing smirk on his lips as he gives my pussy one last lingering kiss and then stands to remove his jeans and boxers.

He practically plops down on top of me once he is devoid of clothes, making me giggle from below him. He smiles down at me before frantically peppering my face with kisses. He reaches between us and lines himself up at my entrance. He gives me a quizzical look, silently asking the question and I nod.

Eddie takes it slow. He moves almost as slow as he did our first time. His eyes search mine for any discomfort or pain, but there is none. I'm completely fine. I brush the hair back from his eyes and watch him gulp slightly as he bottoms out within me. His face is still serious as he scans my features, making sure he isn't hurting me. I stick my tongue out at him. Realization floods over his face and he practically growls in response.

Keeping us connected, Eddie straightens and rests back on his knees. He lifts me, so I am arched with my lower back, ass, and legs up off the mattress. He supports my lower body's weight in his hands while my upper body is still pressed firmly into the mattress. I can feel him even deeper within me this way, almost as if he is pushing up into my guts and rearranging them in the most delectable way. Without a moment's hesitation, Eddie begins moving in and out of me hard and my toes already start to curl. He's too far for me to reach and I'm afraid if I try, it will throw us off balance, so I cling to the sheets. I want so desperately to scream out in pleasure, but I know we still need to be quiet. I yank one of his pillows from beside me and bring it to my mouth, biting into the soft, fluffy surface.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Eddie asks, a taunting edge to his voice. "Too much for you to take."

His hand moves between us and starts to rub my clit as he continues to thrust without pause deep within me. I feel heat seep throughout my body and my heart hammers in my chest. For a moment, it is all I can hear as my full focus zeros in on the pure pleasure he is giving me. My eyes roll back in my head and my teeth grind against the fabric of the pillow as I do my best from crying out.

"Take that damn pillow out of your mouth or I'll punish you," Eddie warns, his voice demanding and my pussy throbs around him.

"B-but wha-at about t-the ba-by," I stutter, struggling to think straight as Eddie continues his sweet torture.

"You'll just have to remember to be good all on your own, now won't you," Eddie says, mischief gleaming in his eyes as he rolls his hips. He slams into just the right spot each and every time and his thumb never ceases its pressure on my nub of nerves, leaving me dripping and panting below him.

"Eddie, I'm so close," I whimper, my voice is high-pitched and whiny. I know Eddie likes me like this, desperate and taut. My nipples are hard and achy, but otherwise, doing alright, which I will take as a win.

Eddie is sweaty and focused above me. His head is thrown back, giving me a good view of his muscular neck and his hard and toned chest. I lick my parched lips at the sight of his chest tattoos and the sweat trickling along his pale skin. My gaze moves down his torso to his happy trail and then beyond to where he is fucking me senseless. I can just barely make out the base of his dick as it slides in and out of me, glistening with my arousal.

"Fuck, Ripley." Eddie groans. His hips start to jerk more urgently and his rhythm is slowly starting to change. I can tell he is close. I feel as though I am on the edge of a cliff, just dancing on the crumbling rock. Eddie changes his rotation on my clit and the new pattern shatters me.

"Eddie!" I moan, completely taken aback by the sheer force of my release. I feel as though I am being drawn under a current. My eyes roll back and stay locked at the back of my head for a long moment as my hips knock eagerly against Eddie's. In the back of my mind, I hear him call my mind and crumble against me, but I've still yet to gather myself. I milk him for everything he's got, humping upwards and against him until my body gives out. When I still, Eddie places me down on the mattress and my back screams in protest. I groan in discomfort and Eddie snatches the pillow I had bitten into earlier to prop behind me.

"Better?" He asks and I nod, too groggy to speak. Eddie glances towards my legs and then looks at me with a sheepish expression.

"I think you should either take a bath or a shower before you pass out."

"Why?" I ask. "Do I offend? I was just going to do a whore's bath."

"I think I may have had a little more to offer then I usually do. If you know what I mean."

Eddie wiggles his eyebrows and then nods his head down toward my legs. There is sperm everywhere. It's even on our sheets and blankets and I groan. Great.

"I thought you came inside of me," I say, starting down at the messy scene in horror.

"I did," Eddie says. "This is just the overflow and what spilled out after I went limp."

I look over at him with wide eyes and he chuckles softly.

"I've been horny and hard for the past six weeks, sweetheart. You're the only one who's surprised."

"You couldn't have been horny the whole six weeks." I protest, getting up and waddling to the bathroom.

"Pretty much," Eddie calls behind me, quickly stripping the bedding and blankets from our mattress and setting them in the dirty hamper for now. "Especially since you were whipping your tits out every ten seconds."

"To feed our child," I fuss as he enter the bathroom. He sets the baby monitor on the counter before stepping up beside me. We both stand outside the shower as we wait for the water to get warm.

"Still, the sight of those things can make even the pope crumple to his knees." Eddie says with a smirk and my cheeks flame.

I roll my eyes at that, but I don't say anything. I know if I protest, it will only upset him. I reach out and test the water. The temperature is perfect, so I climb inside and Eddie follows.

We quickly shower. My eyes are heavy as Eddie helps me scrub my hair and back. I'm able to take care of the rest, but I love it when he assists me with these things. He finishes before me even with having to pause to take care of my needy behind. He gets out first and towels himself dry before wrapping the cotton cloth up and in his hair. He pads naked back to our bedroom as I also dry off and follow him.

Eddie has already laid out a new t-shirt I can borrow and a new pair of sweatpants for me. His own sweatpants are hanging dangerously low on his sculpted hips. If I wasn't so tired, I'd demand a second round. As it is, Orion hadn't been sleeping through the night and this mama could use some shut eye no matter how tempting her baby daddy may look without his shirt on and in sweatpants. I pull on my own pajamas and walk back to the bathroom. I run a brush through my hair and add some lotion to my face before I brush my teeth and grab the monitor. Eddie finishes his nightly routine as well. I can hear him loudly swishing mouth wash as I snuggle into the new sheets and blankets he has placed on the bed. I'm almost completely passed out when Eddie finally climbs into bed beside me. He whispers something to me, but I don't hear him. I'm too far gone.

***********************************************************

Orion got up about five times last night, but as I blink the sunlight from my eyes, I feel surprisingly restful. I can hear him making happy cooing noises from nearby and remember the monitor was left on the nightstand. I stretch my body out completely against the mattress. It hums with the electricity of yesterday's physical outlet, but I've missed that feeling over the last few weeks. A smile creeps over my face as I remember how Eddie made me feel, how amazing he is in bed.

I reach up a hand to push my unruly hair from my face and realize there is something scratching at my skin. I look down and freeze.

On my left hand, on my ring finger, is a ring made of stems, twigs and forget me nots. It's like all the rings Eddie and I spent making as kids, but we never dared placing them on this finger. We were both too shy and awkward to talk about what that meant.

But now the deep blue flowers bloom up at me against my pale hand. I sit up and my other hand flies to my chest. Did Eddie mean to put it on this finger? What does this mean?

There is a sound at the other end of the room and I realize Eddie has been sitting with Orion in his arms in the armchair in the corner the entire time. His expression is shy as he nozzles his face closer to our baby in his arms, his chocolate gaze melting me.

"Ripley, will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 296 36
Veronica Montgomery's life fell apart after tragedy struck her family and now she's trying to pick up the pieces . After her mother remarried, Veron...
27K 1K 72
You move to Hawkins to repeat your final year of high school after being sent to live with your cousin Dustin and Aunt after your Nan becomes too ill...
558 13 6
You move back to Hawkins after a breakup...you're home! You didn't think you would be thinking about someone else so quickly but here you were surrou...
487 5 12
Pairing | Eddie x Female reader 18+. Steve x Robin x Female reader platonic friendship Series summary | Dustins older sister got brought into the gro...