Forbidden

By --Paperdoll

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter thirty-four

8.3K 369 46
By --Paperdoll

*a.n/ this is the double update of today, I'm writing this because some got it twisted.*

Alice's POV

10:31 a.m.

"Ugh." I groan while picking up some of the dirty clothes they all carelessly toss everywhere putting them on the hamper. Sometimes I swear they would be living in a huge trash like house if it weren't for me.

What's sad is that I'm used to it. And I volunteer mostly on my own to keep the houses clean in which we stay because they are boys and wouldn't know how to properly do this.

Walking down the basement I think about what Liv's doing or where all of them actually were, I guess they're working. For Olivia I didn't know. I hadn't seen her since I've taken a nap and offered her to watch a movie by sending Niall to ask her yesterday but then Liam came back from that trip. I'm most certain Zayn's beside her, he never lets her stay alone for too much. So here I am in the basement sorting the black clothes from the coloured ones until Zayn gets rid of his nostalgia about her then I can spend some time with her. I smirk when I remember how I teased him with this. It nearly costed me a slap but I had to.

"Alice." I hear Louis shout and quickly sped walk to him frowning, if not Liam would get angry. I thought they weren't home. Maybe Louis needed something.

When I walk down the hall I see Louis who was distressed with something.

"Yes?" I chirped and his frantic gaze falls on me, approaching me.

"I came to get you to the secret hospital we have for emergencies." he hastily explained dragging me by the arm outside.

"Why? Who's hurt?" I asked anxiously following him to the black Audi quickly getting in it.

"It's Olivia. Zayn lost it after I told him about the message she sent back in London to her friend from his phone. One about telling her friend to assure her father she was fine and other shit." he answered. A deep frown crossed my face and I wait for him to explain more."Don't look at me like that." he rolled his blue eyes."Long story short, he pushed her down the fucking stairs."

A dramatic gasp flew from my lips then I slap the back of his head and he groaned not really expecting me to become handy.

"What the hell and you didn't tell me until now? How is she?" I quickly throw questions at his head.

"We don't know. I've never seen Zayn like that."

I sighed when he isn't that alarmed so it can't be that bad. I surely hope it's not bad, I would be devastated if she wasn't okay.

"How?" I ask quietly frowning at him.

"Nervous and maybe scared. It was disgusting and fucking weird to watch." he bluntly bemused his frantic gaze trails to me then back to the road. I roll my eyes."I mean I know he has a weak spot for her but still."

"Hurry up then. I can't believe he did that." I say infuriated, purposely ignoring what he said simply because it would turn into an argument which now wasn't appreciated. Liv's what matters as she is still new in this, and now will have a mental scar to add.

"Really? Because if you remember he did far worse." he countered. Them and their ways. Louis is only bad mouthing now because he thinks Liv did something wrong. If Zayn would say jump Louis would ask how high?

He will come around, it's Zayn I'm not so sure of. You could think anyone else would feel guilty, with Zayn that's another story. I'm positive that he is very good at hiding feelings though.

"I mean to her, that wasn't necessary. She's still a child." I say back after a second while I do not want to freak out from this. I don't mean that in a rude way, I only think she has her whole life before her and compared to us she is childlike with her innocent eyes and she still hasn't seen all there is to see living in a gang life.

He scoffed and kept driving.

+

As soon as we're in the creepy but clean house they call hospital Louis and I walk where the others were. Louis told me that he witnessed the argument between Zayn and Olivia from downstairs, so he helped him bring her here, when the others found out they came too. Even if they have better things to do, they will be there for each other. It's like a brother bond.

I walk next to Liam and he sighed, more calm than other times even if he hates hospitals and especially to be here for Olivia. He doesn't like her. She reminds him of someone from his past.. No matter how many times I tried to make him at least tolerate her, it's useless.

"What happened? Is she okay?" I softly require standing in front of him and he sighed again, looking at me with his puppy brown eyes which make my heart flutter every time, he's agitated now.

"I don't know, the doctor says it's early to tell, she fell on her bloody head multiply times. That's what she get for pulling shit like that." he calmly told me and he didn't sound concerned at all. I rolled my eyes even though he doesn't like it, and he grabs my chin. A wince leaves my lips while he threatened me with his stare and I nod.

When I see Zayn I shake my head at him and want to give him an earful stomping off until I'm towering above him while he's sitting on a chair not looking perplexed.

"How could you? Do you know that this will make her hate you even more than she did?" I blurted out. They looked at me incredulously but someone needed to talk to him about this. It's a lost case though. They always think they're in the right, it gets exhausting to talk some sense to them. It's like talking to children who are way too spoiled.

"Stay the fuck out of this Alice and it was an accident." he bit back not glancing at me.

"Sure." I reply.

"Go back to Liam." he quietly told me smoking his cigarette while he looked like he was over thinking. He's the one who contagioned Liam with this death stick too.

"Yeah I will." I mumble sarcastically, raking my hand through my hair.

We wait there for any news from the doctor while I pace around playing with the rings on my hands. The gang is looking bored and annoyed by my nervous pacing. But I'm nervous, it's been hours since she's inside that room.

When the doctor s finally comes out I quickly walk to him first, Zayn following quickly.

"She's out of risk for now. But she has a concussion and may not wake up. If so, she'll get into coma. Her spine is damaged but it's nothing too serious, though she could face some trouble walking, if she wakes up." he began.

Zayn was next to me listening intrigued and the look he on his face is one of guilt and fear.

To anyone it could look like a scowl but I was in here too long to know how these men hide their feelings.

The doctor, an old family friend of the guys who helps them out and gets paid a load, continued with a pointed stare aimed at Zayn, "She was very lucky to hit her head in this case. If it were her neck she would be paralyzed or dead."

Zayn's gaze quickly fell to his legs and he exhaled harshly.

"Can I see her?" he whispered. His soft side came out which was very confusing. Only for Olivia he lets a part of him be like this, it is fascinating to see how another person can change you. I've been around enough to see the difference.

"Yes but only from the large window. She's in intensive care and needs absolute rest." he responded and went to deal with the other patients which were all hurt men that were in Zayn's gang.

With a rub of my eyes I try not to get too emotional. After all the things the guys told me about Liv I knew she was a survivor and very strong. But I can't just pretend that there isn't a chance she might not wake up.

Zayn and I walk down the white clean hall to arrive at the intensive care station, rounding our way through another hall and stand in front of the big glass window seeing her pale face, eyes closed while she lay there, the monitor showing her steady heartbeat while tubes and machines help in keeping her alive. When I look at Zayn he continues to stare at her like there wasn't anything else in his world but her, I smile sadly and it disappears when I look back at her.

"She began to feel something for you." I say purposefully scolding him when I remember how a few nights ago he was dancing with that random girl even taking her home just to spite Liv. Although she never told me herself I saw in Liv's eyes hurt and jealousy especially when she said she wanted to leave. I know there's still a load of things I don't know about them, or what occurred between them but for this I was sure.

He doesn't say anything but I know he is listening. Everything that had to do with her would get his interest whether he liked it or not.

"But you were too scared to take care for her the way she deserves it." I sigh leaning onto the window looking back at Liv's calm and lifeless posture. It scared me. She doesn't deserve to die like this.. "That's why you did what you did right?" I question softly when it dawned on me."You're so scared to feel that the only way to assure yourself it means nothing to you, is to hurt her. In any way."

"Alice." he warned and I nod knowing that he wouldn't hold back to hurt me, even if what I said was the truth. Liam and him had that in common.

"Just one more thing." I whispered and he doesn't snap, like I knew he wouldn't. Whether he admits it or not sometimes a woman's advice is the best and as I mentioned his care for her has gotten very deep that he would take anything to make him feel less guilty. But my words hold no mercy, "If she dies it will haunt you down for the rest of your miserable gloomy life.. But if she wakes up and you continue to treat her like that you still lose. So take your time and think about everything you did. Is it worth it to lose her because of your temper?"

"She is the one who doesn't understand that I'm in charge and that she's mine." he rasped quietly never did his eyes leave her. It's weird like Louis said but not because she's not worth it, it is Zayn who will never deserve her. Zayn is not the one for her but they both have something. And he cares for her in his way.

"When she's gone there is no more yours." I retort and wipe some tears away that slipped from sadness and fear for Liv, I bit my lip to prevent myself any new tears.

I hate how these men are so possessive over something, even humans, I hate it to guts.

When I look at him, he glanced my way with frowning eyes then back to her. He was leaning back on the glass with his tightened in a fist hand and elbow, lying his head there with a frustrated sigh. It must kill him to watch her like this and not be able to do anything. The so feared gang leader who has everything and can even go against law in this particular place but can't save what's his most precious possession.. if you can call that.

"She'll get better.. I know she will." he assured himself, since his voice is barely a soft whisper, eyes trained at her.

"She is still new to this, barely eighteen. And you went mental just because she wanted her father to know she was alright." I continue with a frustrated sigh, defending Liv, while forgetting that I'm testing Zayn right now, I'm too concerned for Liv to care.

"She could have told me that. It wasn't on purpose." he scoffed, he could try to hide it but it was obvious that he was angry with himself.

"And you would have let her talk to him then? Because you are so out going and caring? Keep telling that yourself." I whispered with a condescending tone before walking back in the waiting room, while dreading if she might sleep forever..

*a.n/ Don't be mad at me that it wasn't in zayn's pov because that would reveal a lot of the plot and I obviously can't have that. :p

Don't forget to vote. xx A big shout out @Rough_Zayn for predicting that Zayn will fuck it up big time to then regret it. When you see this, love you babe you're awesome.

And thanks to my loyal readers. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
964 33 34
What happens when you fall in love with your bestie's brother? Will your life turn out to be perfect or else you'll be walking in a living hell? Sar...
978 74 38
What happens when Zayn Malik, the son of notorious gang leader Yaser Malik finds himself hopelessly drawn to a certain blond-haired ball of energy fr...
94.1K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...