The Assasin (Rewritten Versio...

By Mirahleth_18

Mirabel attempts to fix the problem, she tried to learn how to protect her family, but when it backfired, she... More

CHAPTER 1: We've got a Problem...
CHAPTER 2: A New Morning
CHAPTER 3: Spirit
CHAPTER 4: Ayeee-
CHAPTER 5: What Wasn't Meant To Be
CHAPTER 6: Back To Normal
CHAPTER 7: A Little Assistance
CHAPTER 8: Secrets
CHAPTER 9: Daily And New Schedule
Concept Art✨✨
CHAPTER 10: Something New And Different
CHAPTER 11: I Kissed A Girl
CHAPTER 13: Shi-
CHAPTER 14: Gone
CHAPTER 15: Out And Away
CHAPTER 16: Encanto
CHAPTER 17: Welcome
CHAPTER 18: Julieta
CHAPTER 19: Isabella
CHAPTER 20: My New Duty
CHAPTER 21: The Letter
CHAPTER 22: How I've Been
CHAPTER 23: Camilo's Memory
CHAPTER 24: A Lily--?!
CHAPTER 25: This Is Me
CHAPTER 26: Cat And Dog Chase
CHAPTER 27: Zazz~
CHAPTER 28: First Dance
CHAPTER 29: Fuck It
CHAPTER 30: Can't Help It
CHAPTER 31: What Could Be
CHAPTER 32: Bonding
CHAPTER 33: The Good Ol' Days
CHAPTER 34: The Courting Begins
CHAPTER 35: Found Her?
CHAPTER 36: Something New
CHAPTER 37: FOUND HER-
CHAPTER 38: Training
CHAPTER 39: New Improved Encanto
Chapter 40: Kill or be killed
Chapter 41: Wondering
A/N
Chapter 42: Make It Work.
Chapter 43: Wedding Bells
Chapter 44: Meanwhile

CHAPTER 12: So How Do We Do This?

154 3 0
By Mirahleth_18

3rd Person POV
'Oh, man, this is getting intense.' Dolores's plan  backfired real bad, she stood on the sidelines as Mirabel and Isabella stared at each other.

"You what?" Mirabel gawks at Isabella, "I know! It's stupid just forget it!" Isabella sighs and sits back on the ground, her palms covering face. Mirabel sat next to her and put a hand on her older sister's back. "If it helps, I've had similar feelings."

"What?" Isabella looks at Mirabel. "I've been questioning myself recently, I'm having a bisexual crisis." Mirabel chuckled. "Wait seriously? With who?" Isabella asks. "Dont tell anyone but remember Sally?" Mirabel frowns. "Sally?! I knew there was something going on!" Isabella clapped her hands once in realization.
"But she called me a freak and since then I lost all feelings to want to date.. Anyone honestly." Mirabel frowns even more. "Oh.." Now it was Isabella's turn to comfort her sister. But suddenly heard crunching so they turned their heads to Dolores.

"Where did you even get that?" Mirabel asks.  Dolores looked at the popcorn, then at the horses, then at her cousins.

"I dunno?" She replied and shrugged. Mirabel sighs. 'Why wasn't I put in a normal family? Out of all the types of families out there, fate said, hey you're going to be put in a family full of magic but only you don't have powers and they're all mentally unstable.'

Dolores giggles and snorted.

"I said that out loud didn't i?" Mirabel looks at her, they were on their way home already. "I'm not gonna lie, that was funny." She wiped an invisible tear on her face.

"Catch me if you can!" Spirit took it as a signal to speed up. "Hey!" Dolores yells as Isabella follows. "Aye, wait for me!" Isabella looked at Mirabel and Mirabel looked back, the looks gave them both a signal of agreement that the two of them at least agree on one thing.

They both smile and continue on racing.

--------
3rd Person POV
Isabella laid down on her bed, after the 3 girls had a race, in which Mirabel won, they retired to their rooms to sleep, they got home really late, but Isabella couldn't fall asleep.

She was a bit conflicted, she doesn't know what to do, now that the problem came back. She didn't know what else to do.

She got up, she peeked out the corridor and gladly no one was there. She tip toed out with a coat around her dress, she didn't even bother to change. I mean, it's not like she's going out.

When she came back from the kitchen after eating some snacks, she suddenly saw someone, she froze in spot, but after a few moments, the mysterious figure turned around, it was Mirabel!

'Oh, what are you up to now?'

Isabella saw Mirabel waiting for something and turned around again. She waited for Mirabel to do something after a while, nothing, but suddenly the tiles under her began to move the direction of Mirabel.

"Shoot" She says as she literally ran into Mirabel. "Ah, Isabella you're here early." Mirabel says sarcastically as she pushed Isabella off her. "What in the world do you mean?! I should be asking you why are you here?!" Isabella whisper-yelled. "Did you not see the note I slid under your door?" Mirabel crossed her arms. "Uhhhhhhhhhh, What note?" Isabella grinned nervously.

"Seriously? Ugh, never mind, you look fine let's go!" Mirabel grabbed Isabella's hand not waiting for a answer from her picture perfect sister, and dragged her out the exit somehow quietly.

"Good luck, Mirabel." Dolores silently says as she watched the two of them leave.

---------
~Flashback~
Mirabel's POV
I love eating mom's food, they're always very delicious. Dinner just finished, I headed upstairs to head to bed.

But I feel someone grab my arm out of nowhere, and pull me in. That someone put their hand over my mouth. I was about to bite their hand, but I soon recognized who pulled me in a certain room.

It was Dolores. I pushed her hand away from my mouth.

"Dolores what in the hell?!" I whisper yell, "Be quiet." Dolores hushes me.

I then realize that I'm in Dolores's room.

(Headcannon)
It looked like a mini forest, there was a small stream, a little meadow, and tall trees, but there was a very big one in the middle and there was a very wide platform almost on top of it.

"How does this relate to your gift?" I chuckled nervously, I have never been in here before, it may be strange but I'm not that close to Dolores.

"Since I have enhanced hearing, I guess it's like this because it's calming and there's not much noise, and there is no unnecessary sounds at all, I can hear the wind blowing, the water flowing, so it helps me learn how to detect the tiniest sounds all around, like that spider on your leg."

"Gah!" I wiggle my leg around. I swear I felt my spine shiver.

Dolores led me to the middle of the forest, where the biggest tree lied in, the stairs were made out of planks and it went around the tree going up.

And in no time we made it to the top, it was admittingly beautiful, the leaves of the tree were covering the space, it sort of looked like a dome, it was almost like an apartment. It had a living room and a small kitchen. But what caught my attention, is a stage like place where multiple instruments were placed.

"Wow." I say.

"I know, it's incredible." Dolores ushered me to sit on the light brown couch. "Is that a piano? Do you play?" I ask.

"Well duh, it wouldn't be there if I don't, can you?" Dolores challenged. "Of course I can." I smirk, her eyes widened but then she had a playfull look on her face. "Oh? Prove it and I'll be the judge of that." She chuckled.

I stuck my tongue at her and walked towards the piano. I sat down and pushed some keys to see if it works well.

"Cmon. You can do it." Dolores encouraged. I smile at her and thought of what I should play first.

(A million dreams- The Greatest Showman)

I start to play the intro.

I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

I take a deep breath.

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

I close my eyes as I relax myself.

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh a million dreams for the world we're gonna make

There's a house I can build
Every room inside is filled
With things from far away
The special things I compile
Each one there to make you smile
On a rainy day

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say we've lost our minds
I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Runaway to a world that we design

Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh a million dreams for the world we're gonna make.

However big, however small
I'll let you be part of it all
And share your dreams with me
I may be right, I may be wrong
But I'll always bring you along
To the world I see

To the world we close our eyes to see
We close our eyes to see

Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
A million dreams, a million dreams

I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

For the world we're gonna make..

I realized that I was way too deep into the song and turned my head to see Dolores's reaction.

She was on the verge of crying. "That was unbelievable, it may be the sound I've ever heard, and trust me when I say that." She says cheerily.

"Oh, it's nothing." I rub the back of my neck. "Thanks for the compliments though." I smile at her. "No problem, but how are you so good at this? I never heard you practice."

"Oh, remember that soundproof music class?" I ask, it was true, there is such a thing here, the music teacher didn't want anyone to here them as they play until final performance you know, for surprise and pazaz.

Let's pretend they know how to soundproof rooms :')

"Ohhh, anyway."

I removed myself from the piano and walked to her.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I sat down next to her. "Come, let's have a walk." She says and stands up. I follow behind her. We walk in silence around her gorgeous room.

"So I talked to tio Bruno, and he gave me this."  She grabbed something from her pouch, which I didn't notice it was there in the first place, a green.... disc.

"Tio made a vision, you have to hug Isabella to fix everything."

I look at her, then at the disc, it was indeed Isabella who I was hugging. "Dammit why..." I whine.

"Don't worry you still have some time, but I suggest you hug her, like right now."
--------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1K 18
I decided to write this story since I kept watching the movie, Encanto over and over again. This story happens 2 months after the film. The magic is...
5.1K 106 19
"Gift or no Gift, you are just as special as you are like the rest of your families. Remember, always support and love for your families and each oth...
1.7K 41 8
The mountains around the encanto have stood tall and strong for over 50 years, but for how long will they be able to protect the little town? What wi...
375K 10.5K 59
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...