CHAPTER 35: Found Her?

Isabela's POV
"Holy hell, that girl is gorgeous." Angie says as I only kept staring and take in the girl's features. She looked so familiar yet not at the same time. What the fuck?

She had nicely tanned skin, and her hair was styled into a tight bun. I couldn't see her other features properly since she was constantly turning her head and many people were walking around.

"Damn girl." Angie said, catching my attention. "What?" I look at her. "I know that look, go get her." She grins and winks, I look at her as if she was crazy.

She is.

"Hello! What can I get for you both tonight?" A voice suddenly popped out of nowhere behind me. I yelp and look behind me, it was the girl I was staring at a few minutes ago. "Oh sorry." The girl apologized sheepishly.

"It's alright." I smile at her, she smiled back. "As I was saying, can I get your orders?" She asks, her personality was calm and collected. "I'll take a fireball please." Angie orders ahead of me.

"One fireball, how about you?" She looks at me with a smile.

I feel my cheeks flush a bit. "Uhh, I think I'll take a tequila. A bottle please."

"Still a strong drinker, aren't you Bell?" Angie smirks at my direction as I roll my eyes. "Shut it. You would drink an entire barrel if you weren't a light drinker." I scoff playfully. "I- got me there." Angie laughed a bit.

The girl already left to get our drinks. Maybe I should ask her out? I don't really know, there's this weird feeling in my gut ya know?

I shook my head and leaned my chin on my palm, muttering incoherent words, my jumbled emotions affect my mind, I've become more and more emotional than logical these past years.

The girl came back with a tray, holding the drinks we ordered. I took the time to study her face. She has the cutest button nose, her eyes were a bright green, she had small freckles scattered over her rosy-ish cheeks. Wow, she's beautiful.

"Here you go!" Smiling, she placed our drinks down. "Thank youuu." Angie smiled and started drinking her drink, whereas I, stared at the girl a little while more. She only stared back with a smile. "Take a picture, it'll last longer cutie." The girl winked and walked away.

I felt my stomach turn and my face getting warmer. I look back at Angie, she was snickering at me. "Did she just call me cute.." I mutter.

"Seems like it." Angie giggled.

------
3rd Person POV
Isabella's words were a bit slurred. You guessed it. She's drunk.

It was 4 am in the morning and most people cleared out, even Angie left after being picked up by her husband. Isabella was talking to the girl, her name was Portia and she was about Isabella's age.

Portia wasn't a foreigner, she knew who Isabella was, the famous Isabella Madrigal, she had magic and come to think of it. Maybe it was time to bring Isabella home.

"Alrighty, get up. We're getting you home." Portia was a bit taller than Isabella so it wasn't hard to swing one of Isabella's arm around her shoulder and help her support her weight.

"Onwards!" Isabella yelled happily.

Portia shook her head. Oh goodness dear. She didn't participate in the building of the new Madrigal building so she has no idea which direction to go to, and there's no point she's asking Isabella, she's completely out of it.

With a sigh, Portia had no choice but to bring her to her own house. Her house was not far from here, her family was the owner of the bar so there's that.

Portia brought her in, just in time seeing her sister up for some snacks. "Who'd ya got there?" Her older sister asks.

"A madrigal, she can't really walk so I brought her here."

Portia's sister looked at them and decided to help her sister, by carrying the stranger into their guest room. This was a normal occurrence, it's up to you if you believe it or not.

It was dark so Portia's sister didn't see Isabella clearly, until she opened the lamp, and now she noticed. She nearly dropped Isabella out of shock.

This was the one she f*ck*d all those ago...

"shIT-"