CHAPTER 4: Ayeee-

Mirabel's POV
"Go girl!" I cheer on Spirit on as I once again stood up on her, and she was completely fine with that, I love her, she doesn't get tired much at all, I feel guilty though for making her and her herd run, maybe I'll give them fresh hay and apples when I get back.

"MIRABEL?!" I here someone call my name, I look forward and I almost fell off Spirit.

"Aye! Mi pamilya! Move out of the way!" I call out and made a hand gesture to move out the way, but none heard me, maybe Dolores did but I think she's frozen. What the in the heavens are they doing here anyway?

"Spirit! Do the thing you did to me a while ago! Don't worry they're my family!" I yelled. Spirit understood and neighed back at her herd, probably telling them something.

"Ready they're getting closer!" I yell and crounch down slightly. "Now!"

Just like that my family was hoisted up in the air by some of the horses, except Antonio, he's like 5 for goodness sake, I don't think he knows how to ride a horse well, I grab him by the shoulders and threw him up in the air then caught him, I carefully placed him in front of me as I sat back down.

"Are you ok?!" I yelled and held him by the shoulders and looked around him for any scratches, I do not want to be stuck in a hurricane no thanks.

After Antonio snapped out of his small trance, he started to giggle, then laugh. "That was fun! Again!" He yelled and put his arms in the air. I sigh in relief, glad that not a single hair on his head was harmed.

"Spirit slow down." I say and she finally listened to those orders. When she slowed down the herd also did so.

I held Spirit by the mane softly and turn her around to face the herd and my family on a few of the horses.

......

I don't whether I should laugh, cry, or apologize. I held my palm on my mouth to stop myself from doing either.

Isabella was hanging on the side of the horse, so much for perfect but oh well.

Luisa was on the biggest one of them all but she was carrying the horse on her back. Oh how the roles reversed.

Dolores and Camilo were hugging their horses for their dear life.

Tia Pepa had many weather changes above her head, it went from thunder, to rain, to sunny, to rainbow and back to thunder again. And Tio Felix was trying to calm her down. Well talk about climate change.

Mama and Papa were laughing together as Papa helped Mama get down the horse.

"You guys ok?" I chuckle and asked, they all turn their head at me.

"Do we look okay to you?" Isabella says sarcastically and put her hand on her chin as if she was leaning on something. "Not my fault you don't know how to get on a horse." I say back. She glared at me then giggled at how silly the situation is.

"Questions later, we have to get home. I owe these guys some food." I chuckled. Everyone got on their horses, even Luisa, damn that horse is strong.