CHAPTER 37: FOUND HER-

3rd Person POV
Isabella woke up somewhere familiar yet so foreign. She could not remember anything, she couldn't even process where she was, but what she did process was that she had a massive headache.

"Argh." Isabella tried opening her eyes, but she was still exhausted and couldn't bring herself to do it. She didn't even care about the door opening and the feeling someone just sat next to her.

"About time you woke up." That voice was what gave Isabella the energy to sit up. That familiar voice. It was her! The girl she was looking for ever since that day.

"I see you remember me." Portia's sister chuckles and sets down the tray on the bed with a bowl of bread and a cup of water. "I got your mom's bread so you'll heal up that hangover faster." She handed the bowl to Isabella and putting the cup of water on the bedside table.

Quickly, Isabella scarfed down the bread and immediately, her headache was gone. She drank the water until the whole cup was empty. She breathes a sighs of relief and lays back down, with her arms spread on the bed and her eyes gazing at the ceiling.

'Fauna.. Her name is Fauna..' at last Isabella was able to remember.

"Soo, how are things? Other besides your sister.. you know.." Fauna smiled awkwardly in attempt to start a conversation.

"It's not a tabboo to talk about, why the hell are people so shallow." Isabella rolls her eyes. "You've got attitude now, bravo." Fauna smiles mischievously and teasingly. Isabella paid that compliment no mind and tried to remember what happened.

"What happened last night? Fauna?"

"I don't know, my sister brought you home and you barely even knew how to walk." Fauna giggled. Isabella groaned at how carried away she got.

"I hate it when that happens.." She muttered. "Me and you Isa." Fauna winked and stood up. "I'm gonna tell the rest you're awake, come down when you're ready." She left a sleepy and sober Isabella and closed the door.

Isabella herself was confused. She knew she was in love. But, now that she's near Fauna or when Fauna flirted and complimented her. She didn't feel anything, hell, she lost all feelings now.

At least her mind would be more at ease than before. She cringed at her clothes that smelled like alcohol, she stood up and made sure to tidy the bed and fix it before checking the closet and fortunately, there was some clothes, a bit bigger but it'll do. She took her old clothes off and wore a plain dark green shirt and some black pajamas.

And downstairs she went. When she went downstairs the aroma of fresh cooked eggs greeted her. "Mmm, that smelled good." Isabella blurts out.

"Thank you, come on down, time for your brunch."

Portia giggles as she set a plate for Isabella.
----
Short again, ik stfu