CHAPTER 10: Something New And Different

3rd Person POV
"Good Morning, Mirabel." Julieta kisses the cheek of her youngest daughter. "Morning ma." Mirabel giggles and continued on making tea. It's 10:30 in the morning, Mirabel came back from her morning training in the forest, this time she was working on her durability and balance. And in the end Mirabel decided to learn how to make or order some actual arrows, the one with feathers and steel end.

Julieta were making a new recipe she learned from a pen pal. It was called 'pandesal'.

Luisa peeked her head through the kitchen, she saw Mirabel, Luisa made a worried face.

Her gift was slowly disappearing the only thing she could lift was the maximum of 8 donkeys. She sighed, who was she when she can't carry at all?

"Luisa?"

Someone broke Luisa out of her short trance, it was her older sister, Isabella. "Hm?"

"You're spacing out." Isabella rose a brow, she never seen Luisa space out before. Luisa was more brawn usually. "Oh, sorry, just have a lot in mind, my gift fading, the family fueding, oh just the stuff." Luisa smiled a little, of course she won't mention what's going on with Mirabel, it was not her story to tell after all.

"Oh, well, you have me and Mirabel when everything is too overwhelming, we're sisters, sisters stick together." Isabella grins. Luisa smiled back at Isabella, Luisa was glad she had her sisters. But what about Mirabel? Did she ever feel that way? Feel that she could tell anything to them?

Did Isabella know about what she's going through? And will she do anything about it? Luisa is aware of Isabella's and Mirabel's tension.

'I hope it won't rip our bond apart..'
--------
~1 week later~
"Everyone! It's time for lunch!"

One by one, the Madrigal family comes in and sits on their seats, Mirabel is in front of Dolores, happily chatting with her dad.

"Are we going to forget about the Bruno thing." Camilo whispers to Dolores. "Yep, false alarm." Dolores continued to much on some salad. "Ok then." Camilo shrugged other off then continued to eat.

'Mirabel, only you can stop this curse.' Dolores sighed mentally. Dolores eyes her brother from the side, he can be so stupid sometimes, that it's convenient. It's been a week and not made even a little progress. And Abuella will be back soon. 'I gotta act fast.'

"Hey Isabella, Mirabel. Wanna go for a ride on our horses later?" Dolores asks. "Sure." Mirabel replied cheerfully, the two girls looked at Isabella and waited for her answer. "I don't see why not." Isabella shrugs. "Yay!" Dolores cheers.

She had a plan.

First try to get both of them close in the timespan of a few days, and attempt to convince Mirabel to hug Isabella. And she needs to succeed fast.

----------
"We'll be back in a few hours." Dolores shouts and leaves, as Isabella follows. "Bye Casita!" Mirabel yells from afar as she got Spirit out of her stable.

"Hey Spirit, you like your new home?" Mirabel asks as Spirit snorts in response and nuzzles her nose on Mirabel cheek. "I'll take that as a yes." Mirabel giggles and slightly pushes away Spirit's snout.

"Hello Moon." Dolores greets and pet her horse, she ran through her white and black coat. Moon likes her new rider, she was gentle and vigilant, Moon lowers her head a little and leans on Dolores's palm.

"Hi Rose, care for an apple?" Isabella held an apple on her palm and presented it in front of her black horse, Rose. Rose obviously ate the apple, munching on it happily.

"So we ready to go?" Mirabel asks, adjusting her belt. "Yep." Dolores replies and Isabella just slowly got on Rose.

"Alright, to the field?" Mirabel mounts Spirit.

"To the field." Dolores nods and they went galloping off to the direction only God nows where.