CHAPTER 17: Welcome

3rd Person POV
"What? What does that mean?!" Mirabel asks panicking, the expression on Cyn's face meant danger.

"Cyn answer me!" Mirabel panicked.

Cyn composed herself and calmed down.

"Why did no one explain this to you?!" She yells. "Oh I don't know, cus I passed out!" Mirabel spread her arms but that was a mistake, she flinched and hissed in pain. The burn was slowly going away now, but damn it hurts as hell.

"Okay, the organization you've been kidnapped in is called The Black Rose, and in this organization you have to be ranked." Cyn removed her glove and showed Mirabel the tattoo they gave her, it was a black rose bud.

"Prisoners doesn't get any cause they'll simply get executed or sold, us slaves and maids however get one, they tattoo rose buds on us, so we're called buds, we're not that important. The bodyguards get a bud but with leaves on it, they're tattooed on their arm, meaning they are important but can be wasted or thrown away without hesitation, they're called thorns, assassins get a blooming ones, but the way they mark people is more painful, but it indicates that assassins have more power and should be more respected than the buds or the thorns, we call them bloomers. And finally the roses, it's obvious that they get a full rose tattooed on them, they're the boss or the leader." She explained.

Mirabel turned around and showed what was marked on her upper shoulder, which was the most painful thing she has ever gotten.

A blooming flower, she was an assassin.

"How?! Why?!" Cyn panicked and paced back and forth.

"Why would they make me an assassin?!" Mirabel freaked.

"Do I look like the boss to you?!" Cyn shouted.

"You know more than me!"

A knock on the door startled the both of them and stopped their banter. Cyn composed herself once again and sighed, "Come in."

The door opened and a long haired brunette in a bodyguard attire came in. Cyn grinned, it was another guard she favored. "Emma!" She gave her a hug, unlike Delilah, Emma hugged back.

"How are you sweets?" Emma asks and kissed Cyn's forehead. "I heard yelling are you ok?" Emma asked worridly and put her hands on both of Cyn's cheeks.

Mirabel coughed.

"Oh right." Emma cleared her throat, she picked up a box that she dropped earlier when she hugged Cyn. "This will be you're training attire, you have 2 weeks before you officially start training so get comfy." Emma handed her the box. "I'll be going now, oh see you later tonight sweets." Emma kissed Cyn's cheek and left.

"Barf." Mirabel rolls her eyes. "Oh shut up." Cyn playfully glared at the new comer. "I'll get Emma to do that." Mirabel rolled her eyes. But then she got thrown at with a pillow.
----------

2 weeks passed by with a flash, Cyn and Mirabel were getting ready. Mirabel looked at her attire, which was something she was not used to, tight sweater, belt bag, leggings, and boots. The boots were a bit heavy for her, but this place didn't look like a good place to file a complaint.

Cyn wore her maid attire, which wasn't as revealing, but it still was a black and white dress. Another knock on the door, this time Mirabel opened it.

It was Delilah.

"Good morning Mirabel. Are you ready?" She asked. Mirabel nodded and followed Delilah as she leads her to God knows where.

"Hey Delilah. Do you know why they made me a bloomer?" She asks. "I'm not entirely sure, it may involve that horse of yours." Delilah replies and put a hand on Mirabel's shoulder. "I might need to ask father about this." She says. "Your dad?"

"Mhm, my dad's a rose."

Mirabel stopped and looked at Delilah with wide and questioning eyes. Delilah stopped when she realized Mirabel was staring at her.

She sighed. "My father doesn't want me to be involved in the business, he's scared I'll get hurt, so he made me a thorn. Come on, we don't want to be late." She continued on walking with Mirabel trailing behind her.
---------

Emma, Delilah and Cynthia aren't my characters, they belong to @OkayNowWhatBro. They came from her fanfic, which is my favorite, The Bet. I highly suggest reading it, unless you're not into lesbian romance and BDSM.

----------
Mirabel followed Delilah to the large training ground, where Spirit was neighing aggressively at people.

"Spirit!" Mirabel cheers and ran to hug her horse. Spirit was delighted her rider was safe and alright. She snorted at Mirabel as if she was saying 'Don't do that again, I was very worried.'

Mirabel let out a laugh, "Don't worry, I don't think I'm able to leave anytime soon."

Delilah watched from the distance. "Believe me Mirabel, it's a bad thing." Delilah leaves and headed to her father's office.