Whose Cub Is This?

By LiannQ

Title: 朕究竟怀了谁的崽(穿书) Author: Piccolo (比卡比) Status: Completed Description: Zhao Qichuan became the faint king o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
Extra 1
Extra 2

72

879 42 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 72

    After Zhao Qi opened his eyes, he was in a daze for a long time before he remembered where he was now.

    Although it is summer, the morning in the village is still a bit chilly, but the bed is warm. Zhao Qi turned his head stiffly and looked at the pillow—very well, there was no one, it seemed that everything last night was a dream.

    ...shit.

    This time he had no aphrodisiac, nor was he drunk, he clearly remembered every detail of last night, remembering Xiao Shiqing's hand from slightly cold to warm, remembering that he was trembling slightly in his arms, desperately trying not to let out voice, even remembering how he… got so pissed off.

    Zhao Xi covered his face with the quilt, feeling that his three views had been subverted. He doesn't read much, but no boy would get angry, it's unscientific!

    At this time, the dragon egg in his stomach kicked under his belly, as if to remind him of something, Zhao Qi was completely wilted.

    Well, even men can conceive and have children, and talk about ghost science.

    Fortunately, Xiao Shiqing did not make it to the end, leaving him with the last bit of dignity as a straight man (?).

    "Are you awake?"

    Hearing this voice, Zhao Qi buried his face even deeper, "...um."

    Xiao Shiqing said, "Then get up and eat."

    Zhao Qi didn't say a word.

    Xiao Shiqing walked to the bed, pulled off the quilt in his hand, "You want to suffocate yourself."

    Zhao Qi raised his head, met Xiao Shiqing's deep eyes, and quickly looked away, "I'm not hungry."

    Xiao Shiqing refused to comment , "Eat even if you're not hungry."

    "I don't want to get up."

    Xiao Shiqing didn't force him any more, and brought the rotten millet porridge, tasted it first and handed it to Zhao Xi, "Come.

    " Pushing away Xiao Shiqing's hand, "I said no."

    Xiao Shiqing's eyes sank, and the atmosphere between the two became tense, "What are you messing with?"

    "You..." Zhao Qi said shamefully, "You know that someone next door can hear what's going on here. You are still forcing me."

    Xiao Shiqing smiled, "Forcing? The emperor was in the hands of the minister last night, so it was very comfortable."

    "I am not feeling well at all!" This is a duplicity, but he is so happy , but this kind of semi-compulsive love is a bit hurtful to self-esteem. Especially when he was completely naked, Xiao Shiqing teased him with all his clothes, whispered obscenities in his ears, and forced him to look at those wet fingers... What a f*cking shit, It made him seem to be playing for fun even when he resisted.

    Xiao Shiqing narrowed his eyes, Zhao Qi thought he was going to get angry, and shrank back under the quilt vigilantly, but unexpectedly he smiled again, and said: "It is inevitable that you are not skilled in serving people for the first time, just practice more, next time the minister will meet you." Let the emperor be comfortable."

    Zhao Qi frightened: "Is there a next time?"

    "To make it easier for you to give birth in Japan, this matter should be done frequently." Xiao Shiqing thought for a while and said, "Once every three days, how about it?"

    Zhao Xi 's head turned into a rattle, "No, I refuse!"

    Xiao Shiqing's voice softened a little, with a hint of persuasion, "Be good, Your Majesty, this is for your own good."

    Do you want this kind of favor for you? ?

    After Zhao Qi got up, he had a straight face, and he didn't look good to anyone, especially to Cheng Boyan, looking at him was like looking at his teammates who betrayed him.

    "Why did you tell the prime minister about the midwifery?"

    Cheng Boyan said bitterly: "The prime minister came to ask the minister himself, it is not good for a minister to lie."

    Zhao Qi was ruthless, "Your monthly salary is gone."

    The guards and villagers who accompanied him After a busy day and night, they finally cleared the way out of the village. Zhao Qi and his party took the recruited Yu Shenshui on their way home.

    Along the way, He Changzhou kept looking for an opportunity to talk to Zhao Qi. Helpless, he was "under house arrest" by Xiao Shiqing, and Fuzi followed him wherever he went. As soon as he got close to Zhao Qi, Fuzi would remind him, "General, please don't embarrass your subordinates."

    He Changzhou looked at Zhao Qi from afar The carriage, the expression is extremely complicated. Zhao Qiao yawned, and rode to catch up from behind, "Did General He sleep well yesterday?"

    He Changzhou glanced at him and asked, "Did you sleep well?"

    "It's pretty good."

    "You didn't hear What's the sound?"

    "Sound?" Zhao Qiao asked blankly, "What's the sound?"

    He Changzhou pursed his lips, "It's nothing." His hearing was better than that of ordinary people, and he heard what Zhao Qiao didn't hear.

    He heard indistinct human voices, obviously the speaker lowered his voice deliberately, even if he couldn't hear the words clearly, it was already extremely torture for him. He couldn't help thinking about what those two people would do, and his heart was pierced by the thought.

    In fact, what they did long ago, He Changzhou thought to himself, the child in the emperor's womb is the best proof.

    After returning to Jiangxia, Yu Shenshui didn't stop for a moment, and took office, taking charge of all water affairs on both sides of the Huai River. So far, Zhao Qi's southern tour has come to an end.

    The day before he left to return to Beijing, Zhao Xizhai was in the house, watching Jiang Dehai and Xiao Songzi pack up and pack up boredly, and stretched out one hand for Cheng Boyan to diagnose his pulse.

    After returning from the village, Zhao Qi fell into autism. He talked a lot less than usual, and he was not energetic. The trio of Jiang, Jin, and Cheng saw it and were anxious in their hearts. They also asked what was going on. Zhao Qi just gave them a resentful look and said, "It's okay. I'm being hypocritical. Don't worry about me."

    The three looked at each other.

    Zhao Qi really felt that he was being hypocritical. Didn't he just have to be assisted to give birth? As for being so mournful, and he also admitted that it was quite cool to be assisted in giving birth.

    Could it be that he is really going to bend...

    After Cheng Boyan's pulse diagnosis, he said: "Both the emperor and the dragon's egg are fine, and the fetal position is normal, but the dragon's egg is still too big. Please also ask the emperor to refrain from eating and drinking on weekdays and move around more."

    Zhao Xi agreed absent-mindedly.

    Mei Chuan on the side said: "There is no need to worry if the fetus is too big, as long as the emperor uses my warm jade to dredge the birth canal..."

    Zhao Xi's eyes twitched, "Shut up."

    Mei Chuan not only did not shut up, but also talked back "If the emperor doesn't believe me, why did he bring me all the way?"

    "Zhen..." Zhao Qi sighed and waved his hand, "Forget it, you all go down." They looked at each

    other and retreated together. go out.

    Xiaosongzi was at a loss: "What's wrong with the emperor."

    Jiang Dehai was worried: "I have served the emperor for more than ten years, and I have never seen the emperor so preoccupied. " Xiaosongzi all agreed

    : "Yes, in the past Whenever the emperor has any thoughts, it is all written on his face."

    Mei Chuan didn't take it seriously, "Pregnant women are like pregnant women, they are easily anxious and irritable, this is a common disease, coax them, just follow them."

    Xiao Song The son was helpless: "But we coaxed it, and it went smoothly. I didn't see the emperor in a good mood."

    "What's the use of our coaxing." Cheng Boyan said, "I have another father to coax the dragon egg."

    Several people suddenly realized.

    Jiang Dehai went all out for his master, "I'll invite the Prime Minister!"

    As soon as Jiang Dehai left, Li Chisu came and asked to see the Holy Majesty.

    Xiao Songzi said tactfully: "The emperor is not in a good mood at the moment, the prince should come back at another day."

    "Another day?" Li Chisu said with a smile, "The emperor will return to Beijing tomorrow. How can there be another day? Little eunuch help Ben After the Wang notification, he said... this may be the last time in several years."

    Xiao Songzi had no choice but to say: "Please wait a moment, my lord."

    Not long after, Xiao Songzi came out of the house. "My lord, the emperor said, I want you to get out of here... You should go back to the fief and stay in Nanzhou honestly, and you don't have to go to the capital to report on your duties during the New Year and holidays."

    Li Chisu smiled wryly, "Even the last The emperor really hates me." He thought for a while, then passed the folding fan in his hand to Xiao Songzi, "Please trouble me to give this to the emperor."

    "This..."

    "Tell the emperor , me and him, we will meet later."

    Xiao Songzi entered the room with a folding fan and replied, Zhao Qi didn't even glance at it, and said casually, "Got it."

    "Then this fan..."

    "It should be quite valuable, take it back to the palace put it in the national treasury."

    Xiao Songzi said: "I obey. Your Majesty, it's time for dinner, and the slave will pass on the meal?"

    No matter how depressed you are, you still have to eat. Zhao Qi nodded, "Yes." The

    internal officer brought the meal and put it on the table. Zhao Xi glanced at it and was not satisfied: "Why is it just so small, it's not enough to

    fit between my teeth." Xiao Songzi said: "Your Majesty, this is the amount prescribed by the doctor Cheng."

    Zhao Xi was not very good at first. Feeling even more depressed, he picked up his chopsticks and said, "The world is not worth it."     The

    inner officer suddenly said, "Then I'll go get some delicious food for the emperor?"

He stared at the internal officer and asked tentatively, "Changzhou?"

    He Changzhou raised his head and smiled at him, "Your Majesty."

    Zhao Qi looked up and down at the young man in front of him, "Why are you dressed like a bird?"

    "No, I can't get close to the emperor." He Changzhou said, "I'm under house arrest by the prime minister."

    No wonder He Changzhou hasn't been seen hanging around him recently.

    Xiao Songzi said wittily, "The servant is going to watch the door for the emperor."

    He Changzhou laughed, knelt down on one knee, and looked at Zhao Qi from bottom to top, "Is the emperor angry with me?"

    Zhao Qi said blankly, "It's actually okay."

    He Changzhou's eyes lit up again, "Really?"

    "Anyway, I'm numb." He Changzhou was stunned for a

    moment, and said guiltily, "I'm sorry Your Majesty, but I was wrong."

    Zhao Qi sarcastically said, "You're right, how could you be wrong, it's all It 's my fault."

    He Changzhou followed his words: "Okay, I'm right, it's all the emperor's fault."

    "???" No... brother, you are straighter than me, are you sure you are dead? sleeve?

    Zhao Qiqi smiled, "I'm being polite to you, you still take it seriously."

    He Changzhou was a little confused, "So whose fault is it?"

    Zhao Qi took a deep breath, "What's the matter with you? It's nothing. Retire."

    "I want to explain to the emperor."

    "You explain, I'm listening."

    "Actually, I don't know how to explain," He Changzhou said carefully, "I seemed to be obsessed with ghosts at that time. When I saw the emperor, I couldn't help but Just..."

    "That's why I'm so charming?"

    He Changzhou shook his head, "It's not just because of the emperor. I...I made it for the prime minister on purpose."

    "Ah?" Zhao Qi didn't expect this answer, "Why?"

    He Changzhou chuckled, "I just want him to taste that kind of taste."

    Zhao Qi was stunned, and suddenly felt that He Changzhou in front of him was a little strange.

    "It's true that I have a difficult feeling for the emperor, but I also used the emperor to provoke the prime minister in order to avenge that day." He Changzhou's clear eyes looked directly at Zhao Qi, "Your majesty, am I not very bad?"

    Zhao Xi grasped the key point, "The enmity of that day, what enmity do you have with him?"

    He Changzhou hesitated, not knowing what to say or not, "Prime Minister, he..." Zhao     Xi

    urged, "What's wrong with him?"

Open your eyes, "It's okay."

    "I hate people who are half-talking the most," Zhao Qi said impatiently, "Would you like to stop talking, or finish talking-do you want to be hated by me?"

    He Changzhou would rather die in battle Even in the battlefield, you don't want to be hated by the people you like. He said in a deep voice: "He used to belittle the emperor in front of me and everyone."

    Zhao Qi was stunned, "When did I have no memory?"

    "When the emperor was drunk in the palace."

    " Everyone...Who are there?"

    He Changzhou recalled, "Xiao Songzi, and Eunuch Jiang."

    Oh, they are the two people he trusts the most. They and He Changzhou both knew about it, but they didn't tell him for a long time.

    Seeing that Zhao Qi's expression was not right, He Changzhou raised his hand, wanting to caress Zhao Qi's face, but stopped when he was about to touch him. "Your Majesty?"

    Zhao Qi blinked, "I'm fine."

    "Your Majesty doesn't seem to be fine."

    Zhao Qi twitched the corner of his mouth, "Well, I'm really...a little angry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.3K 60
Title: 怀了队友的崽怎么破 Author: Xishan Yu (西山鱼) Status: Completed Description: The former miracle of the Federation, Xia Yi, found that he had traveled hund...
185K 7K 151
被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol of a well-known boy group in Huaguo, he...
4.7K 203 31
In the fifteenth year of the Chenghua Dynasty, the usurper Ning Chen finally died. The youngest left minister since the founding of the dynasty, his...
60.9K 1.3K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...