Whose Cub Is This?

By LiannQ

Title: 朕究竟怀了谁的崽(穿书) Author: Piccolo (比卡比) Status: Completed Description: Zhao Qichuan became the faint king o... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
Extra 1
Extra 2

1

6.2K 155 7
By LiannQ

Chapter 1

    After reading the last page of "Dajing Wujiang" in a taxi, Zhao Xi was in a complicated mood.

    Okay, great book, he gave it nine points, and one point was deducted because the cannon fodder emperor who died tragically in the book had the same name and surname as him.

     Every time he saw "Zhao Qi" playing tricks to death in the book, he had to slow down for a while before continuing to read. Especially when he sees the author describe "Zhao Qi" not to move, he will have the illusion of a pain in the ass.

    The taxi driver was a little sister, and she managed to pick up a good-looking little brother. She peeked through the rearview mirror and saw the book in Zhao Xi's hand. She asked, "Little brother, do you also read "Dajing Wujiang?"

    "Ah."

    Zhao Qi said: "Well, it's because it's good-looking, because there are too many romantic relationships."

    The young lady smiled delicately, "Is the little brother watching the original version or the deleted version?"

    "I don't know," Zhao Qi turned I glanced at the cover, "It seems to be a cut version—there is a difference between the two?"

    "Of course!" The young lady said excitedly, "The original version has more emotional scenes, passionate scenes, and my favorite life story." The plot of raising a baby! Don’t look at a loss of 100 million!"

    "It's true!" Zhao Qi said in surprise, "But I didn't see that the protagonist was having an affair with any girl."

    The young lady's face was unpredictable, " Who said it must be a girl."

    "How can a girl not have a baby?"

    The young lady hinted frantically, "Think about it, think about it."

    Zhao Qi fell into deep thought and wanted to ask, when suddenly there was a rush of whistles in front of him. He looked up suddenly, only to see a large truck speeding in the wrong direction, and it was in front of them in a blink of an eye.

    The young lady turned the steering wheel immediately, but it was too late. One second before the violent impact, three words flashed through Zhao Qi's mind - WHAT THE HELL? !

    ...

    In the boundless and chaotic silence, an indistinct voice came from Zhao Qi's ear. Gradually, the voice became clear—it was the voice of a young man: "The emperor forced me to do this."

    Zhao Qi slowly opened his eyes, and found that he was lying on a bed, being pressed down by a disheveled young man. The young man was handsome and handsome, as clear as the autumn wind and bright moon.

    Zhao Qi was confused, "Where is this? Who are you?"

    The young man was sweating thinly on his forehead, his face was pale, and he suddenly smiled at him.

    Zhao Qi was so hopelessly stunned by his smile that he lost his mind for a moment. The boy pressed him down, reached into the pillow with one hand, took out a green porcelain bottle, raised his head and took the contents into his mouth.

    Zhao Xi blinked, "You are..."

   The young man pinched Zhao Xi's chin, bent down, and pressed his lips to Zhao Xi.

    Zhao Qi sensed something was wrong and tried to push the young man away, "What are you doing! I warn you not to mess around, I'm going to scream!"

    The young man remained motionless, looked down at him, and whispered: "What is the emperor's name? didn't you always want Rong Tang?"

    ! !

    Zhao Qi caught the point.

    Rong Tang, the Rong Tang in "Dajing Wujiang", the Tanhualang who was imprisoned in the palace by the lecherous dog emperor because of his good looks?

    If the young man is Rong Tang, then who is he? !

    Zhao Qi lowered his head in horror, and saw that he was wearing a bright yellow dragon robe, his eyes were darkened, he didn't catch his breath, and almost died of suffocation—he was wearing a book, and he was dressed like the man with the same name as him in "Dajing Wujiang".

     The same surname, the lecherous but silent dog emperor!

    Zhao Qi had the urge to vomit blood: No, you can't do this to me, I'm still a virgin...

    It's a pity that now is not the time to vomit blood. Zhao Qi quickly recalled the plot and roughly understood his current situation.

     In the book, the dog emperor fell in love with the newly promoted Tanhua at first sight during the imperial examination, and forced him into the palace regardless of the objections of his officials. Rong Tang's favored son for a day, in the blink of an eye he became the favorite of Israel's servants.

     He had long wanted to die, but was threatened by the dog emperor with the lives of hundreds of Rong's family members, so he had to live on.

     Once, the dog emperor became very lustful, hugged this prickly beauty and refused to let go, insisting on his relatives, Rongtang had nowhere to escape, and took out the poison he had prepared early in the morning, wanting to die with the dog emperor.

      Both Emperor Dog and Rong Tang were poisoned, but fortunately the imperial physician in the palace was skilled in medicine, and both of them managed to save their lives.

    Most people would have died eight hundred times if they did this kind of thing to the emperor. But Rong Tang lived to the end in the book, not because of anything else, but because he looks too good for the dog emperor, not only the dog emperor is not willing to kill him, but also feeds him with delicious food... No, no, It's in the palace, and I go to lick my face when I have nothing to do.

    "Get off me first," Zhao Qi said, "I promise, I won't treat you lightly again."

    Rong Tang narrowed his eyes, "I'm afraid the emperor misunderstood. Now, I want to lighten the emperor."

    Who are you? You want to belittle me, you want my dog's life!

    Zhao Xi took a deep breath and said as calmly as possible: "Then you want to resist the decree?"

    Rong Tang said slowly: "Is it not enough for me to resist the decree?

    " Come on, don't you want to take care of the lives of hundreds of people in the Rong family?"

    Rong Tang's face changed slightly, and Zhao Qi took the opportunity to push him away and get out of bed. He kept a relatively safe distance from Rong Tang and shouted: "Come on, come on!"

    Several imperial guards broke into the door, each with a knife, surrounded Rong Tang, ready to go. The last one who came in was a chubby eunuch who was quite happy, "Your Majesty! Is your majesty okay?"

    Zhao Qi: "It's okay." If he guessed correctly, this eunuch should be the eunuch in charge of the original owner. , Jiang Dehai.

    Jiang Dehai said: "Your Majesty, Mr. Rong, this is..."

    Rong Tang closed his eyes, and said dumbly: "This matter is my fault alone, Rong Tang is willing to suffer death, and please don't blame my family."

    Zhao Xi felt lingering fear and couldn't help saying: "I won't. "

    Rong Tang looked at him with a strange expression.

    Zhao Qi tried his best to maintain his character as a dog emperor, "You wait for me to be honest and be good, otherwise I will... capture all the men of the Rong family to be Jiang Dehai's companions, including your father!"

    Rong Tang turned his head and said coldly: "Oh."

    "Hmph," Zhao Qi snorted coldly, "Go back to the palace!"

    Jiang Dehai followed behind him, "Your Majesty, is this the end?"

    "No end, Rong Tang must have been poisoned , go find an imperial physician and show him."

    Jiang Dehai wondered: "Young Master Rong is so disrespectful to the emperor, is the emperor just letting him go?"

    Zhao Qi stopped, "Isn't this like something I would do? Rong Tang is my favorite!"

    From the perspective of the original owner, Rong Tang should really be killed. However, as a reader of "Da Jing Wu Boundless", Zhao Qi liked Rong Tang very much when he was reading the book, this handsome and proud talent.

     It is very reluctant to kill him now, and he doesn't know how Rong Tang's death will affect the original plot. After much deliberation, it is better to let him go first, and wait until he sorts out the plot clearly.

    Jiang Dehai has followed Zhao Qi for many years, and knows Zhao Qi's temper well, knowing that talking too much is useless, so he can only sigh in his heart.

    When Zhao Qi returned to the Lama Temple, the original owner's bedroom, a court lady immediately came up to help him undress. Zhao Qi was taken aback, "What are you doing?"

    The maid's face turned pale, she knelt down with a plop, and kowtowed again and again: "Forgive this slave, Forgive this slave..."

    The other maids also bowed their heads, trembling, not daring to speak loudly. out.

    Zhao Qi probably knew why they were so afraid of him. According to the description in "Dajing Wujiang", the original owner, Zhao Qi, was ignorant, brutal, and mentally abnormal because of an unspeakable hidden disease.

     He couldn't appreciate the happiness of being a man, so he replaced this happiness with other means. He invented various props and collected various aphrodisiacs. Once someone made a mistake, he would become his target, suffer all kinds of humiliation, and life would be worse than death.

    Zhao Qi felt his head hurt, he waved his hand and said: "You go down first, I want to be alone."

    The maid was like a survivor, "Yes."

    Jiang Dehai came up and asked: "The emperor is not feeling well? Do you want to see the imperial physician?" Come and have a look?"

    "No need," Zhao Qi said, "you can step back too."

    After Jiang Dehai left, Zhao Xi was the only one left in the dormitory. He found the mirror and looked at himself. Well, although he is not as handsome as his original face, he is still pretty, with fair skin and big eyes, but he is a little short in stature, and looks lacking in yang energy and lack of energy.

    Hehe, with this body, if you have enough yang energy, you must have seen a ghost.

    Zhao Qi changed his clothes, lay down on the dragon bed, and thought about his current situation.

    The original owner ascended the throne at the age of eight, and the little brother couldn't stand up at the age of fourteen, and the imperial physician in the palace was helpless. The original owner's mother, Empress Dowager Wen, was very anxious and secretly called the original owner of the World Famous Medical Association for a consultation.

     The original main medicine took a lot, but the body did not improve at all. Since this matter concerns the dignity of the emperor, Empress Dowager Wen issued a strict seal order, and anyone who leaks it will die. Even so, the original owner's mind was still hurt, and his mind became more and more abnormal as he grew older.

     He has no interest in state affairs, is addicted to wine and sex, and goes to court once a year, and the state affairs are handled by Empress Dowager Wen with the assistant ministers.

    Empress Dowager Wen is a political fighter, but she dotes on the original owner extremely, and turns a blind eye to the original owner's evil deeds.

     After the death of Empress Dowager Wen, the original owner lost his umbrella, and the decent people who had hated him for a long time united and rebelled, marching all the way from the north into the capital, and captured the original owner alive. And Rong Tang is an important member of the decent people, and his contribution cannot be denied.

     The new emperor gave the original owner as a reward to Rong Tang, and the original owner has since become Rong Tang's prisoner. Rong Tang returned ten times the humiliation he had suffered to the original owner, imprisoned him, tortured him, but spared his life, making him unable to live or die.

    The more Zhao Qi thought about it, the more hopeless he was, and he couldn't help beating his chest and feet on the dragon bed. Damn, if you say you wear a book, you can wear a book.

     Has anyone asked his opinion? Wearing it on this kind of person, he would rather die a little bit!

    When it was time to eat, Jiang Dehai came in and invited Zhao Qi to have dinner. Zhao Qi got up slowly, he still had to eat. This is all he is looking forward to now, the dog emperor is also an emperor, and the food must be the best in the entire Dajing Dynasty.

    Zhao Qi sat at the table, and Jiang Dehai handed him a pair of silver chopsticks, "I have tried every dish, and the emperor can enjoy it with peace of mind."

    Eight dishes, one soup, and one dessert.

    The depression in Zhao Qi's heart subsided a bit. He tasted the stewed vegetables first, and found the taste and texture to be good. He asked, "What kind of meat is this?

    " ——" Zhao Qi spat out all the lo mei that he hadn't swallowed, "Shui Shui Shui—I want to rinse my mouth!"

    The maid hurriedly handed over tea, and Jiang Dehai said: "Your Majesty, but this dish is not to your liking ?”

    Zhao Qi finished rinsing his mouth, looking at the delicious food on the table, he had an ominous premonition. "What kind of dishes are these? Please tell me the name of the dishes."

    "Bliss soup, stewed lamb penis with red dates, stewed kidney..."

    "Okay, okay," Zhao Qi said weakly, "I know." It's all Some yang-strengthening and nourishing things, if he continues to mend like this, he will die suddenly sooner or later.

    "Is there porridge?" Zhao Qi asked.

    "Yes, yes," Jiang Dehai said, "Is the emperor's antler porridge or sea cucumber porridge?"

    Zhao Qi frowned, "White porridge, the kind that doesn't contain anything."

Cai drank two bowls of porridge, wandered around twice and then it was time to sleep. Jiang Dehai asked him which beauty he would like to sleep with, he asked: "Where's the brand?"

    Jiang Dehai: "The name the emperor said is..."

    Zhao Qi gestured, "It's the name of the beauty." Such a big thing as sleeping. , Can you have a sense of ceremony?

    Jiang Dehai was a little surprised, "The emperor is not yet married, and there are no concubines in the harem, so naturally he can't use the green head card."

    Zhao Qi remembered that it was mentioned in the original book that although the dog emperor had raised many men and women in the harem, he was not able to use it because of Without a queen, you can't give the beauties a place. The original owner didn't even bother to give it, anyway, except for Rong Tang, the others were just objects that he could throw away at will.

    "That's no need," Zhao Qi said, "I'll sleep by myself."

    He don't know if it's because of the change of environment, or because the food I ate at night was a little hot, but Zhao Qi tossed and turned on the dragon bed for a long time, but he didn't feel sleepy for a long time, and he still felt hot all over.

      After finally falling asleep, he was awakened by a burst of screams: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty! Your Majesty——"

    Zhao Qi stood up abruptly, "What's wrong? But there are assassins?! Escort, come and escort me!"

    Jiang De Hai Lao burst into tears, pointed at Zhao Qi's trousers, and said in a trembling voice, "The Emperor's Dragon Vein...it stood up!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.3K 60
Title: 怀了队友的崽怎么破 Author: Xishan Yu (西山鱼) Status: Completed Description: The former miracle of the Federation, Xia Yi, found that he had traveled hund...
61.1K 1.3K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
118K 4.5K 82
Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born in a wealthy family. He's an abstinent p...