Believe It Or Not (An Eddie M...

By jr2420

Ripley Marro moved away from Hawkins in middle school leaving behind her longtime friend, Eddie Munson. They... More

September 1st
Physical
Worlds Apart
Forget Me Nots
Like the Boys
Tempted
Nocturnal
Reckless Abandon
Whenever You Call
Tomorrow
Arabella
Medusa
Young & Sad
Sandman
I Want It All
Safe & Sound
Author's Note
Bleachers
Help Me Help You
Cinema
I'm Coming Home
Wakey Wakey
Harrington
Envy
Here For You
Cunningham
The Hideout
Served
Trial and Error
Objection (Part 1)
Overruled (Part 2)
Mark My Skin
Heated
Upstanding Citizen
Putt Putt
Date Night
Take Me Home
Sinclair
Shoplifter
Lost His Head
Concussed
Benny's Burgers
The Cure for Pain
On the Mend
Can't Sleep Love
Recollide
Prep Work
Pretty In Pink
Birthday Bliss
Orion
Unintended
Mama, Don't Preach
New Party Member
Nightly Routine
Bean
Midnight Snack
The King
Veterinary Visit
Let's Move
Christening
Graduating Class of '86
Here for the Sex
Little Lies
Tabitha
Piano Man
Rocket Queen
Lost Boy
My Queen
MTV
March of Dimes
Author's Note
Almost
Six Week Notice
Blossoms
Money, Money
Winds of Change
Bonus Content: Trailer Vibes
Rolling Stone
Ask Me Anything
Fly With Me
Birthday Boy
Viva Las Vegas
Final Fitting
Going to The Chapel
Wedding Ideas (Photo Chapter)
Epilogue
Author's Note

Private Party

821 30 10
By jr2420

"Ripley, love," Eddie coos in my ear as he sets me flat on my back across his bed, nodding slowly in encouragement as I scoot into the middle of the mattress. "Let me look at you."

He hums under his breath as he takes me in, sprawled wantonly across his sheets.

"I'm tired of you looking," I tell him. I lift my leg and set the bottom of my heel against his chest. My skirt falls to my waist and the air licks at my legs and exposed skin in my tiny panties. "I want you to make good on all the talking you did early."

Eddie's eyes dilate almost completely and he reaches down to snatch my ankle, his fingers circling my skin just below the strap of my shoe.

"Big words for such a tiny little thing," Eddie tsks, undoing the strap of my heel and pulling the shoe from my foot. He brings my foot up to his mouth and plants a heated kiss to my arch, making my toes curl. "Are you sure you can handle what I have in store for you?"

He quirks his eyebrow at me as his lips start a slow and tantalizing path down my inner leg. He holds my leg up in the air and spreads me wide, my wet core being teased by the cool air of his bedroom.

"Only one way to find out," I breathe, my head spinning already as he nips and kneads the soft flesh of my inner thigh. He kisses, sucks, and bites. His warm lips make me shudder as he caresses my sensitive skin. He kisses me once over my panties, exactly where I want him as he turns his attention to my other thigh, and I jerk forward, eager for more.

"Not yet, sweets," he murmurs and he kisses a searing path down my other leg to my ankle and he unfastens the other heel on my foot. I hear it hit the floor and then Eddie pulls completely away from me, looking down at me with fire in his eyes.

He reaches for the buttons on his black dress shirt and he slowly undoes them, pulling the tails from his pants before he shrugs out of it. I bite my lip as I watch him, loving the way the sun makes his skin shine in the late afternoon light beaming down into his room. I come up on my knees, crawling slightly stiff towards him, the motion still a little difficult for me, and I come up on my knees on the edge of the bed. I let my hips and legs align with his as I press into his front, reaching a hand out to trace the tattoos on his chest and his arms.

Eddie groans slightly at my touch, his eyes fluttering closed as my nails lightly scrape his skin and I smile at the goosebumps that form in the wake of my touch. I duck down and kiss along his demon head tattoo, savoring the feeling of his smooth chest against my lips and tongue. Eddie's hands come down to cup my ass, bunching the dress up in his hands so he can squeeze and direct me against him. His erection digs into my hip as I move my mouth over his chest, nipping his skin and reveling in the little sounds that come from deep in his throat.

Eddie's hands move to the back of my dress and then to the sides. At first, I just marveled in his touch, enjoying the feeling of his hands on me. But then, after a moment, I wonder what he is up to as his hands continue to roam aimlessly over my body without teasing or taunting. Realization smacks into me just as Eddie curls his hands into the front of my dress and pulls as hard as he can, ripping the dress clean in half and sending me flat on my back on the mattress in the process.

"Eddie!" I scream, looking down at the two halves of my tattered dress hanging from my shoulders and the man kneeling before me. Eddie's eyes are wild and hungry as he looks down at me. He seems like he is more stunned by his actions than I am.

"I liked this dress," I said indignitly, and Eddie's eyes roamed my body freely, making me clench my thighs together.

"I'll buy you a new one," he mumbles, moving towards me. "Fuck it. I'll buy you how ever many you want. Just get your gorgeous ass over here before I lose my mind."

I do as I'm told and scoot towards the edge of the bed, sliding slightly under Eddie. The man practically growls at my proximity and scoops me up around my waist, standing with me in his arms. He twirls so we are in front of the mirror in the corner of his room and he places me on my feet, standing directly behind me. His hands come up to my shoulders and he shoves the damaged dress off and to the floor before kicking it out of his way. His hands come around me, one flattening on my lower abdomen while the other circles my shoulders and lightly grips my neck. Eddie uses his hold to turn my head to the side so he can kiss along the column of my neck, making me so needy I could weep.

"E-eddie," I stutter in my obvious desire and his dark eyes meet mine in the mirror.

"What'd you call me, princess?" Eddie says. His finger dips teasingly into the waistband of my panties and I quiver, my eyes fluttering.

"Daddy," I breathe and Eddie grins, large and hungry into my neck. His hand moves further down into my panties and I feel him hovering over my folds.

"Good girl," he whispers so softly that I feel as though I'll buckle. I stumble slightly forward as it is in my eagerness, and my hands catch me on the wall, planting my palms flat on either side of the mirror.

"Perfect," Eddie breathes as he removes his hands from my panties and adjusts my hips so I am bent slightly, my ass poking out for him. He runs his fingertips up the backs of my thighs and I moan loudly, my toes curling.

"Please," I whisper and Eddie smacks my ass, the jolt sending electricity through me. I can see Eddie ducking down behind me and before I can ask what he is doing, his teeth sink into the soft flesh of my ass cheek, making me cry out. Eddie's hand comes around and tightly grabs my thigh as he locks me in place, the feeling of his teeth sending pleasure and pain all up and down my legs. Eddie's free hand snakes up my leg and suddenly and without warning, his fingers are deep within me, curling and pounding into my sopping wet core. I scream and my thighs shake as Eddie moves to bite and suck on my other ass cheek, still keeping me locked in place. My nails claw at the wall and I can barely think straight as his fingers fuck deep within me.

"Oh, yes," I moan as his thumb juts out and joins in on the torment, rubbing my clit in eager circles. God, the things he can do with those hands. My hips move against Eddie's hand as I start to blink away stars, my limbs tingling.

"I'm gonna-" I gasp and Eddie pulls away long enough to blow sensual puffs of air over the harsh bite marks on my ass he has no doubt left.

"Cum for me, angel." Eddie orders, his lips peppering my sensitive skin with kisses and I completely unwind, screaming and throwing my head back as I release into Eddie's hand. He continues to move within me until I am spent and then he pulls out, grinning from ear to ear.

His entire hand, wrist and some of his forearm are covered in my release and his eyes shine with mischief and lust as he looks down at the mess I've made of him.

"God, I'll never tire of you," he says, grabbing me by the back of the neck and yanking my lips up to meet his. He quickly undoes his pants and slides them down his legs.

My idle hands immediately find him and he hisses into my mouth as I cup and stroke him. I hum against his lips and he tightens his grip on the back of my neck. His hands reach around me and they pop my bra open, snapping each clip open with a satisfactory snap. I shrug out of it as soon as it's undone and I crush my naked front to Eddie's, loving the feeling of his skin flush against my own. Eddie reaches down and tugs impatiently at my complicated underwear and before he does to them, what he did to my dress, I reach down and help him slide them down my legs.

Completely naked, Eddie sits on the edge of the bed facing the mirror and he looks up at me eagerly. His eyes look up at me with so much love and lust that I quite honestly quake where I stand.

"Turn around," his says, his voice low and sultry. I slowly turn and I can feel his hot gaze on every inch of my back. His hands lace in mine as he moves me to stand directly in front of him, my back still facing him. Eddie eases me down into his lap, my bare behind between us as he guides his rock hard cock into my delicate folds. He encourages my legs to rest on the outsides of his, spreading me out in the most delicious way. I audibly gasp and moan at how delectable this position feels. Eddie fills me completely in a whole new way.

"Look up, sweetheart," he says deeply in my ear and I force my eyes open through my waves of bliss.

Eddie has me straddling him, but facing the mirror so I can see the way his member slides in and out of me each time he moves. I gasp at the feeling coupled with the visual of him fucking me. His hands come up to cup the undersides of my breasts and he gives them a generous squeeze, making my legs shake.

Eddie moves his hips upward in slow and deliberate motions making me achy and frustrated as I search for that familiar, all consumming feeling.

"Faster," I groan, digging my nails into Eddie's knees and he smirks, kissing my collarbone.

"But where's the fun in that," he chuckles playfully and he rolls his hips in the most amazing way, making my eyes momentarily roll back.

Annoyed by his games, I huff and brace my hands on his lower thighs in front of me. His eyes look up at mine, quizzically in the mirror and it's my turn to smirk.

"You want fun? I'll give you fun, Munson," I say before I start to bounce up and down on Eddie.

He gasps and his hands fly to my waist. I am unsure who he is trying to steady as he clutches the skin on my hips tightly and I take him over and over to the hilt.

"R-ripley," Eddie groans, his nails biting into my skin. His eyes stay focused on our bodies in the mirror as I continue to roll and grind against him, my breath flying from my lips.

"Does that feel good, big boy" I tease, using my knees to leverage myself almost completely off of Eddie's huge erection before slamming fully back down. Eddie loves watching me toy with myself and he watches as I reach up and cup my own breasts in my hands, my hips never relenting as I continue to ride him.

"Yes, God, yes" he groans into my neck, reaching around and placing his large fingers on my clit. Electricity surges through me at his words and his touch.

"Do you wanna cum?" I coo and Eddie nods eagerly, throwing his head back and scrunching his eyes closed.

"Cum, daddy," I purr as Eddie explodes inside of me, his scream ripping from his chest like a roar. Eddie surges forward, his hands clamping down on my waist and he lifts us to a standing position, bending me completely at the waist as he plugs forward, his dick hammering into me.

I'm beyond speechless as I feel my pleasure rip through me at his rough release and I clamp down on his cock. I wasn't expecting to cum again, but I'm thrown into my second orgasm completely by surprise and I gasp and wither against him as Eddie continues to thrust forward. Eventually, we both stop moving, our bodies limp and our breathing hard. My hands are flat against the floor and the blood is rushing slightly to my head from the way that Eddie has me bent, but I genuinely don't give a fuck. I'm beyond spent and I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

Eddie grips my shoulders, pulling my top half up to rest heavily back against his front and our sweaty skin sticks together. I can still feel him pulsing slightly between my legs as he starts to go limp inside of me.

"Best birthday ever," I sigh, reaching back to run my hands lazily through his hair as we both catch our breath. Eddie kisses my cheek and I swoon, completely smitten by him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 130 24
Eddie x Gender Neutral Reader!! You, Y/n, are 18 years old and nearing the end of your senior year at Hawkins HighSchool, fun times right? Ha, yeah u...
2.7K 170 40
"It's my year, Henderson. It's officially my year." Dustin shook his head and I said "Eddie, don't you dare." Eddie choked and gasped for air. "Don...
67 1 1
(Stranger Things AU) Prom photos are posted at the end of the story! WARNINGS AND TRIGGERS: 18+ ONLY (ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS) NSFW... Mature sexual con...
9.6K 359 20
CW: Smut/Language/Supernatural. **Summer, 1986. Eddie Munson isn't sure if graduating or surviving interdimensional monsters is the bigger miracle. W...