Believe It Or Not (An Eddie M...

Galing kay jr2420

Ripley Marro moved away from Hawkins in middle school leaving behind her longtime friend, Eddie Munson. They... Higit pa

September 1st
Physical
Worlds Apart
Forget Me Nots
Like the Boys
Tempted
Nocturnal
Reckless Abandon
Whenever You Call
Tomorrow
Arabella
Medusa
Young & Sad
Sandman
I Want It All
Safe & Sound
Author's Note
Bleachers
Help Me Help You
Cinema
I'm Coming Home
Wakey Wakey
Harrington
Envy
Here For You
Cunningham
The Hideout
Served
Trial and Error
Objection (Part 1)
Overruled (Part 2)
Mark My Skin
Heated
Upstanding Citizen
Putt Putt
Date Night
Take Me Home
Sinclair
Shoplifter
Lost His Head
Concussed
Benny's Burgers
The Cure for Pain
On the Mend
Can't Sleep Love
Recollide
Prep Work
Birthday Bliss
Private Party
Orion
Unintended
Mama, Don't Preach
New Party Member
Nightly Routine
Bean
Midnight Snack
The King
Veterinary Visit
Let's Move
Christening
Graduating Class of '86
Here for the Sex
Little Lies
Tabitha
Piano Man
Rocket Queen
Lost Boy
My Queen
MTV
March of Dimes
Author's Note
Almost
Six Week Notice
Blossoms
Money, Money
Winds of Change
Bonus Content: Trailer Vibes
Rolling Stone
Ask Me Anything
Fly With Me
Birthday Boy
Viva Las Vegas
Final Fitting
Going to The Chapel
Wedding Ideas (Photo Chapter)
Epilogue
Author's Note

Pretty In Pink

773 33 12
Galing kay jr2420

The bed is empty when I wake up, my arm searching for Eddie to no avail. I squint in the light and peek around his room. The door is open and all the curtains are pulled back so the sun glares in on me. It's still just as untidy and cluttered as it always is, but there is a giant white box at the foot of the bed.

I pull the sheets up and over my naked body and crawl towards it. There is a card on top of it with my name on it in Eddie's handwriting. Underneath it in smaller letters, it says "open me." I smile, finally connecting the dots and remembering today is my birthday. I pull the card into my lap and rip open the envelope. Inside is a beautiful card with a handwritten note from Eddie.

Good morning, gorgeous! Happy 19th birthday! I love you more and more each and every day and I look forward to celebrating this and all your future birthdays by your side. Open your gift and be ready by 11:30. More surprises are in store.

I bounce on the box, a humongous grin on my face as I lift the lid. I peel back the tissue paper. Inside is a beautiful pink dress that looks extremely similar to the one I tried on the day Jason took us from the mall. When I lift it, though, it is knee length. There is matching baby pink lingerie underneath the dress and I blush slightly at how little fabric there is on the panties. I pull the set out to see that underneath them, there is a soft, plush white dress coat to go over it all, pulling the entire outfit together. I run my fingers over all of the garments lovingly as I place them neatly back in the box and set them aside. I gather the sheets up and around me again, wearing it like a toga as I hurry out into the rest of the trailer in search of Eddie.

He's nowhere to be found. My eyebrows furrow as I open the front door slightly and peek out, realizing his van isn't out front. Wayne isn't home either and when I pass by the fridge, I see a note to Eddie on the door.

Working a double. Won't be home until tomorrow. Behave yourself. -W

I run a hand through my short curls and walk back into Eddie's bedroom. His clock reads 10 anyway, so I really should start getting ready for whatever it is he has planned. I drop the sheet and throw it on the bed, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror across his room.

There are love bites along my chest, stomach, and upper thighs and I gawk for a moment at the bruises. I worry at my bottom lip as I peek between my body and the dress in the box before me, wondering if it will cover everything. God, I hope so. Otherwise, I'm going to need more time.

I jump in the shower and quickly get clean, scrubbing my skin and shaving. Once out, I moisturize and place some product in my hair before I pull out my blow dryer. I brush and blow dry before styling. Once I'm satisfied with how it looks, I apply my makeup. I want something natural looking since the dress is so simple and elegant. Besides, I'm not even sure where we are going. I settle on some pink shadow, gloss on the lips and some mascara. I spritz myself with a little perfume just below my ear and on my wrist before heading back into Eddie's room.

I stand at the end of the bed and stare down at the undergarments laid out on the bed. Eddie picked out a light pink lace strapless bra with a matching g-string. I've never worn underwear like this before in my life, or at least not the bottoms. I hold them up between my fingers and inspect the fabric, well the lack thereof and shake my head. Anything for Eddie, I suppose. I drop the towel and fasten the bra around my body first, inspecting the fit in the mirror.

I had no idea he even knew my size, but the fit is perfect and I smile brightly as I step into the underwear. They take some maneuvering and adjustments, but once they are secure, they are surprisingly comfortable. I give myself a once over in the mirror before nodding approvingly and grabbing the dress from the box. I step into it, pulling the silky smooth material over my body and it hugs me in all the right places. The zipper is thankfully on the side, so I am able to zip myself up and I twirl a little, amusing myself with how light the material feels against my skin. Luckily, all of the marks I was worried about earlier are covered by the dress. It's almost as if Eddie could predict where the material was going to fall and left the marks in just the right places. The idea makes heat swarms over my body.

I look down at my feet and frown, finally realizing that there are no shoes to go with the outfit. The only shoes I have here are my white converse and honestly, they would throw the whole look off. I pull on a pair of ankle socks, resigned to the idea when I hear the front door open.

"Babe?" Eddie calls and I beam, twirling around and stepping into the doorway of his bedroom. He comes around the corner and stops at the end of the hall, his mouth slightly open as if he was going to say something.

"Hi," I say softly, a timid grin on my face. For a moment, we are completely silent; the only sounds the normal everyday hum of life beyond the trailer walls. Eddie suddenly surges forward, snatching the back of my neck up in his hand and bringing his lips down on mine. I hum into his mouth and he makes a low, almost primal sound that nearly sends me to my knees. I cling desperately to the front of his leather jacket as his mouth moves hungrily against mine.

"God, it's much better than I imagined," he whispers against my lips and I shudder.

"Glad you like it," I giggle softly and he nips my bottom lip playfully.

"I'm convinced you could wear a trash bag and you'd still make me want to fuck you senseless."

"Promises, promises," I tease, but my stomach literally flips inward on itself and my knees threaten to buckle at his words.

"That I fully intend to keep," he whispers, bringing his lips down on my neck and his hand up to cup my ass, bunching up my dress a little. My head spins as I toss it back and I happen to catch a glimpse of the clock on the hallway wall.

"Didn't you say we have to leave by 11:30," I practically moan as his lips torment the sensitive skin of my neck. He groans loudly against me and stops attacking my skin. He doesn't pull away and I can still feel his warm breath on my neck as he tries to compose himself. He pulls away to rest his forehead against mine. His curls tickle the sides of my face as he looks deep into my eyes, a fire still burning in his russet stare.

"Later," he promises and I nod, biting my bottom lip to keep from kissing him. He straightens and I realize he is holding a pair of white closed toed high heels in his hand. He follows my gaze and smiles, offering the shoes to me.

"I forgot to grab them when I left Steve's yesterday, so I had to go pick them up." Eddie says sheepishly. His free hand comes up to rub the back of his neck. "I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up."

"It's fine, Eds," I tell him, taking the shoes and turning to sit on the edge of his bed. I start to take off my socks and I peek up at him, a mischievous grin on my lips. "Besides, if you were here when I was putting the underwear you bought me on, I don't think we would make it to wherever you are taking me."

I slip on the chunky round toed heels and smile to myself. The straps have a small white bow that rests on the front of my foot. I glance up at Eddie and his cheeks are tomato red. He's pulled some of his hair slightly over his face and mouth and he's twirling it a little, the heat in his eyes returning. I look back down, unable to take the intensity of his stare and I finish strapping my feet into my shoes.

"Let me see them," he says so softly that, for a moment, I think I must have misheard him.

"What?" I ask, looking up at him. He's dropped his arms to his sides and I can almost feel the heat rolling off of him. His entire body blocks the bedroom door and I feel my skin prickle with electricity.

"I thought you said we needed to go," I remind him. My entire body feels flush as he continues to stare down at me, unmoving.

"We've got a little bit of time," he wagers, glancing briefly at his alarm clock on his bedside table before his eyes return to me.

"I don't know that a little time will be enough," I tell him honestly. It's obvious that Eddie wants me. He's never once hidden that fact from me. But I also know my own desires and wants. If we had it my way, I'd lock him in this room and fuck him until I physically couldn't anymore. I'm not sure giving in would be a good idea until we had enough time to appease the beast. Otherwise, I'm worried we both will leave this room hornier than we started off.

"Just a peek, sweetheart." Eddie pleads and my eyes dart back to his. He fidgets slightly and my heart hammers in my chest as I watch him lean against the door frame, his shoulder resting on the wood. With a low sigh, I slowly pull the material up towards my hips. I shiver slightly at the sensual sensation of the smooth fabric caressing my skin as I lift it higher and higher. Once I get close to the apex of my thighs I lean back a little, moving one hand to rest back on the mattress behind me. I slowly spread my legs as the other hand continues to pull the skirt up.

The air hits my core and I shudder. I can feel my nipples growing hard in my bra and I bite down on my bottom lip to keep from having any other reaction. By now, the skirt is bunched completely at my waist and the panties are on full display for Eddie. I hear him breathing a little more loudly than before and I risk a glance in his direction.

His eyes are hooded and heavy as he stares at me, completely on show for him. He's got his arms wrapped around himself over his chest and he is still leaning against the doorframe. His body language is the picture of ease aside for his fingers, which dig angrily into the skin of his arms. I know he is trying desperately to behave and it makes me love him all the more.

"We really have to go," he mumbles and I nod slowly, my eyes searching his face. I start to push my dress back down my legs, but he shakes his head fiercely and I pause, furrowing my brows.

"Well, which is it, Eds?" I ask him, my own frustration getting the better of me. "Either we have to go, or you need to come over here and fuck me because what we are doing right now is insane."

"Steve is gonna kill me if we are any later then we already will be," Eddie mutters shaking his head and I crinkle my nose in confusion.

"Steve?" I ask, sitting up slightly. "What are we doing with Steve?"

"Damn it," Eddie says, realizing he let some details of his plan slip. He runs a hand down his face and shakes himself. "Cover yourself up, sweetheart, so I don't lose my mind and completely spill the beans, please."

I do as I'm told with a smirk, finding it enduring that I have this power over him. I stand up and click the heels of my shoes together once, loving how they pull everything together. Eddie watches me with a smile on his face and when my eyes meet his again, I blush at how much adoration I see reflected there.

"You ready, sweets?" He asked and I nod, taking his outstretched hand.

I snatch up my coat from the bed and he takes it from me, holding it up so I can shove my arms into it. I shrug into it and when I turn, Eddie makes quick work fastening the front, his knuckles grazing against my body as they travel down the coat. His eyes burn into mine and I'm locked in place under his stare.

"Sometimes I'm still dumbfounded at the fact that you're mine," he says suddenly, making my face fall. I look up at him, shocked and unsure what to say. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't that.

"When we were little, I was convinced you were something God himself cooked up," Eddie chuckles softly, shaking his head. He finishes fastening my coat and he runs his hands over the fronts to flatten the material. "You were always so tiny and soft looking, but you were the bravest person I knew despite how you looked. You would go toe to toe with some of the biggest bullies on the playground for my sake and you never once thought about yourself if someone else's happiness was at stake. I wanted every single day to be like you. I think for as long as I can remember, you have been my idol.

And then, one year, Gareth came to school on Valentine's with a special card for you and he spent most of recess looking for a flower on the playground to give you. I remember how badly I had sulked and tried to discourage him. He was determined to be your Valentine, though. I remember how bad that hurt me and at the time, I couldn't understand why. You at least told him you only wanted to be friends and that made me feel a million times better, but that fact just made me more confused. I wound up talking to Jeff about it and he was the one who finally helped me realize that I liked you.

I, of course, never said anything and looking back, that was my biggest regret. Even after you moved away, I always kept this wall up around my feelings when I should have let you in and we could have worked things out together. I wasted a lot of time, but I don't plan on ever doing that again."

Eddie shakes his head and looks down at me seriously and I swallow against the bubble of emotion building in the back of my throat.

"Are you proposing to me, Munson?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood and Eddie laughs, wrapping his arm around my waist. He pulls me tightly against him and I lay my hands flat against his chest, gazing up at him.

"Not yet," he says and I can feel my cheeks flush. "But you better believe I'm going to marry the fuck out of you one day. I've got our future mapped out in my head. I even know how many kids we are going to have."

I look up at him with wide eyes and he smiles.

"Seriously?" I ask and he nods enthusiastically.

"Two boys and a girl," he says matter-of-factly and I chuckle, shaking my head.

"What makes you think I want three babies?" I ask playfully, and he ducks down, so his mouth is inches from mine.

"Because it's you and me," he says and I shiver slightly. I imagine a tiny Eddie and my heart almost explodes out of my chest at the sheer happiness of it.

"Besides," he teases with a wink. "Making them is too damn fun not to."

I laugh at that and he kisses my cheek, his lips lingering on my skin.

"You've got a point," I say, shaking my head back and forth as though I am weighing the options.

"I fully intend to get my fair share of practice, tonight," he murmurs into my neck, kissing a hot path along my skin and I shiver. Before we both get too carried away, though, he pulls away with a sigh and offers me his arm.

"For now, though," he sighs. "The rest of your birthday surprise awaits."

He offers me his arm and I loop mine around his. I smile up at him as I lean into his side, letting him lead me out into the cold air outside. He helps me up into the van before climbing in beside me. We take off and I look out the window, excitedly, eager to see what is in store.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

40.4K 1.1K 31
Valerie Wheeler, 18, had always lived in the shadow of her sister, Nancy Wheeler. Nancy was perfect in their parents eyes and as for Valerie, they wa...
9.6K 359 20
CW: Smut/Language/Supernatural. **Summer, 1986. Eddie Munson isn't sure if graduating or surviving interdimensional monsters is the bigger miracle. W...
891 10 18
Everyone in Hawkins thinks your family is perfect. You hear it constantly through the town, and eventually grow sick of it. If only they knew the tru...
2.7K 170 40
"It's my year, Henderson. It's officially my year." Dustin shook his head and I said "Eddie, don't you dare." Eddie choked and gasped for air. "Don...