President Lop Eared Rabbit Is...

נכתב על ידי fanyi__

Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the... עוד

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 1

1.6K 40 0
נכתב על ידי fanyi__

Chapter 1 It's a Lop Eared Rabbit

    "Om—"

    The terminal at the head of the bed vibrated non-stop for three or four minutes, and the

    other end of the quilt curled up into a ball finally moved, and a bony hand protruded from it, followed by half a fluffy gray wolf ear .

    The wolf's ears trembled, and the girl propped herself up sleepily and sat up from the bed. After seeing the video invitation that popped up on the terminal, Ji Xiao's eyes widened.

    You should have set your alarm clock, right?

    Why not wake up by the alarm clock?

    "Mom..."

    Her clear voice was somewhat sleepy and hoarse.

    While connecting to the video, the scene of last night appeared in Ji Xiao's mind,

    as if when she was about to fall asleep, the game interface Suddenly, a friend's invitation popped up, and Ji Xiao resolutely chose to refuse.

    But the other end of the terminal stalked, "Dad, this is very important, you are the only one missing, take us one more time, just one more time."

    "Tomorrow you will become a social animal, help you warm up. ....."

    "Right! Just treat it as brothers helping you celebrate."

    Ji Xiao had no choice but to log into her game account under the booing of a group of people.

    And this time, it was one or two o'clock in the morning.

    Recalling all this, she held her forehead with a headache, she shouldn't have fallen for those sons last night.

    "Xiaoxiao, isn't today the first day of work? The road is heavy, so go out early." The voice on the other side of the screen pulled her back from her thoughts.

    Ji Xiao glanced at the time in the upper left corner of the terminal, and the glaring number "8:45" reminded her that she was only fifteen minutes away from being late.

    Swiping down with his finger, he really set the morning alarm to night, what

    an idiot.

    Ji Xiao spurned herself in her heart, and then put on a set of clothes on the bed as quickly as possible.

    "Mom, I have to go out."

    She chatted with her mother for a few words, then quickly rolled over and got out of bed.

    The girl's slender figure was clearly reflected in the dressing mirror at the other end of the room. Ji Xiao was wearing a loose sweater and a short skirt underneath, but...

    "Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao put her ears and tail back. Her mother reminded her:

    Hearing this, Ji Xiao stroked her hair a little embarrassedly, and suddenly put away the furry big wolf ears and tail.

    She is an Alpha with gray wolf blood, with strong pheromones and aggressive gray wolf features.

    If others saw her appearance on the road, they might think she was provocative...

    When

    Ji Xiao arrived at the company, the pointer on the wall was about to return to nine o'clock, and most of the employees were already in place. There was no one in the time-empty hall.

    "Tick, tick...",

    she looked at the fluorescent blue gate that was about to close in front of her and the pointer that was about to reset in a few seconds. When the gate was waist-high, he put his hands on the handrails on both sides, and stepped over with a sweep of his long legs.

    "Drip!" When the

    employee card was swiped over the sensor, there was no more than a second, exactly nine o'clock.

    But at the moment she was about to land, a figure suddenly broke into the front vision.

    Terrible,

    Ji Xiao cursed in her heart, she didn't expect that someone would suddenly come out from the other end of the corridor, let alone bump into herself who was "hurdling" by coincidence.

    In order not to bump into the other person, she suddenly changed her center of gravity. When the whole person fell backward due to inertia, Ji Xiao subconsciously reached out and grabbed the person's clothes, barely stabilizing her figure.

    At this moment, there seemed to be a breeze blowing by the ear, the time was stretched for a long time, and there was an inaudible fragrance in the air.

    Like the smell of white peaches in summer, cool and a little sweet,

    Ji Xiao's long eyelashes trembled, and when she came back to her senses, what caught her eyes was the other's spotless black leather shoes, which formed a pattern with the porcelain white marble floor tiles. There was a strong color difference, followed by the slender and straight legs wrapped in suit pants. Her gaze slowly moved upwards, and finally fixed on     the man's expensive and dusty face

    .

For a split second she could only think of the word.

    The other party had deep browbones, a high nose bridge, and thin lips. Under the thick ink-like eyebrows were a pair of slightly raised peach blossom eyes. They should have been vivid and bright, but they looked a little serious under the cold temperament of the whole person.

    However, the man's eyes were slightly black and his complexion didn't look very good.

    As if he had noticed something, his eyelids swept down slightly, and his eyes fell on the skirt that Ji Xiao was holding.

    Ji Xiao belatedly realized that she was still holding on to his suit jacket, she said "sorry" and then quickly let go of her hand, distanced herself from him.

    "It's okay." The

    man's voice was nice, but a little hoarse. His slender and white knuckles stroked the place that Ji Xiao had pinched and wrinkled just now, and the blue veins of the blood vessels were faintly visible under the knuckles of his palms. Then he turned his head and looked straight at the other side Walking to the elevator on one side, Ji Xiao was left with a straight back, and an anti-spill sticker was pasted on the back of her white neck.

    Although the smell of pheromone just now was very weak, Ji Xiao still caught it. She was puzzled, Generally speaking, anti-spill stickers can well suppress the leakage of pheromones, so why do I smell it again?

    In the next second, looking at the opened elevator door, she quickly caught up with him.

    In order to break the embarrassment of silence, Ji Xiao took the lead,

    "I was almost late the first day I came here, and I was a little nervous..."

    She looked at the other party, showing a very casual smile, and joked:

    "But you don't look afraid at all Is it because you are used to being late?"

    She thought she made a joke that would not be awkward, but she regretted it as soon as she said it.

    Ji Xiao lightly bit the soft flesh on her cheek, and said in her heart that you are really good at finding conversations with people.

    At the same time, she saw the man was obviously taken aback for a moment. After reacting, the man blinked his drooping long eyelashes, and his deep eyes met her.

    He slightly pursed his lips and raised the corners of his mouth. The raised arc was subdued, and the clear and deep voice rang in Ji Xiao's ear again,

    "What's your name?"

    Ji Xiao replied naturally, "Ji Xiao, the season of seasons, chic Xiao."

    As soon as the words fell, "Ding!", the elevator arrived.

    She said goodbye briefly to the other party and left.

    ·

    A huge black screen hangs at the front of the spacious office room full of technology, on which are floating the slogans "New-World—X, Create a New Future".

    In the next second, with a "ding!", the slogan disappeared, and what was waiting was a real-time scoreboard.

    "New-World-X" is a VR virtual game that is popular all over the world. Many people say that it is not only a game, but also a completely parallel virtual world.

    At the same time, it also brought extraordinary economic benefits to Yuechen Group.

    Before Yang Jie came to the work station, he greeted vaguely with his colleagues who were also awake, and prepared to put on the all-in-one VR glasses. His occupation is electronic police, and he can also be called a bounty hunter. Simply put, Catch some illegal or gray area players.

    And their work has no fixed salary, it is all calculated by points, and it is a technical job that pursues excitement.

    "Hey, didn't you say that a new colleague will join the job today?" Li Lian, who was sitting next to Yang Jie, interrupted his original movement, "It's an Alpha.

    " Come to a new colleague, and also asked to bring it with me when necessary, and impart some experience.

    At this moment, someone tapped on the shoulder suddenly.

    Li Lian's hand was still on his shoulder, and the man was staring at the direction of the door, "Fuck."

    Yang Jie pushed him suspiciously, "What are you looking at?"

    Following Li Lian's gaze, He saw the man walking slowly from the door.

    The person in front of her has black hair and red lips, and she is dressed in a simple black and gray outfit that makes her skin white as snow. Her lazy and casual temperament is full of scatter, and the long legs under the short skirt are even more unmovable. open sight.

    "Damn..."

    He suppressed the "Damn" that he almost blurted out,

    "I...fun, this new A looks too good-looking."

    Li Lian said a little muffledly, "I suddenly feel... ..."

    Yang Jie: "What do you think?"

    Li Lian: "I don't seem to only like O, maybe I just... like good-looking ones."

    Yang Jie smiled and gave him an elbow, "You are Yangou, do you understand? ? You B (Beta)"

    "But don't think too much about it. How could a beautiful Alpha like her be single? I wouldn't find it strange to talk about ten Omega at the same time."

    Seemingly aware of their private discussions, the newcomer Alpha turned his head slightly and looked towards them.

    Obviously the other party didn't do anything, just cast an understated look, but the throat of the person watching was inexplicably itchy.

    At this time, Ji Xiao, who had never talked about Omega before, didn't understand why people looked at him frequently.

    Could it be that there is something weird about him?

    Thinking of this, Ji Xiao looked down at the clothes on her body, maybe because she thought her outfit was not formal enough, but it was too late in the morning.

    When she walked to her own workstation, the new colleague immediately introduced herself enthusiastically, and then asked,

    "Do you need me to tell you some precautions?"

    "Well, yes."

    Ji Xiao nodded, Then she neatly grabbed the rubber band on her wrist and tied her long hair into a ponytail. She put her VR eyes on her tall nose and turned her head to look straight ahead.

    Looking at the side face of the other party as if he came out of a game promotional CG, Yang Jie felt his heart beating faster, "Plop! Plop!" Wai eagerly said:

    "Although you may be familiar with this game, you should be more cautious when you become a bounty hunter for the first time. For example, don't go to the city alone at the beginning..."

    But in the next moment, Yang Jie's words stopped abruptly, because he clearly saw the fast-moving figure on the screen, Ji Xiao had already driven to the most filthy and disorderly downtown area,

    "Is there any problem? "

    Ji Xiao asked very casually, and she listened to what the other party said just now.

    "Uh, it's a completely gray area. There are more than a dozen difficult gangs gathered. They'll feed you bullets as soon as they meet. There's no chance of winning by yourself."

    Ji Xiao didn't look sideways, "But it should be easier to get points here.

    " While Yang Jie was hesitating about how to explain to her that the points in the downtown area were not so easy to get, Ji Xiao had already sneaked into a secret passage. What appeared in front of her was a dilapidated scene like the Kowloon Walled City, with dozens of winding roads. and the unknown dangers that lurk in the darkness.

    Almost at the same time, the roar of the mobile device rang in Ji Xiao's ears, and assassins with sharp knives came from all directions.

    Yang Jie made a decisive decision: "Fuck, go, go! Leave quickly!"

    Although she would not suffer any damage if an accident happened, she would lose all her equipment as soon as she came up, and she might not have to do this job any longer.

    The scene of being unilaterally besieged was so cruel that he could hardly bear to look directly and turned his head away.

    "Ding Ling!" It was the sound of clearing the equipment, and

    Yang Jie looked up at the scoreboard. To his surprise, Ji Xiao's name did not disappear, but moved up one place.

    He turned his head in surprise, only to see that the men in black just now had already fallen into a pool of blood, and Ji Xiao seemed to have anticipated the opponent's actions in advance, as if she knew the rugged terrain here like the back of her hand, like Like a nimble cat, it shuttled over several dark and winding eaves, completely hiding its figure in the darkness.

    "Bang! Bang! Bang!" The bullets fired from the chamber faced the strong wind, and each shot accurately hit the enemy's head.

    At the same time, the standings at the forefront began to change rapidly, and Ji Xiao's ranking began to rise continuously.

    Yang Jie watched in amazement, couldn't help but uttered "Fuck", he turned his head to look at Ji Xiao's reaction, but there was no excitement on the other's face, as calm as if he had experienced the fierce fight just now Not like herself.

    After hesitating for a moment, he completely gave up on continuing to give suggestions, and asked instead:

    "Do you not need any protective equipment at all?"

    Ji Xiao said flatly, "No, it's too bulky."

    Only those who make mistakes need defensive equipment.

    So as long as you don't make mistakes, it's fine.

    Yang Jie: "..." He hesitated to speak.

    Throughout the morning, the numbers on the electronic screen in front of her were constantly changing. Ji Xiao's ranking climbed from the end to the first place at an astonishing speed, and a large group of onlookers began to gather around her, and the originally quiet room was also disturbed. become noisy.

    Ji Xiao is like a precision instrument, every move seems to be desperate, but in fact it is complete.

    According to her current points, it is equivalent to getting the average weekly salary of others in just a few hours.

    At noon, someone suddenly approached Ji Xiao, saying that Mr. Lu wanted to see her and asked her to come over at five o'clock in the afternoon.

    And the man was still holding a few pieces of paper in his hand, which seemed to be a form used to analyze the data. As soon as

    he entered, the whole room became silent for a moment. They all knew that the way the man said could only be is a person.

    Lu Qiming, CEO of Yuechen Group, the subsidiary company of "New World—X".

    No one knew what he wanted to do with Ji Xiao, but it probably had something to do with her amazing record this morning.

    ·

    Ji Xiao waited for a long time outside the office door. She went there at five o'clock as scheduled, but there was no response when she knocked on the other party's office door.

    Lu Qiming didn't see him until 5:30. Ji Xiao didn't like people who were not punctual, but since the other party was her immediate boss, there was no other way but to endure it.

    In the interval, various small sounds came intermittently from the lounge next door.

    Just when she was about to go to the secretary of the other party to find out the situation,

    "Bang!"

    There was a sudden burst of violent noise in the lounge, as if It was the sound of something heavy falling to the ground.

    Out of curiosity, Ji Xiao walked over and opened the door.

    Almost at this instant, rich Omega pheromones swept along the narrow door.

    It was an almost sweet and greasy smell of white peach. Even Alpha, who was not easily affected by pheromones and whose level was as high as Ji Xiao, could hardly control himself after smelling this smell.

    It was as if a fine electric current spread across her spine, and she felt her whole body burn.

    Ji Xiao narrowed her eyes slightly, opened the door and walked in.

    "Gulu, Gulu,"

    something rolled towards her along the floor, and she subconsciously stepped on it with her foot. Ji Xiao looked down and found that it was an empty inhibitor syringe.

    Her gaze followed the syringe to a more hidden location in the room, and she saw the half-kneeling man beside the sofa, panting constantly, and three or four injections of inhibitors that had been emptied at his feet.

    It was the man she met in the lobby this morning.

    It's just that his current situation looks a little bad. His shirt and tie are ripped open, and his neckline is messily opened, revealing a beautiful collarbone. It was steamy and looked a little confused.

    Apparently the injection of inhibitors hadn't worked for him.

    Looking at the pink and white ears hanging on both sides of the opponent's head, and the rabbit's tail protruding from behind, Ji Xiao subconsciously licked her lips,

    For the first time, she realized that this person was an Omega,

    or a lop-eared rabbit...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.8K 758 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...
6.3K 163 45
Ye Tan and her nominal "husband" Ashley are married in a political marriage, and they have no feelings for each other. Therefore, even if she knows t...
5.3K 152 52
The newly promoted wild king of the league has long legs, thin waist and slender man, and he rarely talks coldly. He is dressed in a cold white skin...
10.6K 220 91
In the ABO era, divided citizens all need to attend Imperial College. 1. Jian Lanyi is an Alpha. She was obsessed with training and couldn't extricat...