Shawn Mendes Imagines

By muffinmarais

Pretty self-explanatory. Just a bunch of Shawn Mendes imagines from a fangirl who has a weird imagination and... More

Shawn Mendes Imagines
1- Friends or More?
2- Bad Boy? More Like F*ckboy
3- Like Jake and Danielle
4 - Not So Nerdy After All
5 - Texts
6- Taken Again
7 - Broken
8 - Protective Brother (BSM)
9 - Gone
10 - Ex Problems?
11 - Don't Ever Forget
12 - Cheater
13 - Treat You Better
14 - Just Stressed
15 - Bookstore
16 - Amazing
17 - Truth Or Dare
18 - Girlfriend
19 - We Don't Talk Anymore
20 - Bae's 18th Birthday
22 - Imagination
21 - We Don't Talk Anymore (part 2)
23 - Secret Love
24 - That Tongue Though
25 - Bad Reputation
26 - Ruin
27 - Suspended (BSM)
28 - Arranged
29 - Arranged (Part 2)
30 - Stay With Me
31 - The Runaway Princess AU
32 - Jerk (BSM)
33 - Actions Over Words
34 - Stepbrother?
35 - Stepbrother? (part 2)
36 - Holiday Surprises
37 - Remembering Sunday
38 - Old Friend
39 - Old Friend (part 2)
40 - Matchmaker
41 - Superior
42 - Jeepney Ride
43 - Half A Heart
44 - Hurt (BSM)
45 - Mahone's Sister
46 - Spill! (BSM)
47 - Matched AU
48 - Trying To Move On
49 - 13 Reasons Why You Suck
50 - Perfect
51 - Comfort
52 - Safe Inside (BSM)
53 - Drunken Calls
54 - Superhero
55 - Superhero (part 2)
56 - Badboy's Best Friend
57 - Love At First Sight
58 - Your Highness AU
59 - Your Highness AU (Part 2)
60 - Your Highness AU (Part 3)
61 - Your Highness AU (Part 4)
62 - Red-Nosed Kisses
63 - Mistletoe
64 - Forgiving
65 - I Don't Hate You
66 - Sides
67 - Forgotten
68 - Forgotten (part 2)
69 - Back To Life
70 - Home
71 - Just A Ghost AU
72 - Royal Pain In The Ass? AU
73 - Royal Pain In The Ass? AU (part 2)
74 - I Can't Make You Love Me
75 - Demonyo (AU)
76 - When I'm With You
77 - Midnight Sky
78 - War Freak
79 - Fallin' All In You
80 - Forbidden? AU
81 - Forbidden? AU (part 2)
82 - 3:15
83 - Love Of My Life
84 - Fool
85 - Fool (part 2)
86 - Vegas
87 - Islands
88 - Snowed In
89 - Black and White Christmas
90 - Colors (AU)
91 - Numbers (AU)
92 - Professional
93 - Claustrophobic
94 - One Bite (AU)
95 - One Bite AU (part 2)
96 - No Longer
97 - Let Go
98 - Theater
99 - Love That Lets Go (BSM)
100 - Reenkidle
101 - Cold
102 - Don't You Dare (BSM)
103 - Strong
104 - Revenge
105 - Revenge (Part 2)
106 - Hell No (BSM)
107 - Freshman
108 - Insecure
109 - Cameron
110 - Freshman (Part 2)
111 - Not Mine
112 - Not Mine (part 2)
113 - The Gryffindor (AU)
114 - The Gryffindor (part 2)
115 - The Gryffindor (part 3)
116 - 'Til Death Do Us Part (AU)
117 - 'Til Death Do Us Part (part 2)
118 - Sober
119 - Unrequited
120 - Around
121 - I'm Done
122 - Take Her to the Moon
123 - Mate (AU)
124 - Always
125 - I'm Done (Part 2)
126 - o7 to the Blood God
127 - Reflection
128 - Hidden (AU)
129 - Hidden (part 2)
130 - Hidden (part 3)

131 - Your Stupid Face (AU)

363 3 1
By muffinmarais

A/N: You're basically an Addams. All the italics are the lyrics btw.

Transferring to a new school was never in my plan. However, when you've caused more than half of the football team to shower in pigs blood after they've ruined your favorite book, what else can you expect? Not to mention the amount of mental manipulation I have done prior to my revenge. But one thing I did not take into consideration before entering Nevermore was having an annoying little twerp follow me around to try and befriend me despite overhearing him call me a freak.

"Good morning, Addams." He said, sitting down on the empty chair beside me that I had reserved for Xavier.

"You're in Xavier's seat." I replied blankly, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of getting anything but a poker face and monotoned voice out of me.

"He can find somewhere else to sit for this class."

"In that case..." I shoved my things into my bag and stood up, turning around to sit at the next empty table where we could possibly transfer to. "So can I."

"Not so fast, Addams."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the chair before I could leave. I stifled a groan that I wanted to uncharacteristically let out. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of seeing me express other emotions, even if it means concealing my irritation at him. I turned to the door and watch Xavier walk in and give me a confused expression. I merely sent him a mental message to save me yet when he seemed to understand the situation, he let out an airy chuckle and sit on another empty chair.

Traitor.

"Let go of me so I can leave, Mendes." I said, standing up once again.

"Is it so hard for you to sit by me for just one class?" He asked, looking up at me with a raised brow.

"Yes."

"Enlighten me. What's so wrong with sitting beside me?"

"I just hate your stupid face though I know that won't surprise you."

He looked taken aback by my confession and frowned. "Oh really?"

"To me, your skin is one giant wart and your laugh's one big snort. And you stink, so in short, I despise you."

He let out a scoff and rolled his eyes. "So you hate me because of how I look and sound? That's rich."

"You disgrace the human race 'cause you're more of a mosquito."

"You do realize that I'm not a vampire, right? I'm here for telekinesis." He interrupted.

"You basically suck the life out of people you interact with due to your lack of intelligence." I explained. "And if the world was perfect, you would be gone without a trace. But since the world could never be that great, I'll just hate your stupid face."

"Well I think you secretly like me."

"Couldn't be farther from the truth."

Before he could say another word, Ms. Thornhill came into the room and started her lesson. There goes my opportunity of transferring to the seat beside Xavier. I sat down defeatedly and took out my notebook to take notes for the class. I was too focused on writing and even doodling at the corner of the page to the point that I felt myself jolt at the sound of the bell. I quickly packed my things up and stood up before walking over to Xavier and Rowan.

"You betrayed me." I said matter-of-factly, holding Xavier's gaze as he looked up from his seat.

"I did no such thing, Addams." He replied innocently, stuffing his sketchbook into his bag before walking out of the class.

"I mean, you did leave her to sit with Shawn for the whole period. I imagine that would be mentally draining for someone with telepathy like y/n. Imagine the thoughts she must have overheard." Rowan said, inserting his input into our conversation.

"See, at least Rowan understands."

"Look, Shawn's not that bad. Maybe give him a shot for once."

"You would think that being in a school for outcasts means not being out of place but that's a false notion when there are people like him that exist."

"What exactly did Mendes do that you're so mad at him for?" Xavier asked, turning around to face me.

"For one, he's one to spread rumors about people that deny him any attention."

"What rumor?"

"He made up a rumor about her bathing the football captain in blood just because he rejected her." Rowan, yet again, stated.

"As much as the blood part is true, I, for one, will never act on impulse due to the pull of emotions. I prefer to think of myself as a rational being that does not move with the influence of something pathetic such as romantic feelings."

"I thought you don't care about what others think?"

"I still refuse to be painted in that image."

"Okay, what else?"

"He and his friends are assholes that don't know when to shut up."

"One, I'm his friend too but I'm gonna pretend you're excluding me from the group since you love me and two, elaborate."

"When I'm near them, they get... loud. It's either they're yelling at him or calling me a freak."

He let a smirk form on his lips before nodding. "Is that it?"

"He can barely keep up an intelligent conversation without the presence of flirting."

Rowan let out a surprised laugh and shook his head. Even Xavier couldn't suppress the chuckle escaping his mouth. Xavier then threw his arm over my shoulder, making me tense up at the the feeling, even more as he pulled me to his side.

"You despise him for flirting with you? You know... I think you'll both make a cute couple." He said, smirking at the disgust in my eyes.

"I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail." I replied, shrugging his arm off.

"I can't wait for the day you realize that maybe you feel something in return. After all, all you've been doing is complain about him at any given opportunity. It's starting to turn into an obsession."

"I do feel something for him. Complete and utter disgust."

The rest of the day went by without any further conversation about the stupid telekinetic fuck. However, just as I was about to head back to my dorm after a whole day of classes, I was not so lucky as to avoid seeing him.

"Addams." He greeted, showing his hands into his pockets as he made his way to me.

"What do you want?" I deadpanned, wanting to end this interaction as soon as I could.

"What? No 'hi'?"

"We both know I would rather get straight to the point. You should too."

"I just wanted to apologize."

"For what? For existing? In that case, I cannot forgive you as you're still around me."

"For being a pain to you since you got here. For the rumors, for the name calling, my friends. Just... everything. Xavier told me that's the reason why you've been pushing me away."

"I'm gonna chop him up alive and feed him to my menagerie of pets."

 "Don't plan his death just yet. I asked him to tell me. He didn't want to but I was adamant on getting the answer out of him. If you're planning on killing anyone, kill me instead."

"Don't tempt me, Mendes."

"Look, I like you and I just wanted to start in a clean slate so that maybe you can learn to tolerate my presence enough to at least sit beside me. Maybe even become friends?"

"I don't have friends. I have acquaintances and people I tolerate enough to allow to being near me."

"Then let me be one of them. I just want things to change between us. I want to change how you view me."

"I'll think about it."

He seemed to take those words to heart since after that day, the flirting seemed to simmer down a bit and he has constantly tried his best to befriend me. That included shutting his friends up when they start to get loud at the sight of the two of us being in the same vicinity as each other.

Xavier got to live another day but without me threatening to aim the arrow at his head during archery practice. Of course, I never needed the practice but Weems encouraged everyone to join extracurricular activities. I just decided to join archery since Xavier was there and admittedly, the blonde, long-haired male grew on me during my first month in Nevermore.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

If you told me that one day, I will start tolerating the one brunette in Nevermore that I once despised, I would not believe you. But recently I found myself getting used to his company. It was unusual to not have him beside me at every waking moment. Rowan eventually accepted the fact that there will now be another person in our three-person group. Xavier, on the other hand, won't stop teasing me with Mendes every time we're alone.

"Good morning, Addams." The telekinetic fuck greeted as he sat beside me once again during botany.

"Mendes." I muttered, looking down at the sketch I was drawing of a black dahlia.

"Didn't think you were a flower person."

"I prefer cutting the flower off the stem however, I tolerate it as long as it's black, white, or red."

"So if I were to win your heart, I have to bring you flowers of those colors?"

"Bold of you to assume I have a heart."

"If you didn't, we wouldn't be friends. I know you secretly have a soft spot for me like you do for Xavier and Rowan."

"Now you're overstepping my boundaries. Thinking I have any sort of positive emotions is the new level of low."

"I'm kidding." He said, nudging me with his shoulder as he let out a chuckle. "But I still think you secretly like me."

"And here I thought I was starting to tolerate you."

He grinned at my statement. I merely glanced at his face and returned to running my pencil on my sketchbook to form leaves on the dahlia.

"So I was thinking..." He said, breaking the brief moment of silence between us.

"That seems dangerous for someone like you."

"Very funny, y/n."

I merely let a small smirk form on my lips as I could practically hear the eye roll that accompanied his reply. Then I remembered he called me by my name. Only my family, the teachers, Rowan, and Xavier calls me that. But for some reason, I didn't mind it.

"As I was saying, this weekend's the Rave'N. I was wondering if you would like to go with me." He continued, looking at me expectantly.

I don't like the idea of being around people, dancing, and pop music. However, a small part of me is curious as to what it's like as I've spent homecoming nights in my old school at home, sleeping as always. I may not like many things in this world but I do love sleeping.

I would go with Xavier but I set him up with Bianca so he might go with her. I don't want to leave Rowan on his own but he hasn't asked me. As much as my brain is telling me to go with Rowan instead but my small, black heart is telling me to say yes.

"Sounds like torture. I'm in." I said as the teacher made her way to the front of the class.

News of my approval seemed to reach Xavier before lunch time and I struggled to get him to stop teasing me about it. And since Xavier knew, there's a possibility that Bianca did which means his friends knew. That is the only logical explanation as to why they keep nudging him my way when I passed by him in the hallway.

Enid, one of my dormmates, was able to convince me to go with her and buy a dress and eventually do my makeup for the dance. As much as I hated the multicolored dresses she handed over to me, I ended up with a black cold-shoulder dress with lace sleeves and one of those skirts that are short at the front but get longer at the back. I decided to match it with platform boots and fishnet stockings.

"You look beautiful." Shawn said as he walked over to me once he spotted me in the lobby. He was dressed in a black suit with a maroon button-down shirt and black tie.

"Pleasantries will get you nowhere." I stated, letting him place a hand on my back as he led me to the venue.

"I mean it."

The night went on with his friends joining us every once in a while, giving us knowing looks for some reason. The most I interacted with are him and Xavier, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of getting anything from me. Everyone around us started making their way to the front of the stage to dance, especially as a slow song played. I was then surprised by him standing up and walking in front of me, sticking his hand out.

"Can I have this dance?" Shawn asked, a small, hopeful smile on his face.

As much as I wanted to say no to crush that hope in his eyes, I couldn't. Something else was holding me back. And that's when I realized... No. No, this can't be happening.

I silently took his hand and walked alongside him to the dance floor. He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him as I placed mine on his shoulders. At first, it was awkward. I've never slow danced with someone before in my life despite the fact that my parents made me take lessons when I was younger. I didn't like being this close to someone either, or have someone touching me.

He placed his hand on my chin and lifted it up so I was looking into his brown eyes. "Just look at me. Don't worry to much about what we're doing or what others will think."

I felt my cheeks slowly heating up the longer I looked at him and remember how close we are. "I'm not worried."

"Then why are you flustered?"

"I'm not."

"Y/n, you're literally blushing right now."

"I don't blush."

He leaned in and placed his lips right next to my ear. "I think you're just falling in love with me. It's okay. I'm falling too."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Just admit it."

"Fine. I... I may or may not... I like your stupid face."

He pulled away slightly and I could see a shit-eating grin form on his lips. I rolled my eyes and narrowed them at him. "You don't have to look so happy."

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth. Why the change of heart?"

"I just feel so out of place... Well, except for when you're near me."

"That's so cu-"

"Don't you dare call it cute. You should fear me! You have no idea what I'm capable of. That includes the possibility of me hurting you. And if the world was perfect, you would've never invaded my space. But since the world's obsessed with saying, 'psych!', now I like your stupid face."

"I like your cute little stupid face too, Addams."

He leaned in and tried to kiss me but I turned my head before he could. I may like him but I'm not into the whole physical affection thing. If I were honest, my love languages are quality time and violence.

"I'm sorry. We can take things slow if you want."

"I'm not a fan of physical affection."

"I'll keep that in mind."

That's the moment I got sucked into a relationship that I, at first, unwillingly got into. I did not know how to be friends with someone, what more on to be in a romantic relationship with them? But of course, he was persistent about it. He put in the effort most of the time, trying to get me to really open up to him and get me used to him being slightly physical. He was even the one who ensured that the two of us remained in contact over the summer. Once we got back to school, he still stayed by my side, not seeming to get over me.

"Hey, y/n." Xavier called out, sitting down beside me at the cafeteria as I was sketching on my notebook.

"What is it, Thorpe?" I asked, shading the petals on the rose.

"I heard there was a new student in Nevermore."

"And I should care why?"

"Her last name is also Addams."

I looked up from my notebook and met his eyes. "Is there a name?"

"She's heading to us right now." Shawn said, tapping my shoulder.

I turned to see the familiar black haired girl walk over to me as Enid stood behind her. She stood in front of me, not looking at the people beside me, looking slightly relieved to see me. She may not express it in her face but I could read her too well... Not to mention being able to read her mind.

"Wednesday." I greeted. "Never thought I'd see you here."

"I was transferred. Apparently, releasing piranhas in a school pool while people have their practice isn't acceptable." She stated.

"Were you successful in your endeavors?"

"One of them lost a genital but no. I hate to admit that I was not able to get the job done."

Xavier cleared his throat, reminding me that he as well as my significant other were still present and could overhear our conversation. I glanced at him and I could clearly tell he wanted me to introduce them to her.

"Guys, this is Wednesday, a cousin of mine. Her father is my father's cousin."

"Hi. I'm Xavier." He said, waving at her.

"I'm Shawn. Shawn Mendes. Y/n's boyfriend." Shawn said, sticking his hand out for her to shake.

She merely stared at it and turned around, walking away from the three of us. Shawn withdrew his ignored hand and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I was slowly getting used to the feeling of his arm around me so I didn't react too much on it.

"Well, she's definitely something." Xavier said, staring at where she once stood.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A lot has happened since Wednesday transferred. There have been attacks after attacks which made me lose one of my best friends, although I hate to admit that. I initially refused to believe Rowan was gone however, I knew my cousin wouldn't lie. Eugene was apparently attacked last night during the Rave'N. No one knows what's happening but it doesn't seem like it's going to stop any time soon.

"What exactly are we doing again?" I asked.

"Looking for signs on who could have possibly attacked Eugene." Wednesday stated as we walked through the woods.

"You had a vision that he was going to get attacked last night, didn't you?"

"How do you know about my visions?"

"I can read minds, remember? Also, Xavier told me you were also a psychic."

"Yes. I saw him get attacked."

"Is it the same monster that attacked Rowan?"

She hesitated for a little before agreeing.

"Is he really gone?" I asked, not wanting to read her mind and see what happened to him from her perspective.

"I never thought you, of all people, would go soft." She stated, avoiding the question.

"Go soft?"

"You've started to care about others."

"If you're talking about the three people I've acquainted myself with then maybe."

"I would've never thought that you of all people would care about someone so much that you would engage with them romantically."

I sighed and wrapped my jacket tighter around myself. "I never wanted to be in one. He just happened to annoy me into a romantic relationship despite having warned him about the dangers that come with being with me."

I heard the leaves rustle from somewhere behind me. I turned around yet nobody was there. I refused to show any sign of fear however being in the woods creeped me out.

"It's getting late and I'm supposed to meet with Shawn for an assignment. I'm heading back to the school. You should too."

She didn't reply, only walking deeper into the woods. I took her silence as a sign that she wanted to stay here longer so I left. Once I got back to the campus, I made my way over to where Shawn was at the library but just as I sat beside him, he started packing his things. I was confused but merely stared at him.

"There's something bothering you." I observed as a frown made its way to his face.

"Why are you speaking to me? I thought I annoyed you." He stated.

"For the most part but what are you talking about?"

"I overheard what you said to Wednesday. I was on my way back from my walk when I overheard you two talking." He ran his hand through his hair, pausing what he was doing to turn to me. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me you never wanted to be with me?"

I furrowed my brows and looked up at him. "I did."

He sighed and shrugged his bag onto his shoulder.

"I don't see what the problem is." I stated, trying to diffuse the tension between the two of us only to fail when he gave me a pained look.

"My problem is that you don't care for me as much as I care for you. To you, I am just an annoyance that you never wanted in your life and practically forced you into a relationship. To me, you are someone I am falling so deep in love with to the point that I would do anything for you. But I can only do so much without anything in return."

With that, he left. I stared at his retreating figure, trying to wrap my brain around what just happened. Did we just break up?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Who would've thought that losing two people that I tolerated would bring an awful feeling to your chest where your nonexistent heart should be? I still haven't gotten used to the fact that Rowan was no longer around and now I have to get used to Shawn avoiding me. I refuse to believe that I have gotten soft but the negative feelings that come from losing them both is proving otherwise.

"Y/n." Xavier greeted, sitting beside me at the library as I read a historical classic. "What happened between you and Mendes?"

"Nothing." I said, trying not to lose track of where I'm at.

"Bull. I could tell that both of you are avoiding each other for weeks."

"Just a little disagreement."

"I doubt any disagreement would stop him from being by your side. He would probably be the first to apologize, if anything."

"It was. However, if it were something more, what gave you the idea that I would confide in you about it, especially at a place as public as the library?"

He got my bookmark off the table and placed it on the page I was at before closing the book. I was about to protest but he quickly shoved my things in my bag before dragging me with him. We got confused looks from people we passed but then we eventually stopped at his dorm. He opened the door and made me sit on his bed as he sat beside me. I struggled not to look at the other two empty beds in the room belonging to the people I lost.

"Okay, now spill. What happened?" He said, getting a pillow and putting it on his lap.

"He just got tired of me." I replied, staring at his door.

"I refuse to believe that."

"It's true. He's tired of being the only person putting in effort in this relationship. He also overheard me talking to Wednesday about how I initially found him annoying and was hesitant about being in a relationship."

"Do you miss him?"

I paused and looked at him blankly. Should I reply truthfully or not? "I... I kind of miss his stupid face. Though, by now, I must disgust him. I had tried to be the stubbornest mule 'cause I knew life was cruel so I guess I was foolish to trust him."

"Do you love him?"

"I don't know but I wait here just in case... though I know I'm being senseless. How could I have ever been so naïve and wear my heart on my sleeve when I knew it would leave me defenseless?"

He sighed and sat closer to me, setting his pillow aside. "I'll talk to him, okay?"

"You don't have to, Xavier. Besides, Wednesday was right. He was turning me soft."

"Y/n, you really shouldn't be talking to Wednesday about relationship problems when she has probably never been in one."

"That's rich coming from someone that wants to be in one with her."

He took the pillow from his side and threatened to hit me with it with a laugh when the door flung open. Our heads snapped to the entrance and I felt the blood drain from my face when I met familiar brown eyes. I picked my bag up and threw it over my shoulder.

"It was a pleasure conversing with you, Xavier but I must take this interruption as my leave." I stated, standing up and walking out of the room.

I felt his eyes on me as he stepped aside from the door frame and let me pass through. I did my best to avoid his eyes and remain as emotionless as possible before walking back to my own dorm. Once I got there, I immediately fell on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

What am I gonna do?

Xavier must have told him about our conversation as he has not stopped trying to find time to be alone with me. Without Rowan and Xavier around, I resorted to sticking with Enid and occasionally, Wednesday when she wasn't out blaming my best friend for being the Hyde and getting him arrested for it. Not to mention that she has recently gotten herself expelled for torturing the sheriff's son, Tyler, in attempt to prove that he's the Hyde despite having my best friend in jail for her claims.

With Enid helping Wednesday pack her things, I decided to take a walk at the woods outside of the campus alone. I could feel eyes on me as I walked out the main entrance. I had a feeling on who it is so I tried my best to walk away as fast as I could to lose him in the process. Just as I thought I was successful, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and hesitantly met his eyes.

"Why'd you run away?" He asked, letting go of my arm. 

"What?" I asked, trying to prevent any emotion from shining through my façade.

"I know you knew I was following you. Why'd you run?"

"I didn't run away. It was... it was a strategic retreat. What do you want anyway?"

"I wanted to talk to you. You've been avoiding me too. You cower away with Enid every time I try to talk to you and I know you struggle to tolerate her since you've always found her too bubbly."

"Talk to me about what?"

"About us."

"What is there to talk about? It's over. I ruined it."

"Xavier told me what you said." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I just want to know one thing. Are you sorry?"

"Well, yeah of course I'm sorry, but—"

"Then you're forgiven. I missed you, you know."

I froze and furrowed my brows as I tried to comprehend his words. My eyes snapped up to meet his and I could see a small smile forming on his lips. "No. No. Don't forgive me! Why do you do that? Why- why give me another chance to mess things up?"

"Because I love you."

"Because you what?"

He chuckled and walked closer, placing his hand on my cheek. I stepped back, still refusing to believe what he has said.

"Why don't you hate me? Why do you care? Can't you berate me? Isn't that fair? Where is your glare?"

"I understand you don't want to seem soft but I'm sorry, y/n. I love you. I want things to work between us."

"Are you sure you don't want to give up on me?"

He just nodded and stepped closer to me, once again.

"You're a moron."

He chuckled as he tucked my hair behind my ear. He leaned in closer and pressed his soft, pink lips against the side of my mouth. I let my eyes close at the sensation, not exactly knowing what to do but let him. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine and stared straight into my eyes.

"So you think that we could work?" I asked, still unsure.

"Yes."

"Here I thought I'd been the dumb one when it came to relationships. You're forgiving me for all I did wrong. We both know that I'm unlovable yet here you are claiming that you do. And again, I belong to someone."

He rolled his eyes and let a smirk take over his face, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"No, you can drop the stupid smirk. Though by now I guess you've earned that 'cause no matter how intensely I pout, your stupid face will win out. And I guess it's about time I learned that."

"No matter what you do, I'm not letting you go that easily ever again. You'll just have to get used to it despite the fact that we go together like a Chanel Nº 5 and mace. At least it's not as dull as fitting like a glove."

"You're a nightmare that I've not been dreaming of."

"Just admit that you love me too and we can end this conversation with that declaration."

"And give you the satisfaction, not a chance."

I pulled away from our position and turned around to walk away however, I was pulled back into his chest. He turned me around to face him and all I could focus on were his deep brown eyes. I decided to take the leap of faith and look into his mind. Yet all I was greeted with are thoughts about how my eyes shine in this light or how beautiful I look when confused. I suppose that when push comes to shove...

"Fine." I replied, rolling my eyes. "I love your stupid face."

"Atta girl." He replied, smiling before closing the gap between the two of us. For the first time ever, I let his lips meet mine.

And for once, I didn't mind physical affection. His affections. Maybe I have gotten soft but if it's for him, I don't mind.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: As I said in the prior author's note, this will probably be my longest imagine since I refused to put this into parts. Let me know if you prefer long imagines over parts in case I decide to write more. If you couldn't tell, this song is based off Your Stupid Face by Kaden MacKay. I loved the plot of the song so much that I decided to make it into a short story.

Vote/Share/Suggest

A going offline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 6 7
"Who's Sean Mendez?" In this I am writing about Shawn Mendes and how we can imagine being best friends with him, or falling for him, or him being the...
265K 3.8K 97
Imagines of Shawn Mendes, I take request, or can request by sending a message or commenting.
177K 3.1K 66
|| Scenarios we all would love to live out in real life, but the best we'll get is living them out in our mind || || accomplishments || Fangirl~ rank...
269K 5.2K 51
A compilation of Shawn Mendes Imagines. Cute? Sad? Whatever you want this book has it all. // editing //