𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭,k.baku...

By -ST4RG1RLL

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭?❞ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪�... More

Hello, Papa!
Auntie Uraraka
First Day of School
School Fight
The Bakugo Family
Day with Grandma and Grandpa
Hero Festival
First little kiss went a little like this
Day at the Zoo
Mysterious Stranger
Mistakes
Pinkie Promise?
Last Hope
In Daddy's Arms
New Home
Mini BakuSqaud
I AM HERE
Wake her, and i'll kill you.
Day at Home
Christmas Eve
A Bakugo Christmas
Snowball Fight!
Midoriya & Bakugo
Villain 101
Where do Babies come from?
Let The Best Dad Win
Losing A Tooth
Take The Damn Photo
Grownup for a Day
Doctor's Visit
(SC)☆ Into The Future
Bonding
Daddy's Love
When I Grow up
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
All Grown up
Summer Training
UA Exams
Results
Welcome to UA
Play Ball!!
Hero Names
☆Valentine Special
Gotta Love Skirts
(SC)☆ I Love You
(SC)☆Fake Girlfriend
Villains vs Heroes
Villains vs Heroes ll
Sεメ Switch
Daddy Says Knock Em' Out
Deja Vu
Ryu and Nova
Sports Festival
A True Bakugo
Adorable Stalker
Haunted Past
☆ Mother's Day Special
Secrets Revealed
Decisions
The Rise Of Nova
Dorms

Who are you?

22.4K 339 124
By -ST4RG1RLL

❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Hey! Nice job saving those civilians from that crashing building Bakugo! We handled it like men!"

"Why are you still following me shitty hair? Don't you have somewhere to be?" Katsuki asked in annoyance only gaining a joyful laugh from the red hair hero and a slap on the back, "Wife and Kids already know how busy the hero life and can be! And is it bad that I want to hang out with my friend?" Kirishima asked, joyful by hearing the nickname Katsuki always had since they were younger. "But if I am honest, I have been worried a bit about you."

A low scoff came from the ashy blonde hero he gritted his teeth, his red irises glaring at the other sharply. "I don't need you to be worried about me!! There is nothing wrong with me, Are you trying to pick a fight?!" He barked loudly, stopping in his tracks he clutched his fingers tightly as he flared at Kirishima who only smiled lightly at him. "Bakugo, We are old enough to start a family and settle down. I keep seeing you try for relationships or even do one night stands and I am getting worried that you might not actually enjoy the life you are living in." Kirishima spoke with care, although he didn't show it Bakugo felt his chest tightened by the subject they had mentioned before.

"I don't need anyone, I sure the hell don't need any kids. I am perfectly fine doing everything alone so I don't want to hear this shit coming out of your mouth anymore." Katsuki grumbled waving his black-gloved hand at the redhead he advances forward to his house ignoring the sadness that lingered in Kirishima's eyes. "I could tell that you don't enjoy the life you are living Bakugo, I could see how much this is hurting you but you have yet to admit it," Kirishima spoke loud enough for the other man to hear as he continued to walk further from the other.

Indeed Bakugo heard his friend's words and it only strikes him deeper to the core as it always had every time the subject was brought to his attention, everyone he had gone to UA with has spouses and children of their own. Hell, even damn Deku was married with a kid how the hell did he get stuck in this shitty part of life. "I don't need a snot-nose brat that is always up my ass whining a shit. I'm fine just being here alone! You can't do anything with a kid, I don't see how everyone else could still do hero work while having brats." Bakugo grumbled walking up the steps to his single living home, The Pro-Hero opened his door slamming it close once he got in.

"Tch! What the hell does he know? He is always too busy with his snotty kids whenever we have plans to hang out." The blonde man grumbled his eyes looking around the empty living room, usually, if he did had someone to come home to they would be greeting him with smiles and warmth.

But instead, Bakugo was only greeted with Silence and could air nibbling at his exposed skin. "He doesn't know what he is talking about..." Maybe he was truly trying to reassure him he didn't need anyone, by how many times he had told himself he was better off alone was the only thing he knew.

Katsuki walked slowly Into his emptied room beginning to undress from his Hero Uniform, he decided to take a hot bath in hopes to clear his mind of the already eventful day he was dealing with.

~×~

"Pro Heros, came to the rescue earlier today saving up to twenty civilians from a crashing building done by the Villain Destructive Zan... A ridiculous Villain name if you ask me! Back to you Kikuchi."

Katsuki grabbed his remote switching the channel, placing he spicy ramen on the table in front of his couch he ruffled the towel on his still-damp hair. After a hot shower, he couldn't help but still think about Kirishima's words. "Why the hell am I so bothered by it? If it's meant for me to have a shitty family than I would've had one a long time ago!" He plopped down on the couch, his hand cupping the steaming bowl as the other picked at the boiled egg that was covered with peppers that laid on top of the noodles.

A low grunt came from Katsuki, his eyes boring into the pitiful TV show in front of him seeing it was a romantic show he quickly shoved his chopsticks into the noodles keeping them still, snatching the remote he turned to another channel only seeing a laughing happily. His thumb pressed more roughly on the button each time he would have to turn from the many shows of many related, a vein popped on his skull as he gritted his teeth the sound of small explosions came from his hand that held the remote tempted to burn it.
"What the FUCK is happening?! Why is there so many damn cheesy shows right now?! Who is fucking in control of this, Deku's ass?!" The blonde shouted angrily until finally his prayers being answered by an American wrestling show, a satisfying wide grin flashed on his lips as his craze eyes watch the two men fighting in the ring. "Hell yeah! This is more like it!" He laughed heartily in victory, What was he thinking? Feeling upset about not having a wife and kid of his own he doesn't need that while he is very much satisfied with this!

Katsuki watched the wrestling happily as he began to eat his spicy ramen, his body leaned forward slightly as his red orbs stare intensely into the moving screen. As the picked up another bite to devoured a soft knock stopped him causing him to look towards his down with a stern look, rolling his eyes back to the television he only continued to eat only to cough roughly by nearly choking hearing a rougher knock than more. "It has to be Kirishima's dumbass... Go away!!" He barked loudly, he brought his bowl closer to his face trying to zone out the constant knocking.

It wasn't until the knocking became impatient and then the sound of the door being kicked angrily was heard, nearly slamming his bowl down on the table he stood up storming towards the door. "Oi, what are you trying to do?! Break down my fucking door shitty hair I will fucking kill you if!-" As soon as he opened the door his shin was greeted with sudden pain as whoever was in front of the door had kicked him without warning not expecting for it to suddenly open.

"What the fuck?!" Groaning out in slight pain, Katsuki was brought to his knees holding his painful shin as his eyes went to look up to glare at Kirishima however he didn't even see the man...Who the hell was knocking then?

"I'm down here."

A soft perky voice brought his vision down in front of him, his eyes landing on a small child with ashy blonde hair and (E/c) large orbs, they wear a small (f/c) short sleeve shirt tucked in their small jeans shorts. Two small white Bows were placed in the child's hair holding her hair into two pigtails, you was looking innocently at the confused Katsuki who soon narrowed his eyes at her. "Who the fuck are you supposed to be, brat?" He spat out, finally slowly standing up to his full height his hand on the doorknob ready to close the door.
"This brat is your daughter you, twit!" The young girl shouted impatiently, such a sentence was enough to bring Katsuki into many emotions the main one being disbelief. "This isn't some fucking game snot-nose, " hearing the nickname, you patted your small nose gently to indeed check if you had snot coming from your nose innocently. "Go run on home to your parents. It's already getting late and it's dangerous... I might as well walk you there." Sighing annoyingly, Katsuki went to reach out to grab your hand only for you to dodge it and ran into the house.

"What The-!"

"I told you I am your daughter, dummy! I'm glad I didn't inherit your stupidity. " The small child sassed, you looked towards the tv not waiting to ask you grabbed the remote turning to a channel until it landed on a famous child cartoon. Your (e/c) eyes lit up in innocent joy by the colorful show on the screen, almost as if you were suddenly pulled in you sat on the edge of the couch your small feet barely touching the floor.
Katsuki only looks at you as if you were fucking insane to pull a stunt like this, coming in here claiming an obnoxious claim then touching his remote?! "You have some fucking nerves!" walking to you, he turned off the television snapping you out of your trance.

Looking up at him with a mean yet adorable glare and pout, you opened your mouth to say something only for the back of your shirt to grab and you being carried out of the house. "This is why I don't need any damn kids! Spoil brat thinks she can just waltz in as if you own the damn place!" He closed his door behind him, walking down his large sidewalk he even wanted to know how the hell you got past his gate!

Opening his gate up he plopped you on the ground, his arms crossed firmly over his chest as (e/c) orbs glare into his red ones. "Where are your parents? I'm taking you home, don't make me call the damn police to do it instead." He states, sternly. "This has to be one of the shitty hair's pranks! That bastard."
"Are you deaf? YOU are my papa! I was sent here because... Because My Mommy is on a vacation for a bit!" You nodded happily with your excuse, this only made Katsuki raise an eyebrow by your pause. "I'm calling Kirishima to come and get you. I don't have any time for this." Digging into his pocket he placed a hand on his hip, dialing the other man's phone number he held it up to his ear hearing it ring.

"Oi, I need you to come and get this fucking kid. If this is one of your pranks by getting me to understand about 'family' it's not working, it's only pissing me off!"

"What are you talking about, dude? What kid? I didn't send any kid..."

Katsuki slowly glanced towards you seeing you raise an eyebrow with your small hands on your hips, he shoots a glare towards you being more annoyed by your sassiness. "Stop lying. I have her here, she is claiming to be my kid."

"You have a kid?! Katsuki why didn't you tell me?! I'm on my way."
"I don't have one dumbass!-- Kirishima? Dammit!!" Katsuki nearly crushed his phone hearing the other line ending, his eyes slowly turned back to you seeing you tilting your head to the side as if waiting for him to finally realize something. "Kirishima is coming to get you and take you back to your poor excuse parents." he stuffed his phone and hands into his pockets, walking back towards his house with you following.

"Wouldn't that make you a poor excuse of a parent?" you asked innocently, skipping after a cursing Katsuki who was becoming a ticking time bomb with each word that came from your mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 305 14
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
214K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
464K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...
26.5K 1.1K 27
⚠️Read I Met Him In The Wastelands first before this story or you will be confused⚠️ Katsuki Bakugou had just been crowned king of his rebuilt dragon...