A MERRY MAFIA CHRISTMAS (GxG)

By weekendlustt

A lesbian Christmas romance between a mafia boss and a designer hired for Christmas. Maybe Christmas isn't th... More

VISUALS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
EPILOGUE

IX

23.9K 892 399
By weekendlustt

My Christmas List: December 4th
Please let me un-hear what Armani just told me.

❆❆❆❆❆❆

I sat on the cold counter for at least twenty minutes before picking up the fork and finishing the now-cold Ravioli. Even if it was one of the best dishes I had, my swirling stomach wasn't particularly in the mood for it—which seemed realistic, given what I had just found out.

Everything was piecing together in my brain. Why everyone was so afraid of Armani. Where the money came from. Why everyone wore all black—and butlers, maids, and chefs provided for them.

And this deal signing occurring on Christmas eve... I can only assume it's such a big deal if it's scheduled to happen with another mafia.

Did Diana know about this? Was she aware of Armani's real business?

I shook my head. I doubt that. I doubt she'd work with someone who was involved in such a thing. Then again, I'm sure Diana purposefully didn't ask questions knowing that the large sum of money was odd, but still wanting to level up her company.

I let out a deep sigh, massaging my temples briefly, before hopping off the counter. This definitely complicates things... well it doesn't technically have to complicate anything. But I do know I should probably keep whatever kind of inappropriate feelings I feel toward Armani locked away in a well-protected safe.

I definitely can't get involved with not only a client but a mafia boss as well.

When I made it up to my room, Arthur was waiting at my door. My brows furrowed as I made my way over to him—did Armani send him?

"Hello Ms. Cadieux," he greeted with a polite smile. "The boss sent me to inform you of a room change."

I tilted my head. "Room change?"

Arthur nodded, looking down at the marble floors. "I uh... you're now on the eighth floor Ms. Cadieux."

I shook my head, knowing that floor was only reserved for Armani. I don't want to share a floor with her, not after what I just learned. Why would she do this? Why would she have me moved up there?

"No-no, tell her I want to stay on my level," I said, shaking my head even more.

Arthur pursed his lips. "I'm afraid it's nonnegotiable miss."

I sighed. "Did she tell you to mention that?" I asked, knowing it seemed like something she'd add in there. I think this is my last straw. From Armani's back-and-forth behavior that mostly remained cold, the stress the two major projects have put on me, and finding out that whatever I'm wrapped up in is a mafia—has definitely pushed me to just say fuck this. It's not even worth it anymore, and I doubt Diana would fire me. My pay is already more than enough anyways.

As I followed Arthur into the elevator, he pulled out a key card sending the elevator up to the eighth floor.

Knowing my decision I felt bothered. I was irritated that I was giving up. I almost wanted to pout like a child who got their toy snatched from them. Clearly, I had issues with not getting my way, but when you have a sister who taunts you—you feel like you have something to prove to yourself.

I felt mad—a fit of genuine anger pumping through my hot wound-up body.

When we made it to the eighth level, I followed Arthur down the long hall that had two black doors on one wall, and only one on the adjacent wall.

Arthur motioned me further down the hall where an open archway was, which I later saw lead to an open living space. A modern kitchen with sparkingly appliances, a living room with a grey couch and white accessories, and a dining room with a black table and matching leather chairs—the monochromatic theme was admirable. I looked over noticing the black double doors past the kitchen. That must be Armani's room.

"Is she up here right now?" I asked, knowing I needed to talk to her. I knew it might be a bad idea given how beyond frustrated I was, but I needed to go ahead and rip the bandaid off—I needed to quit.

Arthur pursed his lips, like he didn't want to even think about bothering Armani to come out here, but instead, he said. "Let me check, Ms. Cadieux."

The man walked over to the door, knocking on it respectfully before taking a step back. A few seconds passed by and I almost thought she wasn't up here. 

That was until one of the doors opened and Armani stepped out.

She was still in her same outfit, almost as if she just made it back up to her room and was ready to get undressed and call it a night. My mouth watered at the idea of Armani undressed.

I shook my head quickly at the inappropriate thoughts. "I need to talk to you," I said, and Armani's dark eyes darted over to me. I noticed Arthur tensing at my tone, almost as if he were scared for me.

Armani pursed her lips harshly before nodding. "Very well," she said, motioning Arthur away—which he seemed pretty excited to do.

Armani and I stood there silently as we waited for the elevator to ding and the doors to shut, signaling that Arthur was gone. Her entire stare and demeanor seemed amused. Like she was amused to see what I had to say. I knew it was obvious that I was angry, but I don't think it should be particularly funny right now. When Arthur was finally gone, I almost felt like a bomb let off within me.

"I'm done," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Armani smiled slightly, and it made me even angrier that she found any of this entertaining right now.

"You're done?" she asked.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, I'm leaving tonight."

She pursed her lips, and I could tell it was to hold back her growing smile. God, I've never met someone who can make me this angry. This irritated. My sister can insult me numerous times back to back, and she wouldn't come close to Armani.

"Miracle, you know we signed a contract, correct?"

My face fell at the realization. No there had to be a way out of this. I can't... I can't do this until Christmas eve. I think I might go insane or die—which could actually happen given that I'm involved with a fucking mafia right now.

"Someone else can fill in for me," I said.

Armani shook her head, "No we've already planned everything, I won't hire someone else."

I felt my breathing grow shallow, her tone was completely calm, and I hated that. I wanted her to be just as mad as me. Call me petty, but she deserved to feel how I felt.

"Well, it wasn't up for debate," I said, hoping it would push her buttons—especially because she said something similar earlier.

Armani raised a brow, taking a big step toward me, and I suddenly felt my body grow hot yet again from the lack of space. If I even barely leaned forward, I'd touch her, and I despised that it made me nervous. I despised that I found her attractive, even after finding out her little secret.

I sucked in a breath when Armani slid her fingertips up my covered arm, leaving goosebumps under the fabric of my black dress. When her fingertips, softly grazed my shoulders with a back-and-forth motion, I almost had to force myself to not cross my legs. I was officially aroused, and only by her faint touch.

"I'm proud to see I've been rubbing off on you," she said, referring to my previous statement. Her tone was oddly soft and sweet, which caused my brows to furrow. When her hand came up to my neck and gently grazed her fingers over it, I almost whimpered, enjoying her soft sensual touch. "And this whole mad look..." she trailed off, wolf-whistling. "It's cute," she said, and I instantly felt my underwear grow wet with desire.

I shook my head, knowing that I shouldn't let her touch me. Willingly letting her make me feel this way.  "Armani," I breathed out, taking a step back.

My breath got caught in my chest when her hand wrapped around my throat. It was delicate, but still there. Like she didn't want to hurt me, but she needed to establish her role. The action itself, seriously didn't help how turned-on I felt.

She leaned my head back fully, towering over me as her dark eyes stared into mine. "I want you to listen to me and listen to me carefully," she said, her voice incredibly low.

I nodded quickly, which made her thumb press lightly against my neck. "Yes—yes I'll listen."

Armani smirked slightly, satisfied with my answer. "You're going to finish the job I hired you to do, and you're going to do it damn near perfectly," she said, dragging out each word as her minty breath fanned across my face. "There will be no inconveniences or unrelated questions or... this attitude you seem to give me."

She stayed silently for another moment, and I found myself growing nervous under her stare, anxiously waiting for her next words.

"Do you understand?" she asked, and I nodded quickly, probably too quickly. "Verbal answer Miracle."

I swallowed, hating how attractive I was finding her right now. I should be scared at the very least, but I'm... turned on? Well, I don't know she's a little scary, especially when I imagine a worst-case scenario of this. It was obvious she was holding herself back.

"Yes, I understand," I said, my voice quiet and breathless.

Armani nodded letting go of my neck and taking a big step away from me. "I'm glad to know we're finally on the same page."

We're barely in the same book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 443 25
What's more love than two girls having special moments in the sunset. It's a beautiful thing that the two share. But is all as perfect as it seems...
23.2K 754 46
When an independent girl moves to the big city, unknowing of whose city she's just stepped into. - Mafia romance - Employee and boss - Possessive
451K 16.9K 48
Hate, lust, and two very large egos create nothing but issues, especially for these two women who are forced to work together. With their two comple...
125K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...