LOVE UNIVERSE

Autorstwa PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... Więcej

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ՏᎬᎪՏϴΝ ϴΝᎬ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ՏᎬᎪՏϴΝ ͲᏔϴ
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ՏᎬᎪՏϴΝ ͲᎻᎡᎬᎬ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 106

99 22 40
Autorstwa PurpleLightARMY

The morning sunshine had never felt so warm. With the sunrise came the sound of birds and the rustling of leaves. It caressed their skin, washed over the fear and darkness and tears away. The soft breeze danced its way through the balcony, playing with the curtains and unlivable feelings.

Yoon Min realized she had the best sleep last night as soon as she opened her eyes. Partially because all her worries and fears were gone, and mostly because before and after sleep, his face was all she saw. His slumbering  face gave her all types of emotions from joy to nostalgia. And the way they were still curled up against each other sharing the blissful warmth, she once again felt proud of her choice to forgive him.

He was still fully asleep and breathing softly. She shifted a little, not wanting to break out from the warmth, careful not to wake him up and stared at the ceiling. It was the first time she was inside his chamber in all her months of staying in the universe. Both never had the chance to visit each others' chambers.

His chamber seemed slightly larger than hers. The walls were off-white with silver designs of artistic patterns. But she loved how he had his own personal book shelf and a coffee table. Since when was he so interested in books?

Suddenly, a reminder went off in her head, causing her to gasp loudly as she yelled,

“Oh my God, wake up, Jin!”

Seokjin opened his eyes at once and bewilderedly glanced at her, worrying if something was wrong. He definitely didn’t imagine to wake up like this. He thought she would kiss him good morning.

“W-What?” He groaned tiredly after seeing her fine.

“I should be in my chamber right now! It's morning already and the others must be awake by now. Oh no, what if my friends already barged inside my room?”

He had no idea what was she talking about.

“They're gonna tease me for sleeping in your room!” She whined when she saw him confused.

That was the reason she woke him up from his sleep? Very thoughtful.

“So what? Everyone knows we are married.” He closed his eyes again and tightened his arms around her like a koala.

She wanted to blush by the fact he said they were still married but she slapped her thoughts away and sat up straight on the bed, startling the other. “I'm leaving. Bye.”

“Noooo, stay for another hour.” He groggily mumbled.

Yoon Min pressed a quick kiss on his forehead before getting off the bed and ran to the mirror stand he had in his room. She fixed her hair a bit, became embarrassed how she looked in the morning. Maybe because she was scared if anyone’s gonna see her coming out from his room. Though she will have to sneak out and return to her chamber, she still dressed herself in a normal way so that she won't look so obvious.

Right when she was about to step on her shoes, her eyes unintentionally caught sight of something hanging in the back of the room, attracting her curiosity as she slowly turned her head to that specific direction. Her mouth almost parted in surprise. Were her eyes deceiving her?

She moved closer to that wall, already forgot she had to rush to her chamber. As she could get more clear sight of the thing, her lips trembled in joy but her eyes were blurry in grief. She was sentimental after finding a tressure that belonged to their lives, a beautiful memory of their past, a moment captured in a photo that was an evidence of their pure love.

The portrait of their wedding.

It was exactly the same. The same portrait she kept on their nightstand while she was decorating their bedroom. The same outfits, the same smiles, the same happiness, the same love. Their eyes in the photo revealed they were indeed nervous but mostly excited to be with each other for the rest of their lives. That day was the best day of her life.

She was numb in her place, unable to look away from the portrait. Two familiar arms wrapped around her from behind as her eyes glimmered with hastily approaching tears. She was overwhelmed with homesick emotions suddenly.

“Jin...it's--”

“I know.” He firstly didn’t think she would find it so quickly. He had it hung on the back wall because no one was allowed to come inside his chamber so he didn't have to worry about it being leaked.

Yoon Min turned around and faced him. “But h-how? How did you get it?”

Seokjin smiled at her teary eyes as he caressed her cheeks and answered, “I asked for it from the princess. It was my wish.”

She remembered she bumped into him in front of the princess's office months ago where he told her his wish was a secret. He could had asked for many things but he wanted to have their wedding portrait.

“You used your wish on our wedding photo?” Her voice was soft with pride lingering.

He grinned, “You used your wish to remember me. We can call it even.”

There was an abrupt sound of chuckle before she hugged him tightly and placed her head on his chest.

“Aereum told me I need to get over you.” Seokjin confessed, a smile followed after.

Of course, she would say that. She was exhausted by their love story.

“Hey, I want a framed photo in my chamber too.” Yoon Min pouted against his chest.

“No need. You can use my chamber as yours. We should live together.”

Her eyes shone in excitement, “Really? I can move in your room?”

A kiss was pressed on her forehead. “Yes, love. Whatever mine is yours anyway.”

They were so emerged with themselves that nothing else felt important anymore. It was a feeling they had experienced years ago. There was no one else when they were with each other.

Yoon Min suddenly widened her eyes, “Shit, I forgot I was supposed to go to my room!”

When she tried to wiggle out of their hug, he complained, “Why are you so worried about what others are gonna say? I was thinking we could go back to sleep--”

“No way we're doing that.” She pushed him away playfully and rushed to the door.

Seokjin was smiling brightly as he threw her a goodbye fly-kiss but she was already out of the chamber without catching it.

---------------

It was almost afternoon after the whole day being filled with human calls every ten minutes. Yoon Min was back to being the responsible, smart guardian who spent the whole day attending her human calls and saving all of them. She felt glad and proud of herself again after a long time.

She was walking aimlessly in the hallways with one of her friends. Now that they all were aware of her reunion with Seokjin, they were nonstop questioning her about their love life, which was very uncomfortable.

“So now you and Jin Seonbae will try out for the crystal ball?” Sung Rin finally consumed the conclusion.

When she recieved a nod from the other, she added, “Aereum mustn't have anything to do. Why let you sacrifice for these losers?” She glared at the people around them.

There were still a few guardians who threw her a look whenever she passed by and she honestly had no energy to care. They'll find something else to gossip about within a week. But even her friends thought it was unfair for them to test out their love for the sake of the other residents.

Yoon Min shook her thoughts away, “Have you seen Beomgyu? I can't get a hold of him since yesterday.”

She answered, “No, he must be avoiding you since you got back with Jin Seonbae.”

“What is that supposed to mean--”

Then she heard someone calling her name from behind.

“Guardian Yoon Min!”

Baekhyun seemed breathless when he caught up with them as he breathed heavily with a hand over his chest.

Sung Rin immediately let out, “I'll leave you two. Taehyung is looking for me for some reason.”

While she turned on her heels and walked away swiftly, Yoon Min was left alone with the breathless secretary.

“Are you okay?”

“I am, yes! There’s someone I need to introduce you to.”

Within a second, she found a fairy flying towards them and she floated in the air beside the secretary's head. She had dark brown hair, wore a sky-blue dress and her wings were new.

It took her a good five seconds to recognise her.

“This is Kang Mirae. She's your new fairy starting today.” He grinned.

She stared at the sky-blue fairy, lips pressed together shyly as she bowed respectfully to her new guardian.

Kang Mirae...the human she couldn’t save.

“It's an honour to meet you, Miss. I am very excited to serve you.”

Yoon Min didn’t know how to react to the familiar face, she was clueless. She never forgot the face of the only human she failed to save till this day. And now she was being appointed as her fairy? Is this why they say some things are too strange to be coincidences?

But she quickly put on a smile and properly pretended not to recognise her. “Pleasure to meet you too, Mirae. I hope we'll get along well.”

The fairy displayed a satisfied smile, convinced her guardian was warm-hearted and friendly.

Baekhyun decided to add his own words, “Fairy Mirae just got here yesterday. Since you're the only guardian with no fairy, I appointed her as yours. I did great, didn’t I?” As if he wanted to hear that desperately.

She smiled back, “Of course, Baekhyun-ssi. You're the best!”

“Thanks, Guardian Yoon Min. You won't guess what I--”

While he was about to engage her in his childish but interesting stories, both of them heard another voice calling out there names from behind.

“There you are, Baekhyun-ssi! I've been looking for you all over.”

It was none other than Seokjin who ran towards their circle and wrapped an arm around Yoon Min's neck like a high school best friend and brought her close to him. She was startled by his action.

He glanced at her face, “Hi, wifey.”

She began to cough unintentionally with a flushed face and glared at him to stop. He had this habit to call her sweet nicknames in front of people.

Loving her reaction, he proceeded to talk to the secretary, “Ah, Baekhyun-ssi, did you get the thing I asked for?”

She was very curious about the thing he asked for.

Baekhyun's happy expression melted away as soon as he heard him. He pretended to act clueless to save himself.

“Aigoo, what did you want again? I'm so forgetful these days.”

He had no problem to repeat his words, “Oh, I just requested two special pass cards for me and my wife here.”

She widened her eyes and snapped at him, “Why do you need pass cards? Don't they allow guardians to spend a whole day free from serving humans?”

“That's exactly why I need them.” He grinned cheesily. That means he was planning a date with her.

Before she could protest, Baekhyun whined, “I'm not supposed to hand out pass cards to any guardian without the princess's permission.”

“Aish, come on, Princess Aereum won't find out. Don't you worry about that.” He sounded very confident.

“But I can't just--”

“He's right. Jin, you're being unthoughtful. We don't need pass cards.”

“No! We need to go on dates, Yoon Min! We'll barely get time to see each other once we get busy.” He defended with a cute pout which won extra points.

She argued, “I'm sure we'll find some time somehow.”

“Are you canceling a date with your husband who is not only handsome but also cute, tall, hot, se-”

“Please ignore him, Baekhyun-ssi. I apologize on his behalf.” She bowed her head lightly.

Baekhyun on other other hand, massaged his forehead, unable to come to a solution. Why was this couple bugging him out of all? He felt single.

He worriedly murmured after seeing them arguing, “Aish, Princess Aereum's gonna kill me if she hears this.”

Saying, he pulled out two pass cards from his pocket and handed it to Seokjin.

He was overjoyed over a simple thing that as a token of gratitude, he wanted to do an acrostic poem with his name but he was disallowed by his wife who didn’t like the idea of going on a date illegally.

“You owe me, Senior Guardian Seokjin.” Baekhyun reminded.

In response, the other winked at him and announced, “Thanks, we'll use it well.”

Yoon Min felt her hand being taken in his as she was pulled with him to somewhere. Unlike her husband’s bright smile, she had a smile growing excited for their date.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

130K 11K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...
3.1K 265 22
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
15.1K 2.3K 42
"I'm not an alien. I'm an Astronaut." "You're from Earth?" "No." "You're an alien then." ---------------------------------------------- When she plan...
8.6K 830 19
a strange look on someone's face.. and the ethereal one.. thier eyes just met.. that memories resides within thier minds freely.. will they ever meet...