"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 53

4.4K 343 64
By the_meltinglines

ISHA'S POV

First thing...

Long Distance isn't easy!

Not easy at all!

But we're doing it! We're doing it because we want to be together.

And the reason is....

I love him!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I love Mihir Malhotra!

Damn! I mean how couldn't I realise it sooner!

It took me four freaking months to realise it!

But now when I've realises, I really want to run into his arms and tell him the same.

Every day seeing him over calls, I know how I'm controlling myself from saying those three words just because...

I wanna say them to him at a very special day!

20th July.

It's his 29th birthday!

And I wanna make it the most beautiful birthday ever.

"Madam, He's here" Maria said and I looked at her.

"Send him in" I commanded

"Good evening madam" The person wished

"Evening. Any progress? " I asked when he smiled a bit and slid some photographs towards me.

"Damn! Where! " I exclaimed

"New Orleans" He told

"Send me all the details. This deal needs to be closed" I said smirking a bit and he nodded.

After he went away, I called dad.

"Guess what? " I grinned as I spoke over call.

"You're this much happy that means the project you're working on since last four months, you've made progress" He said and I smiled.

"Yes dad. Yes! I'm leaving for New Orleans today only. Tell mom the same. I'll be back till day after tomorrow only. This deal has to be won at any cost" I told

"All the best. I know you'll do this too" He said and I hummed cutting the call.

I dropped a message to Mihir for same and went outside the cabin.

"Maria, get the charted ready. I'll leave as soon as possible to New Orleans. Make sure it's a secret affair. No one should know. Till then, I'll grab a coffee" I mumbled

"You sit in cabin ma'am. I'll grab you a coffee" She suggested

"No. Do the work first I told. I'll see to the coffee. Do you want one? " I asked and she looked at me a little shocked but then smiled denying.

"Okay" I added and moved towards coffee machine.

Making the coffee, I took it to the cabin and went through a small presentation.

Soon the charted was ready and hence I left for airport.

It took me a day there and then another day at another place and finally the work was completed!

And I retured Jaipur with a relief and no burden over me.

When I reached home I was recieved by mom and dad and I took them in a bone crushing hug.

"I did it. This is going to be so amazing. Trust me" I spoke and mom smiled while smirked a bit too.

"What? " I asked

"Well, after you left, there came a letter for you " She said

"A letter for me? Who sends letters of work in email worlds" I mumbled when mom hit my fore head lightly.

"Idiot! The letters are not just of works" She said

"Hah! So who's even going to send me a love letter" I mocked but then something clicked my mind and I looked wide eyed at her.

"Shit" I mumbled

"Where's it? " I asked when dad showed me his hand which had a white envelope.

"It's mine" I said and was about to take it from his hand when he raises it more above.

"Dad" I whined and he chuckled

"Your lover boy has sent something more with it" Mom said and I looked at dad who pointed to the side table.

I looked there to find some chocolates and a bunch of red roses.

"Oh My God" I whispered and mom smiled.

"Can I please take what's mine? " I asked raising my brow towards dad and he sighed handing me the letter.

"Don't go so much gaga over him" he huffed

"Really dad! You're saying me this when you yourself still go gaga over my mom" I mocked and hi fied mom while dad scowled.

"Fine!" He mumbled and I smiled hugging him.

"Thanks. I'm going to my room" I said and ran towards stairs but stopped mid tracks turned my ways towards side table, picked the gifts and ran towards my room.

Sitting on my bed, I firstly looked at the roses and smelled them.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I put the flowers in a vase filled with water.

"Lover boy" I chuckled at mom's words and took out the letter from envelope.

The envelope too was so cute with ice creams, hearts and cakes!

I smiled and took out the paper from it.

Whoaa ! Three pages!

So, Mr. I don't express has expressed today!

Not bad!

And with that I jumped on my bed and started reading the letter.

Dear Isha

Hope you're doing good! Ugh, what a question to ask right!

I mean, we aren't this formal ever!

God, This is the fifth paper I'm writing and I still ain't able to process how should it be done properly! But, now bear with it only!

Firstly, I miss you like anything Isha Mittal!!
I'm going crazy just to see you! Look at you! Hold you in my arms and hug you to myself!

Still can't believe that it's four freaking months!

And I haven't seen you! Every night when I go to bed, I've one thought in my mind...

When will that day come when I'll sleep knowing that tomorrow, I'll see her!

God, Isha what are you doing to me!

Well, wrong!

What have you done to me!!

My entire family teases me that I've gone mad.

But I don't blame you!

Koi gadha hi hoga jo tumse pyaar nahi karega (it will only be a fool who'll not love you).

I still sometimes think, she's the same girl with whom I had a very bad first encounter!

But you know what Isha, Two people like us doesn't meet by coincidence. It's written in stars and destiny and I'm happy that my destiny had written YOU in it!

You've made me live, so many emotions & relations in just one person!

From where should I start. The day when I saw you for the first time?

You took such a filmy entry in my life that you just threw colors on me making me pink and purple.

I literally hated you for that!

And then we became enemies! Two people who were ready to kill each other with their bare hands!

But you see you can't hold on to your heart and keep listening the shit they your brain tells when you already know that your heart is correct!

I accepted that you're affecting me! Affecting me in every way a person could be affected!

And then we became friends!

I was friends with the girl who ate ice creams like a little ice cream hulk!

And then that girl slowly became my best friend!

The way you cared, in all different ways and the way you were able to make me laugh!

Trust me, I didn't smile that happily until you were in my life!

But I smiled because of your laughter!

I became best friend of a girl who keeps falling here and there!

But who knew in stopping you from falling! I'll fall myself!

And look at me here....

I've fallen!

But as I said, for me it's not falling! It's a fly!

I'm flying in your love and what can be more beautiful then this.

I lived every thing with one single person and I'm happy that, that person is you.

You made me experience what the freshness of First love feels like! Like...the first thought in mind when my eyes open in morning. You know, that's why I call  you my sunshine!!
And, the last thought I  come across before sleeping!
Should I call you even my moon now??

But the thing is Isha Mittal,

Sun & moon are like day and night. They come and go, but you're my star!

My pole star!

Because that's what is constant! Even when in morning you can't see it, it's always there! Just like you! Even when we don't talk sometimes, I always know that You're just there with me.

You know you can get attached to anyone. Even a thing. But you know if a thing breaks or tarnishes, we bring an exact new one and we're okay with that.

But my love, that's what's is difference between Attachment and love! If you loose a person you Love, You can't find a substitute or copy! And You don't even wanna find that! Because you want that one person only!

So, I'm not attached to you. I'm in love with you. And too a lot! If there's something good happening in my life, I want you and if something bad happening then too you!
Damn, even if nothing happens, I still want you!

Because your mere presence makes my life worth living!

I don't know Isha what life might bring changes in further future but I never want to loose you.

I know we're two very different people but sti we're two pieces in a pod. We're two different people who think different, who act different, who's worlds are different but I want to step into that world because even if we're far different one thing that is from me is immense love. All the love I'm having, I wanna give it to you!

When did we became this Isha! Don't know! Time just flew away! Today when I look back, I see that damn, this person right five months ago was my Best Friend!And right now we're sharing two relations! One as your boy friend and another as your Best friend!

My Best Friend is my Girl Friend !

Trust me I'm grinning widely whe writing the above sentence!!!

Because you know, I Love this feeling of falling for my best friend!

Sweet heart, Whatever life is holding for both of us, Always remember one thing!

I'm always there! Always and Forever!

And when I say forever, I mean it! I promise it!

And you know that....

Mihir Malhotra never breaks his promises!

Meet me as soon as possible!Because I swear, I'm dying here to just look into those blue eyes !

I Love You Isha Mittal!!

I Love You!!

Yours,

Mihir

_____×_____

I closed my eyes blinking it twice or more to let the tears fall down!

How, how did I get so much lucky to have him in my life!

I put that letter near my heart and closed my eyes.

This letter, will always, always be so close to my heart.

It's not only piece of papers that had something scribbled on it.

Those were the emotions of that one person who doesn't express much but he did! And he did it so beautifully that, I'm still inside the letter somewhere!

Looking at the wallpaper of my phone that was a candid picture of us, I spoke.

I'm ready with my answer Mihir!!

I'm ready for you!

I Love You!!

______________________________

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

I know a very late update! But trust me I'm very very busy and I don't get much time to write!

Still I try my best!

So, how was the chapter!

And damnn.... Isha realised that she too loves Mihir! 😍😍

By the way... How was the letter! 😍

I'll just go gaga over someone of I get such letters😂❤

Mihir is less expressive but the way he expressed today... Was beautiful. Isn't it?

But but.. Now what? 🤭

And when is Isha going to propose!

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share and reviews are already welcomed! 😍

Next update soon!

Till then....

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 40.4K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
194K 9.8K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
11.3K 1.8K 14
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...
84.2K 2.6K 35
Kaira Mathur (age 25) sweet & simple Indian girl, who lives with her maternal grandmother after her parents died in a car accident when she was 10. F...