"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 52

4.8K 346 105
By the_meltinglines

MIHIR'S POV

"Charlie. Security." I said and he nodded as I stepped out of the car.

I went inside to see everyone there.

"Mihirrrrr" It was of course Mihira to scream and she hugged me tight.

"You're choking me" I managed to say and she chuckled.

"Well done my boy. I'm proud of you" She said and everyone laughed.

"I'll be back in jiffy" I told and went upstairs and after freshening up and changing into some casuals, I went down stairs.

Soon we reached hotel and were having our dinner when dad spoke.

"He must be feeling jealous of us right now Vivaan" Dad said and Vivaan chuckled while I scowled

Of course I'm!

"See, see his face" Dad again mocked

"Abeer. No teasing my son" Mom scolded while I smirked looking at dad.

"Yeah dad. Don't tease him. Let him sulk alone" Mihira mocked and everyone laughed and this time mom too.

"Mom you too" I huffed

"But Mihir, how you both are going to manage this, long distance? " Vivaan asked and I sighed.

"I don't know Vivaan, but see, I've very simple answer to every question that comes in our minds. I want to be there with her for ever. Even if it takes miles of distance. " I said and dad looked at me.

"Distance is the real test Mihir. You do yours. Let destiny do it's own. " Mom told and I nodded.

"Did you open my bags" I asked mom

"No, why? " She questioned back

"Isha has sent gifts for everyone" I told and mom grinned.

"She's such a sweetheart. Sometimes you know, I just wish to take next flight to Jaipur and meet her" Mihira said

"And Mihir right now must be thinking, tell me mom, when are we leaving" Vivaan mocked this time and I sighed.

"You all won't let me leave in peace right" I asked

"Never" They all said in unison and laughed which was joined by me.

After dinner, of course we went to ice cream parlour and there's no doubt, everyone here was reminded of my ice cream monster there.

I clicked a picture and send it to her.

"Take yours. Gluten and sugar free" Mom made a face while I chuckled.

"She's exactly same" I said and she smiled.

I looked at dad, Mihira and Vivaan discussing and laughing over some thing while mom pointed the two seats on roof top.

"Guys, we'll be back." Mom said and dad looked at her and me and then nodded smiling.

"So, finally confessed? " She asked  as we sat and I nodded

"Yes mom. Finally. Keeping my all fears, all past, all future aside. I chose present" I said

"And you know what she chose. The same. Present" She replied and I looked at her.

"It's simple Mihir. You love her. And she, has to just get that one moment to make herself believe the same. Just wait for that one. Let her take that sweet little time of herself" Mom said and I nodded.

"I... Honestly Ma, I gave her my for ever. Even if she wants that to decide. But trust me, when I left for airport from Jaipur, my feet weren't moving. It felt as if either run and stay with her or else pick her up in my arms and take her with me" I told and she laughed.

"Side effects of love my boy" She smirked

"Let's go before your love comes here, taking what's his with him" I smirked while she blushed

"Idiot. Let's go" She said and was moving but stopped mid tracks and looked at me.

"Just one thing Mihir, Now don't let past, ruin you present or future" Mom whispered and I nodded looking at her.

With that we both went down stairs and after some time we left for home while Vivaan & Mihira to their pent house.

In the morning when I woke up, I found some crying and ice cream emojis over the picture of ice cream parlour and I chuckled seeing it.

Just imagine Mihir Malhotra, this girl who can make you smile & laugh even while sitting miles away....

What will be the site to see that laughter which makes you smile every day!

I sighed and smiled getting ready for office and after breakfast I went to the same.

Every day kept going like this. And Isha became a part of my daily routine.

We every day called each other, texted each other and on video calls she made every funny faces she could so that she could make me laugh.

And I did!

I did laugh with her laughter!

We shared the where abouts of our works, the Hospital project and sometimes even the fears of ours.

There were days when we craved for each other like never before.

We wanted to hold each other and kiss till we get enough of each other.

And when on weekends we knew, tomorrow there will be no work commitments, we remained over calls for whole nights.

In the morning we used to see each other on skype at our individual terraces, seeing sun rising with each other!

That has been one of my favorite things to do with her!

And damn, Isha on her periods!

In her worst moods, or else in her most bold mood! Hormones high & horny!

No details will be given to you sub concious!

But... Long distance isn't easy! We were trying our best to manage everything fitting ourselves little into each other's worlds!

There were times when I slept over the calls or she did!

While other one waited and after some time cut the call.

The Hospital inauguration top took place and that was the worst thing that happened in these months.

I wasn't able to reach there.

I was in Canada for a submit & I had my whole team with me.

It was just a week prior to launch. And I did promise Isha that I'll of course be there because I had all the plans to reach Jaipur that morning.

But, unfortunately that didn't happen!

So, what happened was...

FLASHBACK

"Mihir, when's your flight? " Isha asked over call.

"Ishu, I'll try reaching as soon as possible. I promise sweet heart, but, there's a slight problem" I said

"Your voice isn't coming clear Mihir" She told

"There's a hail storm Isha" I said

"A what! " She asked

"Hailstorm! A Hail storm Isha" I yelled over call.

"What the hell" She snapped

"Flights delayed! " I mumbled

"What the fuck yar! We decided that you'll be here. You promised me and said any how you're going to come." She freaked

"I know Isha. And you know right that's one of biggest project for me too. But what can I do. It's a natural calamity" I tried to make her understand.

"I don't care Mihir. All I wanted was you to be here. But you know what, you just did it again! You're not there again... On the very second important day of my life" She screamed

"Isha... I'm sorry but that's not my mistake this time" I told as calmly as I could.

"And I'm sorry that I don't want to talk to you. Do whatever you wanna do" She snapped and cut the call.

I called Vivaan after this and told him the situation.

"It's okay Mihir. I.. Know she's very much angry. But take care and don't leave in hurry " He said

"I know. But, just tell her to keep calm or else she'll ruin her day" I sighed

"Well she's....we'll make her understand" He said and I know no one can make her under stand right now.

I sighed cutting the call and threw the phone over my luggage when my team looked at me from distance.

"What" I scowled and they denied frightened

And another worst thing was... Her best friend Sarah, was with also in this team.

"Ms. Sarah.. " I called gesturing her to come and she looked at me and came towards me.

"Sarah, Try talking to her" I said

"Already did that sir. She isn't ready to listen a bit & freaking out over call, saying, I hate you both" She sighed

"She's so damn stubborn sometimes" I muttered a bit angry now.

After waiting for five hours, the hail storm stopped and flights re started.

The luck on bad side, I couldn't even take a private jet right now because no pilot was free due to the cancellation of all flights in such short notice.

Finally it was after 16 hours, I reached India and it was already 2 am.

Hence I went directly to my mansion.

Of course there was no one since everyone was in Jaipur.

I again tried calling Isha but it was of course ignored and after some time the phone was switched off!

Wow! Seriously!!

Fine if you don't wanna talk then don't!

I wrote and sent it and after keeping the phone, I changed and slept.

Flashback End.

This went for straight four days whereas I wasn't even able to resist myself from texting her.

But as I say, we always used to sort and even though this fight didn't solve in one night, one thing was fixed! Her message of Good night and Take care of yourself where as mine of Good night and telling her that no matter what I love her.

After four days, we sorted it!

Of course, I called her when I saw the news paper and she was leading from front.

The hospital was a public talk just in days and Isha was handling it beautifully!

And just in this way we again started talking. She apologised for being so angry where as I was already sorry for not being able to be there on this big day!

Things were going on like this only!

And don't know how and when four months passed!

Four freaking months!

And I was missing and craving to see her!

I wanted to hold her. Even if it's for a minute!

I sighed and was sitting in the study when there was a knock on the door.

"In" I mumbled

"Someone's not in a good mood" Mom's voice came and I looked at her.

"Mom. Come na" I said and she smiled showing something in her hand.

"What's th...shit! It's mine" I told and standing up ran to her and took the cover of the letter.

She looked at me and giggled while I looked away.

"Mr. Rao came saying sir has ordered this and when I saw, I saw that my son's going to write a love letter! Not bad" She smirked

"Mom" I whined while she laughed gesturing me to sit.

"Nice choice by the way. Prints of ice creams, dough nuts, cakes and hearts" She said

"You know her mom. She loves desserts" I told

"Missing her? " She asked

"A lot. Really a lot. I want her here with me mom. Everyday. Every morning when I wake up and every night when I sleep" I sighed

"But you're just waiting for her confession" She said and I nodded.

"Yes mom. The thing is, I know she loves me! It's just, I want that one moment in her life to come where she realises that she loves me too." I told

"I always knew that you're a really mature person, but I never knew, this much. I'm proud of you Mihir. And I respect you for this" She whispered and I smiled hugging her.

"Okay, tell me, what you gonna write in the love letter" She asked

"It's personal" I smirked

"Oh really! Personal!" Came dad's voice

"Did you forget that you actually ruined your mom & my personal time on my 37th birthday in tree house" Dad said

"God! We were kids dad. When will you stop taunting us for that" I mumbled

"Hah! Never! I wish your kids do the same exactly on your 37th  birthday" He mocked

"Guys! Stop it! And Abeer! Seriously" Mom snapped

"Honeybun! Don't take your kid's side okay. " Dad said

"God! You both are kids" She huffed

"I'm going. But remember, one tip! Write your whole heart down" She added and I nodded as she smiled and went away.

I looked at dad and raised my brow.

"I... Never wrote a letter to Meera honestly. But yes, I can tell you one thing" He said and I nodded gesturing him to continue.

"Write like you've never before. And write as if she's standing in front of you and you're telling whatever happened everything in these four months. Whatever you did, what ever good and bad and how you missed her. How you love her, and most importantly how her coming in your life has changed you" He told

"You know what dad! I'm blessed to have you both as parents" I said and he smirked.

"I still wish your kids ruin your birthday and your private moments as you both did" He mocked before going and I chuckled.

After that I looked at the writing papers in front of me and took out a pen.

I smiled and looked at the picture which was my phone's wallpaper.

Our candid picture from city palace !

Smiling, I started writing the letter.

Dear Isha.....

____________________

Hola guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the chapter!

Time flies and so did four months!

Isn't this what long distance is all about!

When distance measures the love ❤

But what we all are waiting for is Isha's confession!

Don't worry! It'll also be soon!

But right now....

Who all are interested to read.. Mihir's letter😍❤

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed!

Next update on Monday!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 33.4K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
102K 9.1K 21
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...
841K 41.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
655K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...