Amahle's Diary 2

Galing kay sandisiwegxaba

Amahle and Sandiso had shared a connection that felt timeless during their high school days. Their first rela... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55 - Finale

Part 12

294 26 1
Galing kay sandisiwegxaba

AMAHLE

After his ahem had gone down, we made our way to the room. I handed Sbu his plate, and they ate as though they hadn't had a home-cooked meal in ages. When they were done, I took the dishes to the kitchen, where Siya and Aya were preparing to wash them. Pouring juice for us, we drank and then settled into conversation about general topics, but Sbu couldn't seem to keep his eyes off Sage. Typical Sbu, if you ask me. Siya and Aya were busy with the dishes.

"So, Sbu, any Joburg chick that's caught your eye?" I inquired.

"Nah, not really," he replied casually.

"And the white chick that tagged you in a post on Instagram?" I pressed.

"Oh, Ash? Nah, there's nothing there," he dismissed.

"She's this super fly chick who lives one floor away from us. She's Entle's flatmate," Sandz added.

"Oh," was all I managed.

"Yeah. They're cool chicks. You should meet them; I'm sure you'd love them," Sandz suggested.

"You should call me when you're with them again so I can thank Entle for the song too," I noted.

"So, Sage, are you seeing anyone?" Sbu directed his question to Sage.

"Nah, I'm riding solo," Sage replied nonchalantly.

"How's that possible? Pretty girls are never single," Sbu insisted.

"Well, I am. And so is your twin," Sage retorted.

"Argh, Siya is a special case. No man would ever be able to handle her," Sandz chimed in.

"She would attack you if she heard you," I pointed out with a chuckle.

"Hahaha, that girl is crazy, but I like her," Sage admitted.

"Yeah, that she is," Sbu agreed.

"But the love she has and how overprotective she is of her loved ones, it's just amazing," I interjected.

"I can testify to that. She's the reason I don't date," Sbu confessed.

"What does she do?" Sage inquired curiously.

"She scares them away and brings him a decent one, but my nigga here can't handle a decent one," Sandz explained, gesturing towards me.

"All the chicks that have met her vowed to never come to my crib again, bruh," Sbu added with a sigh.

"And today at Howard, there was this guy who tried getting her attention by bumping himself into her. She dropped her file in the process, and she went all fully blown Xhosa mode on the poor guy. It was hilarious. Jen was ripped," I recounted with a grin.

"Oh my god! I can imagine the poor guy," Sbu exclaimed, amused.

"By the time she was done with him, the guy had even forgotten what he wanted to ask. Siya was like, 'Jonga ke bhuti, next time uzigilisa intombazana ongayaziyo, uzucinge mna vah?' (Next time you bump yourself into a chick you don't know, think of me), and the guy was like, 'Xolo sisi, asoze ndiphinde' (I'm sorry. I'll never do it again). I stopped her before she could respond," I narrated, recalling the incident.

"Was she having a bad day or something?" Sage wondered.

"Let me tell you about Siya. She needs not a bad day to snap at a person, especially if that person is busy doing shitty stuff," Sandz explained.

"One of the reasons we all love to hate her. She tells you the unfiltered truth," Sbu added with a smirk.

"There are days I just want to kill her, Sage. Like, you have no idea," I admitted with a sigh.

Just then, Siya walked in. "Aya said goodnight," she announced.

"I'm tired too. Twin, we should go," Sbu suggested.

"Oh man, seriously guys?" Sage protested.

"We know you're enjoying our company, but these two lovebirds need their space," Siya reasoned.

"Yeah, we do," Sandz agreed with a smirk.

"I can always keep you company, Sage," Sbu offered playfully.

"Keep it in your pants, bro. You know the rule. My friends are a no-go!" Siya reminded him sternly.

"Fine," Sbu conceded.

"You guys are the most weirdest pair," I remarked with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it," Sandz agreed.

"Friend, come open," Siya called out.

"It was nice meeting you, Sandiso and Sibusiso," Sage bid farewell as she left the room.

"Only she calls me Sandiso. Stick to Sandz, Sage," Sandz corrected.

"You can call me daddy or even baby, it's fine," Sbu joked.

"Goodnight, guys," Sage said before departing.

She left my room, and I went to open the door for the two of them, accompanied by Sandz, who needed to fetch his bag and phone. Once done, we headed back inside the building and made our way to my flat.

SANDISO

Did I mention my girlfriend was flames? I don't think I did. Those pajamas she was wearing. My GOD, they were doing things to me. I've been craving her from the minute she stood up to hug, and now we were finally alone in the room, and I was planning on 50-shading her all night looooong.

We got into the room, and I charged my phone while she went to pee. I took my clothes off and got comfortable. I had enough condoms to last us a lifetime ;) . She came in.

"You must think you're back in Sandton, huh?" she remarked playfully.

"Well, what's yours is mine, and this room is mine too. Come here," I beckoned her.

She came and stood in front of me. I started stripping her slowly.

"You're an impatient freak, you know that?" she teased.

I hugged her while kissing her belly.

"Only when it comes to you, princess," I replied with a grin.

"That better be true," she retorted.

I slid her lace panty down, and damn. I had missed her. I had missed her pretty little vjayjay. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall, starting to kiss her deeply and passionately. I had missed her so damn much! I didn't have time for any foreplay; I wanted to have her how I wanted her, and I was going to have her my way. I had already worn the condom, so I slid it in, and she gasped, digging her nails into my back. She was biting on my shoulder while I bounced her up and down on my ahem. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, and her arms were around my neck. Sex with my girlfriend stayed winning, you guys. We went at it until she orgasmed, and I came after her.

"I missed that," I whispered.

"I'm so tired," she confessed.

I took the condom off and disposed of it properly.

"I know, baby," I reassured her, kissing her forehead. She nestled on my chest, and we were both naked, but I couldn't shake the smell of another man's cologne on her bedding.

"Can we please change your bedding?" I suggested, trying to mask my discomfort.

"Why?" she questioned.

"It smells of that Da-whatever guy," I replied, pretending to have forgotten his name.

"Damon. Geez, you're overreacting," she stated.

"Mahle, please," I pleaded.

"Fine," she relented.

She stood up and switched on the room light, fetching a new, clean, and fresh linen for the bed. We changed it, and we got under the covers while naked. My phone rang in the lounge.

"Go answer it," she urged.

"I don't want to. I'm still cuddling with you," I protested.

"It's making noise. At least put it on vibrate or silent," she insisted.

"Fine," I grumbled.

I fetched my phone and put it on vibrate, charging it in the extension cord in her room. We cuddled, and then we went for two more rounds. Afterward, we cuddled again, and she fell asleep while I played with her hair. We were pillow talking, but I guess she was too tired. I gently removed her, then took my phone and stole pictures of her. I had missed calls from Entle and Sisa-Bafunani. I decided to ignore them and try to sleep. I put my phone on the floor. It vibrated. It was Entle. I decided to take the call and went to the lounge.

"Hey," I answered.

"What's up?" she inquired.

"Aren't you guys home?" she asked.

"We're in Durban," I replied.

"Doing what there?" she wondered.

"My girlfriend stays here, and Sbu's sister stays here," I explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry to disturb you then," she apologized.

"What is it, Entle?" I pressed.

"It's nothing. Go back to Amanda," she dismissed.

"You mean Amahle," I corrected her.

"Yeah, that. I'm sorry," she repeated.

"Entle, you called for a reason. What is the reason?" I insisted.

"I missed your company, that's all," she admitted.

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"Yeah, so goodnight," she bid farewell.

"Night," I replied before ending the call.

This girl. Seriously? You called me because you missed my company? Are you kidding me??? Girls though! I put my phone on silent and went to fetch its charger to plug it in the lounge before joining Bae in bed. But before that, I disposed of the condoms and then went to join her in bed. My sleeping Beauty, methuna. She was just perfect. Heaven-sent if you ask me! I cuddled her, and we fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to her staring at me.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Morning, sleepyhead. Breakfast?" she suggested.

"Are you on the menu?" I joked.

"Ha.a, I'm still tired from last night," she replied.

"Come on, please," I persisted.

"No ways, ha. I probably dislocated my hip," she joked back.

"Let me fix it for you, kalo," I said, getting under the covers and finding my way to her palace.

"Stop it, people are sleeping," she warned, but it didn't deter me.

"You'll try not to moan too hard, nawe," I teased.

"Hey, get back here," she demanded.

I was already between her legs, letting my mouth work its magic, and she wasn't moaning too loud. What I noticed is that she moans louder when she knows we're alone, but when there are people around, she keeps it on the DL. I loved that about her. To me, it showed respect. I went at it until I could feel her legs vibrating, and then I got up to kiss her, and we had a morning lovemaking session. It was indescribable if such a word exists. Our bodies together were just in sync. The love we made was just something else. I loved this girl, yoh.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

557K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
71.8K 3.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
514K 11.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
569 187 22
It's a story of a girl's unrequited love. Naviana, a girl who is longing for a single glance, single word or a single touch from her love, Damon. Her...